Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria (2003 Views)

TIMELINE: How Yorubaland Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria / From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended / How Katsina Became Hotbed Of Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2021
Rugaria:
It's a huge shame that the Yoruba people from this area have decided to play the role of the proverbial ostrich by hiding their oblong heads in the sand while the decapitation of human beings has become the favourite past time in these weirdly jumpy neighborhoods.. It's insane. In other cultures, this is an aberration. Here, even traditional rulers are into the skull hunting competition! When imaams and the elites are caught, it's either they disappear or the case dies off... Obviously, those in the high echelons of the society there have no interest in stopping this! Huge shame!

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

When civilization got to SW, some people were still walking naked and humping from one tree to another

grin
If this is what you call civilization then I give up

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by helinues: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr111:

If this is what you call civilization then I give up

Those are ancient cities which are preserved across the world.

Back then na bamboo house una dey stay so such can still be preserved for history. Just too gory. Even in 60's

5 Likes

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2021
yorubakid:

The lies that an average Yoruba tell theirselves..

What will an average Igbo business man be doing in the remote and underdeveloped places like oshun, ekiti etc when the people over there are too poor to patronize his business. The only business happening in those places are human organ parts selling abs and buying which is dominated by yoruba Muslims..
The only business happening in those places are human organ parts selling abs and buying which is dominated by yoruba Muslims

After when I thought I've heard it all!

Lord have mercy on my Yoruba musilimu

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

Those are ancient cities which are preserved across the world.

Back then na bamboo house una dey stay so such can still be preserved for history. Just too gory. Even in 60's
Mr. Man mind yourself and don't quote me again. Before the count of three, youll run to the mods crying to have me banned.

Meanwhile, the picture below is far from civilization but barbaric

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2021
ba7man:
Let's pretend as if there are no ritual killings with the added twist of cannibalism in the Southeast.

If this was in the Southeast, they would claim the ritualists are DSS operatives and Fulani herdsmen or this "Fulani" Govt is killing the youths and framing them for ritualism.......before deflecting the story to happenings in other regions to bury their shame.

This is why criminals thrive in the Southeast.

These ritualists are Yoruba criminals and we don't condone them in the Southwest. We get them arrested immediately they're located and not blame it on DSS operatives and Fulani herdsmen.
How can you pretend there are no ritual killings and organ harvesting in south west?

Every where in south west heads and skulls are flying left, right and center just like people ordering for Uber and Taxify.

Egbami ntori Olohun.

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
25k only.
Mo gbe

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by helinues: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr111:

Mr. Man mind yourself and don't quote me again. Before the count of three, youll run to the mods crying to have me banned.

Meanwhile, the picture below is far from civilization but barbaric

Don't you enjoy the way I am making you to use your reserved monikers ni?

Some of the regular ones are weak, they need to be substituted

4 Likes

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2021
dettolgel:

Be fooling yourself until your head goes missing grin

Meanwhile in your mind you thought you had a good point but the evidence you painted rather indicated that the Igbos whom you claimed you got civilised ahead of them are now more civilised than you. Isn't that something you should be ashamed of? grin

In this century it is mostly Yorubas that think they could become rich through money ritual. Selling human heads for 25k less than the price of a small goat. cheesy

Oga helinues as it stands now your head is worth 25k in Osun. grin

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

Don't you enjoy the way I am making you to use your reserved monikers ni?

Some of the regular ones are weak, they need to be substituted
Abeg, close your mouth, it stinks of Ewedu.

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2021
dettolgel:

Be fooling yourself you get them arrest ni. The truth is that every Afonja Muslim is a potential ritualist the only way you could cure your land of this horrible heritage of yours is to arrest all the Afonja Muslims grin
True Words on marble.

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Igbokid: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2021
Yorubakidd:

You get them arrested and later kill them to stop them from speaking up or free them According to orders from above..

Ritual killings is a norm in SW and yorubaland.infact,the average yoruba man have a thing for ritual killings..any place dominated by yorubas must have ritual killings going on there.. Go to countries like Togo and Benin,you will notice that the areas that yorubas dominated are also suffering from the rampant ritual killings.. you people are not doing anything about it, I'm sure that you in person is also a ritualist
I think this is a big lie.
Ritual killing and cannibalism are the forte of my Igbo tribe.
According to the guinness book of records , 3956 skulls were found at the Okija shrine in Anambra. This is the highest in history making Okija and by extension Igbo land the skull mining capital of the world .

The reason why every street in the South east has at least 5 baby factories is because of the booming organ trafficking and ritualism industry in Alaigbo.
We Igbos are the biggest hypocrites . Our neighbours in the niger delta do not want Biafra because of the fear of being eaten into extinction by the much bigger Igbo tribe .

Also , I'm privy to some classified information. The nysc has drastically reduced the number of corp members posted to the south east .
Over 150 corp members have been declared missing in the south east over the past 5 years .
Your guess is as good as mine - they've ended up in our mothers' pots of soup in various towns of Alaigbo.

Now corpers are predominantly posted to the capitals of the south Eastern States.

Recently, the world was greatly disturbed by the gory pictures emanating from Igbo land .
The world saw how we've started eating ourselves at a rate that have never been seen since the Biafra war .

Last week , the UN warned that the Igbo are at the risk of becoming a minority tribe in Nigeria if we do not reduce the rate at which we consume ourselves .
Also, it very instructive to know that more Nigerians die daily from cannibalism in Eastern Nigeria than they die in the hands of Boko Haram and Bandits yearly.

If I were you , I would be more worried that we Igbos are eating ourselves into becoming a minority tribe than wasting precious time on Yoruba matters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

Isn't this line already stale?
My brother, I tire for that mumu o

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Sufferhisticated skull miners.
You can say that again.

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2021
InHeaven:
All hands must be on deck to deal with this animals parading themselves as ritualist.

All South Western States should see this as as wake up call.
This Nonsense needs to stop
If I hear! Wake up call kor, wake up call no
They are all in this business to make their life better
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2021
Pearlyakin:
What do you guys gain by getting bitter against the tribe that don't give a fvxk about your erosion ravaged region.
The dvmb OP call himself Yoruba kid and he's so dvmb just like his fellow brothers.
Instead of you to be concerned at the rate heads and skulls are flying from right left and center in brown roof enclave you're here throwing tantrums at the Op. God forbid tomorrow you wake up from sleep and found out your head is missing from your shoulders. Iranu

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Pearlyakin(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr111:

Instead of you to be concerned at the rate heads and skulls are flying from right left and center in brown roof enclave you're here throwing tantrums at the Op. God forbid tomorrow you wake up from sleep and found out your head is missing from your shoulders. Iranu
Is that all you can spew out , you this dvmb fellow.

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2021
Pearlyakin:

Is that all you can spew out , you this dvmb fellow.
Lalasticlala
Rule 2 broken Kpatakpata
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by OFFICIAL336: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2021
TmkSouth

Abeg show face for here. News don land. Our sophisticated brothers have done it again.

Cc: Alanto
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by LILTJAY: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
1605five:
[s][/s]
why you dey follow that guy up and down?
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
yorubakid:

Igbos are going to lagos not to ritual infected states like ekiti,osun, ibadam,ondo etc..

Shut da fck up. Kele gbe enu eh. You shameless hacks think anyone still believe Igbo lies of "we only go to Lagos"?

Igbos are in every nook and crannie of the SW, and Nigeria at large, to include being a disproportionately large contributor to the prison population in States far away from Igbo land.

I don't know why some Yorubas do polite and PC crap with you hypocritical and hateful irritants, a pain to all other Nigerians, when you only deserve the uncompromising truth told to your faces. Jokers.

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by OBoy50: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
Southwesterners and money making ritual mentality na 5&6... ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: The True Reason For Tinubu's Leakage Ordeal / Adamu, Nnamani, Kekemeke, Giadom Make APC Unity List / I Deeply Regret Fighting To Keep Nigeria One...Pa Babawande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.