Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady (47134 Views)

Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) / Cultists Nabbed After Robbing Man At Gunpoint. See What He Did. Photos / Robbers Arrested After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by luminouz(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2021
studentofTruth:

Sleeping pills don't work for chronic insomnia. Torelance render them ineffective. It's my profession; I know what I'm talking about.

I want to check that leaf out, unless it's only imaginary.
Find someone else to give you that info.

One love
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by victorazy(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2021
Femmyfestus:
Someone that has conscience won't rob anyone.. the thief apology is invalid

Don't see it that way!
He has conscience.
Situation can make man go out of his way.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Qurungu: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2021
dan9ice:
Them don blow that powder

Back the in Ajegunle. These thieves have the nerves sha.. They entered boys room(when I'm talking of boys, I meant their species, their genotype) they took every ones phone.. The funnies thing is that, they bend the protector still yet nobody noticed (no be juju be that)
Later in the day they discovered they where sedated with black magic o.
That's when I got to Know the powder thing

They were doing this where I once lived about 2 years ago. They mostly steal electronics. In one case, a man was watching his very large tv and they came in and stole it while he slept, with the remote control in his hands.

When he woke up the next day, he began to press the buttons of the remote but no television.

They also stole my neighbor’s inverter batteries that way.

Some people say they bring a rope from the grave yard and lay it across the gates/doors of their victims and carry out their theft without any one waking up. Some others say it’s this strange powder. No one has ever been caught.

The area had to meet and employ a private security company to help with security.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by patorial(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2021
victorazy:

Did I say chemical can't do it?

This case wasn't chemical sir.
Ok! Reason this.
How did they apply the chemical that even the dog slept off, they threw it over the gate to the dog house that the dog never noticed it and doz off?
They blew it from outside the gate?

I bet the dog breaths. Why I'm trying to explain is that I have seen a thief calmed a dog that's supposed to attack.

Remember, not all dogs are gaurd dog. The dog could have been trained to be friendly.

Please explain how possible sir.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Mrklemo(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2021
It happened to my former colleague. Very agile guy that stays around Uniabuja axis.
According to him, he locked his door b4 sleeping, woke up in the morning only to realized that its just the boxer and polo, mattress and fridge alone that is left in his house. Laptop, phone, all his clothes, electronics and even kitchen stuff, all gone.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2021
mogpet:

Guy it is real as day. I’m a victim of this. We were three in the room and we were robbed. All our phones and money stolen. What you can say is if they use juju.
but did the powder not affect the thieves or did they wear balaclava mask?
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by phemmyfour: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

how can someone be asleep and the whole room will be ransacked without her waking up
Sleeping gas at work
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Pataricatering(f): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2021
Charx122:

This lady is single and she must have worked late..some of these single ladies
Sometimes drink wine masturbate and doze off..No time for men..Omo thank God they no carry you go o!
will you people die if you don't run ur mouth about women ? Women this women that yen yen yen - e no dey tire una ?
How will they even have time for pvssies like you?

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Ucpascal(m): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2021
Dem fit f**k this one join she no go know until she wakes

Mumu Lady
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Akerele44(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

how can someone be asleep and the whole room will be ransacked without her waking up
Na so them go open her pant sleep with her without her knowing
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by spinna: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

Burglary jazz or veeery quiet
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Dimma360: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2021
EmmyBlogs:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/26/robber-drops-apology-note-after-robbing-a-lady/

They are now using black magic even the dog didn't bark no one would notice until they are done
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Mrsoft3(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

My brother it is not about sleep o. There is a particular rope they use in burying people in the north, lijt they do measurement with the rope, if they succeed in taking the rope and it's dropped in front of your door, nobody fit wake you up except they remove that rope. So you can be in that room they will carry you self and you won't wake up. No pray to experience some things

1 Like

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Charx122: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2021
Pataricatering:
will you people die if you don't run ur mouth about women ? Women this women that yen yen yen - e no dey tire una ?
How will they even have time for pvssies like you?

Hey talking from experience I do hang out with must of all these women know their
Capability when it comes to work and being single ....I'm not saying they are bad.
They just keep on doing silly things must of the times..Don't feel bad I hurt your feelings
Some guys are like that too.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Storyoflove: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2021
FILEBE:
Are you pondering what I am pondering?

If we have Jazz like what you people are saying , shouldn't we just blow the powder inside Sambisa forest? Could also be used in places like banks. When alarm is triggered the powder is released and everyone including the thieves goes to sleep till police come to round them up.

I've tot about the same thing before. Mine was a form of gas that can be used in banks robbery and terrorist that will make everyone to sleep and later the police can sort who is who out
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Milly44(f): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2021
Femmyfestus:
Someone that has conscience won't rob anyone.. the thief apology is invalid
you never jam hunger for we country
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by studentofTruth: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:
Find someone else to give you that info.
One love

As expected, it's only an imaginary leaf, like most things in Africa.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by MILLERMannn: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2021
I just dey look at the guy wey say how could a person sleep off? I could remember vividly when I dey North, this people came to our lodge, break strong key with hammer and cart away with my neighbor property wey dey beside me and I nr know. Na there, I realize juju dey. How could dey break a srong key with hammer and I don't know. In that night, I was just dreaming foolishly. My neighbor was not around that time. He traveled.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Exceed15: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2021
An insider is involved.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by MILLERMannn: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2021
Mrsoft3:

My brother it is not about sleep o. There is a particular rope they use in burying people in the north, lijt they do measurement with the rope, if they succeed in taking the rope and it's dropped in front of your door, nobody fit wake you up except they remove that rope. So you can be in that room they will carry you self and you won't wake up. No pray to experience some things
E never been to North. E go fear juju and thieves. I slept off that day when they rob my neighbor room. I was surprised when I woke up the following day that they break the key with hammer and I did not hear.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by K0y3: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2021
Are you familiar with the expression " who will bell the cat? "

FILEBE:
Are you pondering what I am pondering?

If we have Jazz like what you people are saying , shouldn't we just blow the powder inside Sambisa forest? Could also be used in places like banks. When alarm is triggered the powder is released and everyone including the thieves goes to sleep till police come to round them up.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by noble2faith(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:

You are free to mail me using NL mail. But let it be in January, I still dey vacation grin

I want to know dark science too. I wanna email you.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by MILLERMannn: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2021
gbengaoyeladun:
It happens to me like 3 months ago, I just slept dunno how it happened, when I woke up I just see that the whole room is empty even they carry the bed I was sleeping with and I find myself on the floor. They even help me spread a cloth on the floor before they carry me on it....
I nr get stomach to laughter abegi.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Enny2013(f): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2021
Wot kind of sleep was dat?
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by akanbiaa(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2021
She should still be grateful that she was nor raped , harmed or kidnapped.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by dan9ice(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2021
Qurungu:

They were doing this where I once lived about 2 years ago. They mostly steal electronics. In one case, a man was watching his very large tv and they came in and stole it while he slept, with the remote control in his hands.

When he woke up the next day, he began to press the buttons of the remote but no television.

They also stole my neighbor’s inverter batteries that way.

Some people say they bring a rope from the grave yard and lay it across the gates/doors of their victims and carry out their theft without any one waking up. Some others say it’s this strange powder. No one has ever been caught.

The area had to meet and employ a private security company to help with security.
Guy you funny
The part where he was pressing remote without television is funny as shit grin
Those guys are not friendly o

1 Like

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by FILEBE(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2021
K0y3:
Are you familiar with the expression " who will bell the cat? "

Drones will bell the cat. Robots will bell the cat.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by dan9ice(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2021
JuanDeDios:

It's not black magic. It's sleeping powder.
We're saying the day thing bro grin
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by luminouz(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2021
studentofTruth:

As expected, it's only an imaginary leaf, like most things in Africa.
Lmaooooo

Using reverse psychology on me won't work dude. It's funny how quickly stale and irky you sound for someone who desperately needs help. You even insulted my continent too. Nice one.

Wish you luck bro
grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by lancasterboy: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

Let me educate you. These thieves violate your protector or burglary proof by using hydraulic jack to quietly expand it. They then spray some mortuary chemical in ur house so u and everyone there will sleep and won't hear a thing until the chemical wears out. Same thing happened in PH months ago, the guys were caught and confessed to using these tactics. So its not like the lady likes sleeping, she was drugged in a way.
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Pelumar(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

bro theif came to our our last month and did the same thing we were told that there is this charm that if they put it in someones window person no go wake up so they stole our plasma enter kitchen carry our bag of rice and everything my dad everybody was at home Omo na charm ooo
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Pelumar(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2021
lancasterboy:

Let me educate you. These thieves violate your protector or burglary proof by using hydraulic jack to quietly expand it. They then spray some mortuary chemical in ur house so u and everyone there will sleep and won't hear a thing until the chemical wears out. Same thing happened in PH months ago, the guys were caught and confessed to using these tactics. So its not like the lady likes sleeping, she was drugged in a way.
the same thing that happened to us when we brought alfa he say na the rod they use to use measure dead body say if they dey put the rod on someone window everybody in that house won't wake up Omo it serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Men In Bloody Fight Over Sex Worker / Trader, 37, Docked For Allegedly Hypnotising Woman, Duping Her N700,000 / Woman Survives As Live Wire From Electric Pole Lands On Her In Lagos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.