Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! (6005 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by siofra(f): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
This stupid boy!!! angry

I'm talking about my main boyfriend, not my Paraguayan boyfriend or my Swedish boyfriend or my Togolese boyfriend or my nairaland boyfriend etc.

Today we were watching Buju and Timaya's Cold Outside. I was feeling all loved up and stuff embarassed when it reached the part where the protagonist in the music video gave his life for his girlfriend, I said "why did the girl hide behind the boy? If it were me I'd still fight for you o"

This mumu boy had the mind to say he's not going to die for any girl. I'm weak. Why would he say such nonsense to me Doesn't he know he's the main

That boy is constantly talking rubbish these days. Could it be that he has been secretly visiting nairaland redpill threads? cry

He's one of the finest and he's my main o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIqbvsSXyWU

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin

Funny, i would fight for my boyfriend... Not sure about dying though... If we die together, like those lovers of Pompeii... Then that's a yes! grin

Tragic romance! The most beautiful...

*Sighs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Shedrack777: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
he's your main boyfriend, but you're his side chick

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
He has been corrupted by those wannabe alpha males on nairaland..watch as Dem go come dey cry here..
siofra keep peppering Dem well abeg.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by siofra(f): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
grin

Funny, i would fight for my boyfriend... Not sure about dying though... If we die together, like those lovers of Pompeii... Then that's a yes! grin

*Sighs
grin

I have like 20 boyfriends, why will I kill myself for one?

I was just whining him grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
siofra:
This stupid boy!!! angry

I'm talking about my main boyfriend, not my Paraguayan boyfriend or my Swedish boyfriend or my Togolese boyfriend or my nairaland boyfriend etc.

Today we were watching Buju and Timaya's Cold Outside. I was feeling all loved up and stuff embarassed when it reached the part where the protagonist in the music video gave his life for his girlfriend, I said "why did the girl hide behind the boy? If it were me I'd still fight for you o"

This mumu boy had the mind to say he's not going to die for any girl. I'm weak. Why would he say such nonsense to me Doesn't he know he's the main

That boy is constantly talking rubbish these days. Could it be that he has been secretly visiting nairaland redpill threads? cry

he's not a pussy niqqa i quess grin

OYO - On your own o.. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by siofra(f): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Shedrack777:
he's your main boyfriend, but you're his side chick

You may not be far from the truth. I don't trust Nigerian men these days. I'm thinking of moving him to the side.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Truvelisback(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Abeg, no commess.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Goldbw122(m): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Don't blame him and you can't blame him, so many girls have disappoint him that is why.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
siofra:

grin

I have like 20 boyfriends,

You say whatttt?

hanty settle for one. . Na u dey do urself oh.. I remember my sister sayin that she can neva have many boyfriends. . She is so wise. If she want to have a new boyfriend she will have to leave the previous one and go on with the new one. .

i love her, she is one of the smartest lady i have ever seen, grin Thou marriage is hard 4 her, she dnt value it, i hate that type of her mindset, she is nt use to marriage stuff, a single mother, already seperated frm her hubby cry i hate her for nt being in her marriage stuff again. . . .

not everybody go marry sha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
siofra:

grin

it's a queue and took himself further back... grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by siofra(f): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
TeddyJammy:

You say whatttt?

hanty settle for one. . Na u dey do urself oh.. I remember my sister sayin that she can neva have many boyfriends. . She is so wise. If she want to have a new boyfriend she will have to leave the previous one and go on with the new one. .

i love her, she is one of the smartest lady i have ever seen, grin Thou marriage is hard 4 her, she dnt value it, i hate that type of her mindset, she is nt use to marriage stuff, a single mother, already seperated frm her hubby cry i hate her for nt being in her marriage stuff again. . . .

not everybody go marry sha grin

Wait I no understand. You hate your sister for not being married
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by HARDDON: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
There, robed in pyjamas.
Cold night, romancing a cold heart.
Tucked under a lean 'warmthless' duvet.
Hugging Ted, the teddy tightly.

There, though, lonely, loveless
Her mind sprung to life
Boundless, it went on a wild voyage
Wishing, Creating, Claiming
Weave the magic wand
Pick, dearest doll, pick
If you can't have them in real life
Here, you're unrestricted; Paint, Pick.

There, therefore, you have it
A brew of 5 studs
Dipped in chocolate
Mind finely made.
Pray, don't wake her up please.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by siofra(f): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Alcapone001:
He has been corrupted by those wannabe alpha males on nairaland..watch as Dem go come dey cry here..
siofra keep peppering Dem well abeg.. grin

I'm suspecting that but I'm not sure yet.

Nairaland redpillers will always wail cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
siofra:

Wait I no understand. You hate your sister for not being married

nope! That wasn't what i mean. . I hate the idea of not marrying. . grin I love her so much, buh when it comes to her marriage ish. . Mehn i feel so sorry for her. . She is very pretty too grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Vinnie2000(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
siofra:
This stupid boy!!! angry

And who is your Nairaland boyfriend?

It is Mr No Ofeense, right? wink cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Drambo: 12:37am On Dec 26, 2021
You mean 20 people are fucking you?
siofra:

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Gadafii: 5:53am On Dec 26, 2021
Some of these don't deserve men in their lives, tey should masturbate with candle stickls and cassava stalks

You want somebody son to die for you, when all you can offer is slacked kpekus, roughly used Toto.

Many of you girls can't even spend your money(that's if you girls even have) to buy their men nice gifts, take him to nice places or even surprise him with something, yet you want him to die for you?

Nawa for this Toto people, but you Op, you are a clout chaser, I doubt if you have a man in ur life, no sane man wroth his man hood will want anything serious with you, na just use u cure konjii and discard you, cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by snitchbitch: 6:17am On Dec 26, 2021
@op, its like you are living in MARS, but we here in NAIRALAND still live on earth,

see one of your friends below!

I WISH EVERYONE A MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

MAY 2022, BE OUR YEAR OF ABUNDANT JOY , BLESSINGS AND FRUITFULNESS, AMEN

https://www.nairaland.com/6910484/heartbroken-lady-goes-crazy-boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by siofra(f): 6:52am On Dec 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

And who is your Nairaland boyfriend?

It is Mr No Ofeense, right? wink cheesy cheesy

Tueh, *spits.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by siofra(f): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2021
Gadafii:
Some of these don't deserve men in their lives, tey should masturbate with candle stickls and cassava stalks

You want somebody son to die for you, when all you can offer is slacked kpekus, roughly used Toto.

Many of you girls can't even spend your money(that's if you girls even have) to buy their men nice gifts, take him to nice places or even surprise him with something, yet you want him to die for you?

Nawa for this Toto people, but you Op, you are a clout chaser, I doubt if you have a man in ur life, no sane man wroth his man hood will want anything serious with you, na just use u cure konjii and discard you, cool

Me that's a hot cake. Wonders shall never end sha.

Didn't you see where I said I will fight for him
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by lkillbrokehoes: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2021
siofra:

grin

Hintona so you have been released? don't worry misbehave again and you will still go back to Nairaland jail.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Vinnie2000(m): 7:17am On Dec 26, 2021
siofra:

Tueh, *spits.

Hmmm, na so!

Yet, somehow His name is always on ur Lips and ur head too.. sad cheesy

If u Like Pumpumking, just admit, u hear?

True Love can be Found in the weirdest place and in d weirdest person! cool cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by mrdharkchild(m): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2021
So girls still talk about love.
Na wah o
I to love ended in the 18th century.
Your bf just likes u because you are beautiful, young and succulent. When u get ugly like the moms, he'd fetch another.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Lordedifice1: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2021
If he dies highest thing you ll do is to shed tears after few months boom! You don get another replacement called boyfriend so in this life he cannot kill himself
Oga knows what he's saying.
Aunty! Aunty!! Aunty!!! How many did i call you? 3times e never marry you like you said he's just a boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by siofra(f): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Hintona so you have been released? don't worry misbehave again and you will still go back to Nairaland jail.

You really want hintona's attention.

I hope she gives it to you. As for me, this is the last time I'll ever quote you. Now shooooo!!! You annoying mosquito angry

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Nostring: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
grin

*Sighs
sense no dey that Pompeii movie, why run around escaping great and scary dangers on the way and director still kill Dem laslas and saved only the horse when den don almost Comot d city
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by lkillbrokehoes: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2021
siofra:

You really want hintona's attention.

I hope she gives it to you. As for me, this is the last time I'll ever quote you. Now shooooo!!! You annoying mosquito angry
Stop flattering yourself hintona, I always knew you as an attention seeker and a liar, I wonder what you gain by being a public nuisance? it's really such a pity. get a job doing and get busy. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by NWABUKA007(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2021
Drambo:
You mean 20 people are fucking you?

Comrade off your mic

shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Shedrack777: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2021
siofra:

You may not be far from the truth. I don't trust Nigerian men these days. I'm thinking of moving him to the side.
replace him with who? pumpumking?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me!! by Shedrack777: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2021
siofra:

grin

20 boyfriends? that means your goldmine land have suffer by now cus of excess drilling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. / Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! / Did Our Fore-fathers Pay Such High Bride Price That We Are Forced To Pay Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.