Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Why I Will Not Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Not Marry (1877 Views)

If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) / Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. / Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Not Marry by finishmatter: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
All the women I’ve ever been with over the years and all the relationships I’ve observed from the outside have been variations on the following theme:

”I am a women. I deserve the best of everything because I have vagina. To be with me, a man must make me his number 1 priority in life.

He must strive everyday to keep me validated, entertained, aroused, and emotionally stimulated. He must spend all his surplus time and financial capital on me. He must continuously perform extravagant and absurd and buffoonish displays of devotion. He must give up all his friendships and hobbies and life ambitions for me.

He must accept all my baggage and physical flaws and bad decisions and bad manners and emotional disregulation and erratic behavior. I owe him nothing in return.

I don’t need to bring anything to the table (aside from vagina). I will be sour and spiteful and manipulative and entitled and boring and erratic and disrespectful and critical and duplicitous. I will nag and criticize him to the point of exhaustion.

I will bad-mouth him behind his back to everyone we know. I will create needless drama in order to feel “connected” to him.
I will squander his money on worthless idiotic crap like monthly pedicures and dozens of shoes I wear once every 5 years and hundreds of pounds of holiday decorations and my collection of random framed nouns and adjectives and stinky, annoying, filthy pets and different colored furniture and towels and curtains and bed linen which I will swap out every 6–12 months for no reason. I will continuously cultivate relationships with his potential replacements while in a relationship with him.

I will lie in utterly convincing ways because I do not even realize I am lying myself. Not only must a man make me continuously happy, he must make me continuously happier than all of my female friend-enemies and happier than I imagine myself being with anybody else at any given moment. If, at anytime, he fails to successfully perform this Herculean task, I will either give him the silent treatment or badger him incessantly about how our relationship isn’t “going anywhere” and how “I’m not content.”

I reserve the right drop him in a heartbeat at any time and instantly monkey-branch to any number of other men who I have been encouraging to court me behind his back.
I will then take from him everything I can no matter what he’s done for me in the past. I will do this, because, after all, he didn’t put in enough effort and he failed as a man and it’s all his fault.

Any children we may have together will be used to hurt him emotionally. I will do irrevocable harm to the children by trying to turn them against their father because doing so pleases me.

I will also use the family court system to extort as many resources from him as long as I can, hopefully until the day he dies. While I am alienating his children from him and feeding off him like a parasite, I will loudly and unabashedly recount my victimhood to anyone unfortunate enough to cross my path in my never-ending quest for attention and validation.”

WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by Bigredmachine: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ememera...

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by finishmatter: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Ememera...

What?
Re: Why I Will Not Marry by LoudlyMouthed: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Congratulations on your newly found discovery. May God see you through
finishmatter:
All the women I’ve ever been with over the years and all the relationships I’ve observed from the outside have been variations on the following theme:

”I am a women. I deserve the best of everything because I have vagina. To be with me, a man must make me his number 1 priority in life.

He must strive everyday to keep me validated, entertained, aroused, and emotionally stimulated. He must spend all his surplus time and financial capital on me. He must continuously perform extravagant and absurd and buffoonish displays of devotion. He must give up all his friendships and hobbies and life ambitions for me.

He must accept all my baggage and physical flaws and bad decisions and bad manners and emotional disregulation and erratic behavior. I owe him nothing in return.

I don’t need to bring anything to the table (aside from vagina). I will be sour and spiteful and manipulative and entitled and boring and erratic and disrespectful and critical and duplicitous. I will nag and criticize him to the point of exhaustion.

I will bad-mouth him behind his back to everyone we know. I will create needless drama in order to feel “connected” to him.
I will squander his money on worthless idiotic crap like monthly pedicures and dozens of shoes I wear once every 5 years and hundreds of pounds of holiday decorations and my collection of random framed nouns and adjectives and stinky, annoying, filthy pets and different colored furniture and towels and curtains and bed linen which I will swap out every 6–12 months for no reason. I will continuously cultivate relationships with his potential replacements while in a relationship with him.

I will lie in utterly convincing ways because I do not even realize I am lying myself. Not only must a man make me continuously happy, he must make me continuously happier than all of my female friend-enemies and happier than I imagine myself being with anybody else at any given moment. If, at anytime, he fails to successfully perform this Herculean task, I will either give him the silent treatment or badger him incessantly about how our relationship isn’t “going anywhere” and how “I’m not content.”

I reserve the right drop him in a heartbeat at any time and instantly monkey-branch to any number of other men who I have been encouraging to court me behind his back.
I will then take from him everything I can no matter what he’s done for me in the past. I will do this, because, after all, he didn’t put in enough effort and he failed as a man and it’s all his fault.

Any children we may have together will be used to hurt him emotionally. I will do irrevocable harm to the children by trying to turn them against their father because doing so pleases me.

I will also use the family court system to extort as many resources from him as long as I can, hopefully until the day he dies. While I am alienating his children from him and feeding off him like a parasite, I will loudly and unabashedly recount my victimhood to anyone unfortunate enough to cross my path in my never-ending quest for attention and validation.”

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by Nyascobar1414: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
Its a pity.. That bad times create difficult men...
Ladies will see the rise of toxic men this few years to come..

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by finishmatter: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
LoudlyMouthed:
Congratulations on your newly found discovery. May God see you through

Thanks dude.

Life is so much fun when you grasp this reality.
Re: Why I Will Not Marry by fati2001(m): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
finishmatter:

EVERY BLESSED DAY SAME TOPIC cheesy

MOVE ON NONE OF MY BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by finishmatter: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
Its a pity..
That bad times create difficult men...

Ladies will see the rise of toxic men this few years to come..

Not sure I figure your point.

Can you expatiate?
Re: Why I Will Not Marry by Melancholy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Thank God sey l no be woman cos the way una dey bash dem this days ehn, una go dey make dem run from nairaland oo.

Guys are becoming more wiser now.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by Nyascobar1414: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
finishmatter:

Not sure I figure your point.
Can you expatiate?
you know good times create weak men tough times create strong men...
Men really feminized this world.. Thats why all goes to the favour of women... But as a real man never settle for less, thats the least advise i'd gad to give

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by qtguru(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
finishmatter:

You make it seem like there are no reasonable women out there, every topic shares the same sentiment. Maybe your choice of women are the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by finishmatter: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

you know good times create weak men
tough times create strong men...

Men really feminized this world.. Thats why all goes to the favour of women...
But as a real man never settle for less, thats the least advise i'd gad to give

I totally agree. Men have been part of the "problem". We encouraged women in their destructive quest. And here we are.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by walkingshadow911: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

you know good times create weak men
tough times create strong men...

Men really feminized this world.. Thats why all goes to the favour of women...
But as a real man never settle for less, thats the least advise i'd gad to give

sad reality. the greatest punishment God gave a man is the high and an uncontrollable sexually huge from Adam. this why some jokers would say the future is female from the past and present they don't create. will you blame them?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by finishmatter: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=qtguru post=108887763]

You make it seem like there are no reasonable women out there, every topic shares the same sentiment. Maybe your choice of women are the problem. [/quote

My choice of women, no way. My experience with women, yeah. Alot of it.

I reckon you will need more experience with women to appreciate my piece.

I really wish you don't learn the hard way

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by finishmatter: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
qtguru:

You make it seem like there are no reasonable women out there, every topic shares the same sentiment. Maybe your choice of women are the problem.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by walkingshadow911: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
qtguru:

how do u know fake love when our cultural and societal believe portrayed a man should provide everything regardless until he got burnt by this vaginarians that equivocally ambiguously monetise everything about themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by Nyascobar1414: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
walkingshadow911:

sad reality. the greatest punishment God gave a man is the high and an uncontrollable sexually huge from Adam. this why some jokers would say the future is female from the past and present they don't create. will you blame them?

thats why I say a man should be vwry glad if only he can control is sexual urge... I mean most problem in your life will be averted

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by qtguru(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
finishmatter:

I've been around the block, I don't put up with unrealistic women, maybe you should too. Every woman I have dated has to bring something to the table be it spirtual, support and mutual counselling. You can't date a liability and expect to see something positive. if not I will walk away, No guy has time to put up with that bro.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by finishmatter: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

thats why I say a man should be vwry glad if only he can control is sexual urge... I mean most problem in your life will be averted

So true. And I am really at that point of gaining mastery ova my urges.
But I must say, such mastery and competence, for me, comes with lots of sexcapades.

You give in to attain freedom.
Re: Why I Will Not Marry by qtguru(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
walkingshadow911:

how do u know fake love when our cultural and societal believe portrayed a man should provide everything regardless until he got burnt by this vaginarians

You can spot fake people if you give them enough time, trust me unless you ignored some flags, we men tend to give it all our best at our own detriment but mehn these days, if it doesn't pay you feel free to walk. What a woman won't do , another will do with glee. Facts

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by jmoore(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
finishmatter:

WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love. They are intrinsically selfish. Marry them at your peril.
If you marry, may your penis disappear.
Say Amen.
Re: Why I Will Not Marry by finishmatter: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
fati2001:

Thanks dude
Re: Why I Will Not Marry by qtguru(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
finishmatter:

Everything written in bold is a major red flag avoided, I've met women like these and blocked the next day, Bro I got no chill, if you endured all these maybe you need self-confidence. No confident African men will put up with these.

You kidding me, Naija men no get chill o, be like say Gen Z people no sabi way or something

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by Candidlady: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
fati2001:

it is quite unfortunate! This section is dead! You keep reading thesame thing all the time!

recycled bs! Na insecurity go kill this gender

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by finishmatter: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
jmoore:

If you marry, may your penis disappear.

Say Amen.

Lol. This is really funny and laughable.

What's your point?

Is marriage the sole essence of your existence.

Common dude.
Put on ur thinking cap and communicate from Reason and intellect.
Re: Why I Will Not Marry by Deborah98(f): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Someone said is your choice of a woman that affects your perception about them and I can't agree less. You don't expect to be with someone who has nothing to offer except sex to give you a wider view on women. Look beyond the sex and see other stuffs women are made off. You guys should stop using sex as a yardstick to determine how a woman performs in and around her marriage,stop it please. If you've been meeting women who only offer sex then the fault is yours, you've allowed your limitations to take a better part of your life. Grow up and grow in wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by finishmatter: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Candidlady:

it is quite unfortunate! This section is dead! You keep reading thesame thing all the time!

recycled bs! Na insecurity go kill this gender

Hmm. Really can't respond to this for I prefer intellectual, factual and honest conflict

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry by jmoore(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
finishmatter:

Lol. This is really funny and laughable.

What's your point?

Is marriage the sole essence of your existence.

Common dude.
Put on ur thinking cap and communicate from Reason and intellect.

Just say Amen to the prayer. You can't follow your own advice, that's why you refused to say Amen.

Marriage is a choice. You are free to remain single but advising other men not to marry is ridiculous.

You talk about reason and intellect. So your personal opinion/experience is what every man has experienced? Myopic indeed!
Re: Why I Will Not Marry by Candidlady: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
finishmatter:

Hmm. Really can't respond to this

technicaly you jus did

for I prefer intellectual, factual and honest conflict

go through this section, youd observe that most topics are created by your gender bout how unfortunate they are when it comes to the oposite gender
Re: Why I Will Not Marry by finishmatter: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
qtguru:

I've been around the block, I don't put up with unrealistic women, maybe you should too. Every woman I have dated has to bring something to the table be it spirtual, support and mutual counselling. You can't date a liability and expect to see something positive. if not I will walk away, No guy has time to put up with that bro.

Here comes a sage. Excellent. Profound
Re: Why I Will Not Marry by finishmatter: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
jmoore:

Just say Amen to the prayer. You can't follow your own advice, that's why you refused to say Amen.

Marriage is a choice. You are free to remain single but advising other men not to marry is ridiculous.

You talk about reason and intellect. So your personal opinion/experience is what every man has experienced? Myopic indeed!

Hmmm.
Can you try to be sensible?
Re: Why I Will Not Marry by finishmatter: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
qtguru:

Everything written in bold is a major red flag avoided, I've met women like these and blocked the next day, Bro I got no chill, if you endured all these maybe you need self-confidence. No confident African men will put up with these.

You kidding me, Naija men no get chill o, be like say Gen Z people no sabi way or something

Excellently intense. Great insight.
Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time / Should She Tell Her? / Jagaban Ft Selina Tested Episode 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.