Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. (49883 Views)

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by GboyegaD(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Visasolution048:

Do you know you are funny?? grin grin angry grin grin grin

You are a very funny person...

There's nothing dunny in what I wrote. It is disrespectful to leave your plates on the dining table for someone else to clear except you are married to a waitress who waits on you as the service she renders.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by budusky05(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Thank ur God na only that one be her problem, this days na cheating wife we get to hear everyday

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Dfr0: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
You have spoilt her from day 1

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by GboyegaD(m): 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
CSTRR:

What is this BS?

A husband cannot leave dirty plates for his wife to clear?

A stay-at home wife that goes to shop at anytime?

Na which kind marriage una dey do?

What happened to him dropping it off in the sink before leaving for the office? All these power flexing is the reason we are still where we are as a country.

When kids act the same way, it is people like you that scream down the roof forgetting that you set such precedence.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by ema2020: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Fred166:
I married my beautiful wife January this year, I Love my wife so much, I have never cheated on her since we got married. I opened a business for her worth 900k. i've already promised her a car this coming year (well I ride camry muscle and I'm tired of sharing the car with her).

My wife is too lazy, all she cares about is her eye lashes, make-up, nails and watching Zeeworld all day, She goes to her shop 10am and return 3pm, She barely take care of the house. Sometimes the plate I used for breakfast before going to work would still be on the dining table unwashed when I return. Her make-up tools and bag littered everywhere in our sitting room.

We're expecting our 1st child, Now that She's pregnant (4 months) she's worst. Na so so chop chop, I will jokingly say babe Pls don't go out of shape I won't look ur side again, Is like the more I beg, the more she chop chop. ...weird food carvings. Coconut water and bread, shawarma and pepper soup with sugar cane in her hand, I dare not buy it for her otherwise I won't sleep.

I still cook when I'm back from work. Anytime I tried to talk to her, she would say can't I see she's pregnant, she's having waist pain, leg pain, Infact body pains. I wanted to employ a maid she refused, she spoke ill about maids, she said they are husband snatchers e.t.c.

3 days ago, She asked me to renew our dstv sub and I refused. Yesterday I noticed she has done it (first time). I saw her watching Zeeworld, laughing sheepishly and pointing to the TV, I needed to watch man united match so I changed the channel, she dragged the remote control from me and changed it back to Zeeworld, she said I'm too stingy, I didn't sub for her, I refused to buy her a car.

I don't know what to do. With her lazy attitude I'm scared during delivery she would be saying I can't push o.

Experienced men help a brother.
upon as the country hard Una still dey carry burden put 4 head Nigerian men una never learn anything

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by steveekeoma(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Fred166:
I married my beautiful wife January this year, I Love my wife so much, I have never cheated on her since we got married. I opened a business for her worth 900k. i've already promised her a car this coming year (well I ride camry muscle and I'm tired of sharing the car with her).

My wife is too lazy, all she cares about is her eye lashes, make-up, nails and watching Zeeworld all day, She goes to her shop 10am and return 3pm, She barely take care of the house. Sometimes the plate I used for breakfast before going to work would still be on the dining table unwashed when I return. Her make-up tools and bag littered everywhere in our sitting room.

We're expecting our 1st child, Now that She's pregnant (4 months) she's worst. Na so so chop chop, I will jokingly say babe Pls don't go out of shape I won't look ur side again, Is like the more I beg, the more she chop chop. ...weird food carvings. Coconut water and bread, shawarma and pepper soup with sugar cane in her hand, I dare not buy it for her otherwise I won't sleep.

I still cook when I'm back from work. Anytime I tried to talk to her, she would say can't I see she's pregnant, she's having waist pain, leg pain, Infact body pains. I wanted to employ a maid she refused, she spoke ill about maids, she said they are husband snatchers e.t.c.

3 days ago, She asked me to renew our dstv sub and I refused. Yesterday I noticed she has done it (first time). I saw her watching Zeeworld, laughing sheepishly and pointing to the TV, I needed to watch man united match so I changed the channel, she dragged the remote control from me and changed it back to Zeeworld, she said I'm too stingy, I didn't sub for her, I refused to buy her a car.

I don't know what to do. With her lazy attitude I'm scared during delivery she would be saying I can't push o.

That's pregnancy brouhaha. After birth she'll get back to her sense. Just exercise more patience with her.
Oga after eating take your plate to the kitchen. Your wife is not your waitress.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by bethyz(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Take charge of whatever you want in your home now. If you don't it will continue.

Pregnancy or not take charge so you don't get frustrated

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Visasolution048: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
GboyegaD:

There's nothing dunny in what I wrote. It is disrespectful to leave your plates on the dining table for someone else to clear except you are married to a waitress who waits on you like the service she renders.

Okay ooh...
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by afroxyz: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Another "Seun must not starve" story.

BS

if you know, you know
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot.

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm Outta here sad
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by grandstar(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Fred166
A lazy wife isn't good.

I presently have a lazy lady at home. She isn't my wife but my cousin. She asked whether she could come to stay with me and I said yes.

She told me she wanted to bring a much younger friend along and I objected. That was a red flag. Why will you add to your host's load? She now told me that her niece would come in about 2 weeks time to sit for GCE and return.

Her niece came and after sitting for the GCE, she no comot grin grin grin grin. For personal reasons, I chose to ignore and let her stay. A while later, my cousin's sister requested for the young girl as she was pregnant. The girl left us and went to stay with her 2nd auntie.

After some time, however, we received the message that the poor girl had been given a dirty slap by her giant of a husband. This so incensed my cousin staying with me that she requested the girl back. I said she isn't coming to stay with us- that I don't want it.

My cousin was livid but she did not show it. She started leaving a lot of housework undone and seemed she wanted me to pick up the slack. She later opened up that I wanted to kill her with all the work in the house. Why? It dawned on me because I did not allow her niece to return

So, the primary purpose of bringing her niece was to do the housework while she does things at her own pace. Imagine the audacity! I live in a 3 bedroom flat. I don't ask her to wash my clothes. Even cooking, if she calls and asks me to help her with rice or swallow, I gladly do it.

So, which "all the work"?. Was her niece not doing "all the work"". Her niece was even washing her clothes. I never gave her niece my clothes to wash. Even when I send her on errands, I tell her to buy coke or minerals. I don't like taking advantage of people.

I feel sorry for you. I really don't know what to say. My cousin is a teacher and when she comes back by 4 pm, she says she is too tired. So, I understand your wife's pregnancy excuse.

The best thing to do is to bring a relation of hers or two to come do the work in the house. But send them to school. Don't exploit them. That's the best advice I can give you so you do not have friction with your wife. Her "laziness" was a flaw you either were unaware of or you chose to ignore. You just have to learn to live with it. If you push her too hard, she won't get the sense of what you're doing. She's probably pampered like my cousin who is the last born of her mum.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by grandstar(m): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
NovesaTillie:
You married a slay queen like me and you want her to be a full wife Material undecided

You don't have many options now than to make do with the content in the package you came home with.

You have said some facts. You can't change a person once they're married.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by writeprof(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
NovesaTillie:
You married a slay queen like me and you want her to be a full wife Material

You don't have many options now than to make do with the content in the package you came home with.

Honestly truthful

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by advanceDNA: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
girlygirlyMain:
You got EXACTLY what you bargained for!!!
LMAOOOOOOOOOO....
You like slay queen abi? Enjoy!!!

Una go see babe wey dey hustle because she no wear lace wig una go shun am...
You never see something. Day don break!!!

As if you don’t wear wig....
Most ladies wear wig these days...so don’t try to paint posh girls with being dirty and lazy.

there are fine girls that are neat and organized...this op’s wife just has witchcraft ...

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by CSTRR: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Elsueno:

You have time to put the food in ur stomach, but clearing the plate is a problem?.....

So u will just eat, wash hand, push the table & leave ?. There is nothing alpha here bros
Sorry to ask.
When you were growing up as a Nigerian in Nigeria, did your father clear the plates he uses to eat by himself?

Be honest with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by ashetu(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Fred166:

Sorry to say this sir, don't you notice all these character while dating her...

Let me design beautiful flyers to promote your business Whatsapp 08024575448

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by ashetu(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
faithfull18:
Lol, okay what advice do you need

Yes ma,let me create a flyer for what you are selling my WhatsApp is 08024575447

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Elsueno: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
CSTRR:

Sorry to ask.
When you were growing up as a Nigerian in Nigeria, did your father clear the plates he uses to eat by himself?

Be honest with yourself.

My dad doesn't care about all this tradition stuff, if nobody is close by he clears the table, if my mom or any of us kids are around we do it instead. He never Eats & just leave the table., NEVER!.
in fact I jump at the opportunity to do these kind of stuff for him.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by JayPeeOham: 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mood11:
There's really nothing we can do to help you Bro. She's your cross, carry it.
You married a slay mama and you have cash. So for peace to reign, just use your money and pay a house keeper if your home becomes too dirty especially when she puts to birth.

Seconded!!

Talking about carrying cross.. the thing is the OP is carrying his cross sideways instead of carrying in straight so it doesn't brush anyone... Mtchheeeewww undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Jsaviour(f): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Use the beauty as compensation since you married the beauty. Nobody can have it all grin

Didn't you court her? Didn't you notice she was lazy? But beauty blinded your eye.

Oga, endure or get a house help.

Slay queen can't come and kill herself

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by CSTRR: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Elsueno:

My dad doesn't care about all this tradition stuff, if nobody is close by he clears the table, if my mom or any of us kids are around we do it instead. He never Eats & just leave the table., NEVER!.
in fact I jump at the opportunity to do these kind of stuff for him.
If your mum or any of the kids are around, they will do it for him.

Okay Good.
You have answered my question.

There is no where I said a man should not park his own plates when nobody is around.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by emonis88: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

People marry fine girls because the bible says you should not do immorality, fornication, adultery etc... they said its one man to one woman all their life which is why men especially the religious go for someone fine so that they can be committed to the fine girl all their life...

The culprit is condemnation of polygamy.... if polygamy were allowed, men would marry a good woman even if they dont find her so attractive and then have a side mistress that is a slay queen..... (without sinning tho by vetting the woman).

So for men to liberate themselves from marrying slay queens, they have to liberate themselves from the idea that having a girlfriend while married is wrong....in effect, na too much church dey worry us...
If u il understand, beauty transcends a fine face n a banding body, all that il fade away with time, the true beauty of a woman lies in her character.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by JayPeeOham: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
Fred166:

The idea of a maid is okay, but here are two things you can do:

1. Hire an elderly person.
2. She would not live with you guys.. she comes does her work and leaves. Her work should also include cooking if your wife permits it!
P.S. The Home keeper doesn't have to come everyday of the week!

In addition, you must have noticed her laziness when you guys where courting and/or dating but you still chose to marry her that way. Perhaps you thought she would change or you said to yourself no one is perfect!

Alas, that is her real self because she has always been lazy even before the pregnancy judging from your post, so you just have to find a way around it somehow.

One of the ways, is to accept her the way she is and stop complaining lest she sees you as a nag because her kind of person would never understand you, they see nothing wrong with their lifestyle.
Secondly, you would have to be doing some things if not all the chores yourself that's if the home keeper arrangement isn't feasible.

I wish you all the best in your young marriage with your beautiful wife cool

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by l0uie(m): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
I no even bother read the epistle that you typed. By mere reading heading, one can conclude that you are a mumu.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Blackdisciple(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lolzzz she couldn't see the house chores as exercise tho.
The eating attitude is normal during pregnancy they will even want to use Maclean to eat bread don't be surprised.
I once refused to give a pregnant girl a friend of mine garden egg back then in Jos and she cried profusely that day .

Bros what she's doing now is just the beginning, I pity your case don't try bringing your niece oo cos she will kill her.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Blackdisciple(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Killbillz:

The bold had me practically rotfl grin grin grin

Oga but u knew how she was before marrying her na chai grin

Ok because she never use Maclean eat bread abi lolzzz....

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by favy19(f): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
frozen70:

She looks lazy because you do things for her most times

By the time she puts to bed, you may be the one to nurse the baby while she breast feed the baby and that's all

At times, we use madness to correct nonsense behaviours

Let her keep subscribing until she can no longer do so, you can watch match on your phone subscription

You have to fashion a way to handle her before you finally becomes the house help

Even if you buy the car, you will be the one to service and fuel it

Let her show signs of commitments before you invest or spend more
oga take this advise

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by xest(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Fred166:

Sorry Brother. That's what you will face for the rest of ur life with her.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by eneazi(f): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
The question is; how long did you two date, secondly, was she this lazy before she became pregnant ( because change in behavior during pregnancy differs in women, moreover this is her first) lastly, the 'chop chop' is not her doing but as a result of the little seed you deposited in her. Be patient with her for now if not for anything but for the fact she's pregnant
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by BigBashiru: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
emonis88:

If u il understand, beauty transcends a fine face n a banding body, all that il fade away with time, the true beauty of a woman lies in her character.

the problem with nigerians is that they do not like to tell themselves the truth... "fornication" and "sexual immorality" are not committed based on character but are committed based on nyash, boobs, etc. hence why people go for the looks they are happy and comfortable with and their spec so that they can stick with her all his life otherwise he will get side chicks etc.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Mrphylor09: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
U see that zeeworld ehn

Na stupidity extraordinary every day
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Beey(f): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Fred166:

You’ve received blame for not being observant while dating your wife or ignoring the signs. It’s all the past and you are married. Women behavior can change during pregnancy due hormonal changes. Remember she’s also eating for two. Try not to make a big deal out of her feeding habits at this time. Since she doesn’t want a live in domestic help, why not get someone that can come daily and then go to their own home later? At least they’ll clean and cook. Turn a blind eye till your wife delivers. After delivery, put the matter at hand to the table. Let her be responsible for some bills in the home, after all marriage is a partnership. Hold on to the thought of buying a car unless you are willing to add more expenses to your budget because it seems like she might not even afford to fuel the car. Until she can show improvement, I don’t think it’s worth investing more money on her or her business. Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.