Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time (1861 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Kimiso(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Her mum gives me food mostly all the times,....i thinks her mum wants me to date her daughter,.......The girl started living with her mum since February last year she was light and short in a very good stature,....we both became more close around "may" last year,....until when in july i made a proposal to the girl about my love for her on whatsapp she didn't reply me until about 48hours and she gave me the shocking of my life said she is not interested in any relationship,..i kept on texting her about love even telling her i felt like kissing her deeply,....that is when she started showing attitude towards me currently till now she no longer speak or chat with me anymore and i also have to be on my lane,....i don't want to feel as an ingrate soul because her mother mostly everyday she gives me food,.. she is an indigene of ilorin state,... please i need advice from pure minded soul here what should i do,....,
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
First of all, you're SIMP! angry

A girl told you she's not interested in you and yet you are still asking us what will you do? angry

SIMP, you don't go around asking girls for relationships, this is why every guy needs to become a red piller immediately because your actions alone should be enough to make them desire you, after which you'll bang the hell out of them, dump them and move on

Oga, you better forget that girl and move on with ur life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Havesomesense(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
You should never tell a girl you love her until you have had multiple sex with her.
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by doggedfighter(f): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Havesomesense:
You should never tell a girl you love her until you have had multiple sex with her.

He is a SIMP. they think emotionally with their brains instead of thinking logically with their senses.

5 Likes

Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Ryda(m): 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Her mum gives me food mostly all the time
Stop eating free food

I thinks her mum wants me to date her
Stop thinking

I don't want to feel as an ingrate soul because her mother mostly everyday she gives me food
There's a lot going on in your head. Stop collecting free food and go look for a job.

Modified
There's this my neighbour during my undergraduate days who used to offer me free food. As man wey sabi say free food dey breed disrespect.
Sometimes she'll knock on my door protector, with food in her hands. I'll just pretend that I'm asleep.
Whenever I go out to stock my house, I also buy things for her.

Not untill the day her youngest sister starts to rap like a parrot that her eldest sister feeds me. Jesu! shockedangry

NOTE: I hardly eat people's food

11 Likes

Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by gracealonev: 12:02am On Jan 23, 2022
Her mum is not doing enough by just giving you food.
She should teach you some basic knowledge. She may choose to start with states and capitals. Nothing like Ilorin State!

7 Likes

Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Uzomacharles: 12:16am On Jan 23, 2022
you dey collect free food then think say the girl go respect u lol...

Dey beg girl for relationship, e be like u no dey click on this redpiller thread dey get small sense

1 Like

Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Kingjay5(m): 1:08am On Jan 23, 2022
Odogwu simp, all hail thee, continue oo, you will learn from your own experience.
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 23, 2022
So because her mum gives you free food and she's probably nice to you, it automatically means that she wants you to date her daughter?? Really?!! undecided

Hmmmm....
Tis well with you o undecided...

And besides...
You've asked her out, she said no, please if you have any iota of self-respect left in you, walk away and stop disgracing your ancestors undecided....

1 Like

Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:43am On Jan 23, 2022
Ryda:
Stop eating free food

Stop thinking

I don't want to feel as an ingrate soul because her mother mostly everyday she gives me food
There's a lot going on in your head. Stop collecting free food and go look for a job.
Ryda this was exactly the way I wanted to address this.. thanks already.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:46am On Jan 23, 2022
Havesomesense:

This is actually funny and brainless at the same time..was that what you were taught at home or you chose to lack manner?

I forgot you are still growing up..baby boy..
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:48am On Jan 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:

He is a SIMP. they think emotionally with their brains instead of thinking logically with their senses.
Everyone is a simp to you huh..keep it up online warrior..

Grow up or stop dropping comment on issues like this since you are too young to understand it.. undecided
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by chatinent: 3:51am On Jan 23, 2022
she gave me the shocking of my life said she is not interested in any relationship,..i kept on texting her about love even telling her i felt like kissing her deeply,....

Another glutton who's lost it completely.
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Boogyman557: 5:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool

which KIND useless MANCHI b dis..

Na who de REASON dis kind NONSENSE 4 inside 2022

No be ur MATE de HUSTLE..

U NO 1 GET SENSE!

70yrs OLD MAN!

U NO 1 WISE UP..

NA SO U GO CARRY UR SELF ENTER EXPRESS ....

WTF MAN
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 23, 2022
You wan dey eat physical food and pussical food on top one woman household.
To slap you dey hungry me angry
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Kimiso(m): 7:17am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ryda this was exactly the way I wanted to address this.. thanks already.. kiss
i have a handjob,....and about that free food i can't stop collecting the food,.i don't want it to look like am too proud to eat her food
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Kimiso(m): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2022
Ryda:
Stop eating free food

Stop thinking

i have a handjob,....and about that free food i can't stop collecting the food,.i don't want it to look like am too proud to eat her food

1 Like

Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Kimiso(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2022
chatinent:

Another glutton who's lost it completely.
how am i a glutton
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by jaxxy(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2022
Do u know what they are putting inside the food??

U don’t know how to toast gal joor.
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Kimiso(m): 7:26am On Jan 23, 2022
jaxxy:
Do u know what they are putting inside the food??
why are you thinking like this
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by jaxxy(m): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2022
Kimiso:
why are you thinking like this

Na joke o but..
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2022
Kimiso:
You have to stop collecting it..self respect..
Just cos the mom gives you food doesn't give you the audacity to keep pestering her..
You could have just remained friends..
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Ryda(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2022
Kimiso:

I know you won't listen
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Nicepoker(m): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2022
Kimiso:
Her mum gives me food mostly all the times,....i thinks her mum wants me to date her daughter,.......The girl started living with her mum since February last year she was light and short in a very good stature,....we both became more close around "may" last year,....until when in july i made a proposal to the girl about my love for her on whatsapp she didn't reply me until about 48hours and she gave me the shocking of my life said she is not interested in any relationship,..i kept on texting her about love even telling her i felt like kissing her deeply,....that is when she started showing attitude towards me currently till now she no longer speak or chat with me anymore and i also have to be on my lane,....i don't want to feel as an ingrate soul because her mother mostly everyday she gives me food,.. she is an indigene of ilorin state,... please i need advice from pure minded soul here what should i do,....,
Is Ilorin a state?
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by Kimiso(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2022
Nicepoker:
Is Ilorin a state?
it is mistype sorry
Re: Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time by azammi(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dem de feed you you won marry . Pray to get a Good Job.
Kimiso:

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!! What Gift Do I Give My Fiancee On Her POP? / This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men / Currently, This Is The Most Annoying Thing On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.