Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) (41778 Views)

NSCDC Officer, NYSC Member Trade Blows over Food at FCTA Event / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Kooldame: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Emmypure:
They were on the other thread boasting of being the tribe that respects their elders most.
Now all of them has now run away from this thread.
That boy is a bastard.A tout will always be a tout.Black sheep of the family.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by nnamdi640: 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
ariesbull:
what I know is that yoruba are respectful

.... Ya kpotuba
Respectful indeed. Most of Yoruba youths are so disrespectful to elders most especially when they noticed that you are not from their tribe.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by okebrain: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Another victim of wrong upbringing. Perhaps just a heart felt correction or spanking when he was a tolder would have saved grandma this embarrassment. Please Raise Children that are worthy of being called humans and save the world this menace of juvenile delinquents.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by BigDick70inch(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
[s]
nnamdi640:
Respectful indeed. Most of Yoruba youths are so disrespectful to elders most especially when they noticed that you are not from their tribe.
[/s]

Respect is reciprocal......
They give equal volume of respect to non yorubas too.....but then u can’t be disrespectful toward me and expect me to treat u with respect........

Key point is........most non yorubas r disrespectful,rude and arrogant......

Iwatagho??
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by ariesbull: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
nnamdi640:

LoL
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Realmi: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonxo007:
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he grows he will not depart fron it. I have noticed that we Nigerians are gradually imitating the way rhe whites bring up their kids, with a soft hand and without being firm. Either ways goodluck with them both
this is the kind of treatment that awaits the parents of those that bullied that Dowen student....their children will give them this treatment too
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by aim14(f): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
How many una be for the family abeg? Person wey dem go organize community beating for. SMH

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Malawian(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
If this boy was Igbo, the energy Afonjas will bring to this thread enh, e for do reach 20 pages now.

4 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by nnamdi640: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
BigDick70inch:
[s][/s]

Respect is reciprocal......
They give equal volume of respect to non yorubas too.....but then u can’t be disrespectful toward me and expect me to treat u with respect........

Key point is........most non yorubas r disrespectful,rude and arrogant......

Iwatagho??
I can see that respect is a reciprocal, that why your product have to slap an elderly woman. Rubbish!!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by maysimsimple(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Maami!! with your hand or with what??

myfantasies:
Bust his balls
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by nnamdi640: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
tyo76:
Full blooded Afonja don't bear bassey as surname or 2nd name.His behaviour show that his blood has been polluted
Don't denial your product. Always running away from the truth but always ready to destroy other tribe image just like how Yoruba films portray bad image for Igbos in most of their films forgetting that they are the worst set of people
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by nonxo007(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Realmi:
this is the kind of treatment that awaits the parents of those that bullied that Dowen student....their children will give them this treatment too
Addiction isn't nemesis for wrong doing, it can happen to anyone, even to the best of person it can happen to them. Honestly I do not pray anyone goes through the experience I and my parents went through.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Beremx(f): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Momma you are pissed off at the young boy.. cheesy
very pissed. Who in his right senses beats up his grandmother?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Man you really need to ignore some messages. Why I quote you is because of the name you mentioned. If that guy wins an award you'll claim is a Yoruba but look at your comment shows that you never accepted him as Yoruba because of his act.

jrusky:

Will you pls face your front. Who care about your likeness? Did you read what the guy said before I quoted him? Pls mind your business and face your warrant.

A stupid accursed boy beat up his grandma and the next thing that fool will say is *na so Afonja dey do* is that the right thing to say in a situation like this?

Yea he bear Yoruba names but his father name is Bassey according to information so why calling afonja while his surname is Bassey? Pls face your front.

What has Afonja got to do with this bastard of a boy Pls tell me?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by myfantasies(f): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
maysimsimple:

Maami!! with your hand or with what??

My knee
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
If to say this kind boy near my side dey display this kind bullshit, na only God fit know wetin i go do am. To God!!. angry
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Your tribesmen are known for Waking their parent from sleep with bicycle kick. This is ancestral
BKayy:
The Afonja gave his grandmother overdose of their ancestral respect grin

If this is what Yorubas mean by respect, make that respect roast, ya gbakwa ọkụ

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by BigDick70inch(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
nnamdi640:
I can see that respect is a reciprocal, that why your product have to slap an elderly woman. Rubbish!!!

Stop being a fool.....
I served in Enugu and I know Ur tribes inside out...

They kick their elderly ones with toes rather dan say simple good morning instead

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
They should keep pampering him and lying they couldn't deal with him.
This small boy.

Until he killed someone
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Gee64: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Youths these days are under the influence of hard-drugs. Most of them are wayward, brutal, fraudulent, greedy, materialistic, immoral, indolent and intellectually bankrupt. Are these the prerequisites for a future Nigerian leader?

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Kooldame: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
LINTUNE:
See eh, as a Lagos boy, one thing I can tell u about the yorubas is that they are so hypocritical...see eh, forget all those their forms of greetings o( postrating and bowing), and show of fake respect..an average Yoruba guy is terribly arrogant...na only person wet never de with them go de believe say them get respect true true.
There are still God fearing ones.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Kooldame: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Any little thing Afonja afonja and they are d ones that are your top pastors,musicians, politicians,so how do you cope without mentioning them.Jealous set of ppl
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Kooldame: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Even nairaland is owned by afonja what a talented tribe,haters will never see good deeds ,any negative news related to d Yorubas will spread like fire as if we have only saints in other tribes
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by jrusky(m): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
deukpai:
Man you really need to ignore some messages. Why I quote you is because of the name you mentioned. If that guy wins an award you'll claim is a Yoruba but look at your comment shows that you never accepted him as Yoruba because of his act.

You missed the point again I guess you are new here I don't know tribal colour in my world I don't do it but the guy upset me living the real issue and started insulting a tribe because of one stupid boy. Pls this is my point.

I'm not a Yoruba man but in my life I hate it with passion the way some people just throw tribal jabs on everything. That was why I told him why seen only the Yoruba name what about his surname?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Beremx:
very pissed. Who in his right senses beats up his grandmother?
Kriss of course.. grin wink
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
9gerian:
True.

I have seen where an area boy in Ebute Meta area of Lagos was beaten blue black for slapping an elderly man for reasons we never got to know. The guys dealing with him were middle aged, while boy was probably in his twenties.

All that people observed was an area boy being beaten by some other mean looking men, only to question and find out it was his the senior click that descended on him for being foolish enough to have assaulted an elderly person. He was made to apologize with humility.

Growing up in Lagos, this was quite commonplace, even within the family circles.

If I was in that area I would teach the boy a lesson he will never forget. After that arrange cell for him for 3 months.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by CassieSunshine: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Make ogun kii d boy
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Beremx(f): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Kriss of course.. grin wink

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=Beremx post=108890706][/quote]
tongue shocked cheesy smiley wink grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Hkff: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) by nnamdi640: 12:25am On Dec 29, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Stop being a fool.....
I served in Enugu and I know Ur tribes inside out...

They kick their elderly ones with toes rather dan say simple good morning instead
I serve and was brought up in Lagos and I see how your people disrespect elders, most especially the so called youths from your tribe. All what you are saying is full of lies just like the way most of your films portray Igbos as bad people forgetting that you guys are worst. You will never see Igbo film destroying other tribes image but you guys are fond of that, it simple mean that most of you guys are wicked and heartless for doing such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.