Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Your First adult toys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Your First adult toys (416 Views)

Ghana Sets Record By Shooting First Adult Film "Blue " Made In The Twi Language / When And How Did You Watch Your First Adult Movie? / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Your First adult toys by trykartehai(f): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2021
Purchasing your first toy can be both joyful and challenging. I can attest to this because I was in a similar situation not long ago. I'll admit that I had no idea what kind of intimacy gadget to hunt for. I ended up buying several "first toys" before deciding on one that I could proudly label "my first."

As a result of that experience and my time at Lioness, I've amassed a fair amount of expertise in the area of intimacy gadget selection. Here is a simple guide to help you pick the ideal adult toy for you.

Check the "Body Safe" label
Body-safe materials include non-porous silicone, glass, and wood, depending on the general rule. There are many real body-safe toys on the market, but there are also many imposters. Make sure it's safe for your body by doing a little more research. Toymakers saw the growing popularity of body-safe materials in toys, which is why they started labelling their products as "safe" when they were not. Click here for a complete and completely legitimate approach to making sure your most intimate toys are truly safe for your body.

Take your time and do your research
This is about you! He doesn't feel compelled to buy the first toy he sees. While some well-known classics, like the rabbit vibrator from Sex and the City, remain popular, there is no universal "magic bullet" for everyone (see what I did there?). center of gravity toys? What are anal plugs? Vibrating suction? Think about what makes you happy and where in your body you experience it. However, if something sparks your interest, go ahead and do your research! Don't be afraid to experiment with various emotions and desires. With so many alternatives, I am sure you will find something that will make you sing.

It doesn't have to look like a penis
I'm not suggesting that you avoid cocks or items that look like them. Please on design-centric intimacy gadgets that don't look like that squishy appendage. These toys tend to be more enjoyable because they are created with anatomy in mind.

Get a Good Lube
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned intimacy gadget user, lubricant is a must. It reduces friction, making the ride much smoother and more enjoyable. Water-based lubrication is the best option because it will not damage the material of intimacy gadgets. Previously, it was a “rule of thumb” that silicone lubrication destroyed silicone devices. However, in my experience, silicone lubricant works great as long as your toy is all silicone and not mixed with any other material (which is quite common among cheaper intimacy gadgets). Always do a spot test before continuing!

Check out intimacy gadget bloggers
This is something that I cannot stress enough! Many savvy people review intimacy gadgets so that you can make an informed decision regarding your next purchase. When I was shopping for an insertable toy, the sheer number of alternatives was overwhelming. After reading other blogs, I found that Miss Ruby Reviews spoke to me the most. Miss Ruby is an expert intimacy gadget reviewer whose in-depth and candid evaluations are great for beginners! She is also positive about sex, she is non-judgmental and interested in sexuality issues. I highly recommend looking for it! Every blogger has her personality and style, so she finds the ones you like (yes, pun intended). The important thing is to keep exploring yourself and, above all, have fun! Your first vibrator should be something that you are proud to own, as well as something that will blow your mind.

(1) (Reply)

Tomb Of Legendary Robin Hood In Yorkshire, England. / Proven Signs Your Spouse Will Have Extramarital Affairs / Self-love Is The Best Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.