Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady (47133 Views)

Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) / Cultists Nabbed After Robbing Man At Gunpoint. See What He Did. Photos / Robbers Arrested After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by HayTerran: 3:24am On Dec 27, 2021
Dshocker:
Which dog,when you bought a bingo/ekuke,she should thank her stars that those robbers were not Calabar people,otherwise they would have also stolen the dog and use the meat in this yuletide season grin grin grin

Comrade, rest.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by errigdee: 3:41am On Dec 27, 2021
nawa man GATS be careful for this life .
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by mrkings84(m): 4:28am On Dec 27, 2021
dan9ice:
Them don blow that powder

Back the in Ajegunle. These thieves have the nerves sha.. They entered boys room(when I'm talking of boys, I meant their species, their genotype) they took every ones phone.. The funnies thing is that, they bend the protector still yet nobody noticed (no be juju be that)
Later in the day they discovered they where sedated with black magic o.
That's when I got to Know the powder thing

Same thing happened to me 2 years ago, they entered my apartment through the kitchen door, my laptop, phone and money were stolen, I didn't hear anything. Sincerely, I won't believe that sleep was ordinary....

Me?, No ooo, not ordinary!!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by vickydevoka(m): 4:34am On Dec 27, 2021
dan9ice:

Back the in Ajegunle. These thieves have the nerves sha.. They entered boys room(when I'm talking of boys, I meant their species, their genotype) they took every ones phone.. The funnies thing is that, they bend the protector still yet nobody noticed (no be juju be that)

In de north de use Fulani stick wic people sometimes use for burial.

If them put that stick for it door entrance nobody go wake up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by treatise: 4:49am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

how can someone be asleep and the whole room will be ransacked without her waking up

You can be "pegged" while your belongings are being removed. It happens, this life is deep.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by treatise: 4:50am On Dec 27, 2021
vickydevoka:

In de north de use Fulani stick wic people sometimes use for burial.

If them put that stick for it door entrance nobody go wake up

You Sabi the thing, God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:53am On Dec 27, 2021
They once took my Laptop through the Window. Me wey if any pass I Dey wake up. That incidence do me like film cheesy

In my area they mostly break into peoples homes and never get caught. Obviously they use something to make their targets sleep off deeply grin

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:56am On Dec 27, 2021
ValCon888:
Fake apology.
The robbers were indirectly telling her they can comfortably rob her, eat her pot of soup/honeypot and balance well to write apology letter without her notice.

They were mocking her.
Exactly. A big fat mockery at that.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:

Lol..the so called jazz is a chemical powder prepared from a local herb called 'the sleep of death'. It's less potent in powder form due to its dispersion in the air. You inhale some which makes you sleep off. Every living thing that breathes it sleeps deeply,human or animal or bird or whatever bro. So long you can breathe,then you can sleep off.

It can be prepared into the liquid form too, which is far more potent. A few drops into your water or whatever drink is enough to cause you to sleep and keep sleeping till you die. The chemical apparently binds to the areas of your brain which controls sleep, overstimulated them and induces coma. The consistent pressure necessary to make this happen on such a very short time scale induces a Brain haemorrhage which you sadly won't be able to do anything about, cuz you are dead within 24 hours or less.

The effect is the same as overdosing on sleeping pills which can also kill but no sleeping pill is as fast as this herbal mudafucker. grin. Switches your lights off like damnnnnnn.

I learned this from an old man who gave me the knowledge in Yoruba version. I know the plant sef. I figured out the science aspect myself.

It may not necessarily be that herb. It comes in many forms.

That’s why you always see something that looks like juju at the main entrance of some homes back in the village. That stuff is the Africa equivalent of the Biblical Passover Mark.

We both know spirits can be summoned and sent on missions. It could simply be that.

These kinds of spirit gives you your sweetest dream ever and they operate based on your desires. So if you desired love, that night will be filled with the most romantic dreams. One you won’t want to wake from.

Why you are sleeping, the enemy is planting. It’s the same way higher versions plant diseases and ruination.

This world is just too fucking deep. Always be on guard as a child of the Most High.

12 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by lexy2014: 5:07am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

how can someone be asleep and the whole room will be ransacked without her waking up

she said even the dog didnt bark. the way she slept, even a bomb explosion wouldnt have woken her up
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Charx122: 5:09am On Dec 27, 2021
EmmyBlogs:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/26/robber-drops-apology-note-after-robbing-a-lady/

This lady is single and she must have worked late..some of these single ladies
Sometimes drink wine masturbate and doze off..No time for men..Omo thank God they no carry you go o!
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by HRMK: 5:15am On Dec 27, 2021
dat one na una close friend!u wa sedated!!
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by lkillbrokehoes: 5:18am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:

Are you the fake khiaaa or the real one? Cuz it seems you have alternates now
That's the fake one
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by chikason22(m): 5:22am On Dec 27, 2021
dan9ice:

Back the in Ajegunle. These thieves have the nerves sha.. They entered boys room(when I'm talking of boys, I meant their species, their genotype) they took every ones phone.. The funnies thing is that, they bend th
e protector still yet nobody noticed (no be juju be that)

You're 100% correct. It has happened to us too. They did it and stole a whole 5kva generator caged and chained . Yet nobody new when they cut th e whole thing and scale the fence. Omo them blow us powder. How can a whole family not know but our distant neighbour got to know about it.
But it was too late.
Well, it been long it happened and God has blessed us with something bigger than that.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Okhuadams(m): 5:22am On Dec 27, 2021
EmmyBlogs:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/26/robber-drops-apology-note-after-robbing-a-lady/
all ur property and you say you dey house dey sleep u no even here noise at all madam two things are involve hete, is either you don high or you go night work
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by favour32(m): 5:25am On Dec 27, 2021
iLegendd:

I have witnessed it. I was awake till 3 AM, but when the robbers arrived, I fell asleep immediately and never woke till they were done. In the morning, they had stolen 3 bikes owned by 3 abokis that secure the gate.

Those abokis too fell deeply asleep. I used to think those abokis had jazz. It happened last year. I had to buy them new bikes and they submit every 7 days. The robbers probably used jazz and some other substances they blow in the air.

The funny thing is — the big and small gates were perfectly in order. Those gates make noise when you open them on a normal day, but that day, we didn't hear a dime.

Because of this, I don't turn off my TV at night anymore. It stays on and gives the impression someone is in the parlour watching — thanks to constant light. Though, since then, I haven't withnessed such. Thanks to the local vigilante here.
One day, dem go know say that tv na show in disguise grin
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Tobloc(m): 5:28am On Dec 27, 2021
I'm wondering what cover they would have for their own nose/nostrils that they don't get affected by this blown powder.

They should sleep off too na, make we wake up see them for compound.

11 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by awoluyi(m): 5:36am On Dec 27, 2021
I always leave a pot of poisoned chicken soup in my house so that one day the thieves will feast on it But now that a chicken is sold for between N10,000 and N15,000, I will change to Bush meat.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 27, 2021
na person wey she know, why the thief no use pen write ?? if him use pen she go no him written grin and the yeye girl which kind sleep she sleep lyk that, so if them Bleep her she no wake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by juman(m): 5:57am On Dec 27, 2021
I didnt believe the story.
She and the dog slept throughout their operation.

But reading through the comments, thieves have stepped up.
New methods of stealing.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Savage101(m): 5:59am On Dec 27, 2021
No b juju b that !!!
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by dingbang(m): 6:09am On Dec 27, 2021
HayTerran:
Lavender, chamomile, nightshade, magnolia bark and valerian roots are all plants that can be powdered to hallucinate victims in such scenarios as this.

May we be exempted from victimhood.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by dingbang(m): 6:14am On Dec 27, 2021
Apply the home alone movie approach.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by sugarlyn: 6:19am On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmmm
The heart of men/women are evil all the time
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by sugarlyn: 6:21am On Dec 27, 2021
Diendem:
Get High definition Movies in;
*64gb flash - cartoon single and series for kids.
*500gb External hard drive - Action 2021 movies, Comedy, Korean,Drama, Cartoon.
*1tb External hard drive- Action Movies,Anime, Cartoon series, Comedy,Drama, Korean, Sci-fi,Horror.
You can as well request for old Movies
But can be sent to any location.
Call: ∅.8.l.5.3.7.8.3.l.∅.6
Is someone getting just the movie alone?
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by warriking(m): 6:23am On Dec 27, 2021
Bro, these guys (thief) do use juju on people, u can sleep from now to next year. That's the same thing they do when they steals cable from transformer, the whole area will go asleep
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Kellie069(m): 6:25am On Dec 27, 2021
Only a thief wishes for you to be prosperous !
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by studentofTruth: 6:29am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:

Lol..the so called jazz is a chemical powder prepared from a local herb called 'the sleep of death'. It's less potent in powder form due to its dispersion in the air. You inhale some which makes you sleep off. Every living thing that breathes it sleeps deeply,human or animal or bird or whatever bro. So long you can breathe,then you can sleep off.

It can be prepared into the liquid form too, which is far more potent. A few drops into your water or whatever drink is enough to cause you to sleep and keep sleeping till you die. The chemical apparently binds to the areas of your brain which controls sleep, overstimulated them and induces coma. The consistent pressure necessary to make this happen on such a very short time scale induces a Brain haemorrhage which you sadly won't be able to do anything about, cuz you are dead within 24 hours or less.

The effect is the same as overdosing on sleeping pills which can also kill but no sleeping pill is as fast as this herbal mudafucker. grin. Switches your lights off like damnnnnnn.

I learned this from an old man who gave me the knowledge in Yoruba version. I know the plant sef. I figured out the science aspect myself.

Please where can I get the leave?
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by GoldenSpec: 6:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Pillow has always been the best bet to keep phone while asleep.. Same method i often adopt here grin grin
Sorry dear, more progress as the burglar said grin i wish i cud help but unfortunately, there's nothing i can do.. This nowadays burglars sef are comedian in disguise, which one is more progress after you've robbed person off all her belongings grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by yinkeys(m): 6:41am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

Voodoo bro
It’s not ordinary
It’s happened to an old neighbour of mine

1 Like

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by soojar(m): 6:42am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

Yeah, they usually drug their victims. They open the net of your window slightly and blow in the powdery substance before they start their operations. With that done, they will even bring you down from your bed to take away your mattress without you waking up.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Men In Bloody Fight Over Sex Worker / Trader, 37, Docked For Allegedly Hypnotising Woman, Duping Her N700,000 / Woman Survives As Live Wire From Electric Pole Lands On Her In Lagos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.