Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,490 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S (8221 Views)

How Do You Feel About African Ladies Who Post Like This On IG? / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by SisterFire(f): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop it woman..why not chill and stop overreacting tho.. undecided
Just chill..you should know more than this..
...Biased bitchass , tell the maggot to shut d fvck up or you can as well burn in hell ...fool
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
SisterFire:
...Biased bitchass , tell the maggot to shut d fvck up or you can as well burn in hell ...fool
I keep asking who you are ?what's your issue exactly..like what's the cause of all these ranting..where did it start from?
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
SisterFire:
... ZOMBIEISBACK U TURN BLIND EYE TO HER INSULTS BA? NA SO AMERICA HUNGRY U REACH? I CAN EVEN TAKE U THERE OK, SHE IS A FRAUD.
NEWSFLASH BABY : KHIAA IS IN AJEGUNLE , IDIOTS,

Note: if you be my enemy I will chew you like sharwama including ur abdomen ...try me Harvey

Ahhh!!!!! cry cry cry Did someone upset the Cockroach Goddess? Man up Bitch. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by SisterFire(f): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep making threats online..who are you tho?
What do you think you are that always gives you the audacity to come at people the way you so wish..?
I'd love to know cos everyone is playing the victim card here playing the blame game..
Who are you
?
... Good question at the bolded ... I am runéshxxc...phæm biologically from birth billion years back.
Married to Na•ptæmer a winged humanoid founder of the methane air beneath the ocean world ... We currently live in a purple planet he found ( with 2 colours) within this milky way same as ur white dwarf solar( with 7colours) , Though my 36.1ft body is in the tundra and my soul is in a 5.5ft body on earth receiving insults from khiaa( her soul is mine I promise her that ) ..
As a 5ft I am Vivian/mamav/fire pioneer leader of a ladies forever ( B/W angels worldwide) then In unical, unizik , uniport , coou , uniben ...I teach universal codes , concept of fear and justice to ladies who now go against odd to move and shake the world.

One more thing that I am jovial and full of love for humanity dosent make me less whom I am ok ...

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Leiylau(f): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
SisterFire:
... Good question at the bolded ... I am runéshxxc...phæm biologically from birth billion years back.
Married to Na•ptæmer a winged humanoid founder of the methane air beneath the ocean world ... We currently live in a purple planet he found ( with 2 colours) within this milky way same as ur white dwarf solar( with 7colours) , Though my 36.1ft body is in the tundra and my soul is in a 5.5ft body on earth receiving insults from khiaa( her soul is mine I promise her that ) ..
As a 5ft I am Vivian/mamav/fire pioneer leader of a ladies forever ( B/W angels worldwide) then In unical, unizik , uniport , coou , uniben ...I teach universal codes , concept of fear and justice to ladies who now go against odd to move and shake the world.

One more thing that I am jovial and full of love for humanity dosent make me less whom I am ok ...
Are you for real? shocked
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Leiylau:

That Goddess of the Cockroaches is on crack. grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:22am On Jan 10, 2022
SisterFire:

Then why not use your powers to deal with her so as to stop prolonging issues.. undecided?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Leiylau(f): 6:22am On Jan 10, 2022
khiaa:

That Goddess of the Cockroaches is on crack. grin
Do not write her assertion off in a jiffy.and y hate her so much?
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2022
Leiylau:

Do not write her assertion off in a jiffy.and y hate her so much?

You know why I hate her. I don't believe in all that voodoo, witchcraft bullshit. She's a mentality re.tardef cockroach who can't go a day without mentioning my name. Tell her to use her powers on me like she has been promising to do for the past 4 years.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Leiylau(f): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2022
khiaa:

You know why why I hate her. I don't believe in all that voodoo, witchcraft bullshit. She's a mentality re.tardef cockroach who can't go a day without mentioning my name. Tell her to use her powers on me like she has been promising to do for the past 4 years.
Is she practicing wizadry becas what she typed up there was so serene and She didn't really stutter typing that.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Sisterhot(f): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2022
Leiylau:
Is she practicing wizadry becas what she typed up there was so serene and She didn't really stutter typing that.
...I hope you aren't part of khiaa's numerous monikkers , but my eyes are on you baby.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Sisterhot(f): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2022
Leiylau:

...I am for real troll...

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Leiylau(f): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sisterhot:
...I am for real troll...
I'm not a troll lady.

I was introduced here by my cousin on my visit to nigerie during the Xmas fiesta.

Ima back in china now.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Leiylau(f): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sisterhot:
...I hope you aren't part of khiaa's numerous monikkers , but my eyes are on you baby.
Nope nope�� I don't know her.

those you said about yourself
I've came across the name naphame in an anthropology class in my minuit time
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sisterhot:

I see your ignorant ass is using one of your many monikers again. grin Why don't you use your magical leprechaun powers on the mods for banning you in the first place? grin grin I have the same name but you need 50 plus names to hide under.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
khiaa:

I see your ignorant ass is using one of your many monikers again. grin Why don't you use your magical leprechaun powers on the mods for banning you in the first place? grin grin I have the same name but you need 50 plus names to hide under.
Khiaa you still have me in mind? smiley
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Pumpumking: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Khiaaa:
Hello there as you all know me on this forum.
I'm Khiaa, an African American, reside in Carlifona, United States of America.
I'm in my 30's smiley and I work in the health sector with one of the leading health agencies in the U.S cool
I'm open to answering questions from nairalanders who are eager to know more about black Americans.
If you're looking towards dating one and you need to know more about us just ask questions and I'll answer you

angry
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Pumpumking: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Khiaaa:
Hello there as you all know me on this forum.
I'm Khiaa, an African American, reside in Carlifona, United States of America.
I'm in my 30's smiley and I work in the health sector with one of the leading health agencies in the U.S cool
I'm open to answering questions from nairalanders who are eager to know more about black Americans.
If you're looking towards dating one and you need to know more about us just ask questions and I'll answer you

OK are they much more preeeetier than dat Nairaland troublemaker called Siofra & please do they kindly have bigger yansh pls?? angry
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by SisterFire(f): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Leiylau:
I'm not a troll lady.

I was introduced here by my cousin on my visit to nigerie during the Xmas fiesta.

Ima back in china now.
...so sorry ...How is ur Christmas celebration in uli Anambra not Ulli anumbra? Whosup are you the figure on ur dp?
Please n please Avoid khiaa she is a vagina wart infection lesbian . grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by SisterFire(f): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Leiylau:
Nope nope�� I don't know her.

those you said about yourself
I've came across the name naphame in an anthropology class in my minuit time

...Good run from it or it scams you silly.
Do you say Naphame( Neptune) ?? shocked shocked Tell me about the poem pls babe?
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
SisterFire:
...so sorry ...How is ur Christmas celebration in uli Anambra not Ulli anumbra? Whosup are you the figure on ur dp?
Leiylau, you asked me why do I hate it and I told you it couldn't go a day without mentioning my name, do you see what I meant.

This lesbian cockroach is obsessed with a puna it can never put it's mouth on. It's a disgusting cockroach who won't take NO for answer so it continues to stalk me hoping it is getting close to me.

If there were hitmen in the virtual world cockroaches wouldn't exist.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by SisterFire(f): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
khiaa:

...clap clap !!! Perra bastárda te da vergüenza

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by SisterFire(f): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
khiaa:
Leiylau, you asked me why do I hate it and I told you it couldn't go a day without mentioning my name, do you see what I meant.

This lesbian cockroach is obsessed with a puna it can never put it's mouth on. It's a disgusting cockroach who won't take NO for answer so it continues to stalk me thinking it is getting close to me.

If there were hitmen in the virtual world cockroaches wouldn't exist.
...Who cares what others think of me about you...khiaa take it or leave it , you and 1 are in an infinity loop , what people think don't matter now , but what lies beneath our hearts both. That hidden desire you have for me and that torment I promised ur soul ... Khiaa ur soul has entered my event horizon and you shall not escape forever... Continue seeking leiylau's validations dat doesn't matter ok
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
SisterFire:
...Who cares what others think of me about you...khiaa take it or leave it , you and 1 are in an infinity loop , what people think don't matter now , but what lies beneath our hearts both. That hidden desire you have for me and that torment I promised ur soul ... Khiaa ur soul has entered my event horizon and you shall not escape forever... Continue seeking leiylau's validations dat doesn't matter ok

Uckfay ouyay itchbay!!!

This cockroach is confessing it's sick obsession with me for all of you to see, I don't want to get anymore comments asking me what happened and why I hate it.

As for you Cockroach, use your magical leprechaun spells on me or STFU, we are all sick of hearing your boring empty threats and curses. I swear, Cockroaches are a curse upon the Earth.

Bigcowhorn, come and see this Cockroach confession. grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Leiylau(f): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
SisterFire:
My experience was splendid . ���The harmathan almost gave me flu to my very guts But my cousins, masquerades, Xmas celebs no ght etcetra made my experience second to none and I won't let that slip up my memory . I love nigeria so much everyone was showing love though wildly .
Vaginal wart? That's terrible if she has one. I hope you didn't made that up friend ? �
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Leiylau(f): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
SisterFire:
...clap clap !!! Perra bastárda te da vergüenza
Insults y hate?
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Leiylau(f): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Alfa123usman:
Hi
Hi Al, are you new here like me? Teach me how to create a topic, I have tried just now but ..
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Leiylau(f): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
khiaa:

Uckfay ouyay itchbay!!!

This cockroach is confessing it's sick obsession with me for all of you to see, I don't want to get anymore comments asking me what happened and why I hate it.

As for you Cockroach, use your magical leprechaun spells on me or STFU, we are all sick of hearing your boring empty threats and curses. I swear, Cockroaches are a curse upon the Earth.

Bigcowhorn, come and see this Cockroach confession. grin
Eschew peace and shun violence Is very possible you both got reconciled .Love is the key not hate. embarassed
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by baralatie(m): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Orisi risi trolling for this thread

Na wa
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 3:07am On Jan 11, 2022
Leiylau:
Eschew peace and shun violence Is very possible you both got reconciled .Love is the key not hate. embarassed
You are jumping into issues you know nothing about. There is no reconciliation because I don't know that roach, never met it, spoken to it or anything. It knows me like you know me, not at all.

It has been stalking me for years with the bullshit it wrote in it's confession about it's obsession with me.

Did you ever see the movie **Fatal Attraction** well that's the same with that mentality re.tarded cockroach? All this for someone it hasn't even seen or spoken with.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Bigcowhorn: 4:26am On Jan 11, 2022
khiaa:

You are jumping into issues you know nothing about. There is no reconciliation because I don't know that roach, never met it, spoken to it or anything. It knows me like you know me, not at all.

It has been stalking me for years with the bullshit it wrote in it's confession about it's obsession with me.

Did you ever see the movie **Fatal Attraction** well that's the same with that mentality re.tarded cockroach? All this for someone it hasn't even seen or spoken with.

Take it easy bae, Leiylau is young and naive.
She aint even a Nigerian proper
She has a lot to learn just take it easy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out Nigeria's New Booty Queen, Phat Chyna / A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside / You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.