Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria (2005 Views)

TIMELINE: How Yorubaland Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria / From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended / How Katsina Became Hotbed Of Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Rugaria: 6:21am On Dec 27, 2021
It's a huge shame that the Yoruba people from this area have decided to play the role of the proverbial ostrich by hiding their oblong heads in the sand while the decapitation of human beings has become the favourite past time in these weirdly jumpy neighborhoods.. It's insane. In other cultures, this is an aberration. Here, even traditional rulers are into the skull hunting competition! When imaams and the elites are caught, it's either they disappear or the case dies off... Obviously, those in the high echelons of the society there have no interest in stopping this! Huge shame!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by helinues: 6:22am On Dec 27, 2021
Kellibae:

Yet u people that own region can't find the "greener pasturs" there grin
If u have greener pasturs in yoruba land why are there too much brown roofs and old bulding ? grin
Becoz ur lazy ass can't work u prefer scam or collecting free money from motorist than working to make a living
Yall make me laugh too much.

When civilization got to SW, some people were still walking naked and humping from one tree to another

grin

4 Likes

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by yorubakid: 6:22am On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

[s]Funnily, you must have smiled before typing this.

The last time I went to my village, I was surprised to see Igbo people cos back then, we only have Benues, Hausa's.

Your region is not conducive for your people, they are almost in every nook and cranny in SW to seek greener pastures and better life.

And that's the acclaimed ritualists region... grin[/s]
The lies that an average Yoruba tell theirselves..

What will an average Igbo business man be doing in the remote and underdeveloped places like oshun, ekiti etc when the people over there are too poor to patronize his business. The only business happening in those places are human organ parts selling abs and buying which is dominated by yoruba Muslims..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by helinues: 6:24am On Dec 27, 2021
yorubakid:

The lies that an average Yoruba tell theirselves..

What will an average Igbo business man be doing in the remote and underdeveloped places like oshun, ekiti etc when the people over there are too poor to patronize his business. The only business happening in those places are human organ parts selling abs and buying which is dominated by yoruba Muslims..

You just justified my earlier assertion. I have been to different villages across SW which in almost, your people must be there. If the organ harvesting is only what's happening in those places, that means your people are now culprits for living amongst them

5 Likes

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Yorubakidd: 6:29am On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:
[s]

You just justified my earlier assertion. I have been to different villages across SW which in almost, your people must be there. If the organ harvesting is only what's happening in those places, that means your people are now culprits for living amongst them[/s]

Nobody goes to ritual infested area.. Even tinubu who is from osun state, haven't visited his village since he left for lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by helinues: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2021
Yorubakidd:

Nobody goes to ritual infested area.. Even tinubu who is from osun state, haven't visited his village since he left for lagos.

You see, when you talked about the ritualists in SW, I didn't deny the existence.

But when I talk about your people residing in remote area across SW which is not a crime, see the way you are denying it.

Do you people have issue with truth?

4 Likes

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 6:41am On Dec 27, 2021
Let's pretend as if there are no ritual killings with the added twist of cannibalism in the Southeast.

If this was in the Southeast, they would claim the ritualists are DSS operatives and Fulani herdsmen or this "Fulani" Govt is killing the youths and framing them for ritualism.......before deflecting the story to happenings in other regions to bury their shame.

This is why criminals thrive in the Southeast.

These ritualists are Yoruba criminals and we don't condone them in the Southwest. We get them arrested immediately they're located and not blame it on DSS operatives and Fulani herdsmen.

10 Likes

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:43am On Dec 27, 2021
25k only.

2 Likes

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by dettolgel: 6:49am On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

When civilization got to SW, some people were still walking naked and humping from one tree to another

grin

Be fooling yourself until your head goes missing grin

Meanwhile in your mind you thought you had a good point but the evidence you painted rather indicated that the Igbos whom you claimed you got civilised ahead of them are now more civilised than you. Isn't that something you should be ashamed of? grin

In this century it is mostly Yorubas that think they could become rich through money ritual. Selling human heads for 25k less than the price of a small goat. cheesy

Oga helinues as it stands now your head is worth 25k in Osun. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by dettolgel: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2021
ba7man:
Let's pretend as if there are no ritual killings with the added twist of cannibalism in the Southeast.

If this was in the Southeast, they would claim the ritualists are DSS operatives and Fulani herdsmen or this "Fulani" Govt is killing the youths and framing them for ritualism.......before deflecting the story to happenings in other regions to bury their shame.

These ritualists are Yoruba criminals and we don't condone them in the Southwest. We get them arrested immediately they're located and not blame it on DSS operatives and Fulani herdsmen.

Be fooling yourself you get them arrest ni. The truth is that every Afonja Muslim is a potential ritualist the only way you could cure your land of this horrible heritage of yours is to arrest all the Afonja Muslims grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Ogbuefi2020: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

Let me ask you, do you think your people would still be flocking to SW daily if that's how the ritualists case are rampant in SW.

Abi you never thought about that?
Isn't this line already stale?

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Tranquillity360: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2021
Sufferhisticated skull miners.

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by InHeaven(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2021
All hands must be on deck to deal with this animals parading themselves as ritualist.

All South Western States should see this as as wake up call.
This Nonsense needs to stop

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Pearlyakin(m): 7:51am On Dec 27, 2021
What do you guys gain by getting bitter against the tribe that don't give a fvxk about your erosion ravaged region.
The dvmb OP call himself Yoruba kid and he's so dvmb just like his fellow brothers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Kellibae(f): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

grin

Is that what oluwole free education told u ?
Sad sad@! grin free things are cheap indeed grin
An illiterste showing mud House built back in ages where in in 21st century his kingdom gsment still leave in such houses grin

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Igbokid: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2021
Kellibae:

If u have greener pasturs in yoruba land why are there too much brown roofs and old bulding ? grin
Becoz ur lazy ass can't work u prefer scam or collecting free money from motorist than working to make a living
The SW is the most prosperous region while my region , the South east is the poorest in Nigeria.
My Igbo people are suffering to the extent that we now roast and eat ourselves for Christmas.

I regret being an Igbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Kellibae(f): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2021
Igbokid:

The SW is the most prosperous region while my region , the South east is the poorest in Nigeria.
My Igbo people are suffering to the extent that we now roast and eat ourselves for Christmas.

I regret being an Igbo

Another coward low self esteem yoruba boy from brown roof in ogbomosho displaying their typical inferiority complex. cheesy grin
U know ur region got nothing hence u had to hide under Igbo name. grin

Thats why if u tell yoruba gal or or boy they look like "omo igbo" it will drive them to orgasm grin
Enjoy ur fake Igbo identity while it last we dash u free of charge. grin

2 Likes

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Igbokid: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Rugaria:
It's a huge shame that the Yoruba people from this area have decided to play the role of the proverbial ostrich by hiding their oblong heads in the sand while the decapitation of human beings has become the favourite past time in these weirdly jumpy neighborhoods.. It's insane. In other cultures, this is an aberration. Here, even traditional rulers are into the skull hunting competition! When imaams and the elites are caught, it's either they disappear or the case dies off... Obviously, those in the high echelons of the society there have no interest in stopping this! Huge shame!
You are shameless .
No group in the world mines skull more than my Igbo tribe .
Have you forgotten our Okija shrine in Anambra. What do you think happen in the millions of baby factories scattered all over the south East ? Organ harvesting/trafficking and ritualism of course !

The whites that first came to Igboland aptly described the Igbo as savages and barbarians because of our penchant for consuming human meat , a sad tradition that we still practice till this moment.

I understand that we Igbos love to burry our flat- head in the sand like the proverbial ostrich but the world already know how hypocritical we are .
It's a common knowledge that human sacrifice and cannibalism are core features of the Igbo tradition.
Clifford Orji and Otokoto are prominent pioneers of the skull mining industry.

While the rest of the world were preparing for the yuletide by buying chickens, most people from my Igbo tribe were stocking their kitchens with human parts .

Finally, I know Rugaria personally in real life and what I found in his mother's kitchen in Abakaliki 3 days ago was beyond shocking.
Different assorted human parts were roasted to celebrate Christmas.

See picture proof below.
Pictures don't lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Igbokid: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2021
Kellibae:

Another coward low self esteem yoruba boy from brown roof in ogbomosho displaying their typical inferiority complex. cheesy grin
U know ur region got nothing hence u had to hide under Igbo name. grin

Thats why if u tell yoruba gal or or boy they look like "omo igbo" it will drive them to orgasm grin
Enjoy ur fake Igbo identity while it last we dash u free of charge. grin
Being an Igbo is the worst affliction that can befall any man .
I regret being Igbo cry

5 Likes

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Kellibae(f): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2021
Igbokid:

Being a yoruba is the worst affliction that can befall any man .
That's why I wana be Igbo cry

I understand sorry for ur predicament grin
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Igbokid: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2021
Kellibae:

Is that what oluwole free education told u ?
Sad sad@! grin free things are cheap indeed grin
An illiterste showing mud House built back in ages where in in 21st century his kingdom gsment still leave in such houses grin
Madam ,
I'm sure you are doing your prostitution in one of those mud houses in one obscure village in the south west .
Do you have beards and yam leg like my other Igbo sisters too ??
Read the account of an European named Emilly Smith about our Igbo tribe .
He described us as barbarians, savages and scum of earth which in my opinion is a perfect depiction of our people .

About 200 years later and nothing has changed .
Nkechi, please stop disgracing the Igbos online

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Uchek(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2021
Restructure Nigeria and the attraction of Lagos State wanes considerably

helinues:

Let me ask you, do you think your people would still be flocking to SW daily if that's how the ritualists case are rampant in SW.

Abi you never thought about that?
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Yorubakidd: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2021
ba7man:
[s]Let's pretend as if there are no ritual killings with the added twist of cannibalism in the Southeast.

These ritualists are Yoruba criminals and we don't condone them in the Southwest. We get them arrested immediately they're located and not blame it on DSS operatives and Fulani herdsmen.[/s]
You get them arrested and later kill them to stop them from speaking up or free them According to orders from above..

Ritual killings is a norm in SW and yorubaland.infact,the average yoruba man have a thing for ritual killings..any place dominated by yorubas must have ritual killings going on there.. Go to countries like Togo and Benin,you will notice that the areas that yorubas dominated are also suffering from the rampant ritual killings.. you people are not doing anything about it, I'm sure that you in person is also a ritualist

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Afro910: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2021
yorubakid:

Igbos are going to lagos not to ritual infected states like ekiti,osun, ibadam,ondo etc..
Idiot come and see hundreds of thousands of your brothers here selling fan yogurt and substandard spare parts

2 Likes

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Yorubakidd: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

[s]
You see, when you talked about the ritualists in SW, I didn't deny the existence.

But when I talk about your people residing in remote area across SW which is not a crime, see the way you are denying it.

Do you people have issue with truth?[/s]
Thrash!!! Gibberish from a cone headed oblong afonja headslammer who engages in ritual killings of Yoruba Christians..

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by chumaZ(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2021
yorubakid:

Omolabi in the day and head hunter at night grin nairalanders won't kill me laugh cheesy

lol nairaland with their sharp mouth cheesy cheesy grin
Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Kellibae(f): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2021
Igbokid:

Madam ,
I'm sure you are doing your prostitution in one of those mud houses in one obscure village in the south west .
Do you have beards and yam leg like my other Igbo sisters too ??
Read the account of an European named Emilly Smith about our Igbo tribe .
He described us as barbarians, savages and scum of earth which in my opinion is a perfect depiction of our people .

About 200 years later and nothing has changed .
Nkechi, please stop disgracing the Igbos online

That ur mum and sisters do prostitution doesn't mean every other will be like them.
Ugly dirty stinky thing with stret h marks who hardly wash their indies or know what water is.

Yor*ba women who don't know what marriage is even in their husbands house they Bleep and sleep around with anything that has D*ck
That's why their men use magnetic juju to tie down their community gutter pvsy angry grin

Go and read about a southafrican woman named amanthle Gentle koketso..she described the yoruba tribe as , devilish, dirty, unreliable , scammers.

2 Likes

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Kellibae:

2 Likes

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2021
ZZ22:
I won't be surprised If more people die in SW over ritual than what have died in the north as a result of terrorism. Imagine an enclave that do all sorts of rubbish with human head including grinding and mixing with pap. The elders that should frown at such act are actually the barbarians in the human head business. Sad situation

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2021
yorubakid:

Igbos are going to lagos not to ritual infected states like ekiti,osun, ibadam,ondo etc..
Confirm

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr111: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2021
yorubakid:

Omolabi in the day and head hunter at night grin nairalanders won't kill me laugh cheesy

Re: TIMELINE: How South-west Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria by Burruchaga71(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2021
Every right thinking person should avoid SW for now till further notice. Tomorrow Afonjas will tell you that Igbos are into drugs but forgetting that drug business is far better than Skull mining. Say no to ritualism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST / "Anointed Candidate" Appears In PDP Convention / Watch Moment Tinubu Almost Fell Down After His Speech(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.