Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. (49954 Views)

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by engrsyer(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2022
Skyview01:

Thread carefully lest you be called a simp by Nairaland warriors.
Fortunately thats what him or her just describe itself
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by engrsyer(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The same "helping with love" that turned our mothers into glorified househelps for their husbands, that even to this day, the average Nigerian man, not only thinks but believes that marriage installs him as a god freed from responsibility of doing many of the same chores he did all by himself as a single man? undecided

Let's not get these things tangled up abeg! undecided

By the way, the OP'S woman is not a stay-at-home woman and there is nothing in the marriage contract that stipulates a wife's job is to clean up after her husband. They could, as a couple come to that agreement of their own, but it ain't written somewhere in the terms and conditions of marriage that it ought to be so. undecided
@ Bolded, fortunately that attitude is what kept them into their husband houses for 40, 50, 60 years of marriage compare to now that people would be married for 2-3years and would be marking marriage anniversary because of unnecessary broken homes which doesn't stay up to six months again thereafter divorce.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Freelane33(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Are you my Neigbor grin grin
Fred166:
I married my beautiful wife January this year, I Love my wife so much, I have never cheated on her since we got married. I opened a business for her worth 900k. i've already promised her a car this coming year (well I ride camry muscle and I'm tired of sharing the car with her).

My wife is too lazy, all she cares about is her eye lashes, make-up, nails and watching Zeeworld all day, She goes to her shop 10am and return 3pm, She barely take care of the house. Sometimes the plate I used for breakfast before going to work would still be on the dining table unwashed when I return. Her make-up tools and bag littered everywhere in our sitting room.

We're expecting our 1st child, Now that She's pregnant (4 months) she's worst. Na so so chop chop, I will jokingly say babe Pls don't go out of shape I won't look ur side again, Is like the more I beg, the more she chop chop. ...weird food carvings. Coconut water and bread, shawarma and pepper soup with sugar cane in her hand, I dare not buy it for her otherwise I won't sleep.

I still cook when I'm back from work. Anytime I tried to talk to her, she would say can't I see she's pregnant, she's having waist pain, leg pain, Infact body pains. I wanted to employ a maid she refused, she spoke ill about maids, she said they are husband snatchers e.t.c.

3 days ago, She asked me to renew our dstv sub and I refused. Yesterday I noticed she has done it (first time). I saw her watching Zeeworld, laughing sheepishly and pointing to the TV, I needed to watch man united match so I changed the channel, she dragged the remote control from me and changed it back to Zeeworld, she said I'm too stingy, I didn't sub for her, I refused to buy her a car.

I don't know what to do. With her lazy attitude I'm scared during delivery she would be saying I can't push o.

Experienced men help a brother.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
engrsyer:
@ Bolded, fortunately that attitude is what kept them into their husband houses for 40, 50, 60 years of marriage compare to now that people would be married for 2-3years and would be marking marriage anniversary because of unnecessary broken homes which doesn't stay up to six months again thereafter divorce.
Well, they were indeed kept in their husband houses sure.... but not in a happy marriage unfortunately. I mean if after 40, 50, 60 years, the house is stil referred to as belonging to your husband and not your combined property, that there is very sad since in real marriage, two become one implying what belongs to one belongs also to the other. undecided

There mothers did it because they were told it is the only way to marriage. There children learned and endured the bitterness of the experience with their mother's vowing never to let that kind of wickedness happen to them in the name of marriage. undecided

The change they desire is a worthy one to bring marriage closer to its true definition - an agreement between a man and a woman,a union in which both are equally esteemed, none above the other. undecided

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by keypha1: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Women and their matter tired person, I brought goat meat of 8k, at least let me help my wife buy it since am driving along market side, when I got home, instead her to be happy, she reject it, she said is a small goat, infact she don't eat Lagos goat, heheheh, I was angry and cooked by my self, she no eat it, me and my kids finish it, to allowed peace to rain, I gave her another money to buy her own.

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by udemzyudex(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2022
Jidemoo:
My brother....you see that Zeeworld of a TV channel...wetin e don cause don many

I always collect remote control from my sisters whenever they switch to that channel...

Once a lady gets addicted to it...fiam,she will lose her composure

The annoying thing is that they we get angry about a particular actor or actress, calling him or her all sort of names and yet they will continue to watch it.

Funny.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Antoeni(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2022
Such a,Wife will Surely go to Hellfire

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2022
Fred166:
I married my beautiful wife January this year, I Love my wife so much, I have never cheated on her since we got married. I opened a business for her worth 900k. i've already promised her a car this coming year (well I ride camry muscle and I'm tired of sharing the car with her).

When a man gets married the devil leaves him because he knows the man is finished already grin

Let's leave the advice part for the experienced men cheesy
Look on the bright side tho..... the devil has left you cool
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by NaijaCover(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2022
No be small thing ooooo
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by LoverJoe89: 10:15am On Jan 11, 2022
I feel your pain bro. Just get you a sidechick and all will be well. You no go dey reason your wife matter again.

Over to you Mummy GO.

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by cobso3459: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2022
legon Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by 07kjb: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2022
Fred166:

My wife is too lazy, all she cares about is her eye lashes, make-up, nails and watching Zeeworld all day, She goes to her shop 10am and return 3pm, She barely take care of the house. Sometimes the plate I used for breakfast before going to work would still be on the dining table unwashed when I return. Her make-up tools and bag littered everywhere in our sitting room.

We're expecting our 1st child, Now that She's pregnant (4 months) she's worst. Na so so chop chop, I will jokingly say babe Pls don't go out of shape I won't look ur side again, Is like the more I beg, the more she chop chop. ...weird food carvings. Coconut water and bread, shawarma and pepper soup with sugar cane in her hand, I dare not buy it for her otherwise I won't sleep.

I still cook when I'm back from work. Anytime I tried to talk to her, she would say can't I see she's pregnant, she's having waist pain, leg pain, Infact body pains. I wanted to employ a maid she refused, she spoke ill about maids, she said they are husband snatchers e.t.c.

3 days ago, She asked me to renew our dstv sub and I refused. Yesterday I noticed she has done it (first time). I saw her watching Zeeworld, laughing sheepishly and pointing to the TV, I needed to watch man united match so I changed the channel, she dragged the remote control from me and changed it back to Zeeworld, she said I'm too stingy, I didn't sub for her, I refused to buy her a car.

I don't know what to do. With her lazy attitude I'm scared during delivery she would be saying I can't push o.

Man you wanted to watch a match and your wife dragged remote from you and put ZEEWORLD MEHN U MESSED UP DON'T ALLOW IT TO CONTINUE THAT WAY
anyways give her sometime and talk to her like a man
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by udemzyudex(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2022
I believe in divorce ooo,I dey always tell whoever cares to listen.

I can't tolerate things for too long, if I try to work things out with you and you're not putting any effort, abeg children go survive me sef go survive.

E better make we go our separate ways,all this marriage complains are getting too much,the funny thing be say e still no stop one bobo and sisi from marrying on Saturday and the complains continues. grin

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by jericco1(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2022
She'll learn.. just be patient with her
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by 234daniel2010(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2022
My brother, if u can stop her from watching Zeeword, every other habit she will stop them gradually.

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2022
keypha1:
Women and their matter tired person, I brought goat meat of 8k, at least let me help my wife buy it since am driving along market side, when I got home, instead her to be happy, she reject it, she said is a small goat, infact she don't eat Lagos goat, heheheh, I was angry and cooked by my self, she no eat it, me and my kids finish it, to allowed peace to rain, I gave her another money to buy her own.
She has started manipulating you already...she didn't eat that goat meat because she knows you have money and you'll give her so she can buy the goat of her choice.

Hope you realise there'll be problem if you don't have money to appease her next time

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by ntyce(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2022
First thing, get her attention from the TV.

Tell her the decoder is damaged, you can destroy the fuse.

Once the TV is out of the way, let her get something productive to do with her time, even if it's cleaning the house.
She will grumble and sulk, be prepared for it.

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Slynation(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2022
Omo... it's not easy oO grin

Some of you always fond of saying "you didn't see it during dating/courtship" I find this phrase ridiculous because we all know some of this gender are two facets...!! This are dsame people that will serve you breakfast in bed, clean the whole house before you even wake up, wear big polo and cook variety of food and store in your freezer that can last you for 2 weeks, then within you, you will say YES, she's the right one for me, but immediately after you married her, she will start raining hell, fire and brimstone...grin that was how they scammed my cousin brother grin and now he couldn't even complain because my uncle detected the scam and warned him ahead of time but Baba was blinded by fine face, big ass and big boobs...grin

Since I'm not the one in this position, this marriage complains sounds like cruise to me...!! grin Person go knee down propose to wahala grin spend money pay bride price of wahala, then call friends,family and well wishers to witness a union between him and wahala...grin now e come here dey complain give us...!!

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2022
Fred166:

When u are serious about it u know what to do and how to talk to her. U are still joking and clowning.

In ur own house where u are paying the bill?? Lmao

Now she’s pregnant don’t give her headache abeg.

NB: u need to learn how to communicate with ur partner.

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2022
udemzyudex:
I believe in divorce ooo,I dey always tell whoever cares to listen.

I can't tolerate things for too long, if I try to work things out with you and you're not putting any effort, abeg children go survive me sef go survive.

E better make we go our separate ways,all this marriage complains are getting too much,the funny thing be say e still no stop one bobo and sisi from marrying on Saturday and the complains continues. grin
More beer to your belle....me sef I hate unnecessary stress even necessary one

Anything marriage me I don japa

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by ariesbull: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2022
Fred166:

Dude you married a slay queen and a liability.... Deal with it
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Olam09(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Fred166:

This seems like a yoruba movie to me grin
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Ofadaman(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2022
It's hard to change people, marriage is hard because we often mingle with people whom we know nothing about their childhood and sometimes we don't have enough time to understand who they really are until it's too late. Love is not enough , it's often safer to marry your best match than marry for love.
Love alone won't sustain you, because it's often superficial in that you love something maybe the looks, body shape, demeanor, voice and it all makes up into love, when those features fade, we begin to lose attraction,but character hardly changes . If you value health cleanliness then marry a woman who values her health ,weight and cleanliness, we often get muddled up with opposite attracts , it's mustn't always be a complete match but seek for closely matched attributes, superficial things like looks are important but not absolute and sustainable.

Certain fundamentals traits like honesty, sympathy, zeal, empathy, thought process etc are very important.

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by MosD: 10:22am On Jan 11, 2022
NovesaTillie:
You married a slay queen like me and you want her to be a full wife Material undecided

You don't have many options now than to make do with the content in the package you came home with.

No better reply than this
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by IamRandy: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2022
NovesaTillie:
You married a slay queen like me and you want her to be a full wife Material undecided

You don't have many options now than to make do with the content in the package you came home with.

He obviously married because of BIG YANSHgrin
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by ariesbull: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2022
keypha1:
and tomorow you go call yourself a man

Chai
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2022
These things ain't encouraging to the Young ones that wants to or will soon be getting married. African girls should cease from misbehaving and take a break from social media or monitor and regulate the time spent in social media.. Leg pain, chest pain, what if the husband went to work outside the state they're residing? Maybe she will starve to death! Yeye, lazy things! Oga, find a way to restrict her from social media and stop subscribing for her if you're the one.. Or allow her to put to bed and if nothing changes, you can take another measure or decision on how you will be with her.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by IamRandy: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2022
Fred166:

You can't tell me you didn't see these signs before marriage?

Again, how come you married a JOBLESS LADY?

Obviously you married because of "BIG SOFT YANSH"cheesy

Oga enjoy it plus the bad attitudecheesy

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by FaithBrain1994(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2022
You married her early january. Today is what date? She is already 4months. Meaning, you started your relationship on the foundation of fornication. Oga go to God and pray for forgiveness and i see your wife turning a new leaf. This i have seen.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Ebymyk(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Can you imagine! Men are becoming stupid by the day o. shocked shocked shocked shocked

No wonder women are now shouting equality up and down! Because they have seen that they can use the head of men
true talk...
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by LoverJoe89: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2022
You are a man in deed.

I saw her watching Zeeworld, laughing sheepishly and pointing to the TV, I needed to watch man united match so I changed the channel, she dragged the remote control from me and changed it back to Zeeworld, she said I'm too stingy, I didn't sub for her, I refused to buy her a car.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Belcon(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2022
Fred166:

my fellow husband,just make your thought known she can ask any of her sibling it relative to come live with you and help her with the house chores,you don't need to work yourself out after a long day at your office .becox someone like me can't stand the sight of dirt in the house or even around me for a minute I would screen loud. But as for the pregnancy just talk to her about not being lazy with it for the sake of delivery day. God uphold and help you build a happy home..remain blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92