Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head (44603 Views)

Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot / Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by sylve11: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2021
They just want to slack their body then later start forming born again and then one sil..ly man will eventually settle down with them saying the past is the past. embarassed cool

2 Likes

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Asiri1991: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2021
When I tell people that 70% of prostitutes in Nigeria comes from southwest, they think it is a lie. But that's the truth. Check all the brothels in Benin City and you'll be convinced. Yoruba men are seriously doing ritual killings, their women are lost in prostitution. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Testimony1988(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2021
And seeing this won't make her other colleagues to rethink and change their evil ways.
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Wilyvibes(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2021
Wait sharperly if them no use the lady she go later use them , the case na who act first grin shocked[b]chapman[/b]
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Lastmankc(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Why Yorubas are silent about Ritualism in South West surprises me a lot.
Are they waiting for ritual genocide?
Most of their leaders are the Grandmasters to these killings.They are the sponsors.Those guys doing the killings are just pawns in their hands.

1 Like

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Benwallt(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2021
Baawaa:

Women and money, they want to use IPhone at all cost
And brother, what is inside the iPhone? I never still understand.
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by LILTJAY: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2021
Asiri1991:
When I tell people that 70% of prostitutes in Nigeria comes from southwest, they think it is a lie. But that's the truth. Check all the brothels in Benin City and you'll be convinced. Yoruba men are seriously doing ritual killings, their women are lost in prostitution. Tueh
inconsequential bini idiot talking lol
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Mayeldah(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2021
Even Becky her friend will still be hooking up with strangers after this incident.

Prostitution is a risky venture in Nigeria, ladies won't learn.
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by BigYash: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
One sad thing now is that a lady/girl/woman somewhere now is preparing to go and hook-up with a total stranger now undecided

And one bad thing about these people is that they don't think about the consequences of their actions.
Some of them no longer have womb.. Them don use am buy Benz. Then one idiot will come and be preaching " don't get a girl pregnant ,before marriage " when we all know that almost all the girls are now into hookup.. Imagine sleeping with two men at a time.. How mumu future husband for take dey satisfy that one.. Like you said,even some reading this are dressing up to go fucck now..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Chubhie: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2021
How can she be bathing with one of the men?
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Beulah12: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2021
[quote author=everythinggirly post=108846381]May God have mercy. Contact me for your academic research services.
Please I need an academy researcher. Let get in touch. Thanks
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Asiri1991: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2021
LILTJAY:
inconsequential bini idiot talking lol

Have mined a skull today?
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Temptee101(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2021
trutht828:

But they didn't make that declaration at alaigbo despite all that happened in okija shrine.

Or don't you remember that Igbos mined so many skulls at okija shrine?

Sit down there and be talking trash until you start looking for your skull
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by snitchbitch: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2021
rituals to kill or harm people or for other negative things is not part of yoruba culture

lets remove the bad eggs from the good ones,

anything you are doing and you dont want people to see you is bad,

because there is prevalence of evil in our land doesnt mean everyone is evil minded or good people ceased to exist,

even all the YORUBA gods or deities SANGO, ESU, IFA, ORUNMILA, etc eschew hurting your fellow for your own joy,

#mayGODsaveus

1 Like

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by LILTJAY: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2021
Asiri1991:

Have mined a skull today?
the skull of a bini man is worthless to mine
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by foleskay(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2021
Those girls get mind a swear. That was how one followed me from bubbles in Ibadan to apata around 2am on Saturday. Girl wasnt even afraid,na me con dey fear when I saw plenty beads for waists and plenty incision marks on her skin. Mehn.. Those oloshos too dey do something for body oo. grin. Theyve bcome so cheap these days. Cos na everyday new girls dey join. Na 3k I used fvck that babe sef
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Asiri1991: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2021
LILTJAY:
the skull of a bini man is worthless to mine

Only in your region of ritualists.
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Aboks(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2021
Afonja

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by casppyjay: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2021
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=108846473][/quote]if someone say similar now u will be the first to ask d person to seek growth / maturity or begin to cry and summon the mods.. sometimes social media is just to spoil people like una more& more to become redundant buffoons
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Baawaa(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2021
Benwallt:
And brother, what is inside the iPhone? I never still understand.
Don't mind them,they believe seeing them with iPhone you will price them anyhow
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by foleskay(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2021
Lovey03:
How do they even make money from rituals because this is getting alarming
Its real. If its not real. People would have stopped it long ago. Most yahoo boys now are into rituals, those soaps dem dey use bath are produced from human corpse and skull that have been pounded into powder and other ingredients. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2021
foleskay:

Its real. If its not real. People would have stopped it long ago. Most yahoo boys now are into rituals, those soaps dem dey use bath are produced from human corpse and skull that have been pounded into powder and other ingredients. lipsrsealed
So if you use the soap they can mind control someone to send money to them?
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2021
Lastmankc:
Most of their leaders are the Grandmasters to these killings.They are the sponsors.Those guys doing the killings are just pawns in their hands.
I believe actually. Politicians, business men and traditional leaders are really into the game.
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by casppyjay: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2021
Asiri1991:
and 98% of Nigerian citizens with impaired speech are igbos, yam legs igbos, not fully evolved sapiens igbos hence the hairy body ..drugs , baby factory and indiscriminate inbreeding,incest igbossss!!! Kidnapping also igbos.. only 2% of them are educated or will be educated to tertiary level..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by foleskay(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2021
Lovey03:
So if you use the soap they can mind control someone to send money to them?
Thats it. You got it.
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by 27Pushing30: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2021
Have they even bothered to visit a hospital? Mtcheew
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2021
I dey really pity these girls when dey hustle. The things they encounter just to get paid cry
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by trutht828: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Temptee101:

Sit down there and be talking trash until you start looking for your skull

You need to pay a visit to okija shrine and you will realise that Igbos are highly organised skull miners.
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Indispensable85(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by casppyjay: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2021
trutht828:

But they didn't make that declaration at alaigbo despite all that happened in okija shrine.

Or don't you remember that Igbos mined so many skulls at okija shrine?
as at that time he was sleeping in a packing store of his oga doing apprenticeship so he can later come back and help all the bastards his mother has accumulated from incest and inbreeding.. u will even be suprised now he is from otokoto but he doesn’t know because he came to lagos with night J5 bus at the age of 9 to hawk and serve oga okoro&sons limited hence he will only be concerned and aware of SW affairs ..most of them are igbokwes only by genetics in reality they are bastardised exports from the East..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by wisdomkid: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2021
Baawaa:

Women and money, they want to use IPhone at all cost

Here is why people HATE, even if they don't want to. Someone was doing their job, even though its considered "bad", yet three MALE decided to use her for rituals and all you can do is curse her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) / Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.