Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,901 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Wizkid Essence Remix Vs Fireboy Remix ( A Simple comparison) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wizkid Essence Remix Vs Fireboy Remix ( A Simple comparison) (565 Views)

What Is The Essence Of Ladies Having big Booties or Nyash?. / A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... / Can't Go Beyond 1 Minute? Here's A Simple Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Essence Remix Vs Fireboy Remix ( A Simple comparison) by KiNg0G: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2021
Even a deaf and dumb will see fireboy ft edsheran is more better.
But whose getting all the nominations ?
It's high time we stop looking passed glories and focus on good songs coming from this latest generation of our musicians. Because no doubt they are trying, but I think they are not getting the accolades and recognitions they deserved.

ed sheeran literally begged fireboy for peru remix, and nobody talked about it. when he jumped on it, it was so perfect. Till peruvians started claiming the song was about their country..

Compare that with Justin Bieber on wizkid essence, it was Just a normal vibe jb came with though it was good, ( which I still insist if it was post malone or swa lee wizkid featured they would have done more better, coming in With their different high pitch emotional vibe... But as usual bigwiz went for the big name.

This post here is not condemning anybody's song but just a simple comparison of the two known collaborations of our 9ja music stars with international acts this year 2021.

I just wished we fans, show promoters and award organisers can look beyond passed glories and focus on true contents on artist either they been mainstream or not.

Ps: I know peru remix was dropped few days ago, but check within your conscience if the original one fireboy sang himself don't deserve awards.

am speaking for all known upcoming acts who are really trying, but getting lesser attentions due to we dwelling on passed fame and glories on artist who are above their prime, because they are big stars.

just an opinion, from a lover of good music.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Justwise
Dominique

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Essence Remix Vs Fireboy Remix ( A Simple comparison) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2021
For real peru remix was better hands down.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Essence Remix Vs Fireboy Remix ( A Simple comparison) by Aidejay(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2021
Song that came out 3 days ago you want to start giving it award. Essense has been charting and breaking records since February 2021. If Peru is going to get any award it's going to be next year.

I don't know where you were but the moment it was announced that Ed sheeran was going to be on the song everyone was excited. Ed sheeran has been trending on Twitter for the past 3 days.

Saying no body answered till peruvians started claiming it is a big lie. I wonder how you reached that conclusion.

Essense remix achieved exactly what was intended. It gave the song more milage the same thing Peru remix will do. If you think Fireboy and His team didn't go for big name you're living in cloud 9.

We are all just excited Ed sheeran delivered and it was amazing. The same way everyone was skeptical about the justin bieber remix and he did very well.

Insinuating we should not nominate or award or pay attention to an artist song because of his previous achievements or "passed glory" even though their music is currently receiving critical acclaim and commercial success is asinine, preposterous and nonsensical.

If you want to encourage the upcoming artists "present glory" stream their music, tweet it. Share it. Don't come and be doing witless comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pekzpzNCNDQ

Link to Prey Remix for anybody that wants to check it out.

Imagine it took Ed Sheeran for some people like OP to create thread about Fireboy. Since e dey Nairaland e never create thread but once the boy achieved something huge the Nigerian mentality kicked in.

Las las Essense is a great song and it deserves everything it gets. Peru too go collect. Wait small give it time.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Essence Remix Vs Fireboy Remix ( A Simple comparison) by Ayanwukoma: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2021
KiNg0G:
It's high time we stop looking passed glories and focus on good songs coming from this latest generation of our musicians. Because no doubt they are trying, but I think they are not getting the accolades and recognitions they deserved.

ed sheeran literally begged fireboy for peru remix, and nobody talked about it. when he jumped on it, it was so perfect. Till peruvians started claiming the song was about their country..

Compare that with Justin Bieber on wizkid essence, it was Just a normal vibe jb came with though it was good, ( which I still insist if it was post malone or swa lee wizkid featured they would have done more better, coming in With their different high pitch emotional vibe... But as usual bigwiz went for the big name.

This post here is not condemning anybody's song but just a simple comparison of the two known collaborations of our 9ja music stars with international acts this year 2021.

I just wished we fans, show promoters and award organisers can look beyond passed glories and focus on true contents on artist either they been mainstream or not.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Justwise
Dominique

Nor be lie you talk op, edsheran on fireboy peru remix was doper than justin bieber on wizkid essence.

But you supposed know big name na big name, as big wiz dey there anything he drop must always be hit because he paid the price.

Like someone said make we just observe from next year if that fireboy peru nor collect any award, then I go know say wiao really dey this thing.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Essence Remix Vs Fireboy Remix ( A Simple comparison) by hismerhill(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2021
The good thing here is that our music is doing great. Imagine shatta wale and our neighbouring African artists coming closer to feat like this. It's a thing of joy for both artists and I wish them all the best
Re: Wizkid Essence Remix Vs Fireboy Remix ( A Simple comparison) by KiNg0G: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2021
Aidejay:
Song that came out 3 days ago you want to start giving it award. Essense has been charting and breaking records since February 2021. If Peru is going to get any award it's going to be next year.

I don't know where you were but the moment it was announced that Ed sheeran was going to be on the song everyone was excited. Ed sheeran has been trending in Twitter for the past 3 days.

Saying no body answered till peruvians started claiming it is a big lie. I wonder how you reached that conclusion.

Essense remix achieved exactly what was intended. It gave the song more milage the same thing Peru remix will do. If you think Fireboy and His team didn't go for big name you're living in cloud 9.

We are all just excited Ed sheeran delivered and it was amazing. The same way everyone was skeptical about the justin bieber remix and he did very well.

Insinuating we should not nominate or award or pay attention to an artist song because of his previous achievements or "passed glory" even though their music is currently receiving critical acclaim and commercial success is asinine, preposterous and nonsensical.

If you want to encourage the upcoming artists "present glory" stream their music, tweet it. Share it. Don't come and be doing witless comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pekzpzNCNDQ

Link to Prey Remix for anybody that wants to check it out.

Imagine it took Ed Sheeran for some people like OP to create thread about Fireboy. Since e dey Nairaland e never create thread but once the boy achieved something huge the Nigerian mentality kicked in.

Las las Essense is a great song and it deserves everything it gets. Peru too go collect. Wait small give it time.

Stop playing the hating techniques game bro, ( I nor dey hate wizkid with all his achievements are duly noted, when he came with superstar album With banky w label he was given accolades from we)

It's a crime for me to observe some of our upcoming artist that have been in the game for some time now not giving much recognitions like wizkid was 2010?

Bros pack well.... fireboy has always been intriguing to me from the day he came out on mainstream.

I just wished much attentions will be given to our future generational artist, so as not for them not to lose up or flop.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Essence Remix Vs Fireboy Remix ( A Simple comparison) by Aidejay(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2021
KiNg0G:
Stop playing the hating techniques game bro, ( I nor dey hate wizkid with all his achievements are duly noted, when he came with superstar album With banky w label he was given accolades from we)
It's a crime for me to observe some of our upcoming artist that have been the game for some time now not giving much recognitions like wizkid was 2010?
Bros pack.... fireboy has always been intriguing to me from the day he came out in mainstream.
I just wished much attentions will be given to our future generational artist, so as not to flop.

Na so!!! grin

You don't want future generational artists to flop but to share their music, post it, promote it, you can't. But if it's comparison that one you can do.

Fireboy has been intriguing to me too. And I don't need an Intl Artist to remix his song before I remember that.

The only thing I agree with here is that the upcoming guys aren't getting their deserved recognition. That's because the game is saturated with plenty artists and the older ones are not giving up. But this Fireboy won 5 headies in 1 night last year.

Btw, na you start dey cap anyhow oooh! Talmbout how nobody was talking about the song till peruvians started claiming it. grin grin

Hopefully Peru gets awards and plenty streams so that you'd be happy.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Essence Remix Vs Fireboy Remix ( A Simple comparison) by KiNg0G: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2021
Aidejay:

Na so!!! grin

You don't want future generational artists to flop but to share their music, post it, promote it, you can't. But if it's comparison that one you can do.

Fireboy has been intriguing to me too. And I don't need an Intl Artist to remix his song before I remember that.

The only thing I agree with here is that the upcoming guys aren't getting their deserved recognition. That's because the game is saturated with plenty artists and the older ones are not giving up. But this Fireboy won 5 headies in 1 night last year.

Hopefully Peru gets awards and plenty streams so that you'd be happy.

No nor be quarrel bros, I know I get my point and I still agree with you the nigeria industry is filled with alot of top notch artist.

But what happens to fireboy champion ft dsmoke not nominated for bet awards? it nor make sense abi?.

I still feel the reason majority of youngsters are floping real bad is because they are not giving much accolades dey deserve.

Thank you.

Just imagine mr eazi, where's he now?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Essence Remix Vs Fireboy Remix ( A Simple comparison) by Aidejay(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

No nor be quarrel bros, I know I get my point and I still agree with you the nigeria industry is filled with alot of top notch artist.
But what happens to fireboy champion ft dsmoke not nominated for bet awards? it nor make sense abi?.
I still feel the reason majority of youngsters are flooring real bad is because they are not giving much accolades dey deserve.
Thank you

Okay

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Essence Remix Vs Fireboy Remix ( A Simple comparison) by GraciousGod190: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

Ps: I know peru remix was dropped few days ago, but check within your conscience if the original one fireboy sang himself don't deserve awards.

am speaking for all known upcoming acts who are really trying, but getting lesser attentions due to we dwelling on passed fame and glories on artist who are above their prime, because they are big stars.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Justwise
Dominique

Nice observations bros, I ALWAYS say if young stars were giving just as much accolades wizkid was given in 2010, me eazi for still dey feed us with banku music till now.

Pray this don't get to fp, you ready for the bash?

Re: Wizkid Essence Remix Vs Fireboy Remix ( A Simple comparison) by KiNg0G: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Justwise
Dominique

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Know What Falling In Love Feels Like / How To Know If A Man Is A Player / Do People Really Hates Nigerian Army Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.