Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant (17441 Views)

Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability / Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by kolnel: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
still doesn't erase the fact that Buhari has taken Nigeria back 200 years.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Validated: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
See who is talking. A parrot that spent 6 years looking for who to blame for their failure. They have spent 6 years blaming oil price, Jonathan, PDP, Saraki, even going back to blame military that left government as far back as 1999. Even last week, they were blaming Niger Delta militants. Soon they will blame God. Bunch of confused failures.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by jrusky(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Oga Amaechi pls keep quiet you are no longer relevant pls.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by pansophist(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Buhari is the convenient scapegoat lots of folks with blame on, to justify why they are failures to themselves. Even fat person sef, will blame Buhari because it is Buhari that made you fat. Losers will always be losers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Adeolajude(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Mr Amaechi you have been rich for too long a time to understand that poverty and stress can make someone not to be pregnant..well...in this life u got a better lot..but unfortunately for you guys both the rich and poor will suffer same fate..death..even ur Buhari should come and use 50 more years

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by GoldenSpec: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
I don't even bother myself to read that crap cuz i already know it's going to be full of nonsense talk undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by od501: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/some-people-will-blame-buhari-if-they-cant-get-pregnant-amaechi/

Does this one even know that bad economy affects erection?!

If you are still having erection in this economy, you definitely have super powers.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by elmodee7(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Who will want to have more children with an economy like this.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Testimony1988(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Always blaming past presidents, others will also blame him.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
So very true especially the delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorist canniblas. It's in their DNA.
Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Badguy77(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Before nko is he not the cause? Person wey no chop well and stress of this country wan kill am nai wan get belle? Na buhari cause am i am saying it with my full chest

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Nten: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
There have never been an economy so bad that it can be felt in all ramifications... So the leadership pattern is to be blamed for the conditions suffered by the people currently

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by GoldenSpec: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
This ur moniker sef grin Ojikutumumikettle
Ojikutumomiage:
Yes nah, my dik Lost it's vigour the day I lost my job. I don't have erection even I want it. I've realised I really don't need it in this Buhari's harsh economy.
Our Daddy dey Zazzu our mummy and I'm here with a stupid flaccid dik Wey only money fit strong. See am, person wey no get money no dey call Mai kifi
As person Wey no get money must not 'le oko'
Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Ay77(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Una no get Shame .. soon your liar Mohammed will live on Tv telling us how Nigeria is safe

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by nairaman66(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
paulolee:
rubish talk....same way all of you protested n blamed GEJ for any little occurrences dt happened during his regime..
you even criticized n complained about insecurities, poverty n corruption but now the worst is the case n am still waiting to see all those paid activist to lead protest for buhari to resign like dey did to GEJ..
dollar av increased, gas dt was just 150 back den is now 800 n plans are currently going on to remove d same subsidy dt u call criticized GEJ for, dt he handled the matter too badly..
posterity will judge all of you for all this suffering dt we dnt deserve

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by michoim(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
Very correct. Nice talk. You can say that again
Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Way4orward: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
I just dey reason with this one.

Ameachi wetin u dey yan

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by nedekid: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
If buhari can blame middleman, oil price, past administration, Obj, Goodluck, lazy youths, corruption, recently Niger delta militants grin, Sambo dasuki, blame Twitter and jack dorsey, CNN etc.
Why wount people have the right to blame buhari if they cannot get pregnant? grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Validated: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
pansophist:
Buhari is the convenient scapegoat lots of folks with blame on, to justify why they are failures to themselves. Even fat person sef, will blame Buhari because it is Buhari that made you fat. Losers will always be losers.
Just the same way you have continued to blame GEJ, military regime, etc for your failure. You lot went to Ojta to dance in 2012, now petrol is headed for N400 and your voice has been silenced. Make fimm and soldiers go use you for shooting practice as they did at Lekki tollgate.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Angelfrost(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
I would have taken this idiot seriously if he and his useless party hadn't done precisely what they are condemning Nigerians for...

Other than blaming and propaganda, would APC be in power by now?!!

As for not knowing the enormity of the rot in this nation prior to 2015, this has to be the most imbecilic statement ever uttered!

Even my 5 year old son knows precisely the magnitude of the current rot in this nation... He even knows one or two steps that should be taken by anyone coming in as president in 2023!!!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
He should ask how much was bag of rice before he came in? Failures always blame everybody but themselves.

After all the previous administration made GSM possible for everybody, even eleran seller could own a smart phone. If buhari was in charge, GSM would be out of reach for the common man. Factos!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by havenz(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
So you know...
Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Yankee101: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Please remember ameachi when it's time for buhari and co to go to jail

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz. Nigerians like blame game na. Anyways the position comes with great responsibilities.

Other than "Blame game", how else did he and Buhari manage to con the gullible in 2015?!!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by TemmyT002(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
It is justifiable na.
Buhari is in control of the economy and security.
If pmen can't provide food, they wind be able to make love effectively. Their minds will be on food.
It's Buhari's fault.
You people should just resign and gerrout. Enough of the failures.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Ojikutumomiage(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
GoldenSpec:
This ur moniker sef grin Ojikutumumikettle

grin You dey ment oo
Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by treatise: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/some-people-will-blame-buhari-if-they-cant-get-pregnant-amaechi/

I can remember very well what you said " Buhari does not know anything, he doesn't even read". You're all about political survival.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by GoldenSpec: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
I just say make i help u modify it na grin grin grin
Ojikutumomiage:

grin You dey ment oo

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by SirLakes: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Who Dem go blame if not the maniquinee

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by treatise: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Icumsa45:
He should ask how much was bag of rice before he came in? Failures never blame anybody but themselves.

After all the previous administration made GSM possible for everybody, even eleran seller could own a smart phone. If buhari was in charge, GSM would be out of reach for the common man. Factos!

Buhari does not give a damn, he has largely achieved his quest to rule Nigeria : giving nigerian citizenship to west African nomadic Fulanis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by knowhowk: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
Just like the way and Manner U said He Doesn't read

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Oyindidi(f): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Mumu man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buni Wins Re-Election Bid In Yobe State / Increase Minimum Wage To N100,000 Instead Of N8,000 Palliatives – Primate Ayodel / Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.