Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business (1275 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
I wish to go into marriage counseling business, please I need to know how lucrative it is and will also be helping couples to settle their issues without taken the divorce route.It's also my passion as I love listening to marital issues right from childhood. Please I need people in the business to comment and help with some guidelines. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Megatone(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I wish to go into marriage counseling business, please I need to know how lucrative it is and will also be helping couples to settle their issues without taken the divorce route.It's also my passion as I love listening to marital issues right from childhood. Please I need people in the business to comment and help with some guidelines. Thanks.

How many years have you been married?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Megatone:

How many years have you been married?
Most successful marriage counsellors are never married, so its not a yardstick to base your judgement
Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Megatone(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Most successful marriage counsellors are never married, so its not a yardstick to base your judgement

grin

You want to use someone's marriage to do testing....

You no get experience but you wan council....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Megatone:

grin

You want to use someone's marriage to do testing....

You no get experience but you wan council....
Please don't run my business down,I know how to handle family issues well and I settle marital issues too,I've saved countless marriages
Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Please don't run my business down,I know how to handle family issues well and I settle marital issues too,I've saved countless marriages
You Iya ebe... God abeg oo
Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Limassol(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
MFTs( marriage and family therapist) are proffesionals and skilled in what they do. Passion alone is not enough, you must be qualified and certified. If you have the qualification and are passionate, give it a shot - its rewarding.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by odinson1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

I pity any unfortunate man that would be Foolish enough to come to you for counsel. Women generally are unable to Properly think with their brains,hence why they always advice you to "follow your heart", even when that heart is leading you to a lifetime of sorrows and regrets.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Killbillz:
You Iya ebe... God abeg oo
I'm very good at settling couples
Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
odinson1:

I pity any unfortunate man that would be Foolish enough to come to you for counsel. Women generally are unable to Properly think with their brains,hence why they always advice you to "follow your heart", even when that heart is leading you to a lifetime of sorrows and regrets.

Don't be unfortunate little boy,this is not ashawobeerpaelour telegram group blue film discussion and as such you don't have anything meaningful to contribute,don't just let me start with you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by ojun50(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
See has I dey laugh mess dey come out of my Yash.

Sweet mess for that matter
Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Limassol:
MFTs( marriage and family therapist) are proffesionals and skilled in what they do. Passion alone is not enough, you must be qualified and certified. If you have the qualification and are passionate, give it a shot - its rewarding.
Thanks a lot,you said it's rewarding? please can you explain further
Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Gameschanger:
Well I don't think you will get enough client's if you are not married with experience
I believe I'll do well in it.Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm very good at settling couples
I use God beg u leave settlement of couples alone. Face politics instead.. na beg i dey beg grin

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Killbillz:

I use God beg u leave settlement of couples alone. Face politics instead.. na beg i dey beg grin
It's my passion, my love for marital issues is second to none. We all have our passion.
Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
It's my passion, my love for marital issues is second to none. We all have our passion.
Haa... it's well. I wish u the best as u follow ur passion cheesy
Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Killbillz:

Haa... it's well. I wish u the best as u follow ur passion cheesy
Are you married? please patronize me

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you married? please patronize me
I'm not married grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Limassol(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Thanks a lot,you said it's rewarding? please can you explain further
For one, the take home is great. Secondly, the valuable skills you will acquire will come in handy if at some poinit you face marriage upheavals. Not to mention potential carreer growth and fulfilment.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by solidmyk(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
Leveraging on Sm platforms will do a great job for you if you know how to, esp instagram and facebook. You can start by choosing diff trending issues in marriage to discuss about, making sure those you've helped solve their issues also drops their positive reviews will go a long way.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by juri: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

There some few things you have to consider:

1. TIMING: It is good you have passion in such critical area of our society called marriage/family where guidance us very much needed in light of the chaos been experienced with far negative consequences for the next generation. However, you may want to start by building capacity rather than getting into the game because passion is not enough. Capacity building here would involve both spiritual and intellectual capacity. Studies in the field of human behaviour, social changes etc. For example amongst others, having professional qualifications in the field of Mediation, Dispute resolution etc. You may even offer your services to organisations such as FCT Family Court etc because if you really want to make significant impact, you must from day one consider Strategic Partnerships cutting across religious and circular world. You may also consider some level of mentorship.

2. LUCRATIVENESS: Realistically speaking, this line of activity you are planing to venture into would and can not on its own sustain you. You would have to do it along side a money paying job or business, whatever. But with time, having built a reputation in the field, I am sure the rewards will come. Your speaking engagements, books etc on the subject will become a stream of income on it's own.

I think with the points above, you can. But more than anything els, I repeat, you need knowledge, skills. You have to first Build Capacity.

On a different subject though. You are yet to respond to my mail and offer. I sent you a birthday message, want to know your take on the message. May even want to send you one on marriage by the same speaker, its very educative. Have a nice day.
Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
juri:

There some few things you have to consider:

1. TIMING: It is good you have passion in such critical area of our society called marriage/family where guidance us very much needed in light of the chaos been experienced with far negative consequences for the next generation. However, you may want to start by building capacity rather than getting into the game because passion is not enough. Capacity building here would involve both spiritual and intellectual capacity. Studies in the field of human behaviour, social changes etc. For example amongst others, having professional qualifications in the field of Mediation, Dispute resolution etc. You may even offer your services to organisations such as FCT Family Court etc because if you really want to make significant impact, you must from day one consider Strategic Partnerships cutting across religious and circular world. You may also consider some level of mentorship.

2. LUCRATIVENESS: Realistically speaking, this line of activity you are planing to venture into would and can not on its own sustain you. You would have to do it along side a money paying job or business, whatever. But with time, having built a reputation in the field, I am sure the rewards will come. Your speaking engagements, books etc on the subject will become a stream of income on it's own.

I think with the points above, you can. But more than anything els, I repeat, you need knowledge, skills. You have to first Build Capacity.

On a different subject though. You are yet to respond to my mail and offer. I sent you a birthday message, want to know your take on the message. May even want to send you one on marriage by the same speaker, its very educative. Have a nice day.
Hi Mr Juri,thanks a lot
Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by jaxxy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

If u have not been in a relationship u cannot speak effectively about relationships same goes with marriage. U needs to have experience. grin U can have helpful tips if Ure a good psychologist tho bt still no experience.

U have to have a name and track record for people to trust in ur work or words then it can be very lucrative cos we have marriage issues everywhere.

If it is guaranteed u can solve the right problems u will make money easily.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
jaxxy:

If u have not been in a relationship u cannot speak effectively about relationships same goes with marriage. U needs to have experience. grin U can have helpful tips if Ure a good psychologist tho bt still no experience.

U have to have a name and track record for people to trust in ur work or words then it can be very lucrative cos we have marriage issues everywhere.

If it is guaranteed u can solve the right problems u will make money easily.
Thanks jaxy,but I trust I'll do well in it
Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by flokii: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
@Op are you not too young for that?
How can a teenager be advising married couples? orisirisi

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
flokii:
It's a gift and passion, so age does not really matter
Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by flokii: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
It's a gift and passion, so age does not really matter

Some professions are actually age and experience sensitive you know.. let me not discourage you, follow your passion.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
flokii:

Some professions are actually age and experience sensitive you know.. let me not discourage you, follow your passion.
I'm 60+ already so I'm good to go

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Truvelisback(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
flokii:
Na mama she be ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Truvelisback(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I can't stop laughing.

Re: I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
Truvelisback:
I can't stop laughing.
can you explain the reason for your laughter

(1) (2) (Reply)

RAYMOND ITOBORE (InstaGage) is a scammer / Watch Video Of How School Girl With Heavy Backside Shakes Her Waist / What Qualify A Man To Be The Head/lead in a relationship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.