Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) (54563 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by paulolee(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Now this is what I call an alpha male..gift na gift boss..thanks for being a real man..
sure boss...tanks too
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Nyascobar1414: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
This stuff pain ladies em ehh.. They always want every shii to favour them.. Kpokogri is the real OG... Such a die hard redpilled man

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
paulolee:

sure boss...tanks too
wink
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Ashirioluwa: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
Can’t stand a man with kid brains

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
cococandy:
apparently they both gave each other cars but he presented hers with fake papers and now they’ve broken up, he wants to keep the one she gave him and also collect the one he gave her.

Unless I’m wrong and she got hers back in that case, fair game. First to do no dey pain
You are being sensible these days, kudos. cool
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by muheeb01(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
This man pettiness is on another level

Check my signature and profile for my works....we deliver nationwide,..my office is in oyo town
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Cutehotnerd001: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
ensamy:
How much did he pay for all the knack, if Tonto charge him, will he be able to pay
Fo0lish man, was she raped? Charge for sex enjoyed by two people? She for go stand for road naa make guys go dey carry am dey break as olosho, infact thunder fire u and that Tonto...

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Cutehotnerd001: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
damola1:

if that is the case. Then shame on him

But this is just ur opinion, doesn't count and doesn't change anything...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by luscioustrish(f): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
larryking540:

oooh I feel your vibes now ,,yeah , sometimes some people will make points just to prove you wrong , probably Tonto must have dared him ,but I doubt if most Nigeria females are enlightened about documentation and court system

I’m not sure they are, you know how love takes over common sense sometimes.
I just wish they’d sort their differences and move on quietly...Tonto will reply now and another headline will follow suit.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by deebrownneymar: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Tonto thought it was paid for with her pussy. Lmao! Pussy wey Kpopogarri get full ground? Lmao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by chaloskyx: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nothing petty about collecting your goodies from your enemy
luscioustrish:
Such a petty man-child undecided

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by chaloskyx: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
whats petty about collecting back an SUV worth millions this isnt boxers or t-shirt naa its his property as the care is in his name he has the right to take back what he owns especially from an enemy like tonto
muheeb01:
This man pettiness is on another level

Check my signature and profile for my works....we deliver nationwide,..my office is in oyo town
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by chaloskyx: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
she has already uploaded a 2nd hand 2008 bently naa
ussv:
Trust tonto, she will upload a photo of a brand new SUV wey beta pass dat one in the next few days. But seriously that is childish, I thought a gift is a gift, putting condition on a gift is evil. Something wey you dash person, because una no dey again, you collect am back. If God be like KpoKpogri, none of us for dey alive after the thing wey Adam and Eve, Lot et al did.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Analyst7: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Guyman02:
The guy outsmarted Tonto Dike on this one, kept the original owner certificate in his name and presented fake documents with her name to her as if he knew the relationship may not last.

When things went South between them he requested for his Lexus and Tonto initially claimed it was a gift to her from him, she presented the vehicles papers to Police which confirmed that the guy was with the original purchase certificates in his name.

Recall also that Tonto gave him a Hilux for his birthday with original documents bought in his name.

Now the guy has the two cars to himself shocked

But in another angle, Tonto despite been a loud mouth was sincere to him while they dated but the guy is a player who was out to use her ab initio like he has done to many other Yeyebrities and that's why she is seriously pained upon realising she has being used and dumped
E be like say uno read the news where Tonto dey beg him because she cheated, summary is they are both assholes and one is not better than the other
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by luscioustrish(f): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
chaloskyx:
Nothing petty about collecting your goodies from your enemy

Lol they’re not enemies na cheesy
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by chaloskyx: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
sorry i forgot they are frenimies
luscioustrish:

Lol they’re not enemies na cheesy
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Kog45(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Guyman02:
The guy outsmarted Tonto Dike on this one, kept the original owner certificate in his name and presented fake documents with her name to her as if he knew the relationship may not last.

When things went South between them he requested for his Lexus and Tonto initially claimed it was a gift to her from him, she presented the vehicles papers to Police which confirmed that the guy was with the original purchase certificates in his name.

Recall also that Tonto gave him a Hilux for his birthday with original documents bought in his name.

But in another angle, Tonto despite been a loud mouth was sincere to him while they dated but the guy is a player who was out to use her ab initio like he has done to many other Yeyebrities and that's why she is seriously pained upon realising she has being used and dumped
Oga na Toto Dikeh matter you get time for like this....u must be Olofofo for street.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by dmbb: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
His name is hard to pronounce
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by TolaniLuv: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Guyman02:

Exactly, TotoDicke was used and dumped.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
I can now respect KPOKPO GIRI
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Akangbedfacts: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
A lots are wrong. It is an indication that he doesn't have value for women. No matter the offence u should think of the good times u shared love. Well conscience is out of the universe.
God1000:
I don't see anything wrong in that
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
luscioustrish:
Such a petty man-child undecided

Really!
what of Tonto that got her Hilux back?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
TolaniLuv:

Exactly, TotoDicke was used and dumped.
How exactly was she used and dumped?
Prince spent more in the relationship
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
ensamy:
How much did he pay for all the knack, if Tonto charge him, will he be able to pay

Na dem! See reasoning. Na your type dey give girl house on top one round of sex angry
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Dumte(m): 6:42am On Dec 28, 2021
KiNg0G:
He's an OG, who understands the game.
Keeping the original papers in his name, says it all.

What a real nigga.

What is OG
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Dumte(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2021
And this reminds me of my ex years back. Ekuke got the liver to return my cardigan, my Bible and everything. But hanty forget say that Nokia E75 belongs to me.

Symbian phone that time was like iPhone nowadays. Na so I set trap for her in the name of settling the matayas. Collect my kapa back. Soldier come soldier go, barrack still remain.

Who no like my action make he troway face. Na one day person de die
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by KiNg0G: 6:53am On Dec 28, 2021
Dumte:

What is OG
The meme attached is an example of an OG
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Anndrew(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2021
GoodHardDick:

No stuffs is better let go. I actually blame guys who always Please and buy stuffs for ladies who ain't their wives or family members,,thinking that would make her stick and stay with them in the relationship, that's stupidity and foolishness. there's nothing like being bigger here bro. Some ladies are ingrate. This is because of their entitlement mentalitmentalities.

This is exactly why I always advice my fellow guys to become a red piller Immediately and enjoy peace of mind.

and also a GoodHardDick
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by damola1: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

But this is just ur opinion, doesn't count and doesn't change anything...

True. And he abused trust.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by orohbiro(f): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2021
KiNg0G:
He's an OG, who understands the game.
Keeping the original papers in his name, says it all.

What a real nigga.
my god will punish all of u for supporting him
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by KiNg0G: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2021
orohbiro:
my god will punish all of u for supporting him

How to know a Lady with higher body count.

Na hiv go kill you soon

Arshawol kobo kobo

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by kenzysmith: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
KiNg0G:

How to know a Lady with higher body count.

Na hiv go kill you soon

Arshawol kobo kobo
must u bring her picture haba this is too harsh bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / Toke Makinwa Rocks See-Through Gown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.