Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? (20006 Views)

Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook / N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? / With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by caesymore(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Righthussle:
5m joor.

Though I don't practice any religion but I'll invest the money in the religion sector. Right now the fastest selling religion in Nigeria is christianity so I'll open a church and employ a fresh and energetic bible college graduate to pastor it. For the first few years I'll personally be in charge of the church finances. I no wan hear story. On week days , the church hall will serve as a school. I'll employ my members as teachers in the school.

The hope-selling business is the hottest and most lucrative business in Nigeria today.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Greenback: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
maxtop:
5 million and buy 3 korope. grin angry angry grin
At how much for each?
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Depsui(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Righthussle:
5m joor.

Though I don't practice any religion but I'll invest the money in the religion sector. Right now the fastest selling religion in Nigeria is christianity so I'll open a church and employ a fresh and energetic bible college graduate to pastor it. For the first few years I'll personally be in charge of the church finances. I no wan hear story. On week days , the church hall will serve as a school. I'll employ my members as teachers in the school.

The hope-selling business is the hottest and most lucrative business in Nigeria today.

Do you think it's that easy? Do you know how many pastors that are wallowing in poverty?

For every Oyedepo you see, there are like 30 other pastors that can't even take care of their family.
I don't know where people got the idea that every pastor is rich.

Do you think it's easy to start a new church? You can start a church and not have more 30 members after 10 years. If you start a church to make money its frustration that will kill you o
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Righthussle: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Depsui:

Do you think it's that easy? Do you know how many pastors that are wallowing in poverty?

For every Oyedepo you see, there are like 30 other pastors that can't even take care of their family.
I don't know where people got the idea that every pastor is rich.

Do you think it's easy to start a new church? You can start a church and not have more 30 members after 10 years. If you start a church to make money its frustration that will kill you o

Don't worry about how I'll get the members, I know how to get them. There's great poverty in Nigeria and most Nigerians believe that they can get out of poverty by goingtochurch. Going into church business doesn't mean I want to be as rich as Oyedepo or Suleiman or Kumuyi. It's like a side hustle to me. You read where I wrote that I'll employ a cute looking pastor to pastor the church. The pastor should be capable of bringing members and retaining them. I invest heavily in television and radio advertisement and organize programs to bring members to the church. I may not buy a private jet but I'll certainly have a weekly income from my investment.
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Depsui(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Righthussle:

Don't worry about how I'll get the members, I know how to get them. Going into church business doesn't mean I want to be as rich as Oyedepo or Suleiman or or Kumuyi. It's like a side hustle to me. You read where I wrote that I'll employ a pastor to pastor the church. The pastor should be capable of bringing members and retaining them. I invest heavily in television and radio advertisement and organize programs to bring members to the church. I may not buy a private jet but I'll certainly have a weekly income from my investment.

And you think the pastor you employed won't steal the congregation and start his own church when he becomes popular?

There are a lot things that could go wrong. Managing a church is not easy o.
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Righthussle: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Depsui:

And you think the pastor you employed won't steal the congregation and start his own church when he becomes popular?

There are a lot things that could go wrong. Managing a church is not easy o.

No business is easy to manage. And the pastor just like any Nigerian can do the unthinkable at anytime. So I'll be at alert. I'll manage the finances myself.
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Chuky7(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Asiri1991:
Your uncle died and you think you can't die as well. You better collect the money and rent a place you will use as brothel and bar. These Yoruba girls trooping into Benin City everyday are ready to fill the place and render sexual services to their all time ready clients. And they pay every day. You can go to Big Town Brothel, Akpakpava and ask for Aunty Funmi. She can supply 100 girls from Osun State within two days. In all, take the 5m

Bro hwfa where he this?

drop contact abeg
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by AreaFada2: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
omonla10:
5 million will buy you 2 corolla cars and u put on Uber rentals...

This gives u a minimum of 200k monthly cool

I mean u start earning 50k weekly starting from next week
Merry Christmas

Dude, where do they pay 50k/week on Uber? Lasgidi, Abj or Port?
Just curious to know.

Modified: I get it, for 2 cars.
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by omonla10(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
AreaFada2:

Dude, where do they pay 50k/week on Uber? Lasgidi, Abj or Port?
Just curious to know.

Modified: I get it, for 2 cars.
glad u got it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) / Three Years Of Unemployment Ended / How Much Is Graduate Trainee Salary At Flour Mills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.