Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. (49956 Views)

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by heartbeat84: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Only a patient dog eats the fattest bone. Pls bros, don' t try to do anything stupid to her 'cos you'll end up stupidly hurting yourself, honestly. I'll suggest you suspend buying the car for now, till she comes to her RIGHTFUL SENSES 100%. Always pray for her to turn a new leaf.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by RosyIsBlessed: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lol now now u marry you don dey complain grin. Calm down o

She's pregnant. Try to be understanding. After she don born u go know whether na pregnancy wahala or not.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by VicM6: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Fred166:
I married my beautiful wife January this year, I Love my wife so much, I have never cheated on her since we got married. I opened a business for her worth 900k. i've already promised her a car this coming year (well I ride camry muscle and I'm tired of sharing the car with her).

My wife is too lazy, all she cares about is her eye lashes, make-up, nails and watching Zeeworld all day, She goes to her shop 10am and return 3pm, She barely take care of the house. Sometimes the plate I used for breakfast before going to work would still be on the dining table unwashed when I return. Her make-up tools and bag littered everywhere in our sitting room.

We're expecting our 1st child, Now that She's pregnant (4 months) she's worst. Na so so chop chop, I will jokingly say babe Pls don't go out of shape I won't look ur side again, Is like the more I beg, the more she chop chop. ...weird food carvings. Coconut water and bread, shawarma and pepper soup with sugar cane in her hand, I dare not buy it for her otherwise I won't sleep.

I still cook when I'm back from work. Anytime I tried to talk to her, she would say can't I see she's pregnant, she's having waist pain, leg pain, Infact body pains. I wanted to employ a maid she refused, she spoke ill about maids, she said they are husband snatchers e.t.c.

3 days ago, She asked me to renew our dstv sub and I refused. Yesterday I noticed she has done it (first time). I saw her watching Zeeworld, laughing sheepishly and pointing to the TV, I needed to watch man united match so I changed the channel, she dragged the remote control from me and changed it back to Zeeworld, she said I'm too stingy, I didn't sub for her, I refused to buy her a car.

I don't know what to do. With her lazy attitude I'm scared during delivery she would be saying I can't push o.

Experienced men help a brother.
lol, na pregnancy cause am....as far as say she no gv u wahala, then bro make u dey thank God o..Mummy shola dey display real life drama gv her husband for here nd dey go pursue each other with 2by2, fight everyday..abt that lazy part, with time she go adjust wen first child land......but u see those one's wey dey give man wahala for house to the extent d man go dey sleep outside enh......

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by VicM6: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
NovesaTillie:
You married a slay queen like me and you want her to be a full wife Material undecided

You don't have many options now than to make do with the content in the package you came home with.
abeg i wan ask u one question o....ur dp, say na doggy u wan receive or na goaty abi horsey...wahala dey dis contree o.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by frozen70(f): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
favy19:
oga take this advise

Lol, Oga is in love
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Mypeople2(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Rickmann:

My question is what we're you doing during ur dating phase with her? Weren't you sensitive enough to observe she was lazy? U see that's the problem with most men, you get carried away and hooked by looks, boobs and her backside just before marriage.. mind you, that's exactly what she wants and then after marriage, reality sets in and the real issues begin to surface and then u come running to nairaland.
That is just the problem. Guys are always looking at the size of the boobs, backside, the pretty face and shape only .We do not care about the main things especially attitude and habits.At the end we will start complaining
OP you better ban that Zee World in that house if not, she not will not change

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by knowhowk: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mypeople2:
That is just the problem. Guys are always looking at the size of the boobs, backside, the pretty face and shape only .We do not care about the main things especially attitude and habits.At the end we will start complaining
OP you better ban that Zee World in that house if not, she not will not change
. True Talk .
Check My Signature for Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculations Joor.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by sirp9898(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
Be a man and rule your house show her the bad boy ways that's what she need at this early stage consult me if you want to know the bad boy way.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by PlanktonX: 12:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Jidemoo:
My brother....you see that Zeeworld of a TV channel...wetin e don cause don many

I always collect remote control from my sisters whenever they switch to that channel...

Once a lady gets addicted to it...fiam,she will lose her composure

Mennn, those things are the weapons of the devil against marriages this days...

From zeeworld, to starlife, televista, telemundo ahhhhh....I believe mature ladies in the house should start talking to young women in marriage on how to manage and curb this marriage killing stations.

May God help us all....this things no be joke again.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Imustreturn(m): 12:17am On Jan 12, 2022
Stop complaining oga. You saw all this and thought she will change. Carry your cross abeg
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 12, 2022
Carry thy cross, @36 I think it's a blessing in disguise why I am not yet married.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by EndRape2(f): 12:44am On Jan 12, 2022
Wait let her give birth, just keep helping her for now .

Fred166:
I married my beautiful wife January this year, I Love my wife so much, I have never cheated on her since we got married. I opened a business for her worth 900k. i've already promised her a car this coming year (well I ride camry muscle and I'm tired of sharing the car with her).

My wife is too lazy, all she cares about is her eye lashes, make-up, nails and watching Zeeworld all day, She goes to her shop 10am and return 3pm, She barely take care of the house. Sometimes the plate I used for breakfast before going to work would still be on the dining table unwashed when I return. Her make-up tools and bag littered everywhere in our sitting room.

We're expecting our 1st child, Now that She's pregnant (4 months) she's worst. Na so so chop chop, I will jokingly say babe Pls don't go out of shape I won't look ur side again, Is like the more I beg, the more she chop chop. ...weird food carvings. Coconut water and bread, shawarma and pepper soup with sugar cane in her hand, I dare not buy it for her otherwise I won't sleep.

I still cook when I'm back from work. Anytime I tried to talk to her, she would say can't I see she's pregnant, she's having waist pain, leg pain, Infact body pains. I wanted to employ a maid she refused, she spoke ill about maids, she said they are husband snatchers e.t.c.

3 days ago, She asked me to renew our dstv sub and I refused. Yesterday I noticed she has done it (first time). I saw her watching Zeeworld, laughing sheepishly and pointing to the TV, I needed to watch man united match so I changed the channel, she dragged the remote control from me and changed it back to Zeeworld, she said I'm too stingy, I didn't sub for her, I refused to buy her a car.

I don't know what to do. With her lazy attitude I'm scared during delivery she would be saying I can't push o.

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Willll: 12:50am On Jan 12, 2022
You Don marry woman wey see you as Maga..

Truth be told.. Abi prophetically speaking..

You will get a help when it is unbearable for you cos once that baby is born, even a house help will have pity on you..

When you get the maid, you will fall for her cos then you will realise that your current wife is just purposed for just sex and your maid purposed to be a wife especially if she's young and average looking.. A beautiful maid will automatically inspire you to divorce the carton you have at home on her first day of work!
Then you will realise that a slay queen has no business with marriage..

A Hard working lady turns 95% of men on!

With these her attitudes, I promise you that you will no longer find her sexually attractive in the nearest future..

This will wire you into cheating on her with pride because you feel cheated in marrying such a collateral liability and a lazy twert!

I see all these playing out except she snaps out of this her zee world inspired idea of love..

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Willll: 1:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Zooposki:
Sometimes the plate I used for breakfast before going to work would still be on the dining table unwashed when I return.

The above threw me off. You mean you were actually waiting for her to carry your used plate? You can’t carry your used plates to the sink yourself? Ayam not understanding.

So I go dress up for work, eat breakfast on top dining and you expect me to carry the plate with my suite go drop for kitchen when I get woman for house..?

I rather turn Reverend if na so the marriage be

These feminists everywhere. Marriage and feminism na two parallel entities. It can never work

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by SURElee(f): 1:40am On Jan 12, 2022
Oga abeg park well make I see road. Was it not the beautiful make up and lashes you fell for, if not why didn't you know she is lazy and not a tidy woman? Didn't you date and court her? What happened to your eyes during courtship that you didn't see the signs you should have seen?

She eats and eats weird food cravings as if you don't know pregnant women have crazy unheard funny food cravings.

Instead of complaining, help her by studying her to know her weaknesses and help with domestic staff. And why is your plate you used to eat still left on the table? Your hand bend after eating? Can't you take your plate to the sink? Taking your plate to the sink after eating, will it reduce your manhood and stop you from being the man, head and daddy yo of the family and marriage?

Abeg swerve. Some things married people come online to complain about could easily be resolved without bringing it to social media.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by stevups(m): 3:30am On Jan 12, 2022
You are very correct!!! Marry helper not helpless
Landmack:
It’s obvious those that married for beauty are the ones sending epistles and gracing the FP of Nairaland. Single men better open ur eyes and learn from these guys.

After marrying big ass,big breast,fine face and pointed nose..u come back here to disturb us with marital questions.
Since Christmas on NL all we have been reading is reports by husbands of slay queens
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by sheDD(m): 7:34am On Jan 12, 2022
udoji2021:

You just made me to remember those days when my wife was pregnant. It's a phase which will pass sir.

Yours is even small compared to how my own wife use to behave and even go violent atimes. Pls endure and thank me later.
women have the leeway to mess around wen they perceive u as a "too much caring guy" abd u show them a way too much u have the cash
All those that stays at their to put to bed ,do dey come up with these weird demands and irritating attitudes when they are pregnant undecided undecided
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by sheDD(m): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2022
udoji2021:

You just made me to remember those days when my wife was pregnant. It's a phase which will pass sir.

Yours is even small compared to how my own wife use to behave and even go violent atimes. Pls endure and thank me later.
All these is cos u as a guy showed the woman that u are a " too much caring guy" and u showed her a way too much "money"

There is a kin of leeway you give women they will start misusing and abusing it.
Those woman that put to bed in their father's huz do dey put up all these irritating attitudes and demands when they are pregnant undecided undecided

Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Stevyne: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2022
NovesaTillie:
You married a slay queen like me and you want her to be a full wife Material undecided

You don't have many options now than to make do with the content in the package you came home with.
Slay queen don talk grin
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by HRMK: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2022
didnt u see all these in her while dating or ur blinded by lust?sorry u av to go managing her like that!MA LOO BEE....REMEMBER.....1+1=1........GOODLUCK.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Munzy14(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Fred166:

This one no be case joor... grin

You married a slay baby...Enjoy her beauty sha.. grin

When i was growing, I used to wonder why some very handsome men with cool cash, marry not so beautiful looking ladies...

When I started dating, I began to see the reasons...That actually the facial beauty and attractions are mere optical illusion...Then, I realized what my mother will always tell I and my brothers, the beauty of a woman is buried deep in her character, intelligence and understanding...

If you are marrying, marry who will add value to what she met on ground..Marry who will accelerate your growth, development and prosperity...As you will actually reciprocate same.

In summary, your partner should be an asset smiley

Enjoy your liability... grin you were blinded by facial beauty which will fade away like a milk going rancid with time...

Carry your cross bro...

As for the craving, don't deny her the cravings, it something natural for most women when pregnant..especially if it is their first...Na lack understanding make you no reason am this way...

You spent 900k to fix a business for her..hehehehehe haven't you heard about the statement " Give gold to those who know the value ? undecided

When helping your woman in business, you first observe small one she is doing and has passion for, that is how you can step in to make it bigger for her...
As long as you guys are cool with it, and it will give her time for mother/wife duties...

Oga enjoy your wife sha..

You want to buy her a car? lipsrsealed as per what, is it necessary for her at this stage? You guys can share the one you have...I hope you know what it takes to maintain a car right?

Unless her business demands that, it is not necessary for now...Except you are the show-off type.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Ifebaby16(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2022
I suggest you withdraw all previledges in a subtle way.

Return home one evening and tell her that you've been demoted in your company.... And you might even lose your job very soon.

The company was defrauded due to your negligence and now you're accountable for the loss.

To pay up, first, sell all the things that makes her comfortable in the house such as the TV, her iPhone (that includes yours too), generator, Big bed (get a smaller one), disconnect your power and don't forget to sell her shop.

Make your close friends call or come to the house to sympathize with you guys.

Make attempt to sell your car and some of your clothes, including hers.

Wake up in the middle of the night and pretend to cry.

Make sure, you bribe the landlord to have his solicitor come to harass you. Also, pay some people to pretend they're from the bank for the loan you got.

Arrange a stranger to see visions for her that her husband is doomed and will never recover.

Once the Mugu packed her items and leave your house, my brother, relocate and leave your new life.

But if she learnt her lessons well, then the ball is now in your court.

For more counseling, brother, contact me

Regards.
Victor

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Mariangeles(f): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2022
Munzy14:

This one no be case joor... grin

You married a slay baby...Enjoy her beauty sha.. grin

When i was growing, I used to wonder why some very handsome men with cool cash, marry not so beautiful looking ladies...

When I started dating, I began to see the reasons...That actually the facial beauty and attractions are mere optical illusion...Then, I realized what my mother will always tell I and my brothers, the beauty of a woman is buried deep in her character, intelligence and understanding...

If you are marrying, marry who will add value to what she met on ground..Marry who will accelerate your growth, development and prosperity...As you will actually reciprocate same.

In summary, your partner should be an asset smiley

Enjoy your liability... grin you were blinded by facial beauty which will fade away like a milk going rancid with time...

Carry your cross bro...

As for the craving, don't deny her the cravings, it something natural for most women when pregnant..especially if it is their first...Na lack understanding make you no reason am this way...

You spent 900k to fix a business for her..hehehehehe haven't you heard about the statement " Give gold to those who know the value ? undecided

When helping your woman in business, you first observe small one she is doing and has passion for, that is how you can step in to make it bigger for her...
As long as you guys are cool with it, and it will give her time for mother/wife duties...

Oga enjoy your wife sha..

You want to buy her a car? lipsrsealed as per what, is it necessary for her at this stage? You guys can share the one you have...I hope you know what it takes to maintain a car right?

Unless her business demands that, it is not necessary for now...Except you are the show-off type.

I hukwa gi ehn… cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Enibanks(f): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2022
some ladies can so so so pretend for men so as the man go fit marry them then..... later on they will now change
and have this in mind that women has different types of character; when they are pregnant and when they are breastfeeding baby and when the baby is growing. so women character can not be predicted and you cant expect ur woman character to be same as you married her...... come to think of this; imagine a rude lady that got married and she became so humble after getting married
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by drnoel: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Willll:

So I go dress up for work, eat breakfast on top dining and you expect me to carry the plate with my suite go drop for kitchen when I get woman for house..?

I rather turn Reverend if na so the marriage be

These feminists everywhere. Marriage and feminism na two parallel entities. It can never work

Bro, nothing wrong in carrying Ur plate with Ur suit to kitchen after all U didn't marry to turn Ur wife to a slave. Nothing like feminism there, just simple table etiquette. I mean, would U no expert Ur children to take their plates to the kitchen after eating regardless of if they were wearing their best clothes. Would U expect them to leave it for their mother? Abeg, men get sense and forget certain archaic mentality.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by drnoel: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
SURElee:
Oga abeg park well make I see road. Was it not the beautiful make up and lashes you fell for, if not why didn't you know she is lazy and not a tidy woman? Didn't you date and court her? What happened to your eyes during courtship that you didn't see the signs you should have seen?

She eats and eats weird food cravings as if you don't know pregnant women have crazy unheard funny food cravings.

Instead of complaining, help her by studying her to know her weaknesses and help with domestic staff. And why is your plate you used to eat still left on the table? Your hand bend after eating? Can't you take your plate to the sink? Taking your plate to the sink after eating, will it reduce your manhood and stop you from being the man, head and daddy yo of the family and marriage?

Abeg swerve. Some things married people come online to complain about could easily be resolved without bringing it to social media.

This comment is directed at the OP not the one I quoted.
As regards to the wierd cravings, there is nothing wrong with it. Any married person who has kids may have experienced such at or time or another.
So that was just an excuse from the OP.
In her last pregnancy, my wife has this craving of eating fried peppered eggs shocked shocked shocked. and peppered meat.
Me wetin concern me, I just made sure there was always eggs and meat in the house.
What I never did was to get up and go and prepare it in the night, she did that herself. There was 1 time though that she woke me up around 2am and asked me to go and help her do it. The look I gave her that day could have executed a fly.
Oh! There was another day like that that everything finished and I didn't realize on time. That day I had to drive out around 3 am to look for meat, returned home around 4 am to put it back in the burner and add pepper. Only for me to go back to the bedroom and she has slept off grin.
That day I never let her forget it. I still use it to needle her till today grin
Invariably what am saying is to weigh and balance things without resorting to violence.
My wife knows though were I stand as regards using sex as a weapon.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Munzy14(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

I hukwa gi ehn… cheesy

Heyyyyy!!! Adikwam safe bikonu... grin

O lee ihe mere..
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Munzy14(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

I hukwa gi ehn… cheesy

Heyyyyy!!! Adikwam safe bikonu... grin

O lee ihe m mere..
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by favy19(f): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
frozen70:

Lol, Oga is in love
hmmmm this one is no longer love ooo it's stress combined
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Ebymyk(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ofadaman:

I'm glad to help, may I ask what question that is?
I have always wanted to know what these women really want ? When it comes to marriage..
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by frozen70(f): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
favy19:
hmmmm this one is no longer love ooo it's stress combined

Lol
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by lucro: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mehn...you are thinking too much about yourself. My thoughts...

Getting fat is expected during pregnancy. I am a bit puzzled why that should bother you. I am no doctor but I am almost sure that making her too conscious of her appearance may have some psychological effects which in turn may affect the development of the baby. Whenever my wife get's pregnant I add a few pounds because I eat almost everything she craves for. We grow fat together during pregnancy and after birth we go on a weight loss journey together. This has been working for us.

You wife may not be as lazy as you think. It takes a lot of skills to be good at making up. If she does that very well, you may want to help her see the need to commercialize that talent. Becoming a make-up artiste may just be a way for her to put what you consider negative into positive use. I don't think calling your wife "lazy" is cool though.

I would strongly recommend that you do not make your wife a promise you do not intend to keep, or make your gift to her contingent on something you want her to do or not do. Getting her a vehicle because you are tired of her using the 'family vehicle' doesn't sound right. If you buy the vehicle, but she still decides to continue using the current vehicle, what next? In my household I consider all our vehicles as 'pool cars'. Everyone has the right to use any whenever they feel like. Matter of fact, my wife's right to use any of the vehicles comes first before mine.

Not sure I touched on all the points...tired of typing. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.