Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria (2004 Views)

TIMELINE: How Yorubaland Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria / From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended / How Katsina Became Hotbed Of Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Every right thinking person should avoid SW for now till further notice. Tomorrow Afonjas will tell you that Igbos are into drugs but forgetting that drug business is far better than Skull mining. Say no to ritualism.

Lol. Every right thinking person should avoid the SW and head where? To the SE? That is what is condemnable and sad about you IPOBians.

You are the worst and most troubled people in Nigeria currently, with a big nuisance factor, yet your whole existence is about shading other Nigerians and pointing leprous fingers at them.

Like your DJ Witch who left SARS outrageous genocide and organ-harvesting massacre in the SE to be having palpitations ovef a fake massacre in Lekki.

Obigbo-Oyigbo real and confirmed massacre nko? Igbos dont care about that. The Lekki fake massacre that is over a year old now is still all that is on their collective lips.

Now, and as we speak, Igbos have moved away from cannibalism in their land, belonging in the 15th century, to be trying to shade Yorubas about ritual killings. Are these people for real?

A people so troubled that literally millions, rather than go home as is customary every xmas, stayed back in the SW they malign daily to avoid the madness currently going on in ala Igbo today?

One has to wonder if Igbos are sane and mentally healthy at all.

3 Likes

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Gotze1: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

When civilization got to SW, some people were still walking naked and humping from one tree to another

grin
grin
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
OBoy50:
Southwesterners and money making ritual mentality na 5&6... ..

Igbos and all-round lunacy, the worst in Nigeria and even the universe, are white on Rice.

How can a people with so many serious problems be only focused on trying to shade and discredit otherd 24/7? Jokers.
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Gotze1: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
ba7man:
Let's pretend as if there are no ritual killings with the added twist of cannibalism in the Southeast.

If this was in the Southeast, they would claim the ritualists are DSS operatives and Fulani herdsmen or this "Fulani" Govt is killing the youths and framing them for ritualism.......before deflecting the story to happenings in other regions to bury their shame.

This is why criminals thrive in the Southeast.

These ritualists are Yoruba criminals and we don't condone them in the Southwest. We get them arrested immediately they're located and not blame it on DSS operatives and Fulani herdsmen.
You are very correct. That is the reason I am always ashamed yo be igbo and not proud to be one.
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Igbokid:

The SW is the most prosperous region while my region , the South east is the poorest in Nigeria.
My Igbo people are suffering to the extent that we now roast and eat ourselves for Christmas.

I regret being an Igbo
Afonja mooslim claiming Igbo! grin

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Gotze1: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
dettolgel:

Be fooling yourself until your head goes missing grin

Meanwhile in your mind you thought you had a good point but the evidence you painted rather indicated that the Igbos whom you claimed you got civilised ahead of them are now more civilised than you. Isn't that something you should be ashamed of? grin

In this century it is mostly Yorubas that think they could become rich through money ritual. Selling human heads for 25k less than the price of a small goat. cheesy

Oga helinues as it stands now your head is worth 25k in Osun. grin
What is civilised in eating human flesh?

Can you tell me?
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Pearlyakin(m): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr111:

Lalasticlala
Rule 2 broken Kpatakpata
I can see the type of person that you are.
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Gotze1: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Sufferhisticated skull miners.
Billionaire human flesh feaster.
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Gotze1: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pearlyakin:
What do you guys gain by getting bitter against the tribe that don't give a fvxk about your erosion ravaged region.
The dvmb OP call himself Yoruba kid and he's so dvmb just like his fellow brothers.
Don't mind them, the way they are eating themselves including their igwes and youths did not concern them.

You will never see them opening thread on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Gotze1: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
MsAllison:
mynd44 lalasticlala

Rule 2
The way you are following me up n dan ehn.

Even flies bo follow person wey shit for body like that.

The mods had seen your foolishness, stupidity and hypocrisy.

That is why they did not answer you.

Don't know why they did not ban you self.
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Gotze1: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
Igbokid:

The SW is the most prosperous region while my region , the South east is the poorest in Nigeria.
My Igbo people are suffering to the extent that we now roast and eat ourselves for Christmas.

I regret being an Igbo
Chai, and that igwe scrotum go sweet for their mouth baje
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Gotze1: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kellibae:

Another coward low self esteem yoruba boy from brown roof in ogbomosho displaying their typical inferiority complex. cheesy grin
U know ur region got nothing hence u had to hide under Igbo name. grin

Thats why if u tell yoruba gal or or boy they look like "omo igbo" it will drive them to orgasm grin
Enjoy ur fake Igbo identity while it last we dash u free of charge. grin
Didn't they teach you how and when to use comma and full stop ni.

Why you just write like car that have brake failure.
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Gotze1: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. Every right thinking person should avoid the SW and head where? To the SE? That is what is condemnable and sad about you IPOBians.

You are the worst and most troubled people in Nigeria currently, with a big nuisance factor, yet your whole existence is about shading other Nigerians and pointing leprous fingers at them.

Like your DJ Witch who left SARS outrageous genocide and organ-harvesting massacre in the SE to be having palpitations ovef a fake massacre in Lekki.

Obigbo-Oyigbo real and confirmed massacre nko? Igbos dont care about that. The Lekki fake massacre that is over a year old now is still all that is on their collective lips.

Now, and as we speak, Igbos have moved away from cannibalism in their land, belonging in the 15th century, to be trying to shade Yorubas about ritual killings. Are these people for real?

A people so troubled that literally millions, rather than go home as is customary every xmas, stayed back in the SW they malign daily to avoid the madness currently going on in ala Igbo today?

One has to wonder if Igbos are sane and mentally healthy at all.
He wants to deceive people to avoid SW so they can see more meat to feast on in the east.

Nice strategy hahahahaha
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Kellibae(f): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Gotze1:
Didn't they teach you how and when to use comma and full stop ni.

Why you just write like car that have brake failure.

U don't just lack brains , but eyes too? undecided
Ooh pathetic!.. what more are u lacking ?

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by dettolgel: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Igbokid:

I regret being an Igbo

Who dash you Igbo grin

Keep dreaming instead of protecting your skull from your fellow Yoruba ritualist brothers you are here claiming Igbo.

Soon your head will be separated from your body and given how you reason(an indication of the low quality of your head which your ritualist Yoruba brothers are aware of) your head cannot be more than 6k even less than the price of big fowl. grin

That your dirty ugly hand you used in typing rubbish can only fetch 1500 naira and that unwashed leg that harmattan has destroyed will both go for 2500 naira.

Afonja you see how useless you are, even a small goat will fetch more money than you will. grin

Maybe that is why your Afonja brothers have not harvested your skull because it is worthless. grin

3 Likes

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

Let me ask you, do you think your people would still be flocking to SW daily if that's how the ritualists case are rampant in SW.

Abi you never thought about that?

SHUT UP!!!

WE ARE ALL TIRED OF THE SKULL DIGGING IN SOUTH WEST
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by helinues: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!!

WE ARE ALL TIRED OF THE SKULL DIGGING IN SOUTH WEST

Are you tired of cancelling comments?

Oya, repeat your as usual line, do I know you?
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by NaijirianKing: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
This cultural practice
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Gotze1:
You are very correct. That is the reason I am always ashamed yo be igbo and not proud to be one.
Don't be ooo. I grew up amongst Igbos and lots of my friends and biz partners are Igbo.

Very sensible ones, i guess it's because they're exposed and well educated. Unlike these low class filthy ones that represents the region on social media.

I guess their lives must be trash to be so hateful and spend the better part of their time spreading lies and hate online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Demolished Mosques, Didn't Appoint Northerners, We Won't Vote Him: Arewa / Why Did Obi Delete His PDP Resignation Letter? / Video: Tears As Lagos Demolishes 13 Buildings At Ajao Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.