Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal (15218 Views)

Ugandan University Sacks Nafiu Lukman Abiodun For Sexual Harassment / UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Idowu Abbas: Kaduna University Sacks Lecturer For Sexual Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by busterr(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2021
sameks08:
. Ah ah this news pain you wella but wait until you hear his own side of the story

He doesn't have any side of story.
That man is useless. He use to be my lecturer

1 Like

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by vickydevoka(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
dasparrow:
Shameless idiot! They have their wife at home yet they keep sexually harassing their female students. I am glad he got fired. He is suppose to impart knowledge yet all he thinks about is how to stick his filthy STD-infested prick in female students angry
The worst thing that will happen to a man is to test a tight pûssy n later u start testing wide pûssy
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by vickydevoka(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Kpekus. Breast and yansh be putting men in trouble and loose guarding men
My grandfather will always say to me son....six things destroy a man easily
They are
1) kpekus
2) yansh
3) breast
4) anger
5) Pride
4) greed
I thought he was done...then he called me again and said son...even if you can't avoid anger, pride and greed but make sure you are able to control yourself when you see KPEKUS, YANSH and BREAST

I changed my weed supplier
Pride number 1
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by Psoul(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
I am waiting for the day one of them ( a particular lecturer) will be caught and disgraced too.
That man is so wicked.
He keep fvcking students even in his office.
Even those small small girls coming for Post UTME exams, he will corner them and fvck them in his office.
Meanwhile, this lecturer has a very beautiful wife.
The man is even a senior lecturer and he think that his jazz is strong.
One day, he will look for that jazz and it will depart from him.
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by WarriFirstBorn(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
So what will he tell his wife and kids now?
Oh, sorrow!!
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by IbadeHQ: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
ensamy:
Most times it's the female students especially the dull ones that usually go after the lecturers for " sex-for-grades", I witnessed one, infact I met one in the act in his office and I had to wait until they finished, I knew the lady my course mate then and that was her way seducing lecturers, very dull but pretty lady, she doesn't want to study but go after lecturers when she can't pass Thier courses.
It's difficult to see brilliant students accuse lecturers of this shit, only the dull runs girls who don't attend lectures but wants to have an A.
So sad shocked shocked, Lecturers .

You're very correct. May sense not depart from you. What jail term does the constitution prescribe for those dull girls pestering lecturers for sex. This are the areas we should also looked into.
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by MILLERMannn: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
Psoul:
I am waiting for the day one of them ( a particular lecturer) will be caught and disgraced too.
That man is so wicked.
He keep fvcking students even in his office.
Even those small small girls coming for Post UTME exams, he will corner them and fvck them in his office.
Meanwhile, this lecturer has a very beautiful wife.
The man is even a senior lecturer and he think that his jazz is strong.
One day, he will look for that jazz and it will depart from him.
Lol. Ha oh God. I will just keep on laughing.
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by Hassanmaye(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
dasparrow:
Shameless idiot! They have their wife at home yet they keep sexually harassing their female students. I am glad he got fired. He is suppose to impart knowledge yet all he thinks about is how to stick his filthy STD-infested prick in female students angry
Lol that's how they are, serve the dog right, that's how one Randy lecturer I went to his office and he asked me to get out, but in my presence one girl open the door and close it, serve the dog, I hate lecturers with passion
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by Hassanmaye(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Kpekus. Breast and yansh be putting men in trouble and loose guarding men
My grandfather will always say to me son....six things destroy a man easily
They are
1) kpekus
2) yansh
3) breast
4) anger
5) Pride
4) greed
I thought he was done...then he called me again and said son...even if you can't avoid anger, pride and greed but make sure you are able to control yourself when you see KPEKUS, YANSH and BREAST

I changed my weed supplier
Damnnn niggar serve the Randy lecturer right they don't like men but anything they see in skirt you see teeth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by Hassanmaye(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lordedifice1:
Perverted aphrodisiac
Shebi you don loose your job wey many dy find because of ordinary common sex.
Sex is when a man moves front and back to release something that is not up to 1litre

I wonder what he will tell his family
What a disgrace
Konji na bastard
Haha serve him right, will he help a male student to pass? Let me ask you million times will he, but once they see skirt... Boom is A dogs
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by WorldAmbassador: 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kani101:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/abia-varsity-fires-hod-worker-for-sex-for-marks-admission-fraud/%3famp

If you’re a victim of sex-for-marks, please report it to Sofadondo.org. You can remain anonymous if you choose to.
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by ronyman(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
You don't know the whole story it may be a bloody game of power. Just chill before you judge
dasparrow:
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by Lekan1o1: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
chikason22:
There is

So why are they not applying it
Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by Lordedifice1: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha serve him right, will he help a male student to pass? Let me ask you million times will he, but once they see skirt... Boom is A dogs
Good for him
This Nigerian lecturers can be more wicked than the devil their father
If na man forget it you don carry carryover already

2 Likes

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by chikason22(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lekan1o1:

So why are they not applying it
There is one unlucky lecturer from one western university that is serving jail term as a result of this bullshit

1 Like

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by Lekan1o1: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
chikason22:

There is one unlucky lecturer from one western university that is serving jail term as a result of this bullshit

Good

1 Like

Re: Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal by Ndipe(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2023
Na wao!!! I know him, an alumnus/mate of mine at Uniuyo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unn Admission Status 2010/2011 Is Out, Check Yours Now: / Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University / Olaolu Femi Jailed For Defending Self Against Racism In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.