Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant (17455 Views)

Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability / Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Donwis05: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
Idiot, the same way you having been blaming GEJ for over six years for the ineptitude and devilishness of your buhari and APC regime.
Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by derbykol(f): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
He was trying to copy OBJ
Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by desiredhome: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Nigerians can blame anyone and anything
Except themselves
Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by redsun(m): 1:18am On Dec 27, 2021
All that menacing black soot that pollutes the environment in oil-producing regions of the country is enough to cause infertility, impotency and miscarriages. And who is to blame for that? Of course, Buhari, as the commander in chief.
Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by ddeola: 4:46am On Dec 27, 2021
The same way Buhari is blaming everybody na tit for tat. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by samfrancis1(m): 6:16am On Dec 27, 2021
Ameachi deh mad, man weh deh chop garri and sugar always go fit impregnate woman?
Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by opeey(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2021
Shebi he wants to contest for presidency in 2023. People will chop that money has been packing in the last 12 years. He is one of the most stupid politician to come out of the South. The same idiot that connived with some Oshomole Fashola and co and insisted that there was no need to safe for the raining days. Even took the Government to court. He is just an opportunists that finds himself at the corridors of power like his master PMB.
Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Ttjj: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

ur State has gone from bad to worse under ur governor.....nigeria has gotten better under buhari

Your pocket might have gone from worst to good under your benefactor Buhari but God that sees the suffering of the masses will recoup all the stolen funds back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians / Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi / Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.