Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas (2653 Views)

Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by marvelck: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2021
Nigerian woman reveals why her sexy housemaid might not come back after travelling home for Christmas....

As shared by Chinwe

In her words

Meet Ada my house keeper. Ada has been with me for over a year now. She celebrated Christmas with us last year, So this year, she wants to go see her mum and her other siblings since her dad is late. Ada is also the only daughter just like me.

I have always treated my house keepers as my own but sometimes, young girls of nowadays don't use to cool down. Once they see small cash, they want to disappear only to start calling you when the cash is finished and then, it's already late for them cause they have been replaced.

Ada will be traveling for Christmas tomorrow or next and she has promised to return before the twins resumed school by January. I know she wants to go and showcase her Ukwu nwere nti cause I have really done well for her. She was really looking like bonga fish when she came but today, NWATA wu mmimi

If you want to know what I am talking about, kindly scroll to the end and see her picture a day before coming to my house. If Ada returns, we thank God, if she didn't return, it means that Okey Malaysia have deceived her

Like I said on my post during her birthday, I am currently searching for an assistance keeper for Ada. A lot of pictures has been sent to me but I am only beeing careful cause of my kids and coupled with the fact that I don't use to be at home. I waited for 11 years before having my twins and I wouldn't want anyhow person in my house. I pray and ask God to give me someone really nice to assist Ada.

The other keeper that I spoke about will be leaving my house finally on December 31st and not to return back. On this note, na replacement levels we dey. May God answer me and give me ezigbo Mmadu

How is your Christmas going? Merry Christmas and happy new year fellas.

Ngwa jee gwazikwaa ndi yard unu na ndi agbata Obi unu na Classic MamaEjima wants ezigbo Mmadu as house keeper.

#Udo

1 Like

Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Polynek(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2021
Jealous or wat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Goldbw122(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2021
So person can not enjoy her self again abi.. this is pure jealous.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Chisave: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2021
Polynek:
Jealous or wat

Advertisement.

Drop application oooo

3 Likes

Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by everythinggirly(f): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2021
Make she calm down.
Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Shellsploit: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2021
Na wa o
Who else scrolled down to see the pics of Ada before reading the full story?

7 Likes

Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Sonnobax15(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2021
grin
Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Polynek(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Chisave:

Advertisement.

Drop application oooo
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by holyfather(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2021
Shellsploit:
Na wa o
Who else scrolled down to see the pics of Ada before reading the full story?

Na only you...perv cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by AlexyA(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by holyfather(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2021
marvelck:
Nigerian woman reveals why her sexy housemaid might not come back after travelling home for Christmas....

As shared by Chinwe

In her words

Meet Ada my house keeper. Ada has been with me for over a year now. She celebrated Christmas with us last year, So this year, she wants to go see her mum and her other siblings since her dad is late. Ada is also the only daughter just like me.

I have always treated my house keepers as my own but sometimes, young girls of nowadays don't use to cool down. Once they see small cash, they want to disappear only to start calling you when the cash is finished and then, it's already late for them cause they have been replaced.

Ada will be traveling for Christmas tomorrow or next and she has promised to return before the twins resumed school by January. I know she wants to go and showcase her Ukwu nwere nti cause I have really done well for her. She was really looking like bonga fish when she came but today, NWATA wu mmimi

If you want to know what I am talking about, kindly scroll to the end and see her picture a day before coming to my house. If Ada returns, we thank God, if she didn't return, it means that Okey Malaysia have deceived her

Like I said on my post during her birthday, I am currently searching for an assistance keeper for Ada. A lot of pictures has been sent to me but I am only beeing careful cause of my kids and coupled with the fact that I don't use to be at home. I waited for 11 years before having my twins and I wouldn't want anyhow person in my house. I pray and ask God to give me someone really nice to assist Ada.

The other keeper that I spoke about will be leaving my house finally on December 31st and not to return back. On this note, na replacement levels we dey. May God answer me and give me ezigbo Mmadu

How is your Christmas going? Merry Christmas and happy new year fellas.

Ngwa jee gwazikwaa ndi yard unu na ndi agbata Obi unu na Classic MamaEjima wants ezigbo Mmadu as house keeper.

#Udo

Obiara ije nwe una!

You no wan make she move forward in life?

1 Like

Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Nostring: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2021
Wayre...but TBH Ada don look wow shocked
Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by lifenija: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

lame boot story is getting old

6 Likes

Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by DonBenny77(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2021
You try for the girl sha, she will return...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by money121(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2021
Yimu
Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Shellsploit: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2021
holyfather:

Na only you...perv cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by dimmyj(m): 8:28am On Dec 28, 2021
She should return na, haba
Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Sarsaproko: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2021
What's the meaning of this? The lady is a miserably miserable degenerate and a preposterous flesh-creeping black hole of soul-destroying, coma-inducing dullness." She should just getat!
Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Bashnigga(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2021
Oh boy... So much changes within just a year
Wow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by nrexzy: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2021
I like her sense of humor.... Ada oya em don dey market u oo...

Only daughter, papa no dey... Bride price no go be issue...

Ndi na acho onu ugu come n buru.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by nrexzy: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2021
Sarsaproko:
What's the meaning of this? The lady is a miserably miserable degenerate and a preposterous flesh-creeping black hole of soul-destroying, coma-inducing dullness." She should just getat!

U see ur life
Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2021
You paid her for her job.Do you expect her to be buying food with her money when there is food at home?Stop being arrogant.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by BlackfireX: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2021
Children of nowadays eeehh

Pls I need some answers

Where is here village ?? Phone number?? WhatsApp number??
Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2021
BlackfireX:
Children of nowadays eeehh

Pls I need some answers

Where is here village ?? Phone number?? WhatsApp number??

comrade calm down grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2021
Lol
Ada don tire eye grin grin
Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by BlackfireX: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2021
SteveOnyeMgbu:
comrade calm down grin

Walahi if this girl finish two cow money to be my yarinya ba komi
Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2021
BlackfireX:

Walahi if this girl finish two cow money to be my yarinya ba komi
cheesy grin
Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2021
lifenija:

lame boot story is getting old

You've been noticed bruv
Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Nicepoker(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Women have lots of problems circling around them.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas by Jidemoo: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2021
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Need A Husband”-beautiful Lady Begs For A Man On Twitter / What Happened To These Nairalanders? / Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.