Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) (37412 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates New Year With His Family & Friends (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) / George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
This guy likes food no be small. Mr food is ready hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Frigga13:

Wonder what happened to his Yoruba women..
guess they hate is toxic and mutual.

Yoruba can never like themselves..

But for a Yoruba to smooch the wife of Eze Gburugburu himself, the spiritual and political Head of the whole Igbo Nation in Nigeria, Overseas and in the Diaspora no be chikini LOVE o. Plus including one Igbo Beauty Queen wey born am four picking plus including TRIPLETS! No be say the Igbo don become the forever Wife of Youba be dis?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by Ybaby: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
These CHOP CHOP people... rent a crowd

How can anyone eat from the table of a man who looks so saad and evviil....

They may be eating their destiny....awon alatenuje.

Let Precious see her kids.....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by ignis: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Someone that should be chilling in jail.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by billyG(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Fanny my son..who is bankrolling you again ~ OBJ
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
haconjy:
Some MUMU people are fighting against Christmas. Saying Jesus was not born on Dec 25th. Pls, Who among the people that are celebrating Xmas doesn't know this?
If it's the day is not written in Bible, was the Clothes, Foods, etc wearing, eating written in Bible?

Some pips are also saying that Christmas is gods dedicated day to celebrate mumu gods.

But is it bad to choose a day to celebrate some one I believed gave me life?

If you don't want to celebrate Christmas keep your dirty mouth up and allow us to rest. Biko

You're NOT a good student of the Bible. Respect the position of those who say Jesus was not born on December 25.
It is not godly for a supposed 'Christian' to come on a public forum and call those who differ from them "Mumu" & "dirty mouth..."
Do the maths: If Jesus was 33 years and six months old when He was crucified on April 3rd, 30/33AD, when was He born?
Emperor Constantine gave you Christmas and as the follow follow African that you are, you are defending it and abusing those who hold a different view.
Repent and receive Jesus into your heart.
Shalom.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by haconjy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Gospel2Day:

You're NOT a good student of the Bible. Respect the position of those who say Jesus was not born on December 25.
It is not godly for a supposed 'Christian' to come on a public forum and call those who differ from them "Mumu" & "dirty mouth..."
Do the maths: If Jesus was 33 years and six months old when He was crucified on April 3rd, 30/33AD, when was He born?
Emperor Constantine gave you Christmas and as the follow follow African that you are, you are defending it and abusing those who hold a different view.
Shalom.

Nice one. I don't need to be a staunch Christian or Bible carrier before I will comprehend simple logic. I never disrespect whatever whatever they said should not celebrate and not to disturb who is celebrating Christmas.

No problem, I believe Christmas is not only celebrated in Africa but also in UAE, Saidi Arabia with proof if you want.

Those that are born on Dec. 25 should not celebrate birthday because Constantine had already booked the day.

Its simple. Is some Christian are celebrating Xmas allow them. Let Christ Himself judge them. And if you are not, I don't think is a sin. Then we moooovvvve. Opari
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by adecz: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
All these children wey no
resemble am one bit..❌❌

Oga, your preeek don begin
stand?☺️☺️☺️
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by petitejolie(f): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Mostly women. See Susan Coker o. U women better tell him to give the kids to their mum , dey look so much like their mum.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
haconjy:

Nice one. I don't need to be a staunch Christian or Bible carrier before I will comprehend simple logic. I never disrespect whatever whatever they said should not celebrate and not to disturb who is celebrating Christmas.

No problem, I believe Christmas is not only celebrated in Africa but also in UAE, Saidi Arabia with proof if you want.

Those that are born on Dec. 25 should not celebrate birthday because Constantine had already booked the day.

Its simple. Is some Christian are celebrating Xmas allow them. Let Christ Himself judge them. And if you are not, I don't think is a sin. Then we moooovvvve. Opari

Santa Claus and Xmas Tree have replaced the Person they claim to be celebrated on December 25.
So, it's NOT really about Jesus again. It is about something else.
It is a disrespect to the Person and honour of Jesus to make Santa Claus more prominent than Him on His supposed 'birthday'.
Why is Jesus's picture/image NOT visible in Christmas imagery?
Be properly guided.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by Germi9: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Dont like him anyways
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by Prince001(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
ChangetheChange:
grin grin
Fani Kayode the unrepentant FoodLum

See them bunch of traitors eating together!!!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by tradepunter: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Women Association

Women seem to love this man, especially Biafrans

I totally disagree...

He's like the nigga that will give his small change to a girl than help his fellow man..

He's a useless simp
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by patpaul: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Gospel2Day:

Shalom.
Where did you get the date-April, 30/33AD?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
We all know now his prick cannot crawl. cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
patpaul:

Google.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by fluffybaby(f): 2:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Chai, next month will be a great one for paistors. First fruit thing loading...........
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 4:35am On Dec 27, 2021
patpaul:

Also, Google the PAGAN origin of Christmas TREE.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by obaaderemi: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2021
specialbobby:
E get level way person dey get money reach way things way people dey talk or do no dey concern dem.
Abi o! All the jealous haters abusing Fani Kayode here would wish to be able to enjoy a tenth of his his wealth and popularity and his enjoyment of good pussie. grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by obaaderemi: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2021
Gospel2Day:

Santa Claus and Xmas Tree have replaced the Person they claim to be celebrated on December 25.
So, it's NOT really about Jesus again. It is about something else.
It is a disrespect to the Person and honour of Jesus to make Santa Claus more prominent than Him on His supposed 'birthday'.
Why is Jesus's picture/image NOT visible in Christmas imagery?
Be properly guided.
Leave those who want to celebrate Xmas alone. No one knows exactly when Jesus was born. When the romans converted to xtians, they picked a date and it was a date for the celebration of Saturnalia, a Roman god. But they stopped celebrating Saturn on that day and changed it to a day to celebrate the coming of the Christ who brought hope to mankind. Now, Jesus Christ himself said the day is made for man and not man for the day. So, it's only self righteous people who say people are sinning by celebrating Xmas. Unless, you don't go to church on Sunday, then you need to repent too.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by specialbobby(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2021
obaaderemi:
Abi o! All the jealous haters abusing Fani Kayode here would wish to be able to enjoy a tenth of his his wealth and popularity and his enjoyment of good pussie. grin

In this life money is the root of all happiness

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
obaaderemi:
Leave those who want to celebrate Xmas alone. No one knows exactly when Jesus was born. When the romans converted to xtians, they picked a date and it was a date for the celebration of Saturnalia, a Roman god. But they stopped celebrating Saturn on that day and changed it to a day to celebrate the coming of the Christ who brought hope to mankind. Now, Jesus Christ himself said the day is made for man and not man for the day. So, it's only self righteous people who say people are sinning by celebrating Xmas. Unless, you don't go to church on Sunday, then you need to repent too.

You stylishly avoided my questions.
Why is Santa Claus more prominent than Jesus in Christmas photo? What is Christmas tree doing in the photos associated with Christmas?
Why is the picture of Joseph and Mary, the manger and the shepherds and the angels that announced the birth of Jesus conspicuously missing in the pagan celebration you people mindlessly dubbed Christmas?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
obaaderemi:

Why is Santa Claus more prominent than Jesus in Christmas photo? What is Christmas tree doing in the photos associated with Christmas?
Why is the picture of Joseph and Mary, the manger and the shepherds and the angels that announced the birth of Jesus conspicuously missing in the pagan celebration you people mindlessly dubbed Christmas?
Humans need mental evaluation. We are NOT normal at all.
We swallow hook, line and sinker anything others handed down to us. No questions asked. Humans and zombie-ism is 5 & 6.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by obaaderemi: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Gospel2Day:

Humans need mental evaluation. We are NOT normal at all.
We swallow hook, line and sinker anything others handed down to us. No questions asked. Humans and zombie-ism is 5 & 6.
Answer my question and be honest: Do you go to Church on Sunday or not? grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by obaaderemi: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
specialbobby:

In this life money is the root of all happiness
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
obaaderemi:
Answer my question and be honest: Do you go to Church on Sunday or not? grin

Yes, I do go to church on Sundays and on two other week days, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Sunday church meeting was the practice of disciples of Jesus immediately after His resurrection.
Rome had NOTHING to do with believers meeting on Sundays.
It's a day we celebrate and commemorate the Resurrection and Victory of Jesus over death and devil.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by obaaderemi: 6:46am On Dec 28, 2021
Gospel2Day:

Yes, I do go to church on Sundays and on two other week days, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Sunday church meeting was the practice of disciples of Jesus immediately after His resurrection.
Rome had NOTHING to do with believers meeting on Sundays.
It's a day we celebrate and commemorate the Resurrection and Victory of Jesus over death and devil.
Then you should stop castigating those who love to celebrate Xmas. You are in the same boat. Sunday was not the Sabbath. Sunday was a rest day for the ancient Romans. After Rome embraced Christianity, they changed the Jewish Sabbath to Sunday after the council of Laodicea in AD 364 ordered it. The council was acting on Emperor Constantine's order. Sunday was a day for sun worship in Rome. How come you don't know these things, brother?

Yet you go to church on Sunday to sing and dance and then turn around to condemn those celebrating Xmas, which they also see as the glory of Jehovah coming down to earth in human form to save mankind from damnation.
You see the name of Jesus and his pictures on many things that have to do with Xmas more than that of Santa. Santa was introduced just to amuse children. Or do you hear people on Xmas day giving glory to Santa? No, they offer thanks to God and Jesus for keeping them to see another Xmas.
Read this and learn more:
https://www.cgi.org/who-changed-the-sabbath-to-sunday
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2021
obaaderemi:
Then you should stop castigating those who love to celebrate Xmas. You are in the same boat. Sunday was not the Sabbath. Sunday was a rest day for the ancient Romans. After Rome embraced Christianity, they changed the Jewish Sabbath to Sunday after the council of Laodicea in AD 364 ordered it. The council was acting on Emperor Constantine's order. Sunday was a day for sun worship in Rome. How come you don't know these things, brother?

Yet you go to church on Sunday to sing and dance and then turn around to condemn those celebrating Xmas, which they also see as the glory of Jehovah coming down to earth in human form to save mankind from damnation.
You see the name of Jesus and his pictures on many things that have to do with Xmas more than that of Santa. Santa was introduced just to amuse children. Or do you hear people on Xmas day giving glory to Santa? No, they offer thanks to God and Jesus for keeping them to see another Xmas.

Stop propagating falsehood, my friend. Go to Israel today, they still observe their Saturday Sabbath till tomorrow.
Sunday was Jesus Resurrection Day.
I have no business with what pagan Romans did on Sundays before then.
They didn't create the SEVEN DAYS that make a week. God did.
So they have no claim over any day or days.
I am a Yoruba man. And my ancestors called Sunday Ọjọ́ Àìkú.
So mere name does not give Romans ownership rights over any days of the week simply because they gave it a name.
What you obviously do not understand is that Judaism, the biblical religion of the Jews IS NOT THE SAME AS CHRISTIANITY, the Faith Jesus brought to the whole world.
Don't just go online and copy and paste info.
Get proper understanding first.
You're discussing with a pastor, a full time pastor.
So I know what I'm talking about.
Try and Google the origin of the Christmas tree and it's connection with the worship of Tammuz, an ancient demi-god.
December 25th was the birthday of the sun-god.
Jesus was not born on December 25.
He died at 33yrs+6 months during Passover, which was around March 29/30 - April 3/5.
Do the maths. He was born Sept./October.
John was born during Passover and he was 6 months older than Jesus. Do the maths.
Don't be a slave of the Whites, like Africans love to do. Don't defend paganism simply because it was the Whites who sold it to you.
Why don't you observe the annual celebration of the pagan deities of your village? But you are here defending the annual festival of pagan deities under the cloak of Christmas.
Repent., sir.
Shalom.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2021
obaaderemi:

You mentioned AD 364. So what was the church observing since AD33 after Jesus rose from the grave?
You're mixing up and mingling Judaism with Christianity.
Try visit Israel and you will realize that the Jews still observe their Saturday Sabbath till tomorrow.
There's no way you will argue it. Jesus was not born on December 25.
The Christmas Tree has a pagan origin. Do your research very well.
Bible says for believers any day we choose to rest and worship is permitted and accepted.
That pagan Romans worship Sun on Sunday is their sinful choice. It does not make that day their own.
They have no ownership right or claim over the day because they did not create it.
I'm Yoruba, we call Sunday Ọjọ́ Àìkú.
So, Rome cannot claim that they gave us the name of the first day of the week.
Chinese don't call it Sunday, other tongues and tribes have their own names for it too.
Show me a Christmas picture that is as popular and global as the one showing Santa Claus and the demonic Tree.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by obaaderemi: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=Gospel2Day post=108876161][/quote]I know your type. The Bible itself spoke about people like you: those with logs in their eyes but who try to remove the speck in their brothers eyes. grin
God mandated his people to worship on Sabbath, not Sunday. Jesus Christ himself kept the Sabbath.
You claim you go to church on Sunday because Jesus resurrected on Sunday, can you give any proof of that as a direct order from God or Jesus?

Adults and decent people speak with facts. I gave you the fact as they were recorded that Sunday worship was introduced by the Romans, where is your own fact that it wasn't so? Did God the father ask people to worship on Sunday or Saturday?

Most of you Africans, especially so called modern day evangelicals don't know what you are following, you just follow sheepishly. I think it has to do with the kind of education we have and the fear of asking questions.
You are the one who should repent for you are contravening God's law, even more than those celebrating Xmas. Saturday worship was ordained by God. Sunday was ordained by mortals. Sunday was decreed by the Romans.

Besides, stop condemning those who choose to celebrate Xmas on 25 December. The Bible has this to say to people like you:

"One man considers one day
more sacred than another; another man considers
every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced
in his own mind. He who regards one day as
special, does so to the Lord. He who eats meat,
eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he
who abstains, does so to the Lord and gives thanks
to God."
That's Romans 14: 5-6
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2021
obaaderemi:

You claim that Rome changed Sabbath to Sunday in AD 364.
I put it to you that the church had been meeting on Sundays since AD 33, immediately after the resurrection of Jesus.
And the reason was that He appeared to them on Sundays. When Thomas doubted His resurrection, He came back to prove the veracity of His rising again on the next Sunday.
Thus, the first day of the week became the time they met to break bread and fellowship.
God gave the Sabbath ONLY to the Jews NOT to the world. No patriarch observed Sabbath. Abraham did not. Issac did not. Jacob did not. Noah did not. Enoch did not. Job did not.
Christianity was yet to be founded while Jesus was alive and ministering. He said "I will build my church." He didn't say I have built my church. He lived under Judaism NOT Christianity.
The Christian Faith does not command or compel believers to rest worship on a day, but unlike Judaism. And though both religions are related to the they're strictly NOT THE SAME.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta / Kaduna State Tallest Man Endorses President Buhari For A 2nd Term (photos) / Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.