Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (468 Views)

My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by bendaniel1616: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2021
It's hard to see a loyal woman this days , but the one I came accross that is 80% loyal which is still okay , she is 6 years older than I, but have a small stature, short but from her face you will know she is old , I'm just 34, we just met about 3 months now, and she and her sisters are rushing us to get married, m just confused concerning the age gap, and don't know how to go about it , though I found out later , she told me she was 30 when we met, but she later convessed after a month . Pls advice no insult pls .
Re: Confused by aktolly54(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2021
Op are you saying she is 40yrs old and still single? Are you sure she never born somewhere but hiding it from you(single mother) ? She is just submissive because she know age isn't on her side. How long will she take before she reach her menopause? I pity you OP . if you like yourself just tell her your pastor said you are not compatible and discharge her. But if you want use strong head, carry her go hospital you trust the doctor to conduct test on her womb and check whether she don born before or not.

People like that go show you pepper when they finally marry, she won't even mind to foot bills for marriage.

FIND OUT HOW SHE SPEND HER 20S , YOU WANT TO MARRY 40YRS GIRL ,I PITY YOU ONCE AGAIN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused by dabonny(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2021
My dear brother, forget about every other good side of hers, 6 years margin is too wide for a woman to take a lead, one day, it will tell except if you don't want to exhibit any trait of bigmanism.

I will suggest you should let go of her and forge ahead, your perfect match will locate you someday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused by Pumpumking: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
bendaniel1616:
It's hard to see a loyal woman this days , but the one I came accross that is 80% loyal which is still okay , she is 6 years older than I, but have a small stature, short but from her face you will know she is old , I'm just 34, we just met about 3 months now, and she and her sisters are rushing us to get married, m just confused concerning the age gap, and don't know how to go about it , though I found out later , she told me she was 30 when we met, but she later convessed after a month . Pls advice no insult pls .

ok so u date 80year old midget woman for 6year to marrrry in 3month correct?......my niggggggga...are u ok in the headvsir?(no oofenese) angry

angry

1 Like

Re: Confused by Oluromantic: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lol you can't expect a 40 yr old lady not to be loyal or act submissive. Does she have a choice? In fact being single at 40 could be a sign of learning through the hard way from rudeness and disloyalty. Even you should wonder how she spent her early years.

However, someone who's 6 times older than you definitely sees you as an opportunity, the type that's worth doing juju to grab sef. And when she enters your home my dear, she will show you pepper. 6 yrs is a lot of gap and women can't hide thier selfish nature. The ones with younger age are naturally selfish let alone the one with age advantage over you. She and her family will strongly disregard you.

On the other hand, she may be truly well-behaved and may not be pretending though. But the fact that she sees you as her saviour from shame is an omen of a huge life risk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused by Akwaibomdude(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Op what are you not telling us
You mean she's 40
Re: Confused by bendaniel1616: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yes and she doesn't even have money not to talk of taking care of wedding bills , Her pay monthly is just 20k.

Akwaibomdude:
Op what are you not telling us
You mean she's 40
Re: Confused by anthonyuncle(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
you have seen how bulky the log of wood is,
only you can tell if you can carry it and go the distance
Re: Confused by Bola146(f): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
bendaniel1616:
Yes and she doesn't even have money not to talk of taking care of wedding bills , Her pay monthly is just 20k.

Don't just start what you can't continue, marriage is not moimoi and pap journey please, think twice. If she is of good characters, you know what is good for yourself. Best luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused by Stenewiser: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bola146:

Don't just start what you can't continue, marriage is not moimoi and pap journey please, think twice. If she is of good characters, you know what is good for yourself. Best luck
good character kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Confused by Bola146(f): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Stenewiser:
good character kill you there.

With thunder strick you dead there Oponu oshi

4 Likes

Re: Confused by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
There you go again with a 40yrs old MILF.

Re: Confused by ParpahSeventy: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sometimes character should not drive you insane for a woman, a woman can show up good characters if she feels you have money or you look classy to her, if character is d only thing you seek in a woman and you are sure you have seen that then it's fine.
First thing first, define what you want, does she fit at least 80% into that, if yes, forget the age gap and move into the relationship, if no, back out age difference won't guarantee a successful marriage so that shouldn't be your main problem unless you are obsessed with marrying a younger woman like most people in the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused by Stenewiser: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bola146:

With thunder strick you dead there Oponu oshi
idiot, preaching good character. continue jumping from one bed to another, when 40 don reach, you come dey form good character, wetin go keep person with good character reach 40, if not that she is forming the character now, nonsense NL hoe, continue fucking around, when time reach you go sweep church tire.

2 Likes

Re: Confused by Bola146(f): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Stenewiser:
idiot, preaching good character. continue jumping from one bed to another, when 40 don reach, you come dey form good character, wetin go keep person with good character reach 40, if not that she is forming the character now, nonsense NL hoe, continue fucking around, when time reach you go sweep church tire.

Are you sleeping with your sisters grin I guess your sisters are 40 already grin? Kids looking for olosho cheesy mad kid barking here when I don't even know your father grin pack well oponu

2 Likes

Re: Confused by Stenewiser: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bola146:

hoe supporting hoe, idiot. one quote brought out your character. ur smelling 40's pussy
Re: Confused by allswellis(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Stenewiser:
Comrade!
Re: Confused by Bola146(f): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Stenewiser:
hoe supporting hoe, idiot.

Who cursed you this afternoon that you wanted to transfer your madness to? grin You missed your way already animal!

3 Likes

Re: Confused by Stenewiser: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bola146:

Who cursed you this afternoon that you wanted to transfer your madness to? grin You missed your way already animal!
who you go deliver today, tomorrow, and next, am sure your time table dey your phone already.
Re: Confused by Bola146(f): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Stenewiser:
who you go deliver today, tomorrow, and next, am sure your time table dey your phone already.

I was told you ran away from psychiatrist hospital, you are indeed mad cheesy inform your sisters about it before it's too late grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Confused by Stenewiser: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bola146:

I was told you ran away from psychiatrist hospital, you are indeed mad cheesy inform your sisters about it before it's too late grin grin
40 year old pussy where don sagg, I sell vagina thightennig cream if you need contact me, small dick no dey satisfy you again have you asked yourself why.
Re: Confused by samdavjustin(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
@op she only appear 80% faithful because her suitors pool has reduced greatly, be wise and be patient. You can find you a lovely young woman in the mid 20s range.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Handsome Men In The World / A Lady Drag Out Store Owner After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open... / How To Love Your Girlfriend In The Way She Needs To Be Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.