Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC (12339 Views)

Roads: We Have N431 Billion Ready For Collection, Umahi Tells Contractors / Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi / I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Vistra40: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
aribisala0:
You are just another hater . That is the reality. You say he is being treated one way but has he stopped profiteering from government? He is probably the richest politician alive today and no one in APC dares ask where he got his money. Has he stopped being treated like a VIP with the Funny title of National leader, flying into international airports and evading normal immigration or quarantine rules

Since Buhari became president how many people has he gone to visit in their homes?
He was sick and president went to see him in London other APC leaders did the same. So if they were to treat him well what would that look like

Where have I shown I hate Tinubu? Can’t politicians visit themselves and yet no align politically? If you are a Tinubu supporter then own up to it. Stop hiding as if it’s a crime to support him. Come out and support your candidate with your full chest. Goodbye sir
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by aribisala0(m): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Vistra40:

Where have I shown I hate Tinubu? Can’t politicians visit themselves and yet no align politically? If you are a Tinubu supporter then own up to it. Stop hiding as if it’s a crime to support him. Come out and support your candidate with your full chest. Goodbye sir
You are a hater

That is all there is to it.

If I am a supporter of Tinubu there is no shame in that but I am not my position is well documented on Nairaland.

It is neither a thing of pride nor of shame . You can believe what you like on that score .

It is politics.
I do not subscribe to his politics , does not mean I should hate him or rubbish his achievements.
I do not not support Tinubu because I think he is a bad man or an evil man. My position is political
Still I will be the first to acknowledge his achievements for Lagos.

You came her to talk about how he was treated by APC that is the bone of contention.

How is he being treated? or maltreated?
Just mention 1 way he is being maltreated and I will tell you 10 he is being over pampered

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by olatuns2017: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Scamburster:

Yoruba is an example of give natural cunningly man an education.

IBo is giving natural criminal to be president of Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by christistruth01: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
What does the East intend to give Tinubu and the West who formed and nutured the APC Party from infancy as Political Compensation ?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by aribisala0(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Vistra40:

Childish attempt to change the subject

How has APC treated him that is wrong

Stop hating

right now whether I support him or not is irrelevant

The question once again

HOW DID APC TREAT TINUBU that is wrong
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by olatuns2017: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2021

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Ayomi90: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ebubu:
PDP fielded a yoruba man in 1999 despite an Igbo man ekwueme being the leader of the pdp formation in 1998. The nation still chose a yoruba in obasanjo to lead the party in presidential election of 1999 and pdp went on to lose in SW in 1999 despite their son being on pdp ticket, well pdp still emerged winner. Why fighting when igbo are saying that should be the case of 2023
Yorubas invested in both PDP ND APC, a very wise decision that makes them stay relevant in politics, can same be said of Igbos?

I remember u were shouting APC is Amala Ewedu party.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by WillyDave: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
danilmo:

Eye open abt ? Does that change bthe fact nthat 2023 is base on his decision? He may make the one that might loose esp if he present himself, but if he back Osinbanjo, guy forget it nobody can win PYO. Except u like to dey decieve urself.

So you believe that Osibanjo as APC candidate will beat Atiku as PDP candidate?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by ayindejimmy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Vistra40:

Tinubu that played his card right, how is he being treated in APC today?

Tinubu is happy where he is
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by danilmo: 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
WillyDave:

So you believe that Osibanjo as APC candidate will beat Atiku as PDP candidate?

U should compare Atiku and Tinubu.

Not with pyo , someone that is generally loved,

Na ipob only I see wey get issue with pyo due to them seeing him as threat to their candidacy.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC by Klimltdz: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lattop:
Why Begging naw
I fear oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa / Nigeria Would Have Been Different Under Yar’Adua - Turai / Nigeria Considers $2.8 Billion External Loan For 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.