Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) (31580 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by 1nice(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28
Concern Nigerian lady advices girls to stop doing hookup form of prostution and find small businesses to do in order to prevent them from been used for money rituals by yahoo boys, ritualists and human organs harvesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayKgHU1yfr0&pp=ygUkU21hbGwgZ2lybHMgZG9pbmcgaG9va3VwIGluIE5pZ2VyaWEg

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28
But if she no svck o if she no fvck, who go pay for her wig and handbag..........Odumodu black 2023

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 28
unless you give these lazy good for nothing useless undercover oloshoes an alternative, they wont stop!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Radicalwarrior(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28
Say No To Patronizing Hookup Girls!
Say No To Hookup Girls Practices!!
Say No To Patronizing Ashawo (Prostitutes)

###Be responsible and stay safe###

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by imagrg(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28
In most cases na poverty dey make some ladies dey spread legs for who dem nor supposed to for money. embarassed

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28
imagrg:
In most cases na poverty dey make some ladies dey spread legs for who dem nor supposed to for money. embarassed

What about the guys?
Wetin Dem dey do?
Make una dey play.

Only few do it due to poverty. Others will tell you money dey hookup

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Calylove: 6:18pm On Feb 28
The lady is right.

Prostitution is a complex and multifaceted issue with various dangers and contributing factors. Here are some of the dangers associated with prostitution and factors that may lead individuals to engage in this profession:

Dangers of Prostitution:

Health Risks:

Prostituted individuals often face increased risks of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV/AIDS due to the nature of their work.
Violence and Abuse:

Prostituted individuals are at a higher risk of physical and sexual violence from clients, pimps, or law enforcement. The lack of legal protection can exacerbate these risks.
Mental Health Issues:

Many individuals involved in prostitution experience mental health challenges, including depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and substance abuse.
Stigma and Discrimination:

Stigmatization and social ostracism are common issues faced by individuals engaged in prostitution, leading to negative impacts on mental health and overall well-being.
Trafficking and Exploitation:

Some individuals in prostitution may be victims of human trafficking, forced into the profession against their will and subjected to exploitation.
Legal Consequences:

In many places, prostitution is illegal, leading to legal consequences for those involved. Criminalization can further marginalize and endanger individuals in the profession.
Poverty and Economic Vulnerability:

Economic hardship and lack of alternative employment opportunities may lead individuals to choose prostitution as a means of survival.
Factors Leading to Prostitution:

Poverty:

Economic hardship and limited job opportunities can drive individuals, particularly women, towards prostitution as a way to meet basic needs.
Lack of Education:

Limited access to education can contribute to a lack of skills and employment options, pushing individuals towards prostitution.
History of Abuse:

Individuals who have experienced childhood abuse, neglect, or domestic violence may be more susceptible to entering the sex trade.
Drug Addiction:

Substance abuse issues can be both a cause and a consequence of involvement in prostitution. Some individuals turn to prostitution to support drug habits.
Human Trafficking:

Coercion, deception, and human trafficking play a significant role in forcing individuals into prostitution against their will.
Gender Inequality:

Societal norms and gender inequality can limit opportunities for women, pushing them towards prostitution as a means of survival.
Lack of Social Support:

A lack of supportive social networks, including family and community, can contribute to vulnerability and isolation, making individuals more susceptible to entering prostitution.
Addressing the issue of prostitution requires a comprehensive approach that considers social, economic, and legal factors, along with efforts to provide support, education, and alternative opportunities for individuals involved in or at risk of entering the profession.

See my signature.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Madups(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28
Oga leave that thing.. If na like that i for don join yahoo or i for don de do some kind evil just cos of money.
imagrg:

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by OgaTheTop2: 10:30pm On Feb 28
Hookup girls are already hooked on hookup. It's become addiction and easy way of making money. No way out until guys stop hooking them up.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Abee79(m): 5:11am On Feb 29
It's called the "Oldest Profession in the World" for a reason & it will NEVER stop being the most patronized business publicly & privately.
That's all I can say 🤐

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by jeromestarks: 12:53pm On Feb 29
Honestly, I can't get erection with a prostitute. Those girls disgust me.

My pinky only stand in the presence of a virgin pvssy. I can't even do a girl above 25; the pomo go look terrible to me so tey I go just wear my trousers back.

No matter your level of desperation, do not marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men. If you can fvck her, fine. Let her go after you're tired. When you're ready for marriage, find a virgin young lady (18-23) and marry. You will never regret your marriage and her pvssy go dey look fresh every time you fvck it.
Avoid my advice and 9jacover will cover your story.

If you're not the one who disvirgined your wife, please leave what you're doing right now and take your children for DNA test. I can confidently tell you that your first child is not your own.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by BBIA: 12:53pm On Feb 29
Jennyclay you are warned. cool

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by FeliciaOja(f): 12:53pm On Feb 29
You can spend 200 hours advicing an Olosho
Then you decide to go for a 5 minutes break

Only for you to come back and catch her gang banging 3 guys in a row...

Advicing a hookup girl is like using basket to fetch water cheesy

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by tuoyoojo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 29
It's the "cheapest" work. Just go as u are. No need for capital.

Like the girl said , u go chop food, enjoy a.c, be nacked and be paid

But all these things dey reduce woman worth

But then, what do I even know

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by ndubuogaranya: 12:54pm On Feb 29
grin
The lady giving the advice come be like pot telling kettle say e black due to charcoal

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:54pm On Feb 29
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 12:54pm On Feb 29
Very unfortunate about 90% of Naija girls/ladies are into hook up, either overtly or covertly.

.......... before you deny my submission, that indeed you are not into hook up, covertly....

A MAN INVITE YOU AND HAS SEX WITH YOU IN WHICH HE DOESN'T EVEN GIVEN YOU ORDINARY TRANSPORT FARE LET ALONE OTHER MONEY.
How did u react?
If you are calmed and not feel cheated, that means you are not into hookup in any form, but if u re feel cheated or even flare up and forced him to give you money, much more than transport money, infact, you are overtly into hook up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Lalami3232(m): 12:55pm On Feb 29
F
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by ProudNigerian01: 12:55pm On Feb 29
My own warning is to everybody.

Come out of sexual misconduct.

Musturbation, Fornication, Adultery.

It will ruin you whether you know God or not.

It has ruined many great people, both male and female, all over the world from time immemorial.

Don't be another example.

One moment of pleasure is not worth the physical and spiritual risks associated with them.

If you see it as a problem and are finding it difficult to come out of any of the above, it means there's a serious problem already and you need deliverance.

If you want to be delivered of it and it is difficult, confess immediately to God and visit a Bible believing church in which there's a pastor with the grace to pray you out of it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 12:55pm On Feb 29
Will they listen. Bunch Of lazy whores

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by meum: 12:56pm On Feb 29
Hookup = Ash*wo = Ol*sho all na the same na nomenclature different.

Ma, No be today the work start & E no go end for our time. The only way E take different from before be say shame no Dey am like before.

As it’s going girls go Dey put am for CV as experience in a few years time😁

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by pejuakinab: 12:56pm On Feb 29
Odogwu must hear this
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by blingxx(m): 12:56pm On Feb 29
You can't stop the oldest profession in the world

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Maj196(m): 12:56pm On Feb 29
No be lie oo... Na so Sharon and Queen chop my money just like that... 95% of girls for Abuja na hookup dem dey do either coded or open... Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Pojomojo: 12:57pm On Feb 29
I hardly respond to people's post but this topic got my attention.

Just last weekend, a colleague of mine came to my office pleading that i should let her change her wears in my office and i asked her where is she going or what is she up to, this lady bluntly told me that she wants to go and f^ck a customer. Innocent me took it for a joke and laugh it off. But to my amusement, the lady change her wears sneak out so camera will not see her and took a bike beside the company to God knows where.

After an hour plus, she came back with some drinks and that was when it dawned on me cos i can see that she really went to f^ck but i still pretended not to know and i asked her where she went to. Lo and behold, the lady repeated what she earlier told me and even said why would she be lying to me. That will i beat her because she went to f^ck a customer. Saying the customer was sick and needed her presence to calm his naive. Till date it's still as if I'm dreaming.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Lalami3232(m): 12:58pm On Feb 29
Advising a Nigerian girl to quit hookup is like advising a Nigerian politician to be truthful, honest and sinless. Recently, I've come to discover that we have two types of hookups which are:
1. Public hookup
2. Private hookup
Weather you like am or not, 95% of Nigerian babes dey into one of the aforementioned. If you no meet her as virgin, oga forget it because she must have been into one of the following. That's not my reason for coming here sha, I'm only here to enlighten my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by callmevirus(m): 12:58pm On Feb 29
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

You wan close Jennyclay's office. You think she will hear you, something wey don enter her blood

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by CharleyBright(m): 12:59pm On Feb 29
What is hookup?
I just dey hear join Hook-up upandan.
Is it a Musical Band?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by BBIA: 12:59pm On Feb 29
Siofra you are warned.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Akpabio22: 12:59pm On Feb 29
Olosho na useless work. Her body go tell her later
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Nature129(m): 12:59pm On Feb 29
If they don't do hookup, how will boys renew their subscription? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by tiswell(m): 1:00pm On Feb 29
Some nairaland ladies will disagree,cos they are lazy and yet want the best hardworking men around for themselves.

I pity the Simps patronizing them

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Prostitutes On Strike - Punch / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.