Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) (55313 Views)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
She should have just ignored him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Triangles1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
All girls are not the same
Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by King44(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lol as I see am for twitter yesterday I no know say na watin sup be that sef, the guy F up. She fit dey do hook up for sure but manner of approach matters na

You no go just open mouth gbaga ask am for public

A well deserved slap.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by TheGift: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
what a coward. he's obviously a SIMP.
What should He have done? Slap Her back after being a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
The future has refused to be an ashawo

6 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Richvibes1997: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
A well deserved slap,she should claim damages afterwards. Most of these young men are very disrespectful
bitch

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Blaze14k: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
E be like nairaland go borrow igbere tv small..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by EmmyNorse(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
her dress didn't prove otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by BIGDADDY000(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
And how does that becomes a crime? The way you dress � that the way the will address you. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Women always acting like they are big on morality until dangote ask them same.

That was how miss Daniels probably was till that large for_ head man asked same. now she giving out more heads than headies.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Kingcalls: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
A well deserved slap,she should claim damages afterwards. Most of these young men are very disrespectful

U are very disturbed mentally....so sweeeet to know a man 4kd ur brain up grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Frigga13: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
This act .. is simple reason I don’t deal with Yoruba women..

Is normal with them.. mayb too much sophistication

Had an experience at badore years back.. mean behind ado road.. with one woman named princess ..

Make sure she collect and still spend time at lion building.. though her husband Na dpo..

I hate women .. wey Dey jonze..

Another Na ife law faculty back in days... she tear me slap.. olboy she got the fvckin down in 1 sec.

And funny thing be say when dey don Dey see their people,Na so ginger go start.. and em boys will always come to defend the useless women.

If you ever collect from a lady .. bros no waste time.. make she no know wetin jam her.. her simps will back off.

Provocation is allowed.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Richvibes1997:
bitch
Are you alright?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are very disturbed mentally....so sweeeet to know a man 4kd ur brain up grin grin
You are very dumb to think I'll ever allow a man mess with me

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by olayiwola72(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
If na me she slap ehn … by now 6 feet go don dey ready for her cause many hospitals no go fit collect her … yes or no is that a crime … if this happen to a lady by now you go see Justice for everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Richvibes1997: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you alright?
yes babe

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Showyze(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Me am not understanding again, how can how much you dey sell your market bring resounding slap like?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Abagworo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX8DVIJsnnh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It's because she thinks he's a small boy. Let a married man ask her now and her body will start shaking jiggy jiggy.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Kingcalls: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are very dumb to think I'll ever allow a man mess with me

grin grin grin

E tooooo sweeeet me grin grin , the man did a fantastic job in dealing with u b1tch grin grin.... 4k u well well , dump u for a better woman .... he saw u hv no value grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by King44(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kellibae:
Serves him right..they think everyone is olosho

A low life man who carries ashewo is a dimwit and and idiot ,
the truth of the matter is, for him to have approached her for such, guy man knows as e dey go

But his manner of approach F everything up, if it was in secrecy and polite and she slapped him, omo I go like encourage am make he give am headbooting but from the look of things sef the guy is a simp

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Palazee(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
SIMP grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

grin grin grin

E tooooo sweeeet me grin grin , the man did a fantastic job in dealing with u b1tch grin grin.... 4k u well well , dump u for a better woman .... he saw u hv no value grin
Seriously this ain't nice man..what do you gain when you insult people in this manner tho?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by MJBOLT: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
I no wan know the Kain question the guy ask,that bitch suppose get swollen face.

See as the guy even dey look like mumu,girls know who Dem fit dey slap anyhow

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by King44(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Abagworo:

It's because she thinks he's a small boy. Let a married man ask her now and her body will start shaking jiggy jiggy.
if the guy has enough in his pocket and it shows on him she wouldn't have acted out that way. She knows he can't afford fanny

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Princedapace(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
BadRadio:
even a hooker will still slap your face if you don't approach her the right way. Believe it or not, sex workers deserves some measure of regard and respect.

I'm a software developer and u walked up to me and asked me how much I charge as a medical doctor? I will now slap u?
There is nothing wrong in hookup. It is a full time job for many ladies and many are into it.

If a guy had slapped a lady for asking him similar question, we would have called him out.

That lady is very stu*id. If she had tried that with me, I would have removed two teeth Fri. Her mouth. What nonsense

She could have said, excuse me, I'm not into that. Hookup is a job and popular here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by larryking540: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
what do you mean by disrespectful ,like they say dress the way you want to be addressed ,if you dress seductively ,no vex I will do the say way the guy acted ,and if u raise your hands ,they no born you well sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Ghallant01(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
It was just a slap this lady gave my friend. If you see the kind beating this lady received that day. As per say my guy just finish smoking loud.

We later beg on behalf of the lady. My friend nearly kill her that day.

Women thought they can do shit with any guy you see.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by larryking540: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
BadRadio:
even a hooker will still slap your face if you don't approach her the right way. Believe it or not, sex workers deserves some measure of regard and respect.
bro ,now I know you have not visited a hooker before ,have you had a hooker telling you go straight to the point ,my guy to be hook no need formal education or degree o or office manner o,,,how old are u self

9 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by King44(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
TheGift:
What should He have done? Slap Her back after being a fool.
at least one would be enough, now he has casted... Embarrassment everywhere, the topic of the town
Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by vikiphy89(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Bitch be humble!
kendrick lamar
Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by suffering: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Well, that was a waste of data. Everything was censored. If he retaliated the story would turn out different. On top of everything she'd end up chasing a married man in future, the boy wasn't wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
The way you dress is the way you will be addressed ......

Any lady wey try am with me go almost enter six feet undecided undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.