Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures (37412 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by johntraffic: 6:36am On Dec 26, 2021
The Nollywood Queen, Genevieve Nnaji is celebrating this year Christmas with beautiful pictures. It seems the ageless diva is living her best life.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by johntraffic: 6:37am On Dec 26, 2021
More

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by Bmaster(m): 6:45am On Dec 26, 2021
Happy belated X-mas to her.

I'm thinking the Xmas tree pix with some boxes of goodies below it is now the new trend.

Okay

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by Drakkernoir: 6:57am On Dec 26, 2021
Very classy lady....

No be all those wei go dey naked themselves up and down....

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by Freestainworld(m): 6:57am On Dec 26, 2021
Genny ma niggie

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by kenzysmith: 6:58am On Dec 26, 2021
Anty when u go marry we done tire to wait

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:15am On Dec 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
Anty whe n u go marry we done tire to wait

Just getat

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by chatinent: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2021
kenzysmith:

Marriage is not a life requirement, tho. Perhaps, there are many men in her life who'd want to count scores than there are those who would want to stay with her forever. There are more stupid men in our century than ever before.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by WibusJaga: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2021

Merry Xmas Gene.
I perceive she'll be much happier with a good man in her life. Therefore, I pray her better half locates her in 2022 to fill that void.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by Hintona(f): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2021
Such an ageless beauty!

I want to be like you ma'am kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by OneCandleAway(f): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2021
Bmaster:
Happy belated X-mas to her.

I'm thinking the Xmas tree pix with some boxes of goodies below it is now the new trend.

Okay

A lot of the boxes are empty. Just decoration

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2021
This one sef go soon enter front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by TimmyTen(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2021
The woman is not only in a
class all by herself, she also can do no wrong
both in the eye of the public and even among her
fellow celebrities. Merry Christmas Genevieve

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by slawormiir: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Beautiful

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by jazon(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2021
Geneeee veeeeeve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2021
The only crush I have in nollyhood

Will I be able to like or date any of the current breed of celeb in the industry, menh I don't think so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2021
Lonely girl

Hope say Atiku Abubarka bless you with Maybe 8million this Christmas

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2021
Seen
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by specialmati(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2021
cool cool cool happy Christmas to her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by Irupetepete: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2021
She suppose dey shame sometimes

People that this this, did it with husband and child/children...
I know say she get pickin but she should be gifting..
I go like give her multiple orgasm Sha

WHICH KIN WEED THIS IDIOT GIVE ME THIS MORNING?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by IbileIfe: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2021
Drakkernoir:
Very classy lady....

She is a grand mother and has to be a good role model to her grandchildren.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by Nyascobar1414: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2021
Hintona:
Such an ageless beauty!
Reality must surely set in... Women age like milk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by Bluebeach: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]n
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
she doesn't need it
..she has a daughter already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by yeman2012(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2021
Hintona:
Such an ageless beauty!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by nosam23232: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by Emmasnoop(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2021
Old age dey come small small, all the same merry Christmas to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by brain54(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2021
Chai...

Look at my crush ooh!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by KiNg0G: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2021
Drakkernoir:
Very classy lady....

you forget say she once act P0rn?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2021
Drakkernoir:
Very classy lady....

Waitin make her classy no be one head n toto she get

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo / Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents / Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.