Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

It Started With A Look - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Started With A Look (39701 Views)

How It Started Vs How It's Going: Young Couple Dating Since 2014 Shares Photos / It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 7:17am On Jan 08, 2022
More.
Re: It Started With A Look by FairCritic(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 4:04am On Jan 09, 2022
I started to slowly run my hand up over the tip and softly grasp myself rubbing up and down, feeling the tingles. However, this was stronger than I had ever felt before. I turned my head and was looking at Elizabeth again and suddenly she said “Don’t look at me. Just close your eyes and think of that girl you said you saw in mini skirt.”

I closed my eyes and thought of the girls' boobs in the mini skirt and spaghetti top, feeling the tingles. I knew I wasn't far from finishing and didn't think to warn Elizabeth. I felt the cum start to rise and arched my back while groaning, I felt the warmth spurt out and start to coat my shirt, ejaculating more than I ever had in my life up to that time.

I opened my eyes as I finished and noticed that Elizabeth was breathing heavily and her eyes were glued to me, her face was flushed and when she noticed my eyes were open she rolled over, that was it for the night, no more questions. I figured maybe that would be the end of it and I had gone too far.

The next morning, I woke up still in disbelief that I had masturbated in front of my cousin. She was still asleep and I lay there watching her as I replayed the events in my mind. This caused my morning mood to go full on hard on so I snuck away into the bathroom to rub one off. I decided to treat myself with some lotion to make it feel even better. Standing above the toilet I let thoughts drift to Lizzy, her breasts pushing against her shirt, the way she looked in her sexy looks. I felt the cum rising and shot my morning load into the toilet, finished up and left. What I didn't notice is that some of the lotion had dropped onto the toilet seat. This would be the next step to push things further.

I was eating my breakfast when Elizabeth got up and went to the bathroom. She came out as popsie was leaving for work. He dropped some money on the table and said we should buy lunch with it, and he would be back in the evening. Elizabeth came over and ate some breakfast too. I sat there wondering what she would say, maybe it would go back to normal, but I was hoping she might bring up last night.

She wrinkled her nose. “What was up with the lotion on the toilet this morning?” she asked.

“Oh…sometimes I need to take care of certain things in the morning.”

“Well...maybe you should wake me up next time. I want to learn some more.”

It started with a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 6:17am On Jan 10, 2022
Interesting
Re: It Started With A Look by FairCritic(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 4:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Nice and cool.
Re: It Started With A Look by Awesome05: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nice one.
Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 6:46am On Jan 13, 2022
More...
Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 5:06am On Jan 15, 2022
Move on.
Re: It Started With A Look by Silasloaded(m): 6:42am On Jan 15, 2022
Seyi dominion you are indeed a seasoned and qualified writer open an account on writing freelancing sites and make some huge amount of money �.
How I wish that I can write so well like you.
Cause it's being a long time reading your stories on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Silasloaded:
Seyi dominion you are indeed a seasoned and qualified writer open an account on writing freelancing sites and make some huge amount of money �.
How I wish that I can write so well like you.
Cause it's being a long time reading your stories on this forum.
Thanks for the compliments. Your words are noted.
Re: It Started With A Look by Saturn101: 6:27am On Jan 16, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2022
More...
Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
more.
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 2:34am On Jan 18, 2022
She wrinkled her nose. “What was up with the lotion on the toilet this morning?” she asked.

“Oh…sometimes I need to take care of certain things in the morning.”

“Well...maybe you should wake me up next time. I want to learn some more.”

I felt the tingles instantly in my cock as it started to rise, but we continued our breakfast. The rest of the morning was spent cleaning up our mess and watching tv. Later, we bought ‘swallow’ food for lunch. As we were finishing up, Elizabeth shut off the tv.

“So…..how often do you play with yourself?” she asked.

I was not surprised by the question. “I don’t know. It depends on the day, I think a lot, sometimes three or four times a day”

“Well…..are you going to do it again before daddy comes home?”

“It depends, but for you, I think I can.”

“Are you going to use lotion this time?”

“I don’t know, I don’t usually use the lotion because it can be messy. However, it makes me feel better.”

“I think you should use lotion. It would be interesting to see.”

It felt so weird grabbing the lotion and getting ready. We laid on the bed and I pulled my trousers and boxers down. I was already hard and my cock sprung forth, my heart beat causing it to pulse. Elizabeth slid noticeably closer and down so she was more towards my throbbing cock. I spurted a few shots of lotion into my palm and started to rub it up and down, I found my eyes again glancing towards her. Her breathing was labored and I could tell she was feeling ‘somehow’ as her eyes focused on my cock and my hand.

Her hand was moving lower and suddenly she looked up and loudly said “Don’t look at me! Close your eyes and think of someone else.”

Not wanting this to stop I did that, but after a few minutes I opened my eyes slightly and saw that one of her hands was on her right breast, rubbing in circles softly and her breathing was heavier than before. I closed my eyes again and focused on cumming. My groans got louder and I felt the bed shift as my cum started to fly up across my chest again.

I heard Elizabeth gasp, assuming she was shocked again and felt the pleasure of release wash over me. My eyes opened and again Elizabeth was flushed and breathing hard. She jumped up and ran into the bathroom. She reappeared a minute later with a wet washcloth and offered it to me to clean myself up. As I did, she watched. I could tell something was on her mind but she didn't say it.

This series of events continued very similar for the next two days and as each time would happen my courage started to grow. A ‘teaching moment’ for her finally brought me to asking mine. I had started to extend the sessions because I was loving the build-up and suddenly Elizabeth spoke out.

It Started With a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
NICE UPDATE
Re: It Started With A Look by Awesome05: 6:00am On Jan 19, 2022
Interesting
Re: It Started With A Look by FairCritic(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Waiting for more
Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nice
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 2:48am On Jan 22, 2022
This series of events continued very similar for the next two days and as each time would happen my courage started to grow. A ‘teaching moment’ for her finally brought me to asking mine. I had started to extend the sessions because I was loving the build-up and suddenly Elizabeth spoke out.

“What makes it jump so much? I watch it slightly bounce and time sometimes it jumps so much from your stomach and straight up.”

She didn't seem to know that I could control that with my muscles, and this seemed to be an opening. “Well….when something excites it, it jumps higher.”

This seemed to only bring a more confused look as she continued, “So….what excites it more than not?”

I answered: “I don't know, sometimes thoughts, sometimes sensations.” Well, I believed this was quite true.

“So...like if I ran my fingers across your stomach like this?”

I felt her finger tips graze across my stomach, just below my belly button. My cock jumped slightly and she smiled.

“Yeah...that is definitely a way.”

She started to trail her hands lower and was swirling her fingers about three inches north of my cock when I finally asked: “You have seen a lot of me and I have never seen much of a naked girl in my life. Do you think I could see something?”

“Well...what are you thinking?”

“Well...what would you be willing to show me?”

“Well…..I think I could take my top off, but, hey, I'm leaving the bra on.”

It Started With a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nice update
Re: It Started With A Look by Saturn101: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2022
Nice.
Re: It Started With A Look by Awesome05: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 1:50am On Jan 25, 2022
She started to trail her hands lower and was swirling her fingers about three inches north of my cock when I finally asked: “You have seen a lot of me and I have never seen much of a naked girl in my life. Do you think I could see something?”

“Well...what are you thinking?”

“Well...what would you be willing to show me?”

“Well…..I think I could take my top off, but, hey, I'm leaving the bra on.”

CHAPTER TWO

I clouded my face momentarily. “That's not exactly fair, I am naked from the waist down. Is it not just to have a look?”

She said, “Ok ok, fine, bra off. Can I touch your….thing?”

I think my eyes must have gone wide because she started to back step her words but I stopped her. “Yeah…..if you want to.”

We both sat rock still. I could hear only the beating of my heartbeat in my ears and the throbbing of my cock which sounded like the tick tock of a grandfather clock in my head. She started to shift and lifted her shirt over her head. Her bra was plain black and had a front clip.

I watched her fingers work to undo the clip and my mind reeled. As it came undone and her bra fell away, my eyes took in the swell of her breast, capped by big sized nipples which were hard. I couldn't look away as she settled back down, watching them shift and jiggle. It was like a wonder of the world in my eyes, like the Christmas present you have always dreamt of having. It makes sense as through my life I found I am totally a boob guy.

Suddenly I felt her finger tips on my stomach again as they traced imaginary lines down. She kept looking between me and my cock and her finger tips continued. She traced a line starting at the base and started to trace up, feeling the veins, my body shook as her finger-tip grazed along the rim of the helmet around to the bottom, feeling like I might cum just at the slightest touch.

As her finger came down, she opened her hand more and wrapped her hand around the base, feeling her warm palm wrapped around me. I was struggling to stop the impending orgasm. Slowly she slid up my cock, and that was all it took. I groaned loudly with no chance to warn her. She later told me it was insane feeling my cock pulse as the threads of cum shot up, her hand was at the top so I watched as spurts pulsed over her palm and up onto my chest, most getting caught by her palm, feeling it slide back down across my cock as she worked her hand down. I struggled to breathe from what was the most intense orgasm of my life at that time.

She sat quietly, softly stroking my cock as it started to shrink in her hands, a few more droplets of cum working out into her hand. She again got up and got a wash cloth but this time she sat and started to clean me up herself. Her hands shifted my balls to wipe away all the cum that had slid down. It was with an unending fantasy as I watched her put her bra back on. I could only hope I would get a chance to see those tits (which I found out later were C cups which were big for her age) – those glorious mounds again.

Conversations for the rest of the afternoon focused mostly on our upcoming visit to our annoying cousins who lived in Ibadan and what we might get to do with Popsie in the coming days. We took a trip to the pool and enjoyed the warm sun. Dad came home and we all went out to dinner at a favorite local joint. The evening was spent watching movies until Popsie went to bed and we started to get the couch bed out for the night. I knew my hopes of a repeat of the afternoon were slight but I could still feel my hard on growing as we got ready. Elizabeth came out of the bathroom in a long t-shirt and I couldn't tell what else, until she jumped into bed and I saw a flash of black panties.

It Started with a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2022
Nice update.
Re: It Started With A Look by Awesome05: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hmn...
Re: It Started With A Look by FairCritic(m): 6:05am On Jan 26, 2022
FairCritic:
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say / Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.