Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal (15214 Views)

Ugandan University Sacks Nafiu Lukman Abiodun For Sexual Harassment / UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Idowu Abbas: Kaduna University Sacks Lecturer For Sexual Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2021
B
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by MERCHANDISER: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2021
If we can control their sexual urge as men,we have solved 85% of our problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by Fiscus105(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2021
I asked girl out she declined, for the 2nd time she stood her ground, my feelings off immediately but for he-goats that is when they would be doing gragra. ........sleeping with girl who doesn't have a single love and feelings for you.

1 Like

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by MERCHANDISER: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Kpekus. Breast and yansh be putting men in trouble and loose guarding men
My grandfather will always say to me son....six things destroy a man easily
They are
1) kpekus
2) yansh
3) breast
4) anger
5) Pride
4) greed
I thought he was done...then he called me again and said son...even if you can't avoid anger, pride and greed but make sure you are able to control yourself when you see KPEKUS, YANSH and BREAST

I changed my weed supplier
Arizona been giving you sense since time immemorial cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by NkanuSon: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2021
What are u saying abeg grin
Sarsaproko:
Dr Ukaegbu is an unconscionably appalling prostitute and a monstrous monotonous solitaire playing tainted spawn of a syphilitic swamp rat." Serves him right!
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by Marxist001(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2021
NA WA OOO. ALL THESE LECTURERS ARE JUST LIKE NIGERIA POLICE, THEM NO DEY LEARN AT ALL

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by tamikal155: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2021
I am curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be utilizing? I’m having some small security problems with my latest site and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions? http://www.TONG-AAA.com
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by Freerhyme1(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
They are
1) kpekus
2) yansh
3) breast
4) anger
5) Pride
4) greed
I thought he was done...then he called me again and said son...even if you can't avoid anger, pride and greed but make sure you are able to control yourself when you see KPEKUS, YANSH and BREAST

Itz only when you puff Colos you get such inspiration grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by everythinggirly(f): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2021
Very good.
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by dayoscape: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2021
Normal levels
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by sameks08(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2021
dasparrow:
Shameless idiot! They have their wife at home yet they keep sexually harassing their female students. I am glad he got fired. He is suppose to impart knowledge yet all he thinks about is how to stick his filthy STD-infested prick in female students angry
. Ah ah this news pain you wella but wait until you hear his own side of the story
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by RodgersAkpafu: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Na dem, always making making innocent young girls to be committing abortion to the extent of becoming baby buyers in the future.
They hate polygamy but keep a thousands mistresses. Karma has been dishing them with baby factories hence the cycle continues.
This ethnic bigot again
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by NigerianObserva: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
They are
1) kpekus
2) yansh
3) breast
4) anger
5) Pride
4) greed

Push to frontpage
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by chikason22(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2021
Lekan1o1:
The government can stop this shit but they don't want to..
Why not add jail term for sex for Marks
There is

1 Like

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by chikason22(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2021
georenn:
good , serves him right. 80% of male lecturers in any Nigerian universities are into this.
95%
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by yusluvad(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2021
dasparrow:
Shameless idiot! They have their wife at home yet they keep sexually harassing their female students. I am glad he got fired. He is suppose to impart knowledge yet all he thinks about is how to stick his filthy STD-infested prick in female students angry
Yes, that serves him right. Cos he has there type at home...
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by wink2015(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2021
Another Professor Akindele.

They do not seize to disappoint us.

Se. x se. x and se. x that is all what they go and do at the detriment of their student.
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by busterr(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2021
This stupid man.
He introduced himself as a pastor.
Hopeless wicked man
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by ayenale1(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2021
And he's a church worker, deacon somewhere o
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by wink2015(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2021
Brocode1:
angry
If you don't have self control as a Man please avoid Lecturer job. It's not as if the money is encouraging anyway. Sometimes it is the ladies who approach these men, just never consent. If you don't give face they will call you names. Shame you, but never let your few minutes pleasure cost you a lifetime legacy! Your reputation should be your priority

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL.

THERE WAS SIMILAR CASE INVOLVING A UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR AT THE OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, IFE ( OAU )

His name is Professor Akindele.

This guy was engaging in sex for marks but he was fished out of the system an dismissed.

That was in a federal government owned university.

Men should learn to discipline themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by Lordedifice1: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2021
Perverted aphrodisiac
Shebi you don loose your job wey many dy find because of ordinary common sex.
Sex is when a man moves front and back to release something that is not up to 1litre

I wonder what he will tell his family
What a disgrace
Konji na bastard

2 Likes

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by billyG(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2021
HOD that should be an epitome of impeccability.
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by ensamy(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2021
Most times it's the female students especially the dull ones that usually go after the lecturers for " sex-for-grades", I witnessed one, infact I met one in the act in his office and I had to wait until they finished, I knew the lady my course mate then and that was her way seducing lecturers, very dull but pretty lady, she doesn't want to study but go after lecturers when she can't pass Thier courses.
It's difficult to see brilliant students accuse lecturers of this shit, only the dull runs girls who don't attend lectures but wants to have an A.
So sad shocked shocked, Lecturers .

2 Likes

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by dalass(f): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2021
Brocode1:
angry
If you don't have self control as a Man please avoid Lecturer job. It's not as if the money is encouraging anyway. Sometimes it is the ladies who approach these men, just never consent. If you don't give face they will call you names. Shame you, but never let your few minutes pleasure cost you a lifetime legacy! Your reputation should be your priority

Wisdom cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by Yhungtee44(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2021
Lecturers like end of the year knacking grin wink
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by Agricmoney(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2021
others would learn.If you can't control your urges then lecturing job is not for you cause you would see desperate ones that can do and undo anything for a good grade

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by dogmart(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Brocode1:
angry

You have said it just as it is.
Avoid lecturing avoid pastoring etc

I still don't know the one which is worse. Though I still think it is lecturing. Cus at least faith/ religiousity won't disturb you. And the babes never stop coming. New sets every year.

1 Like

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by whippersnapper(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2021
Some of this accusations could be set-up. I remember prof David kolo in A.B.U was sacked innocently
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by canalily(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2021
dasparrow:
it's like you have had an encounter with the this man before.....
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by MightySparrow: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2021
How can we rely on education got from these Universities, for national development?
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by ppogba: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2021
If you have ever said terrible things in the past when OAU and UNILAG lecturers were reprimanded for similar offences and you are now short of words because of the people involved now, I make bold to say, IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU.

If reading ethnic meaning to acts and immoralities that are common to most Nigerians is your forte, MAY GOD DELIVER YOU.

Just 2 pages since morning. All hail Nairaland. The hypocrisy capital of the world.
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by jocal(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2021
Jst ordinary sack? he shld be locked up as well, animal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Jambites Protest In Benue / Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University / Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.