Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? (32163 Views)

Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam / What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by icenti: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
lanre316:

One thing I know is they won't pay out any shishi if nobody is investing fresh funds and nobody will invest fresh funds right now with all these wahala.

Don't get your hopes up if you still have money there. Your money is as good as gone. It's better you move on. If by any stroke of luck, they start paying out, know that they do this to lure more investors before they do final cash out and dissappear finally.

No my Money ain’t there. I’m actually trolling
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by dvd(f): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
IPC is gone. Forget it
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Any investment apart from bank fix deposit that offers you specific amount of ROI, run with your money. And once they are about to exit, they will roll out one upgrade bushit. MBA, chymall etc exited thru upgrade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by Omoedeki: 2:06am On Apr 13, 2022
I am highly disappointed in Intelligence Prime Capital.
I wish Arbitrage opportunities can present itself such as in 2020.
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by dvd(f): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
Any investment apart from bank fix deposit that offers you specific amount of ROI, run with your money. And once they are about to exit, they will roll out one upgrade bushit. MBA, chymall etc exited thru upgrade.

A few are genuine. Eg omega pro, VALIDUS
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by ignis: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2022
EASYGURU:

Omo i personally find this guy come. Complete ignorance. I know their types. Y'all have been on demo servers you dunno. MetaTrader 4 is an application that's being used to execute your trade's via a Borkerage company, in this case IPC. MetaTrader 4 is a software owned by Meta Quotes company.

Now I've been silent for long but i would state two facts as to why IPCapital is a scam that you cannot find anywhere on the internet.

1. Goto MQL5 Website, try adding a signal (more like you do when registering myfxbook) Search for your useless IPcapital Live server and all you'd ever get is a Demo server. Use your Live details (investor password or read only password) and you'd be able to login on a demo server grin angry angry angry you've obviously been scammed.

2. Try understanding the concept of A' Book broker and B' Book broker. How each type of broker's make money to maintain their server and others, Types of trading conditions attached to A book broker and B Book broker. You'd understand why IPcapital has been tricking you on a demo server. *Not to confuse you or anyone there are lots of B* Book brokers that are duly regulated and are very reputable in the Forex industry *Exness *FBS to mention a Few.

IPCapitla is a scam. You've been scammed. Accept it

I just registered and funded exness, I never knew it's a B book broker.

Please can you recommend a good A book broker for me?
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by EASYGURU(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
ignis:

I just registered and funded exness, I never knew it's a B book broker.

Please can you recommend a good A book broker for me?

You actually don't need an A book broker. Most brokers are B book brokers. Exness is a good brokerage company. I personally recommend them. I have been using them for years
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by ignis: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
EASYGURU:

You actually don't need an A book broker. Most brokers are B book brokers. Exness is a good brokerage company. I personally recommend them. I have been using them for years

Someone Recommended Tradeland Fx for me...

I registered today, but their services and support is too poor compared to exness.
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by EASYGURU(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
ignis:

Someone Recommended Tradeland Fx for me...

I registered today, but their services and support is too poor compared to exness.

Don't use such scam brokers. I'll recommend Exness, FBS, Hotforex, Grandcapital, Infinox

https://one.exness/a/u7ie0f4t/

https://www.hotforex.com/?refid=342787

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by kcmichael: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
fxopen is the best
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by Fearyourcreator: 2:24pm On May 04, 2022
lovylovy:
Same promoters of IP Capital have shifted to COTP.
Its a lie ... Stop bad mouthing even royal.W and Omega pro is a scam to that guys website ... Everything there is a scam... He is just cashing out on people visiting his site
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by chiboy1116: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
dvd:

A few are genuine. Eg omega pro, VALIDUS
genuine how ? How is omega pro genuine ? How Tf does making 200% roi sound genuine to you ? Y’all don’t learn , when u carry person put him life savings for there na then u go know .

And please don’t tell me Vinicius and Ronaldinho and Dybala is backing them .
I wanna know how omegapro makes such roi
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by chiboy1116: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
dvd:

Omega pro isn't ponzi. They actually trade. I am a trader and I also invest with them I ll tell you why.

You get 200% in 16 months. If you choose to Withdraw monthly you only get 60% in 16 months now do the math 60% /16. That's actually like 3.75% monthly payout.They have a plan for long term sustainability.

For those who choose to Compound gives the company enough funds to meet up overall. They actually know their game but most people don't look well to see their Strategy .

Was at an event when the CEO explained all this in Nigeria... Then we didn't understand we still wanted high roi company and felt their pay was too small. Of all omega pro is the only one still standing.
lmao . You’re a greedy trader then

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by MickyJNR5: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
chiboy1116:
genuine how ? How is omega pro genuine ? How Tf does making 200% roi sound genuine to you ? Y’all don’t learn , when u carry person put him life savings for there na then u go know .

And please don’t tell me Vinicius and Ronaldinho and Dybala is backing them .
I wanna know how omegapro makes such roi
Re: Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? by chiboy1116: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2022
MickyJNR5:

watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDpl1NGmnJY
lol , a company that isn’t allowed to operate in so many top sane countries ? I’m not buying this though . If it works for u that’s fine , Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? / CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.