Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

It Started With A Look (18+) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Started With A Look (18+) (42529 Views)

Just Take a Look at Africa: A thought-provoking short piece / Anxious About How To Get Started With An College Essay? / "It Started With A Slap" A Short Poem By Temisan Dudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
She adjusted fast and the second jet of cum mostly entered her mouth. Drops were falling off her face and dripping down onto her breasts and the floor.

She continued to stroke me until the hyper sensitivity took over and I was jerking around from the tingles.

At this time I finally had the opportunity to look at what we had done. Her face had cum from her hairline down across her cheeks and chin, she was licking her lips and was looking down at her cum covered breasts.

The smile on her face said it all as she started taking finger full from her body and putting them in her mouth. She was definitely enjoying it, not sure if it was the taste or just the naughty factor of it.

I could do nothing but sit there and bask in the glory of such an amazing orgasm.

She started to get up and put her bra on, putting her cum soaked breasts into the cups and strapping it up. “I like the way it feels against my skin, so slippery and yet so sticky” she said. She put her shirt back on and then looked around for something to wipe her face.

I offered up my shirt and she leaned down and used the inside to wipe my cum from her face.

She grabbed the items she wanted to buy including the bikini and then we snuck out, I wish I could have seen the face of the person in there next.

It was clear that something devious had happened. Several pools of cum still lay on the floor in front of the chair and I had no intention of cleaning that up.

Elizabeth paid for her items and we raced out to the bus stop, making it just in time.

That night, we lay in bed, she asked if I was going to make myself cum again, I was shocked and yet not upset at how often she prodded me to play with myself, being that it was quickly becoming my favorite activity at that age I was not about to complain.

This time I was slightly let down as she didn't offer to help but I again noticed her breathing changing as I lay there stroking, I could see her hand was between her legs but nothing more.

My cum coated my chest, this time instead of grabbing a washcloth right away she reached out and grabbed finger full and brought it to her mouth again, suddenly she was leaning over me and started to lick it off of my chest directly.

It Started With a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Ann2012(f): 12:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Hmmmm
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Mysticwebb: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
Great job Op. Regular updates will also drive traffic to this post.

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Awesome05: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nice work.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by ThrillPlus: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 2:17pm On May 01, 2022
My cum coated my chest, this time instead of grabbing a washcloth right away she reached out and grabbed finger full and brought it to her mouth again, suddenly she was leaning over me and started to lick it off of my chest directly.

Her lips and tongue grazed over my nipple to suck some cum off which caused me to suck in my breath, I was not aware of how sensitive they were and she looked up as if she had hurt me, I just breathed and watched as she continued to lick up more cum.

After she was done, I went into the bathroom and finished wiping myself off. We finished off a movie on late night television and went to bed.

The next day I woke to find Elizabeth already out of bed, I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. Popsie had already left and we had no plans so I decided to have something more substantial for breakfast.

I finished making eggs, bacon, toast and corned beef hash and was halfway through eating it when Elizabeth finally came out, I commented on her unusually long shower hoping for a smart-ass response however she didn't pay me much attention.

She grabbed a plate of breakfast and wolfed it down. As she was finishing, she said she needed to show me something later but first we needed to clean up the apartment which was a task we had been given as part of being given money for entertainment.

The cleaning was far greater than we realized, I found myself scrubbing and sweeping and mopping and wiping down and by the end of it all I was drenched in sweat.

The apartment was spotless and I was exhausted. I laid down on the couch to cool off and allow my muscles to relax, I awoke what only felt a moment later but was in fact a few hours noted by the change in the light coming through the window. Elizabeth was shaking me and telling me I stunk to high hell, I needed to shower.

Grumbling, I got up and made my way into the bathroom, the water felt great against my skin and I soaked in the water for a short period before washing up.

I came out of the bathroom buck naked as I had not brought any clothes in with me, and hey...she had already seen it. She looked over and raised her eyebrows, I said as much that she had already seen it before. Her shoulder shrug gave me no motivation to get dressed so I plopped down on the couch in my birthday suit and turned on the tv.

She disappeared into the bathroom and a few minutes later came out in the new bikini, she walked up in front of me and asked me again to point out if any hairs were coming through, her self-consciousness was odd but I was happy to stare at her thin fabric covered mound.

It Started With a Look; https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Zamar: 8:01pm On May 02, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Saturn101: 9:39am On May 04, 2022
Nice
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by oloyedprince1(m): 10:58pm On May 04, 2022
Interesting
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by orezino(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Saturn101: 8:05am On May 07, 2022
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 1:00pm On May 08, 2022
She disappeared into the bathroom and a few minutes later came out in the new bikini, she walked up in front of me and asked me again to point out if any hairs were coming through, her self-consciousness was odd but I was happy to stare at her thin fabric covered mound.

I started to look and could not find any this time, she had a giant smile on her face and suddenly pulled the bottoms down. What I saw sent blood rocketing to my cock.

Where there was hair the day prior was soft and bald today. “I shaved it this morning! Now I don't have to worry about this bikini and anything poking out from the sides. I was so upset when we tried it on, and my sister told me how she shaves hers…..I just hope Popsie doesn’t notice I used his razor, I tried really hard to clean it out.”

My eyes felt like I hadn’t blinked in years, she was laughing at me but was obviously very proud of her work “Touch it! Feel how soft it is. It is so smooth”

My hand reached out of its own volition and I found my fingers suddenly tracing palm up along her mound, she was correct, it was smooth and soft, my pointer finger traced down across her slit and my fingers found her lips as I continued.

Elizabeth’s eyes glazed over as I continued to feel how soft it was, the lips were soft and gave way, almost feeling like they were caving in, my finger was working back up the cleft when I felt a bump…..suddenly her knees buckled and she had to twist and sit on the couch.

Her bikini bottoms were still around her knees and she was sitting there catching her breath. “No one has ever touched me there but me, it was more than I expected”

I replied, “I’m sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.”

She said, “No, no, no….it didn't hurt. It felt very good, just far more intense than it ever has when I have done it.”

I replied, “I can understand that, when your hand touched me it sent tingles all over my body……...do you want me to touch it again?”

She bit her lip and then nodded. I got up and moved, she shifted and laid down, I helped pull her bottoms off her legs, she then propped her left leg up on the couch, her right hanging off the couch. I knelt by the couch and put my hand on her thigh.

Working up I came to the crossroads and softly and slowly ran my palm across her mound, dipping lower I could feel the heat emanating from her, my fingers again dipped across her slit but unexpectedly this time I felt wetness.

It Started With a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by BigBasher: 8:00pm On May 10, 2022
Nice update.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 7:20am On May 14, 2022
Working up I came to the crossroads and softly and slowly ran my palm across her mound, dipping lower I could feel the heat emanating from her, my fingers again dipped across her slit but unexpectedly this time I felt wetness.

Investigating further, I felt my finger suddenly dip in and Elizabeth sucked in a large breath as my finger slowly sank in a short bit. I could feel her nether lips closed around the end of my finger, a soft mew sound escaped her lips, I continued to push in until my whole finger sank inside of her (I later learned she had broken her hymen shortly after starting her period by a poorly placed tampon).

Her thighs clamped together holding my hand inside of her, I could feel her legs being used to grind her vagina against my hand.

My cock was rock hard and leaking pre-cum already, I found myself humping the air and leaning forward, my cock came into contact with the rough fabric of the couch which felt good at first and quickly turned to pain, I shifted slightly and found myself in contact with soft skin, my cock was now between my stomach and Her leg humping against it.

Elizabeth’s thighs finally released and I slowly pulled my finger out, I worked up the slit again and ended up coming to a bump, my finger tip grazed over this area causing Elizabeth to damn near jump off the couch and make a noise of both surprise and excitement.

“Careful, that's really, really sensitive. That's a good place I rub when I want to feel good.”

I used my finger tip and softly grazed it again, she groaned. I continued to hump against her leg as I switched between sliding my finger inside of her and back up to her sensitive bump (the erotic magazines I had read didn't tell me what a clit was).

I could feel her getting wetter and wetter, the smell in the air was tantalizing and Elizabeth was humping against my hand harder and harder.

When I would slide inside, I could feel the difference in textures inside of her, I found a rough spot and she seemed to thoroughly enjoy it, as my finger tip would slide across that and then in deeper, repeating the same motion brought escalating moans.

What I would later in life find out was the center of gravity, or as I enjoyed calling it, the crazy button.

Suddenly as I dipped my finger back inside, I felt a wave of warm wetness and Elizabeth tensed up and she cried out, her legs clamped together on my hand and I could feel her insides squeezing my finger in pulses.

She shook over and over crying out, I felt liquid leaking out across my palm and down between her legs, soaking the couch cushion, after multiple waves she sighed and then fell back.

It Started with a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:21am On May 16, 2022
Nice update.

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Joshudinho: 4:00pm On May 16, 2022
ok
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Ultimas: 7:02pm On May 19, 2022
Nice work.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 5:54pm On May 22, 2022
She shook over and over crying out, I felt liquid leaking out across my palm and down between her legs, soaking the couch cushion, after multiple waves she sighed and then fell back.

Her breathing was extremely labored but she had a smile on her face of pure euphoria.

She looked down at me, and suddenly noticed I was still rubbing my cock against her leg.

She reached down and could feel the trails of pre-cum along her leg. She got up and told me to sit down.

She again knelt between my legs and grabbed a hold of me. After the teasing of humping against her, this direct attention felt amazing. I was in a constant state of tingle and I told her I would be cumming soon. Again, she opened her mouth but this time got much closer. The head of my cock was inside her mouth between her lips, suddenly I felt the bottom of my cock resting on her lips, the tip of her tongue flicked against the tip of my cock and this sent shockwaves up my body.

She must have felt me start to convulse and then I suddenly felt her mouth close around the head of my cock which took this orgasm up to seven. I lost count at eight jets of cum which all landed inside of her mouth. I could feel her sucking on the tip of my cock, pulling more and more cum out. I was thrusting my hips with each jet which led to my cock sliding further into Elizabeth’s mouth accidentally. She put her hands on my hips and rode the waves as my cock bleeped her mouth.

As I finished and started to soften, Elizabeth sucked on the head until it popped out of her mouth.

I was in shock and could not believe the feelings I had just experienced. I watched Elizabeth and could tell she still had cum in her mouth, she was running her tongue around her mouth and then suddenly she swallowed. Her eyes closed and she then got up and laid on the couch across my lap.

My now flaccid cock was near her breasts still contained within her bikini top as she propped her head up on her hand, elbow on the couch, looking up at me.

She said, “Well….I expected to tease you a little...didn't see that coming.”

I replied, “Well...don't expect to hear any complaining from me!”

I rested my hand on her stomach and softly rubbed from her hip up to her bikini top, just enjoying the sensation of her skin against my palm. Not much was said, it was more the looks given.

Tomorrow we had a planned trip to my cousin’s house to stay for a couple of nights. Originally, this had sounded fun, now this meant no private time for Elizabeth and I….could I really go a few days without this?

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Zamar: 7:30am On May 24, 2022
Nice update
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by orezino(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2022
Weldon sir

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Zamar: 11:01am On May 27, 2022
More.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 5:28pm On May 28, 2022
Tomorrow we had a planned trip to my cousin’s house to stay for a couple of nights. Originally, this had sounded fun, now this meant no private time for Elizabeth and I….could I really go a few days without this?

As time drew near for Popsie to come home, Elizabeth confirmed she was having similar thoughts “We are going to have to cool it around Lola and Bimbo, I don’t know how, but…..well let’s just see how things go.”

We quickly cleaned up and got ourselves presentable with mere moments to spare.

Popsie arrived home in time to go out for dinner and we spent the rest of the evening in the pool with him and each other, enjoyed the hot tub and laid out in the cooling night air.

Too exhausted from the day to do anything further, I laid in bed in just a baggy pair of boxers and under only a sheet. Elizabeth had chosen a sports bra and short running shorts. Drifting off, Elizabeth spoke “Do you mind if I have my hand on you?”

I told her I didn't. I felt her shift, expecting a hand on my arm, instead I was graced with a hand on my boxer covered cock.

We fell asleep connected in this way, knowing the next few days would be tough, but I knew in my mind I would find a way to have some fun somehow.

The next morning we had to be up early so my dad could drive us over to our cousin Lola and Bimbo's house. Their household was just getting moving as we arrived, we dropped our stuff off in the spare room and went to join the family for breakfast.

Neither of us had seen our cousins in a few years and yet it seemed like not much had changed. Lola had definitely gotten taller and was developing quite well. She had a nice set of breasts, not quite as big as Elizabeth’s own but quickly getting close.

Bimbo on the other hand was still quite short and still chunky, she always had a sour look on her face and a pissy attitude. Lola was the kind of girl who always liked to have the best story and if you didn't think hers was the best you were wrong.

Still, they were family and some of the more fun family to hang out with.

Sitting around the table we spent an hour catching up on family events back home in Akure, school stories, family stories. It was fun to hear about adventures everyone had, though we left some of the more recent ones out.

Our Uncle said that we would be going to an outdoor adventure park later, but we were welcome to go swimming or just hang out inside until then. We decided to go swimming.

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Damibiz(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2022
Short but worth it.....more to come
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Awesome05: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Nice
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by ThrillPlus: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by BigBasher: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Zamar: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
More...
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Write on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Saturn101: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2022
More...
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Our Uncle said that we would be going to an outdoor adventure park later, but we were welcome to go swimming or just hang out inside until then. We decided to go swimming.

I got to the bedroom first and was getting my suit out of the bag when Elizabeth walked in. The door was slightly ajar but I knew we could be heard easily through the house. I was already dying for more private time with Elizabeth, risk be damned I wanted to play.

She closed the door and we quietly started to change. My eyes didn't leave Elizabeth as she stripped off her top and bra, her outstanding breasts setting into their natural positions, capped with half dollar sized nipples which instantly started to harden in the open air. She gave me a look that told me to get a move on, I instantly dropped my shorts to my ankles and started to take off my shirt.

It became clear that I was not alone in aching for touch when I felt a hand wrap around my half hard cock as I was taking my shirt off, Elizabeth had snuck over and grabbed me, thankfully I was able to stifle my shocked noise.

I finished taking off my shirt to find my topless cousin in front of me face to face with her hand softly stroking my now fully hard cock. My hands reached up and started to envelope her breasts, her nipples against my palms. I leaned forward and my forehead rested against hers, feeling her breath wash over my face, feeling her fingers rub against the head of my cock, the tingles washing over my body.

I used my fingers to softly pinch her nipples one at a time, her body shuddered against me.

I could start to feel the beginning of my orgasm building when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Bimbo hollered: “Hey…...who is changing in there?”

I replied, “Hey it's me, what’s up?”

“Tayo, where’s Lizzy?”

I replied, “I don't know, she grabbed her suit and left, I'm assuming a bathroom”

Bimbo: “No ooo. I checked the bathroom is she changing in there with you?”

I looked at Elizabeth with a half-cocked smile and tried to stifle my laugh, even so my stomach was churning with nerves at the risk of being caught. Just then Bimbo started to turn the door handle and I screamed: “Hey, I’m still changing!”

This stopped Bimbo in her tracks and I heard her walk away in search of Elizabeth.

Source: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thanks for the update man

But please give us more…

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Ten Grammatical Blunders Made By Patience Jonathan. / My Bodyguard / Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.