Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... (4525 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Henry22(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2021
Guys do you think marriage is a big scam for guys in particular? grin

1 Share

Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 01, 2021
lol guy be calming down na...

shey all of us don agree to go the baby mama route grin

10 Likes

Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Henry22(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol guy be calming down na...

shey all of us don agree to go the baby mama route grin

Not all of us o, we still have a good number of simps amongst us that need serious awareness. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by XXXXTENTACION: 10:23pm On May 01, 2021
Toto too sweet abeg something must kill a man. grin
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 01, 2021
Henry22:

Not all of us o, we still have a good number of simps amongst us that need serious awareness. grin
all sim.ps should forcefully be injected the redpill bro grin
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Henry22(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

all sim.ps should forcefully be injected the redpill bro grin

Yes o I agree with you bro, take the redpill or be ready to loose your joystick grin
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 01, 2021
Henry22:

Yes o I agree with you bro, take the redpill or be ready to loose your joystick grin
chop knuckle guy. I'm 100% in support..

their joystick should be ripped off

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 01, 2021
This pics got me laffing so hard tonight. My ribs are aching already. I see some truth in there though. grin grin grin
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Henry22(m): 11:38pm On May 01, 2021
Ninejaywon:
This pics got me laffing so hard tonight. My ribs are aching already.
I see some truth in there though. grin grin grin

It's very true o
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by seanwilliam(m): 5:40am On May 02, 2021
Lol. It’s 90% true.. in reality.

Marriage ehn
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by chiiraq802(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2021
I can never get married......

Marriage is one overrated bullshit.

#Thank God for Surrogates and BabyMama's outer there. One love. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Henry22(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2021
chiiraq802:
I can never get married......

Marriage is one overrated bullshit.

#Thank God for Surrogates and BabyMama's outer there. One love. cheesy

With this few decision of yours be ready to live long and enjoy your life with your kids and look fresh even in your old age.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by chiiraq802(m): 7:44am On May 02, 2021
Henry22:

With this few decision of yours be ready to live long and enjoy your life with your kids and look fresh even in your old age.

Amin oooooooo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by mytime24(f): 8:58am On May 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Shortyyy(f): 9:49am On May 02, 2021
Women get fat when they're married mostly because of childbirth. Y'all should stop capping
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by richmond500: 9:51am On May 02, 2021
Henry22:

U attract slayqueens, Marriage is a beautiful thing when u meet the right one who helps u build ur dream

1 Like

Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Elliotwaveforec: 9:57am On May 02, 2021
Omo, this one loud o
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by KingTom(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2021
Henry22:

It's very true o
Not really, a vast majority of slim men become pot bellied pseudo pregnant men once they're married... too much of their wives' food maybe grin

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Smitharo(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2021
grin
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Henry22(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2021
KingTom:

Not really, a vast majority of slim men become pot bellied pseudo pregnant men once they're married... too much of their wives' food maybe grin

That pot belly you see is as a result of too much beer just to help quench the worries they get when ever they are about going home from work grin

4 Likes

Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Henry22(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2021
richmond500:
U attract slayqueens, Marriage is a beautiful thing when u meet the right one who helps u build ur dream

You mean build my dream like this? grin

3 Likes

Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by richmond500: 11:00am On May 02, 2021
Henry22:

lol, u know what I mean, there are good ladies out there, if u are lucky u may find out, and she will be more than a blessing

1 Like

Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Nobody: 11:03am On May 02, 2021
Change that boys to simps.
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Henry22(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2021
richmond500:
lol, u know what I mean, there are good ladies out there, if u are lucky u may find out, and she will be more than a blessing

Lol, ok o anyways I believe you but getting such a lady is like looking for a penguin in a sand storm and the worse is that 99.9% of ladies are serious pretenders. angry
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by KingTom(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2021
Henry22:

That pot belly you see is as a result of too much beer just to help quench the worries they get when ever they are about going home from work grin
So which means dem dey fat whether negatively or positively grin abeg Positive fat dey? grin
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by bigcee(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2021
Henry22:

Lwkmd grin grin grin

Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by SensualMan1(m): 11:51am On May 02, 2021
Shortyyy:
Women get fat when they're married mostly because of childbirth. Y'all should stop capping
Nah! They get fat cos of glutton. They eat seven times a day, sleep all day, do nothing but loaf around watching Telemundo and after a hard work day for the man they lie like a log of wood and expect the man to still pour some ice cream in them.
Lazy mfk'ing things.

That's basically why they get fat.

Check out a baby mama, with one or two after, she still goes to the gym, takes care of herself and washes her vagina well grin
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by MisterRuk(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2021
Damn...I don't know why it turns me on when I see ladies getting fat when they marry.
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 02, 2021
Na hot water dey pour for the cockrel body or wetin??

So are you saying marriage is synonymous to HELLFIRE? I guess you are still a kid. When u grow up u would understand better.
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by etrange: 4:15pm On May 02, 2021
Nairaland men behaving like teens. You aim to undermine everything a woman goes through as if it makes you a better you. Africa has a very long way to go. So crude.
Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by Henry22(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2021
etrange:
Nairaland men behaving like teens. You aim to undermine everything a woman goes through as if it makes you a better you. Africa has a very long way to go. So crude.

Re: A Simple Picture That Says Alot ... by doubleE70: 5:14pm On May 02, 2021
grin mad oooo

(1) (Reply)

Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) / She Cum 3 Times But I Didn't Cum. This Angered Her. / The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.