Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Twitter User Shares The Sad Reality Of Today's Matrimony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Shares The Sad Reality Of Today's Matrimony (484 Views)

Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Shares The Sad Reality Of Today's Matrimony by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2021
Isn't it?

We even have expensive wedding but broke marriage, yes I've seen it before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Shares The Sad Reality Of Today's Matrimony by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
thats what happens when you marry a stranger out of desperation... and/or when you marry some donkey out of PRESSURE (social/religious/family/peer/body clock)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Girl I Meet 2days Ago / I've Been Living Wild / 4 Gifts Your Partner ‘can Do Without’ This Valentines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.