Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) (41805 Views)

NSCDC Officer, NYSC Member Trade Blows over Food at FCTA Event / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by derecho(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
If only people would understand that disrespect isn't a tribal thing.It's a human thing and stems from pride.Any proud individual can disrespect anybody.
You can't be too sure you won't/can't do worse until your heart is transformed.
Ill-informed or ignorant people would think a Yoruba boy can't do this but many unregenerated ones do and worse to non-Yorubas.
True Humility isn't cheap and it's beyond prostrating or genuflecting to greet.
Until self dies, you can't be humble. You'll just be acting it.

Summary
Before you call him omoale or say that Yorubas don't do like that, understand that any life that hasn't been transformed by Jesus can not live above pride and Self.
What he did, can come in different packages- Disdain for others,harming others for your benefit, and so on.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Okay go back and read your comment again and see if it adds up.
The boy is very stubborn but he cannot be beating an elderly woman and people will be looking without rebuking him
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by DLSReigns: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Something tells me the grandma may have spoilt the child while young. Now the effontery to beat her up is non negotiable.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX_9Uv9rEli/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

If anybody tries to is with my parents, na before him mama I go kill the boy...

The boy na bastard.. e don smoke Mkpiri Mmiri..

One of my cousin, him pikin wey just be 20yrs me I be papa 40, he come dey harrass us, the mark still dey in Body, na Laspotech I go ask anybody we go Laspotech when he dey hot...

Gun no dey be anything... Not from Police though, but from this ajebo claiming strong, This kind boy, leave am make he sleep, tie him leg n hand, for serious beating... Even if he die make he go na Bastard
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I think all of them in the family are female, make e go try-am for where boyz plenty for the family, them go beat hell commot for hin body.

Na to kill this one throway
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Offpoint1: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I think all of them in the family are female, make e go try-am for where boyz plenty for the family, them go beat hell commot for hin body.
That's true... Make try that nonsense for my family, we go treat him fxxkup beyond.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Batam:

The boy is very stubborn but he cannot be beating an elderly woman and people will be looking without rebuking him
Unfortunately it is possible...this is life.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by sameks08(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
payback time is coming He is gathering course for himself let him use his youthful age on beating every body even his grandmother
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by mozona(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
this cannot happen in the hood like ajegunle wey me grow ooh
pikin like this bros dem go don gather beat madness comot for him body.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
I no say e no go pass these useless Yoruba people see as the boy be sef

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by ariesbull: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yoruba are respectful....

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by JBoss25(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
everythinggirly:
What a heartless child! Wickedness thrives in the youths these days!
Alot of his friends are saying he wouldn't hurt a fly, so maybe the grandma did something wrong
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
bigcee:

What has Repiller got to do with that. Repiller does not mean being abusive. Stfu if you know nothing about being a Repiller. Una go just open mouth like public toilet.
It hurts huh..ain't sorry tho..have you not seen your master insulting women on this forum huh?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
So, he can't use that same power to work and fend for himself? I'm just salt of words.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by freddie009(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
So nobody can reset his brain in the family.
His mates are hustling, he's fighting for food.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Midas01: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
And useless Nairaland redpillers will say a girl child is the worst thing that can happen to them. Useless misorgynists.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by qtguru(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ryda:
"He got angry and slapped her, then he started k!cking her. His mom and his friends were there but they didn’t do anything."

What of his father?
His mother stood by and could do nothing. Chai! angry
Only if the boys mum realized that her own turn is coming soonest

"This is not the first time he will beat her up. He has even beat up two of my uncles, one is my mom’s brother and the other is my aunt’s husband. He has gone out of control."

Since the police said it is a domestic issue,
there's no need to interfere in their family affairs.
By the time he goes through torture for just a day, he would regret the day he was given birth to. angry

The friends are stupid people, I will beat the shit of the guy if na me dey there

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by slimghost(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
These are the type of idiots I love dealing with.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by emperor863(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
OneCorner:
Afonjatic boy

No, he is not a Yoruba boy. His surname is Bassey. You know those that bear Bassey. They have given him Yoruba names because he was born in Lagos like most immigrants from south east and south south do.

Jo Yoruba can behave in such manner. The whole country knows the people that kick and knock their parents around.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by nnamdi640: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Am sure this one will be denied by Omoluabi crews
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by heartbeat84: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
if his mother could be there and not do anything about it, then this goes to show the level of training he got. If i'm not mistaken, he must be a product of an away match
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by nnamdi640: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
ariesbull:
Yoruba are respectful....
Are you trying to denial your own product? We can see how respectful this one is. You can go to google to confirm his name
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Henon: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
And no member of the family knows where rat poison or original otapiapia is being sold.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by VOsimhen144(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Children of nowadays are becoming more arrogant, brutal and stubborn.

In previous thread, I read about how someone set money on fire. Another one was even happy and bragging he's a cultist. Now this cursed child his beating his grandmother.

What's wrong with these generation youths
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by BKayy: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
nnamdi640:
Am sure this one will be denied by Omoluabi crews
Afonjas are born betrayers. They have even started betraying him.
Just look at this one below, denying Tolu Olubunmi of his Afonja heritage

emperor863:

No, he is not a Yoruba boy. His surname is Bassey. You know those that bear Bassey. They have given him Yoruba names because he was born in Lagos like most immigrants from south east and south south do.

Jo Yoruba can behave in such manner. The whole country knows the people that kick and knock their parents around.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by bluefilm: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Effects of mkpurummiri
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by od501: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX_9Uv9rEli/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Wait oo... I'm not understanding, so...this small brat brat elders up, and the whole family keeps mute about it?! I'm not understanding!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by dettolgel: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
I thought Yorubas are so respectful grin

Of course we know by their antics and manners here online that most of them do actually beat up their parents but what we didn't know is that they also beat their grandparents grin

If na for my place youths for don tie the idiot for tree use stick piece him yansh and back.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by fisayodayo: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Reaping what you sow is real
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by thinkmoney(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
OneCorner:
Afonjatic boy
Racist...u don't have any other thing to thrill yourself with other than castigating other tribes. Your type are educated illiterates, scum of the earth and shame of your family and accomplices.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by thinkmoney(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
BKayy:
The Afonja gave his grandmother overdose of their ancestral respect grin

If this is what Yorubas mean by respect, make that respect roast, ya gbakwa ọkụ
Racist...u don't have any other thing to thrill yourself with other than castigating other tribes. Your type are educated illiterates, scum of the earth and shame of your family and accomplices.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by 9gerian: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
True.

I have seen where an area boy in Ebute Meta area of Lagos was beaten blue black for slapping an elderly man for reasons we never got to know. The guys dealing with him were middle aged, while boy was probably in his twenties.

All that people observed was an area boy being beaten by some other mean looking men, only to question and find out it was his the senior click that descended on him for being foolish enough to have assaulted an elderly person. He was made to apologize with humility.

Growing up in Lagos, this was quite commonplace, even within the family circles.

GeorgeTheCoder:
Na the area wey the guy dey stay das why. If na area wey get correct guymen the boy will be made to understand certain things very fast.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? / Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.