Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC (12394 Views)

Roads: We Have N431 Billion Ready For Collection, Umahi Tells Contractors / Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi / I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2021
JaroMan:

Talking about desperation: Osibanjo team have been in frenzy because of soothing words of IBB. The even said "IBB endorsed Osibanjo". There's no desperation more than blackmail.
What Igbo leaders are doing is politics of persuasion. Marketing themselves to other Nigerians.
And I thought that's what you people wanted them to do? Now you're not comfortable they're doing it because you thought they couldn't be bold enough to beg for consideration.
Those in APC are using that method.
Have you heard those in PDP begging? Those ones know their trade.

Lol you guys are very funny, what does this have to do with Osinbajo? Opposition is part of politics, allow me to have an opposing view in peace if you really wanna play politics.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Vistra40: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2021
Abdul05:
The ibo being what they are always fought shy of the truth... grin grin

The only way to get up there is politics not by begging the north grin

He didn’t beg! He is only making a recommendation
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2021
Ebubu:
it is called persuasion. Go and learn the art of persuasion.

Looks more like desperation to me, I’m not persuaded yet, do more to persuade me.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by JaroMan: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2021
Zandena:

Ngige has been sowing since ACN was a party, then APC
Rochas was a foundational member of APC representing APGA faction;
Ogbonaya Onuh has been sowing for long and was a foundational figure of APC fronting the ANPP ;
Moghalu has never been a member of APC, therefore let him go to where he has sowed
Let south east continue to sow in APC till when their sowing is matured enough like they did in PDP!
South east cannot be trusted with power now most especially what they are known for of betrayal and not keeping to agreements !
I little crash course on politics.
Moghalu was ANPP guber candidate in Anambra in 2003 when Buhari was ANPP presidential candidate. I always know some of you were born in early 2000 and that's why it's difficult to discuss politics with you.
Talk about betrayal:
Which politician in SE has betrayed Nigeria?
But Buhari in 1985 supported Niger Republic to produce AU Secretary against Nigeria. And it's in record as the first and only time a president betrayed his country openly. Did it stop you from voting him?
Tinubu has one time said "I don't believe in one Nigeria". Is that a betrayal? Did it stop OBJ from being president?
Isaac Adaka Boro fought Nigeria even before civil war: did it stop GEJ?
Boko Haram have been fighting Nigeria: did it stop north from being president?
Igboho is fighting Nigeria: did it stop Tinubu from seeking election?
IPOB is fighting Nigeria: it will not stop Igbos from seeking to be president.
Deal with it.
I nukwa betrayal

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Vistra40: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2021
johnmartus:
What a mockery so this people still eyeing on the presidency. So APC should give you ticket you can't reap where you are not sow.

Why are you being such an hypocrite? This is the same man many of you praise for doing so well I’m his state. So why attack him for what he said? Fake admiration everywhere

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by JaroMan: 8:01am On Dec 27, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Lol you guys are very funny, what does this have to do with Osinbajo? Opposition is part of politics, allow me to have an opposing view in peace if you really wanna play politics.
Did I hit a nerve? Take it easy next time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Mraphel: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2021
Ebubu:
so they don’t have right to contest for president in apc? Go and re-read the constitution of nigeria.
They can contest it but not beg for it. No b una dey call am Yoruba and Tinubu party? APC will not listen to una unnecessary begging.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Ebubu: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
So ibos now have the right to contest in Amala and Ewedu party grin

Nobody is stopping any of them from contesting in the APC primary election.

But how many votes were this people able to get the APC in the South East in 2015? grin

PDP fielded a yoruba man in 1999 despite an Igbo man ekwueme being the leader of the pdp formation in 1998. The nation still chose a yoruba in obasanjo to lead the party in presidential election of 1999 and pdp went on to lose in SW in 1999 despite their son being on pdp ticket, well pdp still emerged winner. Why fighting when igbo are saying that should be the case of 2023

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 27, 2021
JaroMan:

Did I hit a nerve? Take it easy next time

Not at all, I’m impressed actually, wish your people would follow you and Umahi’s lead and play politics the right way.

You didn’t have to bring Osinbajo into your argument that’s what we call a strawman fallacy.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2021
Ebubu:
PDP fielded a yoruba man in 1999 despite an Igbo man ekwueme being the leader of the pdp formation in 1998. The nation still chose a yoruba in obasanjo to lead the party in presidential election of 1999 and pdp went on to lose in SW in 1999 despite their son being on pdp ticket, well pdp still emerged winner. Why fighting when igbo are saying that should be the case of 2023
I'm not fighting an Ibo man from contesting in the APC primary election.

In fact, I've never said so in all my post on Nairaland.

I'm just surprise ibos can be cheering their people to contest in an Islamic party cheesy

The APC presidential ticket will be zone to the South... Any Southerner that feels he is capable should contest for the ticket in the Amala and Ewedu party grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2021
Mraphel:

They can contest it but not beg for it. No b una dey call am Yoruba and Tinubu party? APC will not listen to una unnecessary begging.
This people funny die grin

In 2014, they were massively against it.

They called it names like Terrorist Party, Amala and Ewedu party grin

Now they are claiming is their right to contest in this so called Amala and Ewedu party grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

I'm just surprise ibos can be cheering their people to contest in an Islamic party cheesy

The APC presidential ticket will be zone to the South... Any Southerner that feels he is capable should contest for the ticket in the Amala and Ewedu party grin

Simple and plain. No be fight, feel free to submit your ticket in the primaries grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Simple and plain. No be fight, feel free to submit your ticket in the primaries grin
Simple as ABC grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by JaroMan: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Not at all, I’m impressed actually, wish your people would follow you and Umahi’s lead and play politics the right way.

You didn’t have to bring Osinbajo into it your argument that’s what we call a strawman fallacy.
Thank you for the compliment but no thanks for thinking only myself and Umahi know politics in Great Igbo tribe. This is actually laughable.
Osibanjo? We're only comparing notes. The wrong word(desperation) was used and there's need to make the record straight. So I showed a good example of desperation.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by dingbang(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2021
I wonder who did nigeria this thing.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by anonymous1759(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2021
angry
Cooperate Begging
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by richmond500: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2021
WibusJaga:

Anybody who believes in One Nigeria but feels SE doesn't deserve Presidency is a hypocrite.
any region that doesn't believe in one Nigeria but feels they deserve presidency is a hypocrite

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by richmond500: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

lol, some of ona get problem, see as u just passed a painful message without insulting anyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Osibajo2023: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/presidency-try-seast-for-4-years-umahi-begs-apc/
what have you been doing with your zone, your zone/region is a danger/war zone, is that what you want to turn Nigeria to, I don't disrespect elders unlike your Igbo's brother, but next time sir, think b4 you talk

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by anonymous1759(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2021
JaroMan:

I know APC is a dying horse, but talking about 'reaping where you didn't sow':
where did Ngige sow?
Where did Rochas sow?
Where did Ogbonnaya Onuh sow?
Where did Moghalu sow?
Where did Imo state sow?
I can go on and on.
I'm waiting...

In 2015 Ngige, Onu and Rochas were Agitating for APC when the entire South East we’re calling them Terrorist party. I knew ministerial Appointment was a Banker for these Men if APC wins.
Despite them not able to give APC any state in the S/E they were still compensated.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by OneCorner: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2021
Unity beggers
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by ultimateprof: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2021
I support this motion.
Like for Dave Umahi, share for the north.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by nkemoma(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2021
Mumu wawa man.
U think u get power by begging?

Fool
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by israelmao(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2021
Umahi is deceiving himself
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by etibaba(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2021
Is that not the logical thing to do?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by richmond500: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2021
Vistra40:

Why are you being such an hypocrite? This is the same man many of you praise for doing so well I’m his state. So why attack him for what he said? Fake admiration everywhere
we all like Umahi but the Antichrist party can't give presidency to SE.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Stronghold91: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2021
i love u umahi my able governor

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by tamdun: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2021
JaroMan:

I know APC is a dying horse, but talking about 'reaping where you didn't sow':
where did Ngige sow?
Where did Rochas sow?
Where did Ogbonnaya Onuh sow?
Where did Moghalu sow?
Where did Imo state sow?
I can go on and on.
I'm waiting...
What is the contribution of those people u mentioned to apc? Their people won't vote for them and hates them simply because they are in apc, hope u still remember that apc got less than 5% in SE during the election, would u zone the presidency to such region, until those people make significant contribution to apc, nothing for South East

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by emmykk(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2021
johnmartus:
What a mockery so this people still eyeing on the presidency. So APC should give you ticket you can't reap where you are not sow.

Any time a Yoruba man say "you can't reap where you didn't sow I give up on them.

Where did the yoruba sow? APC I guess .Have they reap? Yes
They have been paid with VP and Speakership.

Secondly when Yoruba obj got presidency from the votes of other tribes when they the yoruba voted felae where did they sow before reaping?

Ok let assumed presidency is now sowing and reaping ,a cult where one cult members transfer power to the next senior member.which means if buhari support Tinubu,buhari north west will automatically produce VP and Speakership.

What then become of other zone in the north?
I m saying this because the yorubas want buhari to support them because he was supported. Unknown to them that they have be rewarded.

This statement sowing and reaping as used by some Yoruba is a very useless, idiot and lack form.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Boniwhite: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2021
shou-out to my fellow nairalanders!
Righteousness2,
slawormirr,
thicksharon123,
princeoflagos,
DBULL,
Naijaolosho,
orgamsgiver123,
nwamaikpe,
iyaebe,
mosdii,
falseprophet,
uyaiincompareable,
boogeyman,
dubailandlord,
ikillbrokehoes,
madanvanessa,
sultanofpunna,
nairavsdollar,
afonjaconedhead,
ipobsaretheives
peguin23,
futureisfemale
you are the real mvp and nairaland celebrity LOVE YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Angelfrost(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2021
Umahi is beginning to sound very stupid these days... Whatever happened to the dignity and self respect he had years ago?!!! Who did this to him?!!

Is this what the hunger for political position (for crumbs) has reduced an elder statesman to?!! Tufiakwa!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Laggafin: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2021
Zandena:

Ngige has been sowing since ACN was a party, then APC
Rochas was a foundational member of APC representing APGA faction;
Ogbonaya Onuh has been sowing for long and was a foundational figure of APC fronting the ANPP ;
Moghalu has never been a member of APC, therefore let him go to where he has sowed
Let south east continue to sow in APC till when their sowing is matured enough like they did in PDP!
South east cannot be trusted with power now most especially what they are known for of betrayal and not keeping to agreements !
You are simply a lunatic running haywire.. what stupid agreement are u talking about? all dis Nairaland urchins that will just win free data and be coming here to be typing cesspit garbage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo Indigenes In Lagos Organized Fund Raising Dinner For Akeredolu (pics) / Pan-yoruba Urges Southwest Nigerian State Governors To Establish O’odua Airlines / Polls: Only Dishonest Politicians Need Fear Card Readers- The Sun Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.