Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

It Started With A Look (18+) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Started With A Look (18+) (42563 Views)

Just Take a Look at Africa: A thought-provoking short piece / Anxious About How To Get Started With An College Essay? / "It Started With A Slap" A Short Poem By Temisan Dudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by BigBasher: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
SeyiDominion:
My head was still swimming, though it was coming down decently fast. I knew popsie had most likely fallen asleep, I reached over and turned out the light.

Elizabeth glanced over to see what I was doing. I tucked my head under the blanket and started to shift my way down, I found her leg and crossed over it. My hands reached up the outside of her thighs, making trails on her skin with my finger-tips.

I felt the fabric of her shorts, and continued north, finding the band around her waist. I hooked my fingertips inside of them, feeling the band of her panties as well. I started to pull. I felt her hips rise off the bed and her shorts and panties slid down, pulling down below her knees I felt her legs rise pulling out of them completely. I placed them to the side of me.

I put both of her legs over my shoulders and quickly brought my lips to start planting kisses along her mound. I felt her sigh as my mouth connected along her lips and over her slit. Teasing little bits of licking up her slit and allowing my warm breath to wash over her, a soft moan escaped her lips.

I could smell her nectar starting to leak out of her, and feel the warmth growing. My tongue dipped slightly inside, tasting the delicious liquid as it coated my tongue. I could feel her legs shaking as I licked deeper into her, and then bringing my tongue out and sliding it up her slit. I hooked my hands under her butt and used them to gain leverage to slide my tongue in deeper, fucking her with my tongue thrusting over and over.

I could feel her legs pulling at my back, pulling me and mashing her pussy against my face, she started to hump against my mouth. My tongue was swirling around her clit, drawing circles and figure 8’s over it, feeling her swollen clit against my tongue as I used the flat of my tongue to push over it.

I could feel her shaking increase and her juices were flowing more freely and from previous times I knew she was getting closer. I brought one finger up and slid it inside of her, while I continued to lick and suck on her clit, swirling my tongue over and over.

This brought her over the edge. I felt her body tense and she started to shake, her breathing was heavy and her hands were on my head pushing me down into her pussy. My finger was being milked from within.

I felt the pulsing start to slow down, and her breathing started to regulate. My mouth was dripping with her pussy juice. I reached down while she continued to recover and pulled my shorts down to my ankles.

My cock was pointing straight out and I could feel it connected with her body as I came up to eye level. I could feel her pussy juices coating the tip of my cock as I prodded against her pussy. I lifted myself up slightly and used my abdominal muscles to flex my cock and pull it up to lay against her slit.

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by kdavid07(m): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
oga cum give us update na
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2022
My mouth was dripping with her pussy juice. I reached down while she continued to recover and pulled my shorts down to my ankles. My cock was pointing straight out and I could feel it connected with her body as I came up to eye level. I could feel her pussy juices coating the tip of my cock as I prodded against her pussy. I lifted myself up slightly and used my abdominal muscles to flex my cock and pull it up to lay against her slit.

I looked into her eyes and started to slide my cock up and down. She bit her lower lip. My hope started to rise that I might again feel her insides squeezing me. I continued to slide along her slit up and down, soaking my cock more and more.

I decided to press my luck and pulled down a little more than normal. I felt the tip of my cock pressing against her pussy lips, feeling them spread around the head, feeling the warmth envelope me and then Elizabeth pulled her hips down.
“No…..we can’t…..I told you….we can’t do that….it's too risky” she whispered.

Dejected but understanding, I pulled away. Elizabeth laid her head on my chest and wrapped her hand around my cock, not playing to make me cum, just more for a place to put her hand. We had come to a roadblock in this experimental summer and it seemed like we weren’t sure how to move forward.

We didn't need to say the words. We both seemed to feel the same way. The clock in the dining room ticked the time away. I felt Elizabeth placing kisses on my chest occasionally, and she brought her face up to mine. “It's not that I wouldn't it. It’s just that we can’t...I don't know what else to say.”

“I understand. It doesn't make me happy, and I wish I could change it, but I understand.”

She kissed my lips. “I appreciate you, and that you are so understanding.”

She kissed me again, this kiss was not ambitious, it was caring, it was not meant to cause excitement, it was comforting. I felt some spark inside me, something flamed by the lightest of winds. What it was, I did not yet know.

We held each other as we fell asleep.

I woke during the early morning hours. I attended my bathroom needs and walked back towards the couch bed, I stopped short looking at Elizabeth. She was sleeping so peacefully. I sat on the edge of the bed, the moonlight was washing through the windows, the shadows were playing across the room.

I decided to step outside and get some fresh air. That would also make me to think better.

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by BigBasher: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Interesting
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Saturn101: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2022
Next
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
I decided to step outside and get some fresh air. That would also make me to think better.

On opening the door, I was greeted with a soft breeze. The night sky was crystal clear above, the moon half full. I could see heat lightning in the distance playing across the sky. There wasn’t a soul in sight. The bushes down below were softly rustling in the breeze.

My mind was on the last many days. Thinking about the changes in my life. I was too young to be having these thoughts. I wanted to focus on the excitement of the new adventures, and I did think about that a lot. But there was something more. Something I couldn't have seen coming. I wasn’t sure what it meant, but it occupied my mind.

I thought about when we returned to Akure in a few weeks, I didn't exactly live close to Elizabeth, would I see her often? How would I go so long between seeing her? I was so used to our close interactions after such a few short days and then I would need to go months possibly. Could I do this?

This and so much more was racing through my mind, I didn't even hear the balcony door open. Suddenly I felt hands on my back. I turned around and Elizabeth was looking at me. She had put on a long shirt, her long strong legs showing below. “What could you possibly be doing out here at this hour?” She asked.

“I got up having to pee….I couldn't sleep any more. I had too much on my mind,” I said.

“I know what you mean, my mind has been racing a lot lately….but I have come to realize, I cannot control everything, I am just trying to play life one day at a time right now,” she responded.

We both faced the railing and leaned against it. I started to mull her words through my head. “What do you mean, take it one day at a time?”

She looked at me “Well...when I first asked you about my boyfriend, he was the only one I could think of. Now, it’s you. Do I know what to do with that? No. Does it bring a lot of questions to my mind, yes. Can I change that, No. So instead I choose to enjoy each day, eventually I will have to face those questions, but for now, I would rather do things like this.”

She brought her face to mine and kissed me deeply on the lips.

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by oloyedprince1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Thanks for the update boss

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by ThrillPlus: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Saturn101: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Next...
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Awesome05: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2022
She brought her face to mine and kissed me deeply on the lips.

Feeling her lips on mine, I wrapped my arms around her. This made me feel better, feeling closer to her. Our bodies came together, the warm breeze cascading softly around us. Our lips parted, I looked at her, seeing the moonlight across her face, her eyes sparkling.

I leaned in again and kissed her deeply. Her hands wrapped around me, lifting my shirt, pulling me against her harder. I ached for her. My lips kissed across her cheeks and down to her neck, my lips tracing lines across her neck and down to her shoulder.

I could feel her breathing quickening. I kissed back up and put my hands caressing her head, looking her in the eyes. She smiled, and we kissed again incredibly deep. My hands reached down, sliding down her back, and feeling the curve of her butt. My fingertips leading the way until my hands were fully ensconced in the soft flesh of her curvaceous behind.

I leaned her back against the railing, I could feel her stomach against mine. Her pubic mound pressed against my groin. Our legs intertwined. I didn't care who might see.

She looked at me, her hands against my chest, she pushed me back slightly. Her body lowered in front of me. Looking down, I watched her fall to a squat in front of me. Her hands reached out and hooked my shorts, pulling them down to my ankles. My cock springing forth in front of her face. I watched her looking up into my eyes. Her hands reached out grasping my cock, she opened her mouth and took me in. Feeling her tongue slather the head, her eyes still locked onto mine.

The electricity between us was intense. I could feel her sucking on me but I couldn't watch anything but her eyes. Suddenly I felt the breeze on my now wet cock and she started to rise.

She twisted her body as she rose and faced away from me.

Her hands reached back for mine, and as she brought them forward, she hooked her shirt, pulling it up, I found she had no bottoms on. She pulled me forward, she reached back and pushed my cock down between her legs. I felt my cock head dragging along her slit, dripping with nectar. The juices flowed across my cock as I settled in behind her. Her bare ass pressed against my groin.

She started to slide her hips forward and back, pressing down to drag against my cock, I assisted by starting to thrust my hips counter to her to increase the friction. Feeling my cock getting ever more slippery.

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2022
Ouufff!!! This is so erotic OP
Wehdone sir
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
I felt my cock swell and the first rope of cum ejaculate up the shaft of my cock as my head was inside of her and felt it coat her insides, instantly she became more slippery and I could tell she felt it as she moaned with my cock swelling inside of her.

She pulled up as she felt my cum ejaculating into her and caused the rest to ejaculate over her pussy lips and up between us. I held her against me as she moaned into my shoulder and as I came down from my shudders and shakes from my sky-high orgasm.

We lay this way for a while, I could feel her juices still coating my cock, my cum was sticking us together. Elizabeth lifted her leg and slid to my side. The exhaustion started to over-take me after all the days exertions added to the night's activities.

I could feel Her body start to relax and suddenly her arm twitched on me. It was clear she had fallen asleep. I pulled her tighter to me and let sleep take over my mind…….So close….I knew I wanted to be fully inside of her….

I awoke to the sunlight coming through the shades. I was surprised to find Elizabeth still in my arms. I could feel the combination of our fluids had caused my groin to be sticky and I reached down softly playing with my cock, I brought my finger up to my mouth and sucked the combination off my fingertips.

Elizabeth was softly breathing against me, her naked body pressed up against me, feeling her breasts pressed against me, it was less sexual energy, and more emotional intimacy. I couldn't help myself, these feelings were new, something I had not felt before. I kissed her forehead.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, my Uncle yelled “Time to get up, lazybones! Daddy will be here soon.”

Elizabeth woke up with a start and I put my fingertips to her mouth to quiet her. I called out “Ok, I will wake Elizabeth and we will get our stuff together!”

I heard his footsteps moving away and took my fingers away from Elizabeth’s mouth. She started to laugh quietly, though we both realized we were lucky he didn't come in.

Elizabeth looked up at me from my shoulder, she reached up and kissed me. I could tell she was deciding whether to say something or not so I asked what was on her mind.

“We…..can’t do that again.” My heart sank to the ground. She must have seen the blood drain from my face and my heart aching because she continued, “What I mean is….you came inside of me last night….I have no protection from getting pregnant.

I have had my period for a while now so I can get pregnant...and let's be honest….not going to be easy to explain that. So we can continue playing, but you cannot ejaculate inside me again.”

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by metalgear11(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
You've started with this your "going back in time to a previous update" mode right?
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Ultimas: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nice work.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by kdavid07(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
give us update
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by BigBasher: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
kdavid07:
give us update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Casting Frankline / Top Ten Grammatical Blunders Made By Patience Jonathan. / Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.