Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) (54554 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by WibusJaga: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2021

The SUV receipt was probably in his name. But the guy really needs to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by StrikeBack(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Na wah oo
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by advanceDNA: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wait.. I thought she said she gave him the SUV

6 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by DEXTROVERT: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Keep
Representing
Bro

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by gasparpisciotta: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Make I go collect my own back

6 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Thandiubani:
Prince Kpokpogri has taken back the Lexus SUV he gave to Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh.

Recall that he had given her the car before their relationship collapsed.

However, following the end of their messy relationship, he decided to retrieve his car.

He shared a video of the moment he got his car back on Instagram.

A friend, Gen Mordi also got a reply after she congratulated him for getting back his car from the Nollywood actress.

See video of him driving the car below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmOLBAZMdxQ

This kpokpogAri guy gave tonto sweet hell. Am sure he listens to Felas song alot that says

"I no be gentleman at all
I no be gentleman at all
I be African man, original"

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Lastmankc(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
luscioustrish:
Such a petty man-child undecided
If it's a woman, will you say this?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by KingDash: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
idiot make e do giveaway
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by BigYash: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Real niggar.. Not some kind of pussy ass niggas here on nairaland(the woman wrappers them) grin

14 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by FarahAideed: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
KpoKpo na man you be

11 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Useless and clueless man,and he just enter yakata and started driving like that,this boy dy underate Tonto,he go collect soon

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by porthouse7(f): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
luscioustrish:
ode lon like

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by FarahAideed: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
luscioustrish:

When she collected her Hilux from him you hailed her ooo and now he collect his Lexus you call him man child

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by backbone503(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Any sense in collecting a gift you freely gifted someone? That's quite petty and belittling!

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Emperor550(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Finally...he has taken the red pill. grin angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by mastertek: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
The real African man himself,

I heard Tonto fans claimed she's the one that do this and do that for the guy, just like normal lies they told on Churchill

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Joeyfizzo: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
luscioustrish:
that's how it Shud be

14 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
He did well, you can't just forfeit a car worth well over 20 million naira.

19 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by IbileIfe: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
luscioustrish:
Tonto Dikeh has never dated real Alpha Males.
She prefers immature and insecure men without class.

8 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by luscioustrish(f): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
IbileIfe:

Tonto Dikeh has never dated real Alpha Males.
She prefers immature and insecure men without class.

You’re right, it’s a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by thinkmoney(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Thandiubani:
Prince Kpokpogri has taken back the Lexus SUV he gave to Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh.

Recall that he had given her the car before their relationship collapsed.

However, following the end of their messy relationship, he decided to retrieve his car.

He shared a video of the moment he got his car back on Instagram.

A friend, Gen Mordi also got a reply after she congratulated him for getting back his car from the Nollywood actress.

See video of him driving the car below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmOLBAZMdxQ
Stupid people everywhere. Whatever gift u give anybody has become theirs, it's no longer yours. Think through before u give anything out.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by MiaBeer(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nigerian men sef. I wonder what the chest beating and publicity is all about. You got your car, so move the Fvck on undecided

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by daddytime(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
TempUser:
Nice one! Just like I did retrieve my android tab from an ex years back.

Satisfying! grin

Kala! Daju! Ma reerin!

Lol...

Everytime wey I see this guy wey una dey call portable...I dey always laff...

I like the guy one kind.

He's just doing his thing and being himself.

Na people go just want take advantage of am.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
unlike some silly simps

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by yilari(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Kennyfancy(m): 2:19pm
What about the banging on her, did you got it back ? That is the only thing she gave during relationship, he also gave her money and other stuffs like shopping and the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by CaptainAyub: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
luscioustrish:
Lol.
Because this particular alpha no gree make una 'chop' am? cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Arabaincubus: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
He didn't invest in bia-bia bank.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by obembet(f): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nonsense grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Guyman02:
The guy outsmarted Tonto Dike on this one, kept the original owner certificate in his name and presented fake documents to her as if he knew the relationship may not last.
When things went South between them he requested for his Lexus and Tonto claimed it was a gift to her from him, presented the vehicles papers to Police which confirmed that the guy was with the original certificates.

Recall also that Tonto gave him a Hilux for his birthday with original documents bought in his name.

Now the guy has the two cars to himself shocked

The Guy is a Legend, Bro!

Dat's how you treat em Bitches! cool

Most of our Naija ladies will be so Pained on seeing dis news!
They love Men dey manipulate with Silly Emotions, sentiments and Tears! sad

Kpokpogri will NOT take such Sh*t! cool smiley

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid / Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.