Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? (19958 Views)

Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook / N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? / With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Successfulben: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Make up story. Deliciously prepared and well served. Thank you Mr O.P
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Bouncin(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
If you properly invest 5M, you will earn more than100k the rest of your life and you will keep growing to even earn far more. No fear of being sacked. You be your own boss and employer of labour. However if you don't have a business plan already and can get one quick enough, then accept the job.
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by BMathew: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
kaymart:

Why did u think he will spend it on ppl crying for help?
Lol
My mind didn't go there....
Rather I was thinking he might invest in wrong business ��.
U sure do have a valid point but how did u even manage to think of this...?

Trust me, have been there before. demands were coming so aggressively from home and friends with genuine and emotional pleas...trust me, you will think to spare #35k out of #5m for a friend in need is nothing until it becomes a norm. By the time the money finishes, they will criticize him for been extravagant, until then he will now know the difference between I'm there and I shall be there.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Electrochemistry(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
cooooooks:
The problem with 5 mil is that a lot of people will waste/lose it.

It could also be stolen.

Remember that the 100k a month is a STARTING salary. What could you reliably be earning at the company in 2 years?
Plus he might also be offered loan!
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Johnrake69: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yungmil:
wow nice, but is the capital safe?

Of course. But 10% is shitty for me because of my risk appetite. I rather do crypto
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Lindodo20: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Job wey story go enter after six months

Roll me the cash motherfvcker
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Godmercy86(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
omonla10:
5 million will buy you 2 corolla cars and u put on Uber rentals...

This gives u a minimum of 200k monthly cool

I mean u start earning 50k weekly starting from next week

Merry Christmas
how does this work plz, getting a reliable drivers is a major problem in my opinion
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by addren1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
In my opinion you could collect the 5m naira cash and invest in yourself by learning a high income digital skill.Digital marketing,freelancing,web design and copywriting are skills that are in high demand at the moment because most online firms need people with this knowledge for prograssive development.It's actually better than receiving 100k and expecting another 100 every month which am sure is nothing in this Nigerian economy.The best investment you can make is in yourself so that you can be self dependent.I am an affiliate marketer and it's a job that just require a phone and internet connection as a newbie.If you're interested I can guide you through the steps to use Facebook,Twitter and if to generate income.Check my profile and hit me up
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
jeff1993:
Collect the 5M .... Okay 2 odds ..... 10M..

Keep 5M .... Use the other 5M split into two .... Play 2 odd 3M ..... U get 6M .... Use the other two to buy land .....

From the 6m ... Remove 2M .... Play 2odd for 3M .... U get 6M .... U start ur building project

For more analysis contact me ..... I am jobless
U wicked
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Salliet(m): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:
My uncle died early this year. He was the head of finance in the company he worked before his demise.

Now due to the level of influence he had in the company, I was made an offer because they know me well in the company.

5million cash, or I get employed in the company with 100,000 monthly pay starting January.

Please Nairalanders help me decide... Candid opinion please

How to make 5m in both scenarios after 4years...

Scenario 1
1. Work for a frigging 4years and 2months.
2. Starve and trek to work daily for the whole period so you can save every kobo without changing your wardrobe or personal grooming.
3. Be obedient and loyal so you don't earn a sack.
4. Pray the company doesn't downsize, go bankrupt or become insolvent. During downsizing it's last come, first out!
5. Be hopeful Nigeria still stays in one piece at the end of the period stated above.
6. Pause your age so you are still fresh to think and act like a young man after 4years
7. Avoid and squash all family and friends financial obligations throughout the period.
8. Pray seriously that the Pharaoh that knows Joseph doesn't leave the seat of power or else you know the drill...
9. Most likely you are unqualified for the role you are being offered but the euphoria of the moment is working for you. At the turn of the year when the indicators are showing red on their slides presentation. They'll be looking for heads to roll...

Scenerio 2
On a flip side to make 5m it's a one step into thier office and submit your bank account details.
1. You can invest in money market and make passive funds while you seek your dream job. Currently it's around 9.3% p.a that's like 39k monthly without doing anything. You can liquidate within 48hours when viable and verified business opportunities show up.
2. You have capital to japa should way open.
3. Make sure you only spend profit from the capital and never touch a dime.
4. Freedom from issues we will never know until you experience them on that job.

Good luck mate!

1 Like

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Hkff: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Oh
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Salliet(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Badadvisor:

Which country can he go legally with 5m?

One of such is Sweden, they allow school fees payment in instalment.

Also allow work while studying. For a 2year Msc you would be given a resident permit which you can extend after schooling in other to look for work.

Go figure!

1 Like

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
BadEnglish:
Collect 5m because them fit sack you after few months. You fit die sef undecided undecided

grin Why do we like instant gratification in this part of the world alot.
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by omonla10(m): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Godmercy86:
how does this work plz, getting a reliable drivers is a major problem in my opinion
that's the smallest of ur problems bro
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Tonymic2017: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Some questions are just steewpeed!!! Sorry to say!
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Worksunlimited: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:
My uncle died early this year. He was the head of finance in the company he worked before his demise.

Now due to the level of influence he had in the company, I was made an offer because they know me well in the company.

5million cash, or I get employed in the company with 100,000 monthly pay starting January.

If you have a worthy business in mind, collect the 5m cash.

If not, go for 100k monthly pay
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by steveneche(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Salliet:

How to make 5m in both scenarios after 4years...

Scenario 1
1. Work for a frigging 4years and 2months.
2. Starve and trek to work daily for the whole period so you can save every kobo without changing your wardrobe or personal grooming.
3. Be obedient and loyal so you don't earn a sack.
4. Pray the company doesn't downsize, go bankrupt or become insolvent. During downsizing it's last come, first out!
5. Be hopeful Nigeria still stays in one piece at the end of the period stated above.
6. Pause your age so you are still fresh to think and act like a young man after 4years
7. Avoid and squash all family and friends financial obligations throughout the period.
8. Pray seriously that the Pharaoh that knows Joseph doesn't leave the seat of power or else you know the drill...
9. Most likely you are unqualified for the role you are being offered but the euphoria of the moment is working for you. At the turn of the year when the indicators are showing red on their slides presentation. They'll be looking for heads to roll...

Scenerio 2
On a flip side to make 5m it's a one step into thier office and submit your bank account details.
1. You can invest in money market and make passive funds while you seek your dream job. Currently it's around 9.3% p.a that's like 39k monthly without doing anything. You can liquidate within 48hours when viable and verified business opportunities show up.
2. You have capital to japa should way open.
3. Make sure you only spend profit from the capital and never touch a dime.
4. Freedom from issues we will never know until you experience them on that job.

Good luck mate!

Lol
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Badadvisor: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Salliet:

One of such is Sweden, they allow school fees payment in instalment.

Also allow work while studying. For a 2year Msc you would be given a resident permit which you can extend after schooling in other to look for work.

Go figure!
Thanks alot.
Any other options?
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by steveneche(m): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hmm
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by dasparrow: 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Take the 5 million Naira. Why? Because Nigerian employers are notorious when it comes to owing their employees salary. They see nothing wrong in owing their employees salary. Besides, always remember that a bird in the hand is worth more than 2 in the bush.
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by COdeGenesis: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
keep decieving yourself, as if Canada is heaven
What do you even know?
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Nellsworld(m): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
yinkeys:

You didn’t consider inflation
100k will be roughly 60k in two years with the way the Buhari administration is handling the country
I’m talking of what your money can buy in the market today compared to two years from now
Boss wetin 2 years he don get promotion with higher salary, 5m into a new business under Buhari, no dey go far except he get patient and family and friends backing
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by steveneche(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nellsworld:

Boss wetin 2 years he don get promotion with higher salary, 5m into a new business under Buhari, no dey go far except he get patient and family and friends backing

Hmm
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Salliet(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Badadvisor:

Thanks alot.
Any other options?

Actually Scandinavian countries don't ask for IELTS so your chances are high. Like Norway and Finland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Scholar212(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:

If you are graduate, take the 5m ignore all the invest in these and that advice, with that amount you can get admission and cover deposit for masters in UK in a course that is in demand and you will get 2 years post study visa. From there the sky is your starting point if you plan well

1 Like

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by BadEnglish(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
CamusMidas:

grin Why do we like instant gratification in this part of the world alot.

Yoruba has a saying " ireti pipe, o ma nse Okan laare" delayed hope I is bad for the heart. Hope u gerrit
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by effico(m): 12:49am On Dec 27, 2021
Johnrake69:
5M ooo. No even reason am. Some finance house like a ARM abd Stanbic ibtc can give you 10% per annum. You can deposit the money with them and earn 50k monthly while you focus on another hustle
Pls explain better
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by slimman007: 2:29am On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:

Someone here should help me ask OP where are his uncle's wife and children does it mean the man made him his next of kin and forget his immediate family.Hope Op are not the type of family that troubles his uncles wife while he was alive. I don't understand what is going on here.....
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by LaExpert: 3:30am On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:

5million Naira please. Don't even think twice about it.
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Pauladex(m): 3:46am On Dec 27, 2021
Asiri1991:
Your uncle died and you think you can't die as well. You better collect the money and rent a place you will use as brothel and bar. These Yoruba girls trooping into Benin City everyday are ready to fill the place and render sexual services to their all time ready clients. And they pay every day. You can go to Big Town Brothel, Akpakpava and ask for Aunty Funmi. She can supply 100 girls from Osun State within two days. In all, take the 5m
Pls remember to take your drug people will soon notice you are sick
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by kaymart: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2021
BMathew:

Trust me, have been there before. demands were coming so aggressively from home and friends with genuine and emotional pleas...trust me, you will think to spare #35k out of #5m for a friend in need is nothing until it becomes a norm. By the time the money finishes, they will criticize him for been extravagant, until then he will now know the difference between I'm there and I shall be there.
Brainy you...

1 Like

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by sexyshola1218: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2021
If your story is true, take the 5milli invest in Fairmoney investment platform, get 21% ROI, invest the ROI again, remove your capital and invest the ROI again, enjoy your life.
steveneche:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / Three Years Of Unemployment Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.