Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady (47136 Views)

Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) / Cultists Nabbed After Robbing Man At Gunpoint. See What He Did. Photos / Robbers Arrested After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by luminouz(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2021
Saynotoapc:

Some stupid people no dey fear the "dead" na wa.
Boss can I have your email/WhatsApp number
Need to learn more from you.
Please it for knowledge nothing attached.

You are free to mail me using NL mail. But let it be in January, I still dey vacation grin

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by patorial(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:

That's the laughing gas. It's a oxide of nitrogen. Dinitrogen one oxide or something? (N2O)

Nawah o , you have such knowledge and you still doubt how someone will still be asleep while his home was robbed. ABI you're just taking advantage of what nairaland is meant to be? A cruise forum.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Thylord(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:

it'll take something else to make someone sleep so deep.
you never meet people.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by luminouz(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2021
patorial:

Nawah o , you have such knowledge and you still doubt how someone will still be asleep while his home was robbed. ABI you're just taking advantage of what nairaland is meant to be? A cruise forum.
Doubt? Not me.

I just told you about one of the reasons. In my world, I have to balance science and spirituality.

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2021
MMXX:
Yes this is true,this kinds of evil things happen

One morning I received a call from home that such a thing happened,the perpetrators stole 3 of my siblings phones,10k kept on the shelf,mom's phone and the 128gb hard drive I left for them to download movies n watch,if they not using dish...

Thank God nobody was hurt,just items stolen,my sibling later saw his wallet around the compound with all it's content gone.

Evil lurks around,lock your doors properly especially in an environment with lazy, unproductive nonentities roaming about
is not human beings that gave to these ones?

Some parents honestly needs serious flogging!
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2021
Lol thief of nowadays now get conscience grin
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Saynotoapc(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:

You are free to mail me using NL mail. But let it be in January, I still dey vacation grin

Thank you
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by anonymuz(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

how can someone be asleep and the whole room will be ransacked without her waking up
it has happened to me three times in Benin. Forget how. Who no believe in black man voddo is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Daroldigits: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2021
They used something for her
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Ovis1302(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:

Lol..the so called jazz is a chemical powder prepared from a local herb called 'the sleep of death'. It's less potent in powder form due to its dispersion in the air. You inhale some which makes you sleep off. Every living thing that breathes it sleeps deeply,human or animal or bird or whatever bro. So long you can breathe,then you can sleep off.

It can be prepared into the liquid form too, which is far more potent. A few drops into your water or whatever drink is enough to cause you to sleep and keep sleeping till you die. The chemical apparently binds to the areas of your brain which controls sleep, overstimulated them and induces coma. The consistent pressure necessary to make this happen on such a very short time scale induces a Brain haemorrhage which you sadly won't be able to do anything about, cuz you are dead within 24 hours or less.

The effect is the same as overdosing on sleeping pills which can also kill but no sleeping pill is as fast as this herbal mudafucker. grin. Switches your lights off like damnnnnnn.

I learned this from an old man who gave me the knowledge in Yoruba version. I know the plant sef. I figured out the science aspect myself.
Nice exposition.
Can you share with us more about this plant, maybe picture or botanical name.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Ovis1302(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:

Doubt? Not me.

I just told you about one of the reasons. In my world, I have to balance science and spirituality.
Science + Spiritual= Metaphysical

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by luminouz(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Ovis1302:

Nice exposition.
Can you share with us more about this plant, maybe picture or botanical name.
I only know the local name called 'sleep of death' and how it looks like. I'm not sure of the botanical name.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by luminouz(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2021
Ovis1302:

Science + Spiritual= Metaphysical

You nailed it.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by JuanDeDios: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2021
dan9ice:
Them don blow that powder

Back the in Ajegunle. These thieves have the nerves sha.. They entered boys room(when I'm talking of boys, I meant their species, their genotype) they took every ones phone.. The funnies thing is that, they bend the protector still yet nobody noticed (no be juju be that)
Later in the day they discovered they where sedated with black magic o.
That's when I got to Know the powder thing

It's not black magic. It's sleeping powder.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by studentofTruth: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:

So you want me to tell you where to get the leaf that is called the sleep of death'? What am I, Crazy?

The last time I did that shiit for a NLander on ghost issues, the mudafucker went to a cemetery and tried to use my knowledge to scam the dead.

Since then, I mind what I tell anyone biko

I have a terrible chronic insomnia. If it can help my life, I will be glad.

You have no idea what it's like to stay awake all night counting the ceiling; almost every night.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Ovis1302(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:

I only know the local name called 'sleep of death' and how it looks like. I'm not sure of the botanical name.
Okay bro.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by CountLaka(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2021
Now you av revealed where you hide your for phone.. What if he comes again?

Is not everything we bring online.

EmmyBlogs:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/26/robber-drops-apology-note-after-robbing-a-lady/
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by luminouz(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2021
studentofTruth:

I have a terrible chronic insomnia. If it can help my life, I will be glad.

You have no idea what it's like to stay awake all night counting the ceiling; almost every night.

There are sleeping pills for your condition. Just meet a doctor and get a prescription. No need using the herbal version. It's called sleep of death for a reason bro
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Daddy46: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:

Lol..the so called jazz is a chemical powder prepared from a local herb called 'the sleep of death'. It's less potent in powder form due to its dispersion in the air. You inhale some which makes you sleep off. Every living thing that breathes it sleeps deeply,human or animal or bird or whatever bro. So long you can breathe,then you can sleep off.

It can be prepared into the liquid form too, which is far more potent. A few drops into your water or whatever drink is enough to cause you to sleep and keep sleeping till you die. The chemical apparently binds to the areas of your brain which controls sleep, overstimulated them and induces coma. The consistent pressure necessary to make this happen on such a very short time scale induces a Brain haemorrhage which you sadly won't be able to do anything about, cuz you are dead within 24 hours or less.

The effect is the same as overdosing on sleeping pills which can also kill but no sleeping pill is as fast as this herbal mudafucker. grin. Switches your lights off like damnnnnnn.

I learned this from an old man who gave me the knowledge in Yoruba version. I know the plant sef. I figured out the science aspect myself.
back then in yabatech one mother fucker use it on us six of us took all our phones,clothes,shoes and money some of my friends were crying but me I just pretend like nothing happened,before I bounce back omo body tell me
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2021
This is why NCDC say we should always wear our masks at all times.

It will not only protect u against covid but also things like this.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by AsiwajuAsatheo: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:

Bros, what's the plant name in yoruba
I wanna check something pls
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Successmind(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2021
Robber with the fear of God.....
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by olarayo(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2021
It has happened to me. The funny thing is that I don't even wake up by myself it is neighbors that will just knock on my door when they see it opened. But if your door is well locked they can't breakthrough. They are just the hungry thieves.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by victorazy(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2021
patorial:

I hope you never did chemistry cause if you did. I beg you don't tell this to another.

Did I say chemical can't do it?

This case wasn't chemical sir.
Ok! Reason this.
How did they apply the chemical that even the dog slept off, they threw it over the gate to the dog house that the dog never noticed it and doz off?
They blew it from outside the gate?

Please explain how possible sir.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by studentofTruth: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:

There are sleeping pills for your condition. Just meet a doctor and get a prescription. No need using the herbal version. It's called sleep of death for a reason bro

Sleeping pills don't work for chronic insomnia. Torelance render them ineffective. It's my profession; I know what I'm talking about.

I want to check that leaf out, unless it's only imaginary.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Johel(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

how can someone be asleep and the whole room will be ransacked without her waking up

There's a powder they pour round,it won't make you notice a thing until all has been executed by the thieves... Real life.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Femeto: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2021
Na insider job.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by mogpet(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

Guy it is real as day. I’m a victim of this. We were three in the room and we were robbed. All our phones and money stolen. What you can say is if they use juju.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Kingsleyebere(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2021
Femmyfestus:
Someone that has conscience won't rob anyone.. the thief apology is invalid
Aswear!! the apology is useless!!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by meedoLock(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2021
It has happened to numerous people from time to time. During my service year, I shared a lodge with another guy, after our weekly CDS, we slept at night with all our gadgets with us, but we woke up seeing the door net shocked with a stood, and all our smart phones is gone, they only left with me my plugged computer, but unplugged the phone I attached to it and the rest is story.

The worst seen about that is that the other guy slept under a mosquito net with his new Android phone carefully kept under the bed, but they still managed to turn him over to remove the phone.

We later found out the thieves was a relative of our landlady whom has earlier promised us they would you jazz to lure the person back. On getting to know it was one of their own. It just died down.

I never thought I could sleep that way without responding to movements within me. We were so confused.

Who say jazz no dey? Jazz dey o

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by ify01: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2021
Wow!!
luminouz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Men In Bloody Fight Over Sex Worker / Trader, 37, Docked For Allegedly Hypnotising Woman, Duping Her N700,000 / Woman Survives As Live Wire From Electric Pole Lands On Her In Lagos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.