Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,679 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

MY JOURNEY TO Cameroon:the Part Of The Country Fighting For Secession Like Igbos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MY JOURNEY TO Cameroon:the Part Of The Country Fighting For Secession Like Igbos (4382 Views)

Motorist Crushes Hoodlum, Colleague While Fighting For Money in Lagos / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Traveling By Road To Cameroon From Ikom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY JOURNEY TO Cameroon:the Part Of The Country Fighting For Secession Like Igbos by Landmack: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
this op still haven't told us what took him to Cameron. whether na woman make u embark on an almost journey of no return to Cameroon. Next time be careful,life has no duplicate. The sight of gun,boots,uniform and weird faces gives me chills...my stomach could start churning to a very bad diarrhea.

I hate war/unrest...dialogue is always the best way.

2 Likes

Re: MY JOURNEY TO Cameroon:the Part Of The Country Fighting For Secession Like Igbos by kozmokaz(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Op complete story na

Abi u still de high sea
Re: MY JOURNEY TO Cameroon:the Part Of The Country Fighting For Secession Like Igbos by Hollumedeyyyy: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you like say nah lie https://kashkickaf.xyz/7858308804831 Register Now
Re: MY JOURNEY TO Cameroon:the Part Of The Country Fighting For Secession Like Igbos by Greatdand007(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2022
Landmack:
this op still haven't told us what took him to Cameron. whether na woman make u embark on an almost journey of no return to Cameroon. Next time be careful,life has no duplicate. The sight of gun,boots,uniform and weird faces gives me chills...my stomach could start churning to a very bad diarrhea.

I hate war/unrest...dialogue is always the best way.

The guy get mind sha
Re: MY JOURNEY TO Cameroon:the Part Of The Country Fighting For Secession Like Igbos by good4all40: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2022
This is front page worthy
Re: MY JOURNEY TO Cameroon:the Part Of The Country Fighting For Secession Like Igbos by ThatsONYI: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Prosper123:

Anyway, it's true, I kept crying to the driver, that I didn't have enough money, that I was a student. It was all God, seriously. I really noticed the hand of God in the journey. If not, I would have paid more than what I did

shocked

What?! I weep for Africa.

Nah, nah, nah I just cancelled my plan of visiting that country.
Re: MY JOURNEY TO Cameroon:the Part Of The Country Fighting For Secession Like Igbos by Prosper123: 2:14am On Nov 12, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

What?! I weep for Africa.

Nah, nah, nah I just cancelled my plan of visiting that country.
If the journey is important you can plan for it. Just have to be prepared

1 Like

Re: MY JOURNEY TO Cameroon:the Part Of The Country Fighting For Secession Like Igbos by ThatsONYI: 4:41am On Nov 12, 2022
Prosper123:

shocked

I just wanted to go for some kinda vacation and study the place.
Re: MY JOURNEY TO Cameroon:the Part Of The Country Fighting For Secession Like Igbos by cutieme(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2022
Prosper123:

You never told us about their women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. / Thinking Of Moving To Ireland - Leilah Pls Read! / NCAA Records 19, 323 Delays, 348 Cancellations In H1 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.