Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S (8219 Views)

How Do You Feel About African Ladies Who Post Like This On IG? / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Silentgroper:
Okay..

for an american esp african american, u never use curse/swear words. Which is very unlike ur lots. It has me doubting ur americaness or u just wanna play boujee for us down here which some of us aint buying..

You Nigerians curse like soldiers so why judge others?
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 12:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Phillipson02:
Show me the Google Page I got it now and stop spewing , khia knows herself!

Yes, I know myself but unfortunately for you, you don't know anything about me.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by arthurwillia(m): 1:58am On Jan 09, 2022
khiaa:

Africans are the last people on Americans mind, so no it isn't true.

That’s some fvcked shii
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 2:31am On Jan 09, 2022
arthurwillia:

That’s some fvcked shii

LMAO grin grin grin Yes, it was intentionally a crappy response to the crappy question you asked, but it made it's point.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Mrscarter(f): 3:54am On Jan 09, 2022
jeph19:

So is there a way I can date them... Young ones oo not old women, I actually cherish the idea of having mixed race kids ( not limited to Americans oo, even if its those Ethiopian beauties or European)

Thanks!

Try afrointroductions. Is a paid dating site tho i think. Is to meet ppl for have interacial relationships

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by kunle75(m): 6:27am On Jan 09, 2022
Oluromantic:
What kind of job can one do in the US without work permit. I mean if one comes on a 6-month visit

You can always apply for a visa that allows you to work temporarily during your short stay rather than jeopardizing your chances when being caught. Its illegal to work with a visit visa
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by arthurwillia(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2022
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin Yes, it was intentionally a crappy response to the crappy question you asked, but it made it's point.

Mtchew ori e ti daru
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by DonroxyII: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Phillipson02: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2022
khiaa:

Yes, I know myself but unfortunately for you, you don't know anything about me.
Says the lesbian who got trashed by goddess sisterfire Yes,You know yourself as a lesbian . grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Phillipson02:
Says the lesbian who got trashed by goddess sisterfire Yes,You know yourself as a lesbian . grin
Sorry dude, your cockroach got shut down by me years ago, so badly she had to change her name, but as you can see, I have the same name.. grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Bigcowhorn: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2022
Phillipson02:

Vivian kindly get this guy in check before he ticks me off this new year.
We talked about this
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Phillipson02: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2022
khiaa:

Sorry dude, your cockroach got shut down by me years ago, so badly she had to change her name, but as you can see, I have the same name.. grin
You are right you frustrated her first moniikker that she abandoned it.but you are depressed now. grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2022
Phillipson02:
You are right you frustrated her first moniikker that she abandoned it.but you are depressed now. grin
I'm glad you recognize that your goddess is a cockroach. grin

Your cockroach goddess brought it's cockroach ass to my mentions and I never heard of it. That cockroach came on to me with it's nasty ass. I told the roach I wasn't into bitches but it continued.

Any humiliation, degradation, demeaning, embarrassment, frustration, depression and blasting that cockroach received from me, it truly earned it. So you and your pet cockroach can kiss kiss my black ass. Suck on that for awhile. grin

Fernandezisback, this is how you deal with the idiots. grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Bigcowhorn: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2022
Phillipson02:

Ogbeni, wetin happen now?
Na you dey always start and i always finish it why not calm down ni?
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Phillipson02: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Ogbeni, wetin happen now?
Na you dey always start and i always finish it why not calm down ni?
she is the one that first insulted me . That comment she replied recently was last week .
She is looking for quarrels for sure.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Bigcowhorn: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2022
Phillipson02:
she is the one that first insulted me . That comment she replied recently was last week .

Take it easy na. She be woman. Leave the thing
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2022
Phillipson02:

You liar, you insulted me first because I retaliated on your pet cockroach.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Phillipson02: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Take it easy na. She be woman. Leave the thing
She knows that and use it 2 her advantages. She is just so demonic,

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Putindbutt: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
khiaa:

Your cockroach goddess brought it's cockroach ass to my mentions and I never heard of it. That cockroach came on to me with it's nasty ass. I told the roach I wasn't into bitches but it continued.

Any humiliation, degradation, demeaning, embarrassment, frustration, depression and blasting that cockroach received from me, it truly earned it. So you and your pet cockroach can kiss kiss my black ass. Suck on that for awhile. grin
My queen, save the energy for me tonight. baby, me & u tonight.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by jeph19(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mrscarter:

Try afrointroductions. Is a paid dating site tho i think. Is to meet ppl for have interacial relationships

Thank you bro!
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by jeph19(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mrscarter:

Thank's bro!

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by SisterFire(f): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
khiaa:

Fernandezisback, this is how you deal with the idiots. grin
...khiaa you are so inconsequential and retarde.d.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
SisterFire:
You ain't kidding here tho.. grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by SisterFire(f): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You ain't kidding here tho.. grin
...She khiaa has a record of being the most empty vessel in nairaland ...I heard she now has dreaded infection ...spits
Tell him to avoid my baby boy I won't warn her again...she( beast) shud stick to lesbianism she enjoys.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
SisterFire:
...She khiaa has a record of being the most empty vessel in nairaland ...I heard she now has dreaded infection ...spits
Tell him to avoid my baby boy I won't warn her again...she( beast) shud stick to lesbianism she enjoys.
No infection here bitch, there's no way I would let your dirty, puss infected mouth near my body. I don't do Bitches so go and woo someone else.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
SisterFire:
Stop that nonsense you keep saying pls..ain't you tired of this?
You keep trying to paint her and everyone who ain't in accordance with you bad..
Better stop this you should be tired of this nonending nonsense..
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by SisterFire(f): 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You keep trying to paint her and everyone who ain't in accordance with you bad..
...who are you to talk to me? I see khiaa now has a zombie as a wicked Minnion...so pathetic , shame on you both...
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
SisterFire:
...who are you to talk to me? I see khiaa now has a zombie as a Minnion...so pathetic , shame on you both...
Stop it woman..why not chill and stop overreacting tho.. undecided
Just chill..you should know more than this..
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
SisterFire:
...who are you to talk to me? I see khiaa now has a zombie as a Minnion...so pathetic , shame on you both...
Don't even try it, your Jr. Cockroach has been exposed.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by SisterFire(f): 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

... ZOMBIEISBACK U TURN BLIND EYE TO HER INSULTS BA? NA SO AMERICA HUNGRY U REACH? I CAN EVEN TAKE U THERE OK, SHE IS A FRAUD.
NEWSFLASH BABY : KHIAA IS IN AJEGUNLE , IDIOTS,

Note: if you be my enemy I will chew you like sharwama including ur abdomen ...try me Harvey
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
SisterFire:

Lmao grin I didn't mention any names yet you recognized yourself. Kudos to you. grin Now your healing can begin.

Singing Michael Jackson.... Heal the world make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race ( we are healing cockroaches today as well so don't feel excluded). grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
SisterFire:
... ZOMBIEISBACK U TURN BLIND EYE TO HER INSULTS BA? NA SO AMERICA HUNGRY U REACH? I CAN EVEN TAKE U THERE OK, SHE IS A FRAUD.
NEWSFLASH BABY : KHIAA IS IN AJEGUNLE , IDIOTS,

Note: if you be my enemy I will chew you like sharwama including ur abdomen ...try me Harvey

Keep making threats online..who are you tho?
What do you think you are that always gives you the audacity to come at people the way you so wish..?
I'd love to know cos everyone is playing the victim card here.. playing the blame game..
Who are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" / Meet The Most Sexy Black Female Soldier Ever / Does Kissing Come Natural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.