Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? (2660 Views)

Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / Hey Folks, Does The Size Of A Guy Dlck Really Matters In A Relationship ? / Do you think this matters in a relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by Drjones109(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2023
My girl friend is threatening to leave me simply because my dick is too small to satisfy her.

Please what should I do?

And I love this girl so much...I can't afford to loose her
Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by martkowded(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Does she deserve you?

2 Likes

Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by Emma513: 12:13am On Apr 13, 2023
embarassed CHAI WHY DO YOU MAKE IT SMALL
Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by yarimo(m): 12:37am On Apr 13, 2023
Pictures and videos of both of you naked will help this thread op

8 Likes

Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by KingMack(m): 12:51am On Apr 13, 2023
if she doesn't like it there are women who fantasize in hitting a small Dee!! Jus look more and see more
Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 13, 2023
Drjones109:
My girl friend is threatening to leave me simply because my dick is too small to satisfy her.

Please what should I do?

Yes you can afford to. No one is irreplaceable.
Go find someone who is contented with you.
Ask them long dick niggas who dont have peace in their house because their wives have found something new to complain about.

1 Like

Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by Connected1: 1:54am On Apr 13, 2023
You can afford to lose her.

Allow us hear word abeg, your dick isn't too small, her hole is too wide.

Find a smaller one and be free from this complaint.

9 Likes

Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by LeeSmart: 4:58am On Apr 13, 2023
I for tell u say "NO" but na only me sabi de kind shege wey my friend see 4 em relationship becos of him pencil size kinda d*ck.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by Oluromantic: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2023
Your matter be like ileya ram weh dem dey feed, he come think say him owner like am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by internationalman(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2023
"Dick size don't matter" is a coping mechanism small dick size guys use to boost their self esteem. But in real life they wish they had it big like Rico Strong.

Imagine what small yansh/breast girls have to endure in the hands of this big yansh craving generation of men, that's the same thing small dick guys have to endure too in the hands of this big dick craving generation of girls.

Boys have it worse even; unlike girls who their small yansh/breast is already known even without stripping naked, a guy's small dick is not entirely known until he goes naked in the bedroom which at this point is very embarrassing if the girl was anticipating a huge deal.

Imagine a girl handling your dick like a pencil and swallowing everything up in her mouth like a tom tom without even a single drop of saliva and probably hissing in disappointment as she's giving you a Mouth Action. This could bring the self esteem of a man down to the degree of the kind of temperature in Antarctica in winter..

But there's always someone for everyone. Leave any girl that feel disappointed about your dick size without second guessing your decision and look for a girl who's not big dick fanatic.

Yes there are many girls who like it small and I know this because I've had girls leave me because of my 8.5inches dick to settle for 5inches.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by Illegal1(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2023
yarimo:

omoh......u for kukuma tell us say to watch BF dey hungry u.

1 Like

Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dick size only matters to nymphomaniacs .

A truly loyal virgin doesn't give af about dick size.

1 Like

Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by Rokiat(f): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
KingMack:
if she doesn't like it there are women who fantasize in hitting a small Dee!! Jus look more and see more

1 Like

Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by Chris2863(m): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
yarimo:
gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by Albertone(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Get a girl with small booobs or flat asss.
If she complains about your biro cover diick, complain about her orange sized booobs or her signboard-flat asss.

1 Like

Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by drezzyx(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
I know one bros like that has small Dick, women wey that guy Dey carry ehnnn...
Has 5 children from one woman and so many concubines.
Abeg not all women like big Dick.
so rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by NBAjunior: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
internationalman:
"Dick size don't matter" is a coping mechanism small dick size guys use to boost their self esteem. But in real life they wish they had it big like Rico Strong.

Imagine what small yansh/breast girls have to endure in the hands of this big yansh craving generation of men, that's the same thing small dick guys have too endure too in the hands of this big dick craving generation of girls.

Boys have it worse even; unlike girls who their small yansh/breast is already known even without stripping naked, a guy's small dick is not entirely known until he goes naked in the bedroom which at this point is very embarrassing if the girl was anticipating a huge deal.

Imagine a girl handling your dick like a pencil and swallowing everything without drooling and probably hissing in disappointment as she's giving you a Mouth Action. This could bring the self esteem of a man to the degree of the kind of temperature of Antarctica in winter..

But there's always someone for everyone. Leave any girl that feel disappointed about your dick size without second guessing your decision and look for a girl who's not big dick fanatic.

Yes there are many girls who like it small and I know this because I've had girls leave me because of my 8.5inches dick to settle for 5inches.

What would you say is 5.4 inches small?
Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by motionarena: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Drjones109:

Please what should I do?

Yes it does.
Don't marry with your small diiick ooo your wife will definitely cheat on you.

My friend babe dey always run come my house when she if free in school.

She confess she dey enjoy my big diiick, she luv her man but his game no reach.
Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by Mustiboy(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
internationalman:

Imagine what small yansh/breast girls have to endure in the hands of this big yansh craving generation of men, that's the same thing small dick guys have too endure too in the hands of this big dick craving generation of girls.

Imagine a girl handling your dick like a pencil and swallowing everything without drooling and probably hissing in disappointment as she's giving you a Mouth Action. This could bring the self esteem of a man to the degree of the kind of temperature of Antarctica in winter..

8.5 inches?
Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by Karleb(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
It matters as much as butt and breast size for women.
Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by ModeEbo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hahahahahahahhha mugu ……her puna too wide and u Dey kill urself over trash .Eteh go look for your size
Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by NBAjunior: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
motionarena:

Yes it does.
Don't marry with your small diiick ooo your wife will definitely cheat on you.

My friend babe dey always run come my house when she if free in school.

She confess she dey enjoy my big diiick, she luv her man but his game no reach.

How big is your dick?
Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Albertone:
Get a girl with small booobs or flat asss.
If she complains about your biro cover diick, complain about her orange sized booobs or her signboard-flat asss.

😭😭😭😭😭😭

What sort of wicked advise is this?

1 Like

Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by KingMack(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=Rokiat post=122490217][/quote]

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's called hope!
Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by internationalman(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
Mustiboy:

8.5 inches?

Even up to 9 inches at times if I'm very well aroused
Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by internationalman(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
NBAjunior:

What would you say is 5.4 inches small?

5.4 inches is the normal size.

Sizes within that range are the ones most girls enjoy most. Only few percentage of girls enjoy our 8 and above inches..

Most girls I hit from behind in a doggie style can't actually really take it.
Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by advanceDNA: 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
Drjones109:

Please what should I do?

Its not your fault she started her sex journey with yam and cassava sizez.... dont enter depression over pvssy u ddnt contribute to the wideness....
The fact is ...u cant satisfy some women...... it....the earlier u understand this and find ur size ...the better for you......

1 Like

Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by ORIAYO70(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Drjones109:

Please what should I do?

No kill urself...if her vigana no too big she no go complain.

Do Ur best leave the rest...if she want to kindly open Ur door wide, morn her 3days n move on.
Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by Mustiboy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
internationalman:

Even up to 9 inches at times if I'm very well aroused

Hmmm
Re: Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? by OtuologyProf(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
So if I tell you size does matter, what will you do about it?
There are tribes in Nigeria with genetically narrowed/short vagina. Go look out for them, if you think filling up the whole pucy equates sexual satisfaction.

Prof Itid Ukwu
Dean, faculty of Otuology

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are My Igbo Sister's That Wild? / A Bird And A White Rose Love / When Love Was Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.