Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Essence Of The Season. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Essence Of The Season. (116 Views)

What's The Essence Of Occultism? / Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? / What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Of The Season. by oluade11: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2021
My brothers and sisters, happy boxing day, happy Sunday, happy new week and compliment of the season.

As we celebrate and in all we do, let us be modest and be good ambassadors of our Saviour.

Above all, let us remember to show love and kindness to everyone we come across or that comes across us.

This is the whole essence of Christmas.

It is sharing love of Christ firsthand with all.
It is sharing the good news.
It is kindness.
It is putting smiles on faces.

While we were sinners and very unqualified not worthy, Christ died for you and me.

He qualified us with His blood, His life.

All we need to benefit from this great and unparalleled show of love is to acknowledge what He did, thank Him and begin to live in line with His will.

I am referring to those who are yet to accept Jesus into their lives.

For those of us in Christ, let people encounter the love of God through us.

God bless you.

Compliment of the season.

Always remember, Jesus loves you
Shalom.
Re: The Essence Of The Season. by ignis: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2021
... and also chopping life.

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Win In Your Mind, Then You Can Win Anywhere Else. / The Vital Secret To God's Power In Jesus's Ministry / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday, January 18, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.