Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

It Started With A Look - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Started With A Look (39706 Views)

How It Started Vs How It's Going: Young Couple Dating Since 2014 Shares Photos / It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nice update.

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by Damibiz(m): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2022
We are still with you boss

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 6:57am On Aug 25, 2022
SeyiDominion:

I could feel her body start to relax and suddenly her arm twitched on me. It was clear she had fallen asleep. I pulled her tighter to me and let sleep take over my mind…….So close….I knew I wanted to be fully inside of her….

I awoke to the sunlight coming through the shades. I was surprised to find Elizabeth still in my arms. I could feel the combination of our fluids had caused my groin to be sticky and I reached down softly playing with my cock, I brought my finger up to my mouth and sucked the combination off my fingertips.

Elizabeth was softly breathing against me, her naked body pressed up against me, feeling her breasts pressed against me, it was less sexual energy, and more emotional intimacy. I couldn't help myself, these feelings were new, something I had not felt before. I kissed her forehead.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, my Uncle yelled “Time to get up, lazybones! Daddy will be here soon.”

Elizabeth woke up with a start and I put my fingertips to her mouth to quiet her. I called out “Ok, I will wake Elizabeth and we will get our stuff together!”

I heard his footsteps moving away and took my fingers away from Elizabeth’s mouth. She started to laugh quietly, though we both realized we were lucky he didn't come in.

Elizabeth looked up at me from my shoulder, she reached up and kissed me. I could tell she was deciding whether to say something or not so I asked what was on her mind.

“We…..can’t do that again.” My heart sank to the ground. She must have seen the blood drain from my face and my heart aching because she continued, “What I mean is….you came inside of me last night….I have no protection from getting pregnant. I have had my period for a while now so I can get pregnant...and let's be honest….not going to be easy to explain that. So we can continue playing, but you cannot ejaculate inside me again.”

I was torn, I was excited that the play could continue but I questioned whether I would be able to feel that warmth envelope me again.

This controlled the majority of my thought as I finished packing up my stuff. We dressed quickly and grabbed our bags and headed out to the car port where Popsie had pulled up. Elizabeth smiled at me and I smiled back. What would the next few weeks bring?

Driving along towards popsie’ work, we could see the results of the monsoons, the limited green was much greener, cacti had flowered, more animals were out.

We were being put to work today, as it turns out Popsie’s business needed some monotonous work done with filing, putting little sticker rings on punch holes for files and making sure new charts were ready. Popsie owned and operated a medical laboratory business and we got the pleasure of doing some free labor in exchange for spending money and the freedom to roam.

We arrived and were quickly shuffled off to the back office which had a window overlooking the main floor space where exercises and consultations were done.

Our jobs were explained to us and we quickly got to work on the piles of charts that needed “repair” and the other mountainous piles of papers that needed to be assembled into new charts for new consults.

It was mind numbing work and all we had for entertainment was a one speaker radio with local stations which mostly consisted of radio hosts and lots of indigenous music. We finally located a station that was playing some of the recent top 100 songs.

We chatted, and whispered about every manner of things, what we wanted to go shopping for, where we might want to go on our next free day, what we might want to happen...when we could next be alone.

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by FairCritic(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
We chatted, and whispered about every manner of things, what we wanted to go shopping for, where we might want to go on our next free day, what we might want to happen...when we could next be alone.

After two hours straight of repairing file punch holes, my fingers were raw from peeling stickers and disassembling and reassembling files. I leaned back in my computer chair and closed my eyes, arms above my head, letting my arms rest for a minute before going back to work.

Suddenly I felt a finger in my armpit and this sent me flailing as that was one of my most ticklish spots. I was able to twist fast enough to get her hand out of my armpit and looked around with revenge on my mind.

I quickly jabbed out and got my hand on her sides, I knew her sides were incredibly sensitive and ticklish. I started to flail my fingers causing her to jolt and flail, but I had her by both sides now, she was shouting and laughing unable to breathe.

Suddenly we heard Popsie yell out chastising us that this was a business and we needed to keep our voices at appropriate levels.

Knowing better than to bite the hand that feeds us. Literally, we quieted down and went back to work.

Another hour gone by and it was Her turn to take a break “My hands are kiiilllling me,” she lamented.

“Well…..just make sure they aren't too sore...I may have use for them later” I retorted with a grin.

She looked over. “Oh really...and what could you possibly want with my hands.” Her smile told me she knew exactly what I meant.

I turned and spread my legs, leaning back, letting my short legs ride up my thighs a little. “It's something that lives between these two legs, and has a mind of its own”

She giggled softly. She leaned forward and placed her hand on my leg. I was able to look out the window and see that no one was near enough to notice anything.

I felt her fingers start to walk up my thigh, sliding under my shorts. Inching ever closer to my hardening cock, her fingertips struck gold. Feeling her fingers trace the outline of my cock outside of my boxers brought a soft moan to my lips.

My heart was beating loud enough to be heard down the block I figured, I kept an eye out the window as Elizabeth continued to stroke her fingertips up and down my shaft, feeling it grow down my boxers.

Her fingers disappeared and I looked down to watch her hand shift slightly and suddenly her fingers were reaching under the leg of my boxers. Her warm skin came into contact with the throbbing shaft of my cock, I could feel her thumb rub the precum that was forming around the head as she teased me. I was aching to groan loudly.

3 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look by Saturn101: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2022
Interesting update.

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nice.
Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nice one.
Re: It Started With A Look by Awesome05: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Her fingers disappeared and I looked down to watch her hand shift slightly and suddenly her fingers were reaching under the leg of my boxers. Her warm skin came into contact with the throbbing shaft of my cock, I could feel her thumb rub the precum that was forming around the head as she teased me. I was aching to groan loudly.

As quick as her hand was there, it was gone. Popsie was at the window. How did I not see him coming?

Lunch was going to be soon but he had one last patient to work with and then we could head out.

I lowered my head and Elizabeth was quietly laughing at me. She leaned over and whispered, “Tayo, poor boy….all dripping and nowhere to go….I suppose I could fix that….if you are a good boy and lick me later.”

I nodded enthusiastically. She slipped off her chair and started to crawl under the desk, the back of her shorts creased giving me a show down her ass, I could see the top band of her panties, and her ass crack was slightly above them, my eyes were soaking her in as she crawled on all fours.

She turned around and pulled my chair around so my legs were under the desk, it was now I understood her motives.

She reached up and quietly unzipped my shorts, her hand reaching in and fishing inside of my boxer fly. She found her prey.

She pulled my cock out through the fly and pulled me in closer under the desk, I could not see what she was doing but in an instant, I was sucking in my breath. I could feel her mouth closing around the head and working down my cock...I was getting a Mouth Gig in my Popsie’s office under his desk. This was unreal.

I could feel her tongue swirling around the head and flicking across the underside, her hand grasping the base and pushing the shorts down to get more of my cock outside of my shorts.

Her bobbing up and down picked up speed, I felt the tip hitting the back of her throat, suddenly I felt her push and felt her throat tighten around the head and suddenly I felt her mouth closer to my groin than she had gotten before.

It felt markedly different, I suddenly realized I was in her throat, I could hear her sloppy noises under the desk but I didn't care, this felt insane. She pulled back and the glans of the head pulled against her tonsils, I nearly fell back out of my chair.

I could feel my orgasm impending, and gave a few knocks on the desk to let her know. Suddenly, dad was at the window again…I thankfully had a file open in front of me.

Popsie asked, “Tayo, where’s Lizzy?”

I replied, “Um…..I think she is in the bathroom.” I had jolted, she had stopped sucking but was right at the head and had sent a jolt up my body.

“Are you ok?” he asked further.

I replied, “Yeah...my muscle just twinged.”

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look by Damibiz(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
This guys are playing a dangerous game

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 6:22am On Sep 07, 2022
Nice one.
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
I replied, “Um…..I think she is in the bathroom.” I had jolted, she had stopped sucking but was right at the head and had sent a jolt up my body.

“Are you ok?” he asked further.

I replied, “Yeah...my muscle just twinged.”

I felt Elizabeth chuckle with my cock in her mouth.

Popsie said: “Ok well… I am going to get the car cooling down, come out when you are ready. Hadiza is going to be back here in a few minutes to make some calls so hurry up.”

I watched him walk away and felt a sudden urgency in Her moans around my cock and her motions with her mouth. The effects of almost being caught and what I was feeling from her made things move very fast.

I felt my cum working its way up my cock and as she pushed past and had me in her throat my cock head swelled and I shot my first jet of hot cum down her throat. She pulled back so I was only partially in her mouth as the second jet shot up and I felt it coat her tongue.

She moaned as each additional rope of cum coated her tongue, I felt her swishing it back and forth around my cock. She pulled back and licked and sucked the end of my cock getting every last drop. I felt her hand putting me back into my boxers and zipping up my fly. I pulled the chair away and she crawled out. She looked up at me, licking her lips “I never thought that is something I would enjoy so much….yum.”

She stood up and right then, Hadiza walked in, we looked at each other, laughed and ran out the door toward the exit.

The lunch and the rest of the day were rather uneventful.

That evening we enjoyed the pool and the hot tub with dad. Dinner was steaks on the grill in the apartment's common outdoor patio.

After we had settled into the apartment for the night, dad called me out to the balcony, he was on a deck chair with a beer and a plate with some peanut butter toast, I sat down on the chair next to him. There was a second beer opened, I was rather confused.

“When I was your age, my father shared my first beer with me, I thought tonight, you might be ready for that. You might not like it but give it a try”

I grabbed the bottle. It was Guinness stout. I put the mouth to my lips and took a swig. It was extremely bitter, but at the same time, had a pleasant aftertaste. I grabbed a piece of peanut butter toast and found that it complimented the beer nicely.

We sat out on the balcony enjoying the beer and toast when Popsie spoke up. “I'm glad that you and Elizabeth are having so much fun, but son, I have to ask. Something seems different with you both.”

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look by Damibiz(m): 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
We are slowly getting there.....popsi don de suspect the movement
Re: It Started With A Look by Awesome05: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2022
Nice update.
Re: It Started With A Look by Awesome05: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Something seems different with you both.”

This led to a moment of silence. My stomach was in my throat, suddenly, and I just knew we had been caught. Elizabeth was going to get sent home, I was going to lose my best friend, this was the end of it all.

CHAPTER SEVEN

He looked at me as I took a drink of my beer, I suddenly realized this was his way of trying to get me to ‘trust him’ and say something I might not normally.

I looked at him and it hit me “Yes...Dad….Elizabeth is umm…..going through a really rough time with a boyfriend back in the poly, and I have been trying to help her through it. We have talked a lot about how she can try and fix things with him and I have been giving her the guys perspective on stuff”

I went silent seeing if that would stick. He seemed to mull that answer over for a minute, took a drink of his beer and it seemed to settle in that it made sense to quell his concerns. “Ok, I have to say I am proud of you for helping your cousin so much, you two are great together and I am happy to hear she is able to share stuff like that with you.”

I nodded in agreement, thankful that I was quick on my feet, we sat in silence for the next short while, taking our drinks and eating the toast.

The more I drank I started to feel the beer affect me, my head was swimming and when I would turn my head my eyes felt like they were half a second behind in catching up.

We went back into the house and Popsie said goodnight.

Elizabeth looked at me funny. “What was that all about?” she whispered.

I shrugged and told her he just wanted to share a beer with me, I didn't want her worried that he might be onto us, I worried that might motivate her to stop.

We pulled out the couch for the night, I could hear Popsie finishing getting ready for bed and heard his tv turn on. We turned on some late night TV show and sat talking quietly. Popsie’s tv was turned off a short while later.

My head was still swimming, though it was coming down decently fast. I knew popsie had most likely fallen asleep, I reached over and turned out the light.

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look by Damibiz(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Welcome back bro.......was kind of worried but is good to have you back here ❤️
Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nice one.
Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nice
Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2022
Ride on.

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
My head was still swimming, though it was coming down decently fast. I knew popsie had most likely fallen asleep, I reached over and turned out the light.

Elizabeth glanced over to see what I was doing. I tucked my head under the blanket and started to shift my way down, I found her leg and crossed over it. My hands reached up the outside of her thighs, making trails on her skin with my finger-tips.

I felt the fabric of her shorts, and continued north, finding the band around her waist. I hooked my fingertips inside of them, feeling the band of her panties as well. I started to pull. I felt her hips rise off the bed and her shorts and panties slid down, pulling down below her knees I felt her legs rise pulling out of them completely. I placed them to the side of me.

I put both of her legs over my shoulders and quickly brought my lips to start planting kisses along her mound. I felt her sigh as my mouth connected along her lips and over her slit. Teasing little bits of licking up her slit and allowing my warm breath to wash over her, a soft moan escaped her lips.

I could smell her nectar starting to leak out of her, and feel the warmth growing. My tongue dipped slightly inside, tasting the delicious liquid as it coated my tongue. I could feel her legs shaking as I licked deeper into her, and then bringing my tongue out and sliding it up her slit. I hooked my hands under her butt and used them to gain leverage to slide my tongue in deeper, fucking her with my tongue thrusting over and over.

I could feel her legs pulling at my back, pulling me and mashing her pussy against my face, she started to hump against my mouth. My tongue was swirling around her clit, drawing circles and figure 8’s over it, feeling her swollen clit against my tongue as I used the flat of my tongue to push over it.

I could feel her shaking increase and her juices were flowing more freely and from previous times I knew she was getting closer. I brought one finger up and slid it inside of her, while I continued to lick and suck on her clit, swirling my tongue over and over.

This brought her over the edge. I felt her body tense and she started to shake, her breathing was heavy and her hands were on my head pushing me down into her pussy. My finger was being milked from within.

I felt the pulsing start to slow down, and her breathing started to regulate. My mouth was dripping with her pussy juice. I reached down while she continued to recover and pulled my shorts down to my ankles.

My cock was pointing straight out and I could feel it connected with her body as I came up to eye level. I could feel her pussy juices coating the tip of my cock as I prodded against her pussy. I lifted myself up slightly and used my abdominal muscles to flex my cock and pull it up to lay against her slit.

3 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: It Started With A Look by Afolarin18(f): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Waiting for more...
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2022
My mouth was dripping with her pussy juice. I reached down while she continued to recover and pulled my shorts down to my ankles. My cock was pointing straight out and I could feel it connected with her body as I came up to eye level. I could feel her pussy juices coating the tip of my cock as I prodded against her pussy. I lifted myself up slightly and used my abdominal muscles to flex my cock and pull it up to lay against her slit.

I looked into her eyes and started to slide my cock up and down. She bit her lower lip. My hope started to rise that I might again feel her insides squeezing me. I continued to slide along her slit up and down, soaking my cock more and more.

I decided to press my luck and pulled down a little more than normal. I felt the tip of my cock pressing against her pussy lips, feeling them spread around the head, feeling the warmth envelope me and then Elizabeth pulled her hips down.
“No…..we can’t…..I told you….we can’t do that….it's too risky” she whispered.

Dejected but understanding, I pulled away. Elizabeth laid her head on my chest and wrapped her hand around my cock, not playing to make me cum, just more for a place to put her hand. We had come to a roadblock in this experimental summer and it seemed like we weren’t sure how to move forward.

We didn't need to say the words. We both seemed to feel the same way. The clock in the dining room ticked the time away. I felt Elizabeth placing kisses on my chest occasionally, and she brought her face up to mine. “It's not that I wouldn't it. It’s just that we can’t...I don't know what else to say.”

“I understand. It doesn't make me happy, and I wish I could change it, but I understand.”

She kissed my lips. “I appreciate you, and that you are so understanding.”

She kissed me again, this kiss was not ambitious, it was caring, it was not meant to cause excitement, it was comforting. I felt some spark inside me, something flamed by the lightest of winds. What it was, I did not yet know.

We held each other as we fell asleep.

I woke during the early morning hours. I attended my bathroom needs and walked back towards the couch bed, I stopped short looking at Elizabeth. She was sleeping so peacefully. I sat on the edge of the bed, the moonlight was washing through the windows, the shadows were playing across the room.

I decided to step outside and get some fresh air. That would also make me to think better.

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look by Damibiz(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hmmmmm what can I say

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by yeyedu(m): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2022
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nice.

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by Saturn101: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.