Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Which Is Better - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Is Better (1088 Views)

Which Of Them Is Better To Learn (flutter Or Java) / Which One Is Better: Python Django Or Php? / Help. Machine Learning And Data Analysis Which Is Better And Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better by Icepresh(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Coding or Programming. Which is better to learn and easier ?
Re: Which Is Better by Ynix(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Icepresh:
they are almost the same
Re: Which Is Better by Icepresh(m): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ynix:
they are almost the same
Can you explain them both for me please. I am trying to learn one
Re: Which Is Better by Ynix(m): 3:50am On Dec 28, 2021
Icepresh:

Can you explain them both for me please. I am trying to learn one
Start with the one you know, the difference doesn't matter at the beginning just chose one language and the frameworks then get necessary materials and begin your learning curve
Re: Which Is Better by Icepresh(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2021
Ynix:

Start with the one you know, the difference doesn't matter at the beginning just chose one language and the frameworks then get necessary materials and begin your learning curve
I don’t know any. I am just a fresher
Re: Which Is Better by yconcrete: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2021
https:///Iwu02yo7ICU1Qc8mPQR9Jo. Do you have any business idea or product you want to share or advertise? Perhaps you don't have but you want to learn from others in order to improve your financial life come 2022? If yes, click on the link to join LET'S TALK BUSINESS.https:///Iwu02yo7ICU1Qc8mPQR9Jo or join through the whatsapp number......08038414087
Re: Which Is Better by Ynix(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2021
Icepresh:

I don’t know any. I am just a fresher
Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Which Is Better by dsurest(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
pls can I use a laptop with 2gb RAM to learn web development?
Re: Which Is Better by dsurest(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
I'm trying to buy the laptop for 50k
Re: Which Is Better by T0BY(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2021
They are the same. No difference.
Re: Which Is Better by SmartyPants(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Icepresh:

To get a better answer, what do you think coding is and what do you think programming is?

The reality is that code is used to write programs. There is no difference at all.
Re: Which Is Better by BlackSan: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2021
Icepresh:

I saw this somewhere. I hope it helps though I don't think you know what you wanna do since you are trying to pick an easier one. undecided

Re: Which Is Better by codewithfemi: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2021
Coding is a subset of Programming. Coding is writing code in various programming languages but Programming is an act of providing a machine or a computer a set of instructions to execute. Programming is much broader than coding. You do need both as a Software Engineer. Check my channel for some tech videos that could help: https://www.youtube.com/c/codewithfemi?sub_confirmation=1

(1) (Reply)

Projected Recession In The US And Possible Impact On Availability Of Remote Jobs / Which Is Best? / Urgent Help On E-tutor Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.