Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? (31593 Views)

Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam / What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by lanre316: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
dvd:

9 /10 months

35% monthly

IPC started in August 2021. So we can assume IPC will last till around May/June 2022

2 Likes

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by icenti: 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
lanre316:

IPC started in August 2021. So we can assume IPC will last till around May/June 2022

Let’s look at Nov December because that’s usually the time Ponzi schemes crashes

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by ignis: 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
aycity2000:
Intelligence capital is just a SCAM like the the other e-commerce.ng. some of the admin persons from the former are part of the current Icapital. When this link was sent to me to join the WhatsApp group, I was fortunate to have the phone numbers of the scam e-commerce.ng on my phone. Immediately I saw this, I borrowed an extra leg and �. It's a big scam I must tell u guys. You can only take advantage of the early start and withdraw otherwise, u will end up in queues for cash out that will not come. A word is enough for the wise!

Are you for real?
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by millhouse: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by dvd(f): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
icenti:

Same pattern IPC is using right now. Infact I saw a video where daddy freeze was promoting them. Typical Ponzi scheme of operating.

They haven't done research.... proper. Fx farms has opened my eyes now on what to look out for and the strategies they use.
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by SaintUlot: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2022
dvd:

They haven't done research.... proper. Fx farms has opened my eyes now on what to look out for and the strategies they use.

What should we look out and strategies they use?
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by dvd(f): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2022
SaintUlot:

What should we look out and strategies they use?

Firstly they use hired actors to act as corporate. Check the review on ipc they claim the coo worked at ECB as vice president or so but when you check the pictures are two different people entirely. That alone is a red flag.

No bot wins always

Also my fx book can be faked cos they can manipulate the mt4 results. Fx farms did the same. Always showing profits

3 Likes

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by Lexusgs430: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2022
If you're going to invest in IPC, only invest what you are happy to see no more .............

Never re-invest your profits, keep withdrawing, till you can withdraw no more ........... grin

Ensure you do not invite anyone, not out of secrecy, but sanity perseverance. . ........ cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by lanre316: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2022
Lexusgs430:
If you're going to invest in IPC, only invest what you are happy to see no more .............

Never re-invest your profits, keep withdrawing, till you can withdraw no more ........... grin

Ensure you do not invite anyone, not out of secrecy, but sanity perseverance. . ........ cheesy

@bolded
Especially your parents, brothers uncles, aunties and family members who trusted you. To avoid bitter regrets when the inevitable eventually happened

2 Likes

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by Lexusgs430: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
lanre316:

@bolded
Especially your parents, brothers uncles, aunties and family members who trusted you. To avoid bitter regrets when the inevitable eventually happened

Very well...... grin
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by icenti: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Someone said never re invest. I think that’s the most important thing. Because this rabbit hole is gonna collapse very soon.

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by Lexusgs430: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
icenti:
Someone said never re invest. I think that’s the most important thing. Because this rabbit hole is gonna collapse very soon.

If you invested $200 and have withdrawn more than $200 ...... No Victor No vanquish........... grin

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by Omoedeki: 3:13am On Feb 20, 2022
Saturdays are pay days for Intelligence Prime Capital bot subscribers �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by dvd(f): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Lol most are after the bonus o that's why it's spreading hehehehe
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by Lexusgs430: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2022
dvd:

Lol most are after the bonus o that's why it's spreading hehehehe

An investment model you are not in control, from an unregulated provider, with brochures full of misinformation and been economical with the truth.......

Is bound to end in an unintelligent prime capital tears ........ grin

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by dvd(f): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2022
Lexusgs430:

An investment model you are not in control, from an unregulated provider, with brochures full of misinformation and been economical with the truth.......

Is bound to end in an unintelligent prime capital tears ........ grin

NIGERIANS don't learn. I was scammed once and since then I refuse to lose money again I I no fit shout cos I like mlm so I have to be careful cos it will involve folks
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by dvd(f): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2022
As a Trader I tell you all. IPC is PONZI!!!

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by icenti: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
icenti:

For real bro. These scam broker always have winning trades. Alfasuccesscorp has been winning since over 2 years now

So guys, I talked about a broker who also behaves fishy like ipc. They also make 1% returns daily, and withdrawals is weekends only. Again they have a two years consistent record. Information reaching me now is that they’ve closed since January. I’ll be dropping investors login here

Worldwide Consortium

Mt4 id: 39017660
inv pass: MASI54ed4b

Alfasuccesscorp-live

and my account
investor123

this is mine 21140
my wife 21322
my mother 21321

investor password: investor123

(3rd Account)

Equity: 110k

Server: alfasuccesscorp-Live

Login: 21140

Password: investor123

I’ll be dropping more accounts if you need.
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by Mentholated: 1:56am On Feb 23, 2022
Ponzi schemes alway involve people cajoling you to make money. How can humans be chasing you around to make money grin grin grin.

The same person will not give you a job or link you to a good business.

YOU ARE THE PRODUCT in ponzi schemes.

People need you to cash out.

Open your eyes grin

2 Likes

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by lanre316: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
icenti:

So guys, I talked about a broker who also behaves fishy like ipc. They also make 1% returns daily, and withdrawals is weekends only. Again they have a two years consistent record. Information reaching me now is that they’ve closed since January. I’ll be dropping investors login here

Worldwide Consortium

Mt4 id: 39017660
inv pass: MASI54ed4b

Alfasuccesscorp-live

and my account
investor123

this is mine 21140
my wife 21322
my mother 21321

investor password: investor123

(3rd Account)

Equity: 110k

Server: alfasuccesscorp-Live

Login: 21140

Password: investor123

I’ll be dropping more accounts if you need.

Did they allow investors to choose their own broker or you have to send money to them?
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by icenti: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
lanre316:

Did they allow investors to choose their own broker or you have to send money to them?

No. You cannot use another broker. Payment are sent to them through usdt & other non refundable wallets. Attached herein are screenshots of our chats

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by yellonaija: 5:53am On Feb 24, 2022
Here's everything you need to know about IPCapital... https://yellonaija.com/intelligence-prime-capital-legit-or-a-scam
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by dvd(f): 6:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Go and learn how to trade yourself NIGERIANs

Go to telegram and follow @beavforex and @beavecosystem

Even when we invest we are careful if ponzis now. We know we can trade and make that money back OURSELVES!

Stop being lazy people �� iPC IS PONZI!!!
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by Amadi84: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
What convinced you that IPC is real?

Arrowgents:
@dvd I was introduced to FX Farm as well but i knew it was a scam because of the ppl behind it & there was no plan for sustainability.
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by lanre316: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Amadi84:
What convinced you that IPC is real?

What a question

They were all real until they weren't again. MMM was real when it was paying, though it was a ponzi scheme. The same thing with IPC and Omega Pro, they are real now because they are still paying. But the same fate that befall MMM will befall them all eventually, no matter how long. Ponzi schemes do not last, you ought to know that.
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by Omoedeki: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
I so much love Saturdays. I just wished IPC can stop all these payments for referrals
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by lanre316: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2022
Omoedeki:
I so much love Saturdays. I just wished IPC can stop all these payments for referrals

You're correct. The humongous bonuses they pay their leaders will eventually suffocate the system later on. If everyone is only paid for their "trade" profits and nothing more, they system may last much longer.
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by dvd(f): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
lanre316:

What a question

They were all real until they weren't again. MMM was real when it was paying, though it was a ponzi scheme. The same thing with IPC and Omega Pro, they are real now because they are still paying. But the same fate that befall MMM will befall them all eventually, no matter how long. Ponzi schemes do not last, you ought to know that.

Omega pro isn't ponzi. They actually trade. I am a trader and I also invest with them I ll tell you why.

You get 200% in 16 months. If you choose to Withdraw monthly you only get 60% in 16 months now do the math 60% /16. That's actually like 3.75% monthly payout.They have a plan for long term sustainability.

For those who choose to Compound gives the company enough funds to meet up overall. They actually know their game but most people don't look well to see their Strategy .

Was at an event when the CEO explained all this in Nigeria... Then we didn't understand we still wanted high roi company and felt their pay was too small. Of all omega pro is the only one still standing.

2 Likes

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by dvd(f): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
But of course nothing except God is certain. Hence we also trade OURSELVES and just leverage on this for passive income. Whatever happens we still have control cos what we have learnt no one can take from us. Check us on Telegram @beavecosystem

So we encourage everyone to learn how to trade themselves too
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by MrCamron(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Please do not invest your money with this broker/fintech (Intelligence Prime Capital) company. IPC is all scam !
So many red flags !

Among their red flags;

One thing I’ve learnt from 3 years of trading is that:
1. No one has a magic winning formula no matter what they say. No one can predict the market 100%. Bots are trained by humans and are never 100% accurate.
2. If you see a site promising huge returns, run away as fast as you can from them.
3. Invest in the normal market!
4. Any red flag should be taken seriously
5. The only people who win are developers and holders of good projects.. Elon and billionaires alike didn’t trade
6. Scams are everywhere you should be vert scared and tread carefully.. the more blind influencers there are the worse the scam
7. Never trust someone else to do your trades
8. If any site holds your coins for you and say they trade for you, RUN AWAY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE FROM THEM..
9. Lying about regulations is a big red flag

10. This investment company copy and paste the "About us" section of another website "Avatrade" as theirs. No legitimate company will ever do that because of legal actions.

11. I have monitored their trades, they use huge lot size to trade small account and target only 2 to 5 pips, either their trades are fake, or they choose to hide their running trades so you won’t see huge negative balance. In essence, such risk is not ideal in forex, as a matter of fact it’s a major read flag.

12. Everything reeks of a scam. I am doing an experiment with my IPC MT4 account and tried to copy its trades to one of my other non IPC MT4 accounts and guess what: it has not copied ANY trades to the slave account. And, like others, no one has actually been able to see any trades in action on MT4: it’s as if the trades just magically appear in its history so they are creating their own data.

13. Your referral link will not be created for you until you purchase any of their not and also fund it. That make me believe that they are forcing people to invest. If not, why will their referral link not be available until you invest? They are simply interested in people’s money. I have never seen any platform that will withheld a referral link until you put money while they are looking for more members.

14. There are several youtube videos of how easy it is to fake trades in Meta Trader from the broker side,check them out.

15. The warning from the British Columbia Securities Commission already is a huge red flag, because it means that Intelligence Prime Capital is breaking the law in British Columbia by providing investment services without the authorization that is required by the law. Dismissing that by saying it is not the entire Canada is like dismissing fire in your house because it is only in the kitchen.

16. Oh yea ! Yeah, sure, so the company started 15 years ago in the financial sector and got their first website in 2021. Give me a break… !

17. Yeah, Ponzi schemes do pay at the beginning, but then the inevitable collapse always comes.

18. Ponzi schemes come and go, but there formats will always remain the same.

19. I find it dubious that they will post just their won trades but go to great lengths to hide every other detail including open trades, losses, etc.

20. Fintrac and MSB registrations are not enough for brokers and investment companies. Ask the SEC in the US or regulators in Canada. In fact, Intellgience Prime Capital has already blacklisted by at least one regulator in Canada:

21. Traditionally,even with a bot at work,you can decide to over-ride it and trade manually ! But here,You cant see the trades. Do they even have a demo?
Or can you place trades manually?
If no, then it’s just a pyramid Ponzi using mt4 to deceive the gullible ones.

22. Even regulated brokers that have been long around can and do change data on mt4 or 5, except if it’s ECN enabled. Pls read about how mt works. Anyone can fool you with mt4 or 5

23. The issue is that if and when they pack up and leave tomorrow how can you hold them responsible??
They aren’t regulated so they can close up with your investments at any time.

24. Any broker or trading platform will have more than one mode of payment/transfer. But here, they only accept cryptocurrency. No mention of other mode of other payments likes bank transfer ,checks, etc.

25. We see this a lot these days, fraudsters create pseudo blockchains like Zeniq just to show people something to invest in, to get their money. But they never deliver a real product that would have a real use case and that would get adopted at scale.

26. But the reality is not even that complicated. IPchain and IPcloud are not real projects. The real IPchain was a blockchain project back in 2017 and it is now dead. IPchain from Intelligence Prime Capital is just a shameless money grab, a tool to transfer money from hopeful people to scammers.

27. Iprime Capital says on its website that it has a TRC-20 token that you can stake in their proof of stake new model to earn money. Well, a TRC-20 token means that it is a token in the Tron blockchain, that it has not a separate blockchain where a separate process of transactions confirmation would be happening. In other words, IPchain token transactions are confirmed by the Tron network, there is no secondary IPchain staking to be done. Unless it is an artificial one to create a Ponzi scheme.

28. Ladies and Gentlemen, most TRC-20 tokens are scam !!

29. A search revealed five other organizations using the address, this might mean that this is a virtual office address.

30. I dont think i am allowed to share links here.But i think it is needless ! But if you are still doubting,I can give you links to all these claims if you are still in doubts,but you shouldnt be. They are scammers !

31. The final thing we investigated was the company’s management team. This is important because having competent people at the helm of affairs means the company would do well and meet its obligations. Likewise, fraudulent companies find it hard to recruit top industry professionals who have worked with recognized firms as such individuals would not want to spoil their reputations. Intelligence Prime Capital does not list any of its management team members on its website. The only person we could find was their supposed Chief Marketing Officer via their YouTube channel.

32. Putting it all together, Intelligence Prime Capital is less than a year old, stole content from another forex broker’s website for its own website, is likely operating from a virtual address and is showing Signs of being an illegal professional participant in the securities market. Our advice is that you stay clear of Intelligence Prime Capital, it has all the telltale signs of a fraudulent offering.

* I’m more experienced now to smell a scam from a far.. my own opinions, i wouldn’t invest neither tell anyone to put even a drop of their cash in IPC but if you want, no one is holding you back from investing
*TREAD CAREFULLY, SCAMS THESE DAYS ARE QUITE WELL DESIGNED IT’S HARD TO KNOW WHAT’S TRUE AND FALSE ANYMORE
#stay safe

Believe me, even though it is presently paying out, but at the end of the day they will run away with their investors money.
Where is the empathy again in this world? Imagine you were driving down on a street inside a car you just bought with your returns from this investment company, then you came across a woman who was about to pass-out because she just lost her only baby who she gave birth to after her 20 years of marriage, you got to learn she could have saved the baby if she had access to her money she invested with this investment company but she was scammed since she was a late investors unlike you who was an early investor with the same investment company. You were still driving and thinking of her calamity when you saw another man on the street with a worse experience than the woman who just lost her baby. A minute later, you came across a student who shared a worst experience he had with you with the same investment company. Please tell me who will you feel? Any sympathy or empathy ? Remember, these people could have been your friends, your relatives or loved ones !

We need to stop these guys ! Collectively, we need to do the right thing for the sake of humanity and empathy !
Lastly, please stop being lazy,please learn how to trade ! Develop yourself, read related articles ,watch related videos !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by dvd(f): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
MrCamron:
Please do not invest your money with this broker/fintech (Intelligence Prime Capital) company. IPC is all scam !
So many red flags !

Among their red flags;

One thing I’ve learnt from 3 years of trading is that:
1. No one has a magic winning formula no matter what they say. No one can predict the market 100%. Bots are trained by humans and are never 100% accurate.
2. If you see a site promising huge returns, run away as fast as you can from them.
3. Invest in the normal market!
4. Any red flag should be taken seriously
5. The only people who win are developers and holders of good projects.. Elon and billionaires alike didn’t trade
6. Scams are everywhere you should be vert scared and tread carefully.. the more blind influencers there are the worse the scam
7. Never trust someone else to do your trades
8. If any site holds your coins for you and say they trade for you, RUN AWAY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE FROM THEM..
9. Lying about regulations is a big red flag

10. This investment company copy and paste the "About us" section of another website "Avatrade" as theirs. No legitimate company will ever do that because of legal actions.

11. I have monitored their trades, they use huge lot size to trade small account and target only 2 to 5 pips, either their trades are fake, or they choose to hide their running trades so you won’t see huge negative balance. In essence, such risk is not ideal in forex, as a matter of fact it’s a major read flag.

12. Everything reeks of a scam. I am doing an experiment with my IPC MT4 account and tried to copy its trades to one of my other non IPC MT4 accounts and guess what: it has not copied ANY trades to the slave account. And, like others, no one has actually been able to see any trades in action on MT4: it’s as if the trades just magically appear in its history so they are creating their own data.

13. Your referral link will not be created for you until you purchase any of their not and also fund it. That make me believe that they are forcing people to invest. If not, why will their referral link not be available until you invest? They are simply interested in people’s money. I have never seen any platform that will withheld a referral link until you put money while they are looking for more members.

14. There are several youtube videos of how easy it is to fake trades in Meta Trader from the broker side,check them out.

15. The warning from the British Columbia Securities Commission already is a huge red flag, because it means that Intelligence Prime Capital is breaking the law in British Columbia by providing investment services without the authorization that is required by the law. Dismissing that by saying it is not the entire Canada is like dismissing fire in your house because it is only in the kitchen.

16. Oh yea ! Yeah, sure, so the company started 15 years ago in the financial sector and got their first website in 2021. Give me a break… !

17. Yeah, Ponzi schemes do pay at the beginning, but then the inevitable collapse always comes.

18. Ponzi schemes come and go, but there formats will always remain the same.

19. I find it dubious that they will post just their won trades but go to great lengths to hide every other detail including open trades, losses, etc.

20. Fintrac and MSB registrations are not enough for brokers and investment companies. Ask the SEC in the US or regulators in Canada. In fact, Intellgience Prime Capital has already blacklisted by at least one regulator in Canada:

21. Traditionally,even with a bot at work,you can decide to over-ride it and trade manually ! But here,You cant see the trades. Do they even have a demo?
Or can you place trades manually?
If no, then it’s just a pyramid Ponzi using mt4 to deceive the gullible ones.

22. Even regulated brokers that have been long around can and do change data on mt4 or 5, except if it’s ECN enabled. Pls read about how mt works. Anyone can fool you with mt4 or 5

23. The issue is that if and when they pack up and leave tomorrow how can you hold them responsible??
They aren’t regulated so they can close up with your investments at any time.

24. Any broker or trading platform will have more than one mode of payment/transfer. But here, they only accept cryptocurrency. No mention of other mode of other payments likes bank transfer ,checks, etc.

25. We see this a lot these days, fraudsters create pseudo blockchains like Zeniq just to show people something to invest in, to get their money. But they never deliver a real product that would have a real use case and that would get adopted at scale.

26. But the reality is not even that complicated. IPchain and IPcloud are not real projects. The real IPchain was a blockchain project back in 2017 and it is now dead. IPchain from Intelligence Prime Capital is just a shameless money grab, a tool to transfer money from hopeful people to scammers.

27. Iprime Capital says on its website that it has a TRC-20 token that you can stake in their proof of stake new model to earn money. Well, a TRC-20 token means that it is a token in the Tron blockchain, that it has not a separate blockchain where a separate process of transactions confirmation would be happening. In other words, IPchain token transactions are confirmed by the Tron network, there is no secondary IPchain staking to be done. Unless it is an artificial one to create a Ponzi scheme.

28. Ladies and Gentlemen, most TRC-20 tokens are scam !!

29. A search revealed five other organizations using the address, this might mean that this is a virtual office address.

30. I dont think i am allowed to share links here.But i think it is needless ! But if you are still doubting,I can give you links to all these claims if you are still in doubts,but you shouldnt be. They are scammers !

31. The final thing we investigated was the company’s management team. This is important because having competent people at the helm of affairs means the company would do well and meet its obligations. Likewise, fraudulent companies find it hard to recruit top industry professionals who have worked with recognized firms as such individuals would not want to spoil their reputations. Intelligence Prime Capital does not list any of its management team members on its website. The only person we could find was their supposed Chief Marketing Officer via their YouTube channel.

32. Putting it all together, Intelligence Prime Capital is less than a year old, stole content from another forex broker’s website for its own website, is likely operating from a virtual address and is showing Signs of being an illegal professional participant in the securities market. Our advice is that you stay clear of Intelligence Prime Capital, it has all the telltale signs of a fraudulent offering.

* I’m more experienced now to smell a scam from a far.. my own opinions, i wouldn’t invest neither tell anyone to put even a drop of their cash in IPC but if you want, no one is holding you back from investing
*TREAD CAREFULLY, SCAMS THESE DAYS ARE QUITE WELL DESIGNED IT’S HARD TO KNOW WHAT’S TRUE AND FALSE ANYMORE
#stay safe

Believe me, even though it is presently paying out, but at the end of the day they will run away with their investors money.
Where is the empathy again in this world? Imagine you were driving down on a street inside a car you just bought with your returns from this investment company, then you came across a woman who was about to pass-out because she just lost her only baby who she gave birth to after her 20 years of marriage, you got to learn she could have saved the baby if she had access to her money she invested with this investment company but she was scammed since she was a late investors unlike you who was an early investor with the same investment company. You were still driving and thinking of her calamity when you saw another man on the street with a worse experience than the woman who just lost her baby. A minute later, you came across a student who shared a worst experience he had with you with the same investment company. Please tell me who will you feel? Any sympathy or empathy ? Remember, these people could have been your friends, your relatives or loved ones !

We need to stop these guys ! Collectively, we need to do the right thing for the sake of humanity and empathy !
Lastly, please stop being lazy,please learn how to trade ! Develop yourself, read related articles ,watch related videos !!

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
@mrcamron. This is very incisive and informative. Infact you are Godsent. One guy has been pressuring me to invest in this. And i planned on starting with 900 dollars on Thursday. Naso my money for enter voicemail. The bonuses are just too good to be true coupled with key points in your post. Damn!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Share Certificates / Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? / MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.