Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks (595 Views)

Is This A Result Of Demonic Possession Or Not? Before And After Photos / Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 26, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, I'm not much of a good writer so please pardon my errors. It's 3:06am and I am up because I got woken while trying to get into my body again at about 1:20am.

For quite a long time now I've been experiencing repeated demonic attacks for as long as I could remember. I feel so monitored no matter what part of the State within the country I travel to.

I get attacks even during taking naps and at night even worse. Someone tracks my every movement. Some nights and during the day while sleeping I usually feel a heavy weight on me, someone trying to squeeze out the life in me, I have to struggle and then shouting the name of Jesus before I could get released from this demon.

My life has been so stagnated, no matter how much I struggle and work so hard usually ends without positive results. I got a demonic attack on the 25th of December, 2021 being yesterday while taking a nap, I also got attacked a couple of minutes ago hence I had to write this out on here.

A brief history of my family background;
My parents[deceased] were staunch Christians especially my mom, she was one woman whom did not have a particular church because she was always looking miracles. As kids she took us to many different churches from one spiritual assignments to another. Sometimes some of these churches held vigils at our home. I feel like during the course of this spiritual journey taken by my parents along the way, I must have attracted someone whom have choosed to monitor my every movement and make my life miserable.

I grew up hating churches and men of god because my childhood experiences while growing up because my parents caused it. Even now, I still go to church once in a while, not a regular. I'm baptized too.

I've been one person who never believed in the existence of demons but with this consistency of series of attacks is giving me concerns.

I'm trying to avoid not to attract more of these demons in the course of seeking for help because the one currently chasing after me has made my life a living hell.

1 Like

Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by Baawaa(m): 3:33am On Dec 26, 2021
Use Psalms 2,35,91 to pray everyday.you will praise God
Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by A001: 3:47am On Dec 26, 2021
DemonicAttack:
Dear Nairalanders, I'm not much of a good writer so please pardon my errors. It's 3:06am and I am up because I got woken while trying to get into my body again at about 1:20am.

For quite a long time now I've been experiencing repeated demonic attacks for as long as I could remember. I feel so monitored no matter what part of the State within the country I travel to.

I get attacks even during taking naps and at night even worse. Someone tracks my every movement. Some nights and during the day while sleeping I usually feel a heavy weight on me, someone trying to squeeze out the life in me, I have to struggle and then shouting the name of Jesus before I could get released from this demon.

My life has been so stagnated, no matter how much I struggle and work so hard usually ends without positive results. I got a demonic attack on the 25th of December, 2021 being yesterday while taking a nap, I also got attacked a couple of minutes ago hence I had to write this out on here.

My parents[deceased] were staunch Christians especially my mom, she was one woman whom did not have a particular church because she was always looking miracles. As kids she took us to many different churches from one spiritual assignments to another. Sometimes some of these churches held vigils at our home. I feel like during the course of this spiritual journey taken by my parents along the way, I must have attracted someone whom have choosed to monitor my every movement and make my life miserable.

I grew up hating churches and men of god because my childhood experiences while growing up because my parents caused it. Even now, I still go to church once in a while, not a regular. I'm baptized too.

I've been one person who never believed in the existence of demons but with this consistency of series of attacks is giving me concerns.

I'm trying to avoid not to attract more of these demons in the course of seeking for help because the one currently chasing after me has made my life a living hell.
I understand how you feel perfectly.

But demons don't exist in reality. They only exist as a figment of the imagination of those that believe in their existence.

What you need is to be treated by a good psychiatrist; try to see one as soon as possible because mental issues like this occur in stages.

But more importantly, make conscious effort to look after your mental health by determining the things that trigger your mental health issues.

Common triggers of mental health problems are some harmful religious beliefs, substance use and abuse, traumatic events, unmet or unfulfilled expectations in life, unanswered prayers, and so on.

If you don't abuse drugs (as I suspect), then your religious beliefs could be what trigger your mental health issues, especially your beliefs about demons and your core beliefs about yourself (try to turn any negative things you believe about yourself and your life to positive ones using daily affirmations and auto-suggestions).

If what triggers your mental health issues is your religious or spiritual beliefs, the best thing would have been to let go of religion totally because it's really of no use.

But I know that can be hard for an average Nigerian. However, you can at least let go of any religious beliefs that imperil your mental health.

Again, demons don't exist; get psychiatric help; and consciously look after your mental health the way you do with your physical health.

Two key elements constituting a human are mental and physical aspects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 26, 2021
Baawaa:
Use Psalms 2,35,91 to pray everyday.you will praise God
Thank you. The attacks stopped coming after I started reading Psalms 91, Psalms 23 and also saying the Lord's prayer a couple of days ago but I still get the attacks again if I stop reading those chapters.

Do I have to read this chapters everyday of my entire life?
Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 26, 2021
A001:

I understand how you feel perfectly.

But demons don't exist in reality. They only exist as a figment of the imagination of those that believe in their existence.

What you need is to be treated by a good psychiatrist; try to see one as soon as possible because mental issues like this occur in stages.

But more importantly, make conscious effort to look after your mental health by determining the things that trigger your mental health issues.

Common triggers of mental health problems are some harmful religious problems, substance use and abuse, traumatic events, unmet or unfulfilled expectations in life, unanswered prayers, and so on.

If you don't abuse drugs (as I suspect), then your religious beliefs could be what trigger your mental health issues, especially your beliefs about demons and your core beliefs about yourself (try to turn any negative things you believe about yourself and your life to positive ones using daily affirmations and auto-suggestions).

If what triggers your mental health issues is your religious or spiritual beliefs, the best thing would have been to let go of religion totally because it's really of no use.

But I know that can be hard for an average Nigerian. However, you can at least let go of any religious beliefs that imperil your mental health.

Again, demons don't exist; get psychiatric help; and consciously look after your mental health the way you do with your physical health.

Two key elements constituting a human are mental and physical aspects.
Thanks for the inputs. I stated clearly that I don't believe in the existence of demons and also gave out a brief history of my religious background. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. I'm clean. No psychological breakdown either.

I'm experiencing this attacks firsthand, it's a serious matter and not a joke.
Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by A001: 4:00am On Dec 26, 2021
DemonicAttack:
Thanks for the inputs. I stated clearly that I don't believe in the existence of demons and also gave out a brief history of my religious background. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. I'm clean. No psychological breakdown either.

I'm experiencing this attacks firsthand, it's a serious matter and not a joke.
What's the nature of the attacks? Can you describe them?
Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by ikorodureporta: 4:01am On Dec 26, 2021
DemonicAttack:

.. patiently waiting for the sleep paralysis crew shocked cool
Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 26, 2021
A001:

What's the nature of the attacks? Can you describe them?
A heavy weight on me like something trying to squeeze out the life off of me, I have to fight it off struggling and shouting "the blood of Jesus" and no one in the room will hear me shout because my voice gets suppressed and I can only hear myself like whispering...

All of my friends know me as someone who doesn't believe in the existence of God and demons because I've never experienced his manifestation in my life but this constant attacks is giving me concerns.
Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by Kobojunkie: 4:16am On Dec 26, 2021
DemonicAttack:

Please book an appointment first thing with a sleep doctor and a psychiatrist, abeg! undecided

Don't continue to deprive yourself at a chance at normalcy by believing you are specially attacked in some way. Run to see a sleep doctor with your concerns so you can start the year 2022 on a brighter note. undecided

Don't get me wrong here! Demons do exists.... I know this for a fact. But the vast majority of what people out there experience are not demons but illnesses, particularly of the mental/neurological kind and I am talking about those who call themselves Christians. They are so hooked on delusions that in their ignorance deprive themselves of the life they could enjoy because they refuse to seek medical help for what ails them. undecided

1 Like

Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by A001: 4:16am On Dec 26, 2021
DemonicAttack:
A heavy weight on me like something trying to squeeze out the life off of me, I have to fight it off struggling and shouting "the blood of Jesus" and no one in the room will hear me shout because my voice gets suppressed and I can only hear myself like whispering...

All of my friends know me as someone who doesn't believe in the existence of God and demons but this constant attacks has giving me concerns.
This is just sleep paralysis. Don't get worked up on something that affects many people around the world.

I still experienced all you described yesterday. And once you shift your focus to the furtherest part of your body like your toe and calm down, you'll be able to get up easily.

There's no need to mention the name of Jesus, which is useless in reality. If it works, ambulances will be taking the sick to churches for cure and pastors won't need bodyguards.

The guide in the link below will help you out. What you're experiencing is a trivial issue that's very common with many around the world.

https://www.healthxchange.sg/wellness/sleeping-disorders/overcome-sleep-paralysis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by Kobojunkie: 4:17am On Dec 26, 2021
DemonicAttack:

All of my friends know me as someone who doesn't believe in the existence of God and demons because I've never experienced his manifestation in my life but this constant attacks has giving me concerns.
Sounds very much like sleep apnea - you can Google it to find out more - but you need to visit a sleep doctor and possibly a psychiatrist for this please. undecided
Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 26, 2021
You watch too much Nigerian movies.

See a doctor and do a check up. Your instincts playing tricks on you and why you believe it’s a demonic attack

Demons that won’t attack Dangote, Adenuga, Zuckerberg or Bezos, and it’s you they now choose to attack. Your blood won’t even be sweet to digest cos I doubt you eat healthy. lol

Please reprogram your mentality and face your health issues squarely

Also, stop watching Nigerian occult movies.
Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:

See a doctor and do a check up. Your instincts playing tricks on you and why you believe it’s a demonic attack

Demons that won’t attack Dangote, Adenuga, Zuckerberg or Bezos, and it’s you they now choose to attack. Your blood won’t even be sweet to digest cos I doubt you eat healthy. lol

Na me you attack like this?

1 Like

Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Winch no dey look face of who to attack. By the way, I suck at watching movies. I never fit watch American movies na nonsense Nigerian movies I go dey watch. Kai.

I'm really serious about this. I'm not one who likes to complain but if I do complain about something it means it's been happening to me way too long and I just have to let it out.
Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 26, 2021
DemonicAttack:
Winch no dey look face of who to attack. By the way, I suck at watching movies. I never fit watch American movies na nonsense Nigerian movies I go dey watch. Kai.

I'm really serious about this. I'm not one who likes to complain but if I do complain about something it means it's been happening to me way too long and I just have to let it out.

Start by doing a health check-up.

Do you do hard drugs or alcohol? If yes, stop.

But start from my initial, see a doctor.
Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 26, 2021
A001:

This is just sleep paralysis. Don't get worked up on something that affects many people around the world.

I still experienced all you described yesterday. And once you shift your focus to the furtherest part of your body like your toe and calm down, you'll be able to get up easily.

There's no need to mention the name of Jesus, which is useless in reality. If it works, ambulances will be taking the sick to churches for cure and pastors won't need bodyguards.

The guide in the link below will help you out. What you're experiencing is a trivial issue that's very common with many around the world.

https://www.healthxchange.sg/wellness/sleeping-disorders/overcome-sleep-paralysis
Thanks for this. I get this attacks whenever I lay on my back against the bed.
Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by A001: 5:05am On Dec 26, 2021
DemonicAttack:
Thanks for this. I get this attacks whenever I lay on my back against the bed.
It's not an attack; stop seeing it that way. It's a natural occurrence that millions of people in our age bracket experience around the world.

Just find a way to manage it, and stop believing in demonic attacks.

It's all in your head, not in reality.

If you follow the advice of all these ignorant and superstitious religious people on Nairaland, they'll complicate the problem for you and later scam you.

1 Like

Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:13am On Dec 26, 2021
DemonicAttack:

I don't know much about your parents but there are certain spiritual houses which are not of God but of the devil, so when people go to such places they attract demons to their lives, so there's a chance that what you're facing is a consequence of that.

However, regardless, if you've truly repented and are saved, such things ought to have no power over you, because sin is what they leverage on to do damage. So if you're still living a lifestyle of sin and not saved, that's what you need to change if you want a lasting solution and not just a stop gap measure.

God bless.
Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by OKOATA(m): 5:20am On Dec 26, 2021
DemonicAttack:

All of my friends know me as someone who doesn't believe in the existence of God and demons because I've never experienced his manifestation in my life but this constant attacks is giving me concerns.
Your story reminds me when I had a spirit wife attack, the simple thing I did was just practicing meditation, just imagine yourself engulfed in the light of the sun, I did this 2ice everyday and the evil demon ran off like a crazy fool..
Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by paxonel(m): 6:18am On Dec 26, 2021
Hmmm!

Trust Nigerians with their primitive mentality

1 Like

Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by DASKACE(m): 7:14am On Dec 26, 2021
Life in itself is a warfare between forces of good and evil. There is a light in you the enemy is trying to quench. I use to experience this strange phenomenon just like you when I was like 10years old living in a compound back then in Lagos.

To be free from the attack, you need to reconcile with you creator by giving your life to him. This act will make Jesus to step into your situation.

Another thing you need to do is to locate relevant scriptures that addresses your matter and meditate on it until light breaks out into your soul.

• 'the Lord giveth his beloveth sleep'
• Eph. 1:21 - far above principalities and power
• Eph. 2:6 - and made us to seat together with Christ in heavenly places.

Note, if the revelation behind the last Bible verse breaks into you, understanding comes that you dwell in a realm the devil cannot gain access to. If he must get you, then he must through your saviour, Jesus Christ.
Re: HELP: Series Of Demonic Attacks by Ola17: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2021
DemonicAttack
Yours is a classic case of sleep paralysis as a poster pointed out earlier on. Research on it to know why it happens and how to cure it.
Sleep paralysis is a complete natural thing that happens to millions of people world over. Anyone telling you that it’s something else is still living in the Bronze Age.

Be wise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God’s Bond: Why You Really Need To Work For God In Some Capacity / The Tithe Is Not Old Testament It Belongs To The Lord For The Widow, Fatherless / Never Provoke God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.