Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad (5436 Views)

I Love Recording My Sexual Escapedes / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Two Female Undergraduates Stripe Themselves Unclad In A Fight Over A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by Mo4ever: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
It is no more a new thing for people especially youths to upload videos showing them wearing clothes that somehow expose their private parts, however sometimes some of these youth can go too extreme by uploading videos where they are entirely unclad.

I have come to realise that most of these videos were mistakenly uploaded, but there are various other videos that were intentionally uploaded either by the owner or other people.

One such video was uploaded online and has gone viral already. In the video, a young dark lady can be seen dancing In front of a camera. Initially, the girl was putting on just her underwear (her pant and her bra), however she later got rid of the underwear and continued dancing totally unclad.

In my opinion, young ladies need to be careful with the type of video they keep on their phones, and also the type of people they send their confidential videos to.

What do you think? Is it even owk for a lady to record herself unclad just to send it to someone or upload it online?

Worse off, she keeps twisting and twerking unclad in the video... I cannot post the video here but if you are mature enough to control yourself then you can see it at the address below

https://naijapeeps.com/2022/02/15/lady-called-out-for/

2 Shares

Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by Mo4ever: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by Mo4ever: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Funny

Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by candidladyTemp(f): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Labarai

Got like thous of me and my DH/CB in the tub inside this my phone!!!

Idont think ican mistakenly upload any...
Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by doctore212(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Where can I see olosho wey go collect1k5 for all night.

Abeg I stay in Lekki

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by candidladyTemp(f): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
doctore212:
Where can I see olosho wey go collect1k5 for all night.

Abeg I stay in Lekki

Lekki Lagos ba?

1500??

With the kinda hype that ends has don't think your 1500 could even get you a peck or a hug

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by phemmyfour: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:
Labarai

hacking loading....
Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by candidladyTemp(f): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
phemmyfour:
hacking loading....

You wanna use to techno to hack my phone undecided

1 Like

Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by phemmyfour: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

You wanna use to techno to hack my phone undecided

Even 3310 will do a better job. Watch your back, you ain't safe anymore
Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by candidladyTemp(f): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
phemmyfour:
Even 3310 will do a better job. Watch your back, you ain't safe anymore

Prevert

Like you have never sent your newd to your brown toothed girl before

The one with Mark that works for Spencer !!!
Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by Mo4ever: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Lekki Lagos ba?

1500??

With the kinda hype that ends has don't think your 1500 could even get you a peck or a hug

Lolz... That ₦1,500 Na consultant fee
Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:53am On Feb 17, 2022
Still on the matter......... Wasted Generations

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by BabbanBura(m): 4:23am On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:
Labarai

Ki na ko ina kamar iskar shaka?
Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by daxon001(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2022
Mo4ever:

Lolz... That ₦1,500 Na consultant fee

Lol. But from experience, how much make person budget?
Got a lot of sex starved guys
Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2022
post=110293641:
Still on the matter......... My Generations are wasted
Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2022
OP, if they don't record themselves naked, how do you expect them to attract customers and make money? Abi u know no say 99.9% Nigeria girls are Olosho?

Even that your gf na coded runs girl. They all use their pussies to make money. That's the only thing Nigeria girls can offer a man

3 Likes

Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by VEXT: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2022
Most girls are just sex objects nothing more...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by Mo4ever: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2022
VEXT:
Most girls are just sex objects nothing more...

Yeap, MOST GIRLS BUT NOT ALL GIRLS.

1 Like

Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by pseudonomer: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:
Labarai

What if your phone got stolen? And if you unfortunately use Android phone… you are done.

I can recover data from any data storage easily after formatting or deleting stuffs on it.
Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by WebsiteGuy87: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hello

I build all types of websites.

I'm a professional website developer

I only collect payment after I finish building your website.

you can pay me after I finish building the website and you see it and you are satisfied.

Contact me for portfolio and pricing

CALL/WHATSAPP : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by candidladyTemp(f): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
pseudonomer:

What if your phone got stolen? And if you unfortunately use Android phone… you are done.

I can recover data from any data storage easily after formatting or deleting stuffs on it.

1. Idont use an android phone

2. So all the phones you have stolen even after formatting/deleting stuffs on em_ you still try to recover the datas hoping to find a sextape or newds undecided
Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by pseudonomer: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:

1. Idont use an android phone

2. So all the phones you have stolen even after formatting/deleting stuffs on em_ you still try to recover the datas hoping to find a sextape or newds undecided

I am just trying to tell you to be careful and it’s not advisable to keep your nudes on your phone. It is not safe. But, of course, you wouldn’t understand.
Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by candidladyTemp(f): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
pseudonomer:

I am just trying to tell you to be careful and it’s not advisable to keep your nudes on your phone. It is not safe. But, of course, you wouldn’t understand.

So where would you advice istore em?

And yeah iwont be understand kindly share your experience

Thank you
Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by kmaster007: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
Wetin be ur own now
Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
How can you advice a woman?
Are you normal? grin grin
Ain't you aware of the normal trajectory?

The 3 MOST DIFFICULT persons to advice are;
1. a woman in Love.
2. an uneducated wealthy man.
3. a woman following a prophet.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by smaze01: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
NATIONAL PROGRAMME OFFICER AT THE UNITED NATIONS OFFICE ON DRUGS AND CRIME
https://ngojobmag.com/national-programme-officer-at-the-united-nations-office-on-drugs-and-crime/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

SENIOR FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS
https://ngojobmag.com/senior-food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-2/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR AT MEDECINS DU MONDE (MDM)
https://ngojobmag.com/human-resources-coordinator-at-medecins-du-monde-mdm/

PROCUREMENT OFFICER AT CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS)
https://ngojobmag.com/procurement-officer-at-catholic-relief-services-crs/

PROJECT OFFICER (CASE MANAGEMENT OFFICER) AT GOALPRIME ORGANIZATION NIGERIA (GPON)
https://ngojobmag.com/project-officer-case-management-officer-at-goalprime-organization-nigeria-gpon/

VISIT https://ngojobmag.com FOR MORE UP TO DATE JOB POSTING
Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by BUSHHUNTER: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Chai! I know this girl shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by Mo4ever: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

1. a woman in Love.
3. a woman who follows a prophet.

True talk

1 Like

Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by adeoyekay(m): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

1. a woman in Love.
3. a woman following a prophet.
You are full of wisdom, I pray it will never be diminish .

1 Like

Re: To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad by Nicepoker(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
See her fairly used pants like a bulls bladder.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) / Sex With My Sugar Mummy Has Landed Me In Trouble / Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.